Covid 19 - Pete Turned into Charleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carefully bitch, that's how." Later Pete would realise that Sarah seemed to enjoy his discomfort more than she should have.

He just sat there trying to settle himself a little, and coming down from the poppers, bit by bit. As Sarah and Karen disconnected the stockade from the Shockspot and lowered Pete's back seats and loaded the two bits of kit into the car. Once the last of his kinky clothes and gear were loaded Karen slammed the boot closed.

Emma stood just inches away from his ear, "Now fucking drive away from here and don't ever come back, ohh and here's your phone. Don't ever ask for your male clothes, as I'm going to give them away to charity today. You wanted to dress as a sissy slut, well now you fucking can. Forever, you just go for it, but not here, good luck bitch. I think you might need it.." Emma wondered what he would do, was Red right, did she know her husband better than his own wife.

Pete's head was still spinning, but he started the car and carefully drove down the drive, he just wanted to get away from them and get out of this gear as quickly as possible, fuck how many people were going to see him dressed like this. He was mortified by the thought. A small town and people knew his car and the ball gag was so easy to identify even to the straightest of people.

He drove as carefully as he could, which was not easy with the heels on. Not wanting to get pulled over, he drove slowly, luckily the roads were almost empty with the threat of Covid hanging over them, after five minutes he got to a clear driveway into a field, out in the countryside and pulled over to see if he could try to get free.

His wrist was impossible to get unlocked and would be for twenty four more minutes. He turned his head to see his wallet on the back seat with his keys including all the keys for the locks, but there was no way he could stretch. he reached behind to try to undo the ball gag, but it seemed Sarah must have added a little lock to that too, the fucking bitch.

What the fuck could he do. He could only think of one person to ring, Mistress Red. Shit, should he do that, then it truly dawned on him as he racked his brain, his best mates were Sarah and Karen's husbands, he couldn't see them like this, it was bad enough that they would get to hear all about him. He had no choice whatsoever. It had to be Mistress Red.

He FaceTimed her as he knew he couldn't speak at all.

He texted "Hi Mistress Red it's all gone to shit."

Mistress Red's face came on the screen, she looked seriously concerned for him. "Ohh fuck what on earth has happened?"

"They locked me in the car, in all the gear and sent me on my way, i've got nowhere to go, nowhere to stay. What am i going to do?" he texted, his hands still shaking.

"Ohh my God, is there no going back? are you absolutely sure?"

"No that's it, she says she wants a divorce. She wouldn't even let me have my clothes."

"Ohh God that's awful, how in heavens name are you going to get out of the gear?"

"I can't, the timer is set for another twenty odd minutes. I can't do anything until then."

"Well at least take the ball gag out, that's too obvious to anyone who see's you. You can't just sit there in the middle of nowhere, dressed like you belong in a fifty shades film."

She waited for a few moments, allowing the tension to build. Fuck it you'll just have to come around to the dungeon and I'll help you get sorted and we can figure out your next move."

He was so relieved "Is that OK Mistress, thanks so much, you're a lifesaver. God I love you Mistress." Pete had a tear running down his cheek, he was emotional, just how Red wanted him to be.

"I know you do Piglet, I know you do." As she ended the call, she allowed herself a chuckle. Finally a sub she could truly control and mold as she saw fit, this was one of her very best dreams coming true. She could go as far as her wildest kinky fantasies would take her. And what's more, Pete had absolutely no idea what he was in for and even more amusing to Red, Pete thought she was his savior, not the one who had ruined his life.

Pete was driving with his left hand covering his mouth, trying to shield the bright red ball of the ball gag from anyone he might see. He drove steadily feeling the butt plug with every bump in the road. He felt full, violated and desperate to go to the toilet. He was sweating quite profusely now, being encased in PVC and uncomfortable too, not making it easy to concentrate, as droplets of sweat rolled down his neck and into the PVC body and as a long thick stream of drool dropped from the bottom of the ball gag onto his PVC clad tits.

He had to be extra careful turning tight corners with his wrist locked to the steering wheel, but the start of the journey was uneventful. Then he saw a police car coming from the opposite direction and realized that it was being driven by the same young sexy blond female constable who had picked him up and charged him with driving under the influence some 6 weeks prior. He also thought the passenger with her was the same guy a colleague had described to him as the Gestapo when Pete had told him the story after being picked up.

He stopped breathing and his heart skipped some beats as they drove past, Pete carried on looking forward hoping against hope that she hadn't noticed the PVC outfit or the ball gag. Thank God his car windows were slightly tinted. As soon as they were out of site he sped up, knowing that the Police car wouldn't turn on the stretch of windy road that they were on. Pete drove as quickly as he dare to the first turn off and took it, driving down the road and parking hidden by trees from the main road.

He looked through a small gap in the trees and gasped as he saw the same police car heading back at speed in the direction he'd been going, they must have noticed his outfit and then found a turning spot to follow him. Jesus that was close, if they'd pulled him over and found him locked to the steering wheel in the outfit, shit what would have happened then. Especially as he as still high from the poppers and there was no way he could have walked in a straight line in these heels. He thought he'd had a very lucky break. Time to just sit and wait for ten minutes and then maybe carry on.

He texted Mistress. "Oh my God, the same cops who pulled me over last time, when I left yours, just went past the opposite way, then they must have turned around to follow me, to pull me over, but I whizzed off down a side road to hide, WTF do i do?"

"You wait silly girl, give it some time and then drive to mine, there's only the one road, so we'll have to hope they don't turn around once more. Fingers crossed."

"Fingers crossed, fuck i've got everything crossed, if they pick me up in this outfit i'll be in serious trouble." He was scared witless now, panting into the gag and frightened.

"Yeah but you know that's one of your fantasies slut, we even discussed it. If I remember properly it made you hard and you said you wanted him to force you to drain his cock in the cell." Now she was messing with his head.

"Yes Mistress we did, but that was just a silly fantasy, i never wanted it to come true."

"Well in future, you'd better be careful what you wish for slut, hadn't you, they might just come true, you never know, do you?"

"I really hope that one doesn't come true." Pete truly meant that.

"We'll see, I bet when your restrained and horny in my dungeon, in a little while, you might want the fantasy to come true again. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you begged me to make it come true, but let's see what the future holds."

Pete re-read the text three times, was Mistress really saying that she wanted to play when he arrived at hers. For the first time in his life, when he'd talked to her, he hadn't been thinking about play, he just wanted to be free of these clothes and to get the sodding, big painful butt plug out. But Mistress seemed to be suggesting that she might want to play. This time she'd be disappointed, of that he was sure, he was desperate to get into some normal clothes and get all these fucking locks off and especially this ball gag, there was no way he was having a session today, no way at all, he'd just have to put his foot down with her. Was she mad, what didn't she get about how bloody awful this situation was? How could she even think about this at this time, for fucks sake.

As these thoughts raced through his mind, he just couldn't help his slutty self, he began to imagine himself kneeling, plugged and locked into his current outfit, being his true submissive self in front of the one woman who not only understood his deep seated needs, but also relished and nurtured those needs. How on earth did he go from thinking, she was being stupid and insensitive to wanting to please her and worship her in the span of twenty seconds, the answer was simple, he was a slut.

Pete's cock also betrayed him, and how he really felt about the idea, he was hard as rock under the tight, clinging PVC, he tried to move his cock to face upwards, from the downward position his wife had stuffed it into, just in an attempt to make himself more comfortable. The outfit was just too tight to allow him to do that. Locked as he was, it was impossible. Even though he was totally uncomfortable and facing the dreadful position that he was with his wife, the thought of playing with Mistress Red simply erased the problems, and now all he could think about was his need to be kneeling before her, the chance, even if only for a while to completely forget his worries, however serious they were, was just too enthralling.

He waited for a few more minutes, breathing deeply and finally, he was coming down from the poppers and the adrenaline pumping around his system after having been caught by his wife, and then followed by the Police. He decided to just risk it. He drove back onto the highway and straight to hers, without a problem,.

He parked on the grass verge opposite the large weatherboard house standing elevated on the hill. The door that led down the short corridor to the basement dungeon which was sunk into the hillside faced him. He looked up and down the road to check that no one was looking and went to open the car door. In his desperation he'd forgotten that he was still locked to the steering wheel with the timer lock. It had 3 minutes to go.

The knock on the window, made him jump so much he nearly banged his head on the roof. He turned in terror to see who it was.

Thank the Lord, it was his savior Mistress Red. His friend, his confidant, his fellow kinkster. He smiled at her and lowered the window. She was dressed in a lovely floral dress, her stunning auburn locks tumbling over her shoulders. Her smile made him try to smile, not easy with a big ball gag rammed into his mouth. She immediately took control.

"Right, calm down and let's just wait until this unlocks and then we can get you into the dungeon, and sort the rest of this stuff out later." Pete just nodded, he couldn't do much else.

The longest couple of minutes of his life, finally finished, only one car had gone past and Mistress Red had shielded Pete's head from their view.

He uncoupled the lock from the steering wheel and she picked up his phone, "Shit I'll have to get these things soon, they could be seen by anyone and they are as incriminating as they could possibly be. We have to get you inside, we can't have anyone seeing you dressed as a complete kinky slut."

It made sense, although later he'd wonder why she didn't unlock the ball gag first and get the keys to the locks.

"Quickly get out of the car and let's get to the dungeon as quickly as we can."

Pete put one of the heels on the road and realized that this was going to be very tricky, just walking in the outfit. He got out of the car feeling the intrusion of the plug more keenly as he stood. The slight wind blowing on his exposed thighs and his big fleshy, butt cheeks with the high zipped and locked crotch of the PVC body riding high between them holding the plug deep within his ass.

Mistress Red took his arm as you would a little old lady, although in this case he towered over his Mistress as she wasn't wearing heels. She reached for something from the back seat, but he couldn't be sure what it was, he hoped the keys. Then Mistress Red closed the car door and helped him across the street as he wobbled all the way.

"Shit you need a lot of practice in these, that's for sure."

He could only moan his assent.

Pete concentrated on the door, focusing on it and walking, only at the last minute as they neared the door did he notice the athletic looking guy standing on the balcony above the door, watching their progress and giggling to himself, "Who the fuck is that he thought, shit it must be Mistresses partner, the thought worried him. "For fucks sake they'd been seen, how would he be about Pete being here dressed as a complete whore?"

"Not far, just concentrate on making that dirty ass of yours sway for me, you have to look good at all times bitch."

He couldn't believe it, she seemed to be acting as though they were in a session already, but his response was automatic.

He nodded his head and with that he remembered the sissy tutorials he'd watched which said that he had to imagine a line in front of him and walk either side of it, with his right foot coming over to the left side of the line, then his left foot going over to the right side of the line, so that his ass would sway exaggeratedly from side to side, like a true whore.

"That's more like it bitch... good girl." With the compliment, Mistress Red slapped his ass hard. He yelped and saw the guy lean further forward, looking intently at the scene unfolding before him.

He hadn't thought about Emma for a while now and as his ass swayed the plug was pulled in and out a little, it felt amazing.

They reached the door after an age and Mistress Red opened it, "Go in and straight down to the dungeon, whilst I lock this up, we don't want to be disturbed, do we."

He shook his head, it was all he could do.

He heard her lock the door with one key as he walked to the dungeon, she was behind him as he opened the door to the wonders beyond. It was his favorite place in the entire world. When he was here it, was his world.

Mistress had a impressively well equipped dungeon, it was large, and she was always adding more items of torture and bondage. The mood was dark as she'd intended with the ceiling covered with black painted egg trays which she said deadened any noises coming from the dungeon. No music was playing so the sound of his stiletto heels echoed off the concrete walls.

Pete walked in and breathed in heavily through his nose. He wanted the gag off soon, he was hot, uncomfortable and beside himself. But as ever in his Mistress's presence, more than anything he was horny. That might well prove to be his downfall, well the second downfall of the day after getting caught by his wife earlier.

Mistress Red stood behind him, he felt her cup his ass cheek with one hand as the tips of her fingers traced the line of his ass crack, her breasts lightly grazed his back. He was in absolute sub heaven.

Then she held an open bottle of poppers between her thumb and index finger and held it to one nostril closing his other nostril with her forefinger.

She counted to ten and Pete let go of choice and simply breathed in as hard as he could. This was the time she needed him thinking with his cock and only with his cock.

"Hold, hold for the count of five slut."

She counted slowly "one, two, three, four, five." Then she waited, and waited "Now release."

As he breathed out she pulled up hard with her fingers on the plug, forcing it in deeper into his body, Pete moaned loudly and tried to raise up in his heels.

"There she is, there's my Charleigh."