Covid Afterparty

Story Info
Shy girl turns into party slut.
4.8k words
4.15
49.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is set a few months into a very uncertain future. I'd definitely like to think that Covid will be receding by the middle of 2021! I also wouldn't mind something sexy happening with my sister's hot friend Cassie as well, but I doubt it. For one thing, those of you who read my other stories will know I am getting my fill of incredible, almost unbelievable sex from my very own family without having to force anyone. For another thing, I don't think that in reality I would ever force anyone to do anything they didn't want, and I can't imagine Cassie agreeing to fuck me or anyone else sometime soon. Still, that doesn't stop me fantasising about shoving my cock between Cassie's gorgeous breasts that I catch glimpses of under her tops as she comes to visit my sister, or spreading the pert globes of her delectable ass apart and fucking her tightest hole! Nor does it stop my gorgeous, deviant slut of a sister from fuelling my fantasies and telling me to write something down. The story turned out darker than I intended, but my sister loves it and I hope you will too. Comments and votes are welcome. As usual, all participants are over 18.

Well, this had been a shitty year to start university.

The first part of 2020 had been bad enough with finishing school in March, not doing exams and the government messing up the results process for A-Levels, not to mention a rubbish 18th birthday having a BBQ with her parents and her brother in the back garden rather than a party with her friends. However, Cassie had started university at Manchester with fresh optimism. She was leaving home for the first time, about to start a new adventure and the pandemic was not going to stop her enjoying all university life had to offer.

Unfortunately, Covid 19 had other ideas! Within days of starting, university life comprised of being restricted to staying in a dorm with 6 other people she didn't know, not being allowed out much at all, never mind even thinking about freshers parties or all the usual stuff associated with starting university life, and doing online courses with none of the benefits of home and none of the benefits of being away from home either. To make matters worse, Cassie's long-term boyfriend dumped her within a few weeks of her moving stating he had met someone else. She knew that it would have been hard to make it work even if they had been seeing each other every few weeks but with zero chance of meeting up and him in Leeds it just couldn't work. It still hurt like mad though! She had made it home for a very subdued Christmas, but even that was very restricted and the restrictions when another surge of the disease hit in January had Cassie wiped out. Even when a vaccine began rolling out in March, Cassie was still very nervous about going out or meeting people. Cassie was always nervous about meeting strangers or large crowds, and the pandemic had just added to her fear of social situations.

The year was finally almost over, and Cassie wanted more than anything to go home and try and forget this first year had ever happened. She still didn't really understand how one of her housemates, Laura, had persuaded her to go to a final party and supposedly "let her hair down". Not that Cassie had really done much more than sit in a corner and sip coke whilst people danced and paired up around her. A few guys hit on her and Laura tried to get her to dance, but Cassie was too embarrassed. Laura knew that if Cassie let herself go she'd have so much fun, and there was definitely a line of guys ready to entertain this blonde bombshell if Cassie really believed in herself. Cassie was about 5 foot 6 inches with killer hips and nice C cup breasts that just begged for attention. Laura herself thought she wouldn't mind giving Cassie's tits some attention, but she knew that if the night went as planned that it would be more than Cassie's tits getting attention before the night was over.

The club emptied out at 10pm - this was a restriction still in place despite the easing of Covid as the whole process of vaccination was taking a while to complete. Somehow though Cassie allowed Laura to drag her back to her boyfriend Danny's place for a little afterparty.

Cassie settled down at Danny's and wondered why she had agreed to this rather than going home, having hot chocolate and an early night. She looked around and realised that there was Laura, her boyfriend and four other guys (that Cassie assumed Danny lived with) and Cassie. Cassie didn't know any of the guys that well although one of them, John, was on her course. She found herself sandwiched between a slightly older guy called Tom and John on the couch whilst Laura plonked herself down on Danny's lap and proceeded to almost eat Danny's face off.

"Get a room you two!" she joked, trying to make light of the awkwardness of the situation.

"Oh OK" said Laura as she grabbed Danny's hand and started leading him up the stairs.

Shit, that was not what Cassie meant to happen. Now it was just her and four random guys in a room, and the lads all seemed quite tipsy to Cassie.

"Maybe I should just go!" she stammered, feeling totally out of her depth. "Can one of you give me a lift?"

The guys all claimed to have had too much to drink, so Cassie tried to start to call a taxi.

"Please stay, it will be fun!" said one of the guys, she thought he was called James. James was quite fit and had a nice smile, so Cassie decided to wait a bit as another one of the guys, Elliot she suddenly remembered as he smiled at her, approached her with a drink. Cassie didn't drink much but was sure there was some alcohol in her coke this time as Tom started trying to make conversation.

Cassie was on her third drink and was starting to relax with Tom before she knew what was happening. He started to ask her about boyfriends, and Cassie blushed as she realised that this was a rather lame pick up line. She told Tom about her ex, Steve, and how he had dumped her for another girl after they started university.

"Steve is obviously a fool!" commented Tom. "How could anyone give up someone as gorgeous as you?"

Before Cassie had time to think, Tom leaned in and kissed Cassie full on the lips. Just a peck at first, but as Tom leaned away and looked into Cassie's eyes she felt a wave of lust engulf her. Tom bent forward and clamped his lips to Cassie's and started pushing his tongue between her lips. Normally Cassie would have pulled away, but suddenly over a year of pent up emotions and frustrations, not to mention a lack of physical contact with anyone, overwhelmed her. She found herself making out passionately with Tom as she thrust her own tongue back at him. Tom began to gently knead Cassie's breasts through her clothes, and Cassie suddenly realised that, despite barely knowing Tom, a deep hunger was threatening to overwhelm her moral walls. Why should she deny herself pleasure after the last year she had had?

"Do you want to go somewhere more private?" she whispered in Tom's ear.

"No." Tom replied quietly, much to Cassie's shock and hurt. "Let's just have some fun here and see where it goes."

Cassie looked nervously at the other guys, but it seemed like none of them were giving Tom and her much attention. Of course, they had all been aware of everything going on, but they knew they had to fool Cassie into thinking that it was no big deal.

"Don't worry about anyone else. Just close your eyes and pretend it's just you and me!" Tom encouraged her, nibbling on her ear as he continued to slowly knead her heaving tits.

Tom leaned in and started passionately kissing Cassie again, and Cassie gave in to the moment. She closed her eyes and let Tom wrestle with her tongue as he slipped his hands inside her dress to pinch her stiff nipples. She barely noticed as with his free hand Tom slowly pulled down the zip on the back of her dress and eased it off her. Tom moved again to nibble her ear then kiss her neck before trailing his kisses to the top of her bra covered breasts.

Cassie realised the room had gone deathly quiet and a voice in her head was screaming for her to put a stop to this, but she felt as if she was powerless to end things and a stronger part of her didn't want to stop. Without warning, Tom slid her onto her knees before him and she felt something hard pressing against her lips.

"What?! No..." she thought as she realised Tom was trying to ease his cock into her mouth. When had he even taken his shorts off, she wondered. Tom didn't give her a chance to object though as he pushed his throbbing knobhead between her lips and started slowly pumping in and out.

"That's it, suck his dick baby!" whispered Tom in her ear as he reached around from behind, cupped her breasts and took the opportunity to unclasp Cassie's bra to let her firm young tits spring free.

Cassie's eyes snapped open as she realised that Tom was behind her, meaning that the cock invading her mouth wasn't Tom's at all! Her eyes widened in shock as she realised it was Elliott pushing his meat between her lips. She tried to pull away, but Tom locked her arms to her sides whilst Elliott just grinned and slowly worked his stiff member in and out of her wet mouth.

"No!" Cassie finally gasped as she managed to pull her mouth off Elliott, only to have her head turned and John push his dick over her tongue and into her throat.

"Don't worry Cassie, we and going to rock your world!" whispered Tom in Cassie's ear. "Just relax and you'll enjoy it."

Enjoy having four relative strangers shove their cocks into her mouth? Cassie didn't think so. However, as John started to stuff even more of his cock into her mouth and Tom slid his hand lower to start ticking at the entrance to her sex, Cassie suddenly realised that a pleasure was building up like nothing she had felt before and she was fighting less and less.

"Your so wet Cassie!" John whispered as he rubbed at Cassie's pants and felt the moisture starting to leak out of her dripping pussy. "Let us make you feel good!"

Her head was turned again and James was next in line to slide his erection between Cassie's lips. Cassie had not been with that many guys, but she was fascinated with the differences in the cocks she had sucked as her objections and sense of reality receded. Elliott and John had nice cocks although not overly big, but James seemed a lot fatter and her jaw ached as she deliberately now tried to stretch her jaw and engulf as much of him as she could. She felt his cock touch her throat and backed off to just bob up and down happily on his throbbing member. She was barely aware of the fact that Tom had stopped holding her arms or that she was raising her legs to help Tom (or whoever it was) slide off her pants to leave her naked and exposed before the four men. She simply continued sucking now happily on James' cock before he came, the first of the night to lose it and pump his seed into her mouth. Cassie wanted to pull away but James held her fast until she swallowed his warm load. Finally, Cassie pulled away and instinctively licked her lips before happily reaching for Tom and moving on to the next dick to be presented to her.

Cassie felt herself being rearranged onto her hands and knees and one of the guys lay under her and started lapping at her pussy. Another one of the guys somehow managed to crawl beneath her and started sucking on her pendulous breasts. God, her tits were so sensitive right now and Cassie felt as if she was detached from her own body as she imagined herself watching some liberated slut being serviced by multiple guys. Still, she deserved this didn't she? She couldn't always be a goody goody, and after all she was just involved in a drunken blow job and fooling around. It wasn't as if she was fucking anybody...

Without warning, she suddenly felt a cock enveloped in her tight sex sheath.

"Oh shit..." She thought as she realised that things had just went to another level. She'd only let her last boyfriend Steve fuck her, and that was only a few times. And now, somehow, she was sucking someone whilst someone else was starting to pump in and out of her cunt and she wasn't really sure who it was at either end anymore. She looked up and realised it was John she was blowing, and that it was James who was busy feasting on her tits. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Elliott was wanking himself slowly, so that meant it was Tom...

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as her mouth was free and she felt the most enormous orgasm of her life wash over her. "So good... Fuck me... Yes!" Cassie cried in delirium.

Tom picked Cassie up again and laid her on the couch as he began to pump in and out of her spasming pussy. James stood to the side and offered her his cock which she greedily swallowed down again as if she was a starving woman having her last meal.

Cassie was barely aware of the fact that the guys began to switch off between her mouth and her pussy so she was kept aroused and she lost count of the mini orgasms that wracked her body. She felt each of the guys cum at different times, but she couldn't manage to string two thoughts together to worry about what this meant. She just kept sucking on instinct, swallowing any cum that went in her mouth and spreading her legs to allow each of the guys full access to her needy cunt. The guys moved Cassie in various positions, but Cassie hardly registered anything as they just took turns using her body for their pleasure.

At one stage, somehow Cassie ended stood up against a wall and felt someone lapping at her cunt.

"This is nice," she thought idly. It had been a while since any of the guys had pleasured her orally or given her mouth a break. Cassie looked down at the long blonde locks buried in her sex and realised it wasn't one of the guys at all but her friend Laura on her knees before her. Laura slowly rose up and kissed each of her tits before kissing Cassie full on the lips.

"I always knew you were a slut beneath that conservative exterior if we gave you a chance!" she said, pulling her head away from Cassie's lips.

"What... no, they made me!" cried Cassie as the reality of what she had done began to hit her.

"It didn't look too forced to me!" replied Laura, grinning at Cassie as she reached into a bag she had prepared earlier.

Cassie gasped with shock as Laura fastened a dog collar around her neck and locked it before passing the key to Danny who, Cassie suddenly realised, was stood to the side ogling Cassie's naked body.

"What the fuck?" asked Cassie as she looked at the collar. She saw it had a tag on it. It was hard to read it from her angle, but Cassie's eyes went wide as she managed to make out the words "grade a slut" on one side and "Pick a hole and fuck it" on the other.

"Why are you doing this?" Cassie pleaded, not understanding at all the change in her friend's behaviour. "Take this off."

"You always were a stuck-up bitch, looking down on me. All because I like some sexy fun..." replied Laura.

Cassie couldn't believe her ears and protested her innocence.

"I overheard you and Lucy saying I was cheap!" Laura almost spat the words out at Cassie.

"That was ages ago, Laura. I'm so sorry..." cried Cassie.

"Paybacks a bitch!" sneered Laura as she reached down and started rubbing Cassie's pussy again.

"What about Lucy?!" replied Cassie. "She was saying it too!"

"She'll get what's coming to her!" said Laura, grinning madly. "For tonight, you will be a sex slave for me and my friends. If you're a good girl, we might even take the collar off at the end!"

"No... take the collar off me now, you crazy bitch!" whimpered Cassie as she felt her body betraying her again to intense feelings of pleasure.

"You calling my girlfriend crazy?" asked Danny as Laura pushed her onto her knees. Cassie's eyes widened as she saw that Danny's cock was the biggest she had seen as he swung it and slapped her face with it.

"No! I'm so sorry!" whimpered Cassie, not believing what was happening as Danny continued to slap her face with his huge dick.

Laura grabbed Cassie by her hair and pushed her face against Danny's groin.

"Open up and suck, there's a good slut!" demanded Laura. Cassie resigned herself to her fate but was unprepared for Danny to immediately thrust all of his cock to the back of her throat and start pumping in and out of mouth as if it was a pussy.

"That's it! Take it all the way down. Good sluts deepthroat!" encouraged Laura in her ear.

As Cassie found herself being lifted and one of the guys slipping into her well used pussy, she was only dimly aware of the doorbell ringing.

"Oh goody, reinforcements!" laughed Laura.

Cassie couldn't believe it. She'd only had sex with one person up to now, so five more seemed more than enough! Laura though had other plans to knock the girl who had thought of her as a friend down a peg or two.

Cassie looked around as Laura led three new guys into the lounge and they began stripping off. She didn't recognise two of them which was bad enough, but she knew the third guy! Cassie didn't hate many people, but she hated Dave. He had treated one of her housemates like shit for most of the year and was always trying to pressurise her into sex. Cassie had encouraged her housemate to not give in and eventually dump Dave, but there was always bad blood between them.

"Just what I like to see!" sneered Dave. "A stuck-up bitch down on her knees with a mouth full of cock!"

"Do you want a turn?" asked Danny, pulling his wet knob out of Cassie's mouth.

"Don't mind if I do!" grinned Dave as he slammed his meat to the back of Cassie's throat so she was gasping for breath. Cassie felt tears welling up from the rough treatment of her throat, but also from the fact that two people had accused her of being a stuck-up bitch in the last few minutes. Were they right? Cassie thought back to the last year, and realised she had at times thought of herself better than some of the wilder students and looked down on them. She had been a bitch! Maybe it was time to stop.

Both Dave and Tom who were currently violently fucking Cassie from both ends sensed a change come over Cassie as she began thrusting her head forward to swallow the prick in front of her and thrusting her pussy back onto Tom's cock.

"That's it you nasty slut, you go girl!" encouraged Dave.

Laura reached in and rubbed Cassie's clit as she came hard and deep as she was buffeted between the two bodies. The guys switched off, but again Cassie lost track of who was doing what as she just let them use her however they wished.

Laura got Danny to lay on his back and got Cassie to sit down on his stiff dick. Cassie had no idea how long they had been going at it, but the advantage of so many cocks was that there was always someone hard and ready.

"Have you been fucked in the ass?" whispered Laura in her ear. Cassie shook her head in fear. She would never let anyone touch her back door as far as she was concerned. She moaned as Danny started pumping up into her and Cassie stroked her hair.

"Who would you like to take your virgin ass first?" asked Laura, looking around the room.

Cassie didn't want to say anyone and was petrified that Laura had said 'first'! Her eyes fell on Tom who had started everything off.

"Tom," she croaked, realising it was going to happen.

"Yes - Dave - I agree!" grinned Laura. Cassie watched in stunned silence as Dave walked over, his massive cock bobbing in front of him. Laura sucked him into her mouth and lathered his cock with her saliva before spitting on Laura's rosebud and forcing some into her back passage.

"Ok, hop on!" said Laura crudely as she grabbed hold of Dave's cock and guided it towards Cassie's tightest hole.

Dave grinned lewdly as he felt the muscles of Cassie's rosebud resist the pressure of his rock-hard dick. Dave pressed in and saw her arsehole open up to accept him as Cassie cried out in pain. His pent-up aggression towards Cassie rising to the service, he slammed into Cassie's bowels as she let out a deep scream.

12