Covid Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the other new guys went to fill Cassie's mouth, but Laura stopped him.

"I want to see how long it takes for her screams to die down and for her to be begging for him to fuck her arse harder," grinned Laura.

"Not... going... to ... happen!" cried Cassie as she felt both Dave and Danny start to pump into both her holes. Cassie had known pain, but never like this. How could anyone enjoy this?

As Danny and Dave started to slam into Cassie's pussy and ass, she felt every nerve was being shredded as she screamed in pain. The pain didn't go away, but as the guys fucked both holes she started to feel something else building up in her core as well - pure unbridled pleasure. Gradually, her cries turned to whimpers and her whimpers into groans of "yes". Laura watched and rubbed Cassie's pleasure centres as Cassie felt a wave of ecstasy coming. Just as it was about to break, Laura got Danny to hold still and Dave to pull out of Cassie's spasming ass.

"No, don't stop!" cried Cassie.

"What do you want, Cassie?" asked Laura with a grin from ear to ear.

"Please..." whimpered Cassie in delirium.

"Please what?" probed Laura.

"Please Dave, shove your cock back in my ass and fuck me!" shouted Cassie.

Dave and Danny shoved both their dicks back into Cassie and pistoned in and out of her tight holes. Cassie screamed in ecstasy as waves of pleasure like never before swept over of her and she felt Dave erupt into her ass and Danny pump what felt like gallons of cum into her clutching pussy.

As Danny and Dave collapsed, totally spent, Laura fed some water to Cassie and gave her a break as she came down from her sensory overload. She then got one of the other newer guys to lie down on the floor and had Cassie sit down on him ass first. He wasn't as big as Dave, and Cassie realised that there was not the same pain but a joyous feeling of fulness as the other new guy slid inside her pussy.

Cassie didn't like calling the guys she was fucking new guy 1 and new guy 2 but asking for their names seemed wrong at this point. As the guy on top of her leaned in to kiss her as he filled her cunt, she decided he reminded her of her older brother so decided to call him Graham. She immediately felt bad about thinking about her brother as he fucked her pussy, and worse because she was fantasising about her brother actually fucking her. As both guys picked up pace though, she forgot about anything other than the sensation of being stuffed again with cock.

"Fuck me Graham! Fill your sister's sweet cunt!" she cried as the guy on top of her sawed in and out of her sex. Graham (actually Jack) didn't know what was happening, but he didn't care what she called him as long as he was fucking this hot bitch underneath him. Tom approached Carrie's head and thrust his hard shaft into her mouth so she was airtight and writhing between all three men as they fucked Cassie to another peak.

"Who is Graham?" Tom asked Laura as he watched the triple penetration in front of him.

"Not sure," replied Laura. "I think she may have a brother called Graham or something." Laura saw a strange look pass over Tom's face but was quickly distracted to watch the ongoing fuckfest with Cassie.

Cassie lost track of who was doing what to her body again as each of her orifice were filled over the next period of time and she didn't notice that nobody was cuming in her as Laura orchestrated a grand finale. At some point, Laura reached into her bag again and pulled out a strap on dildo which she proceeded to put on, bend Cassie over an arm of a chair and slam violently into Cassie's now gaping ass. Cassie loved it, and from somewhere within her a stream of filth poured out as she encouraged Laura to fuck her harder.

Finally, each guy surrounded a kneeling Cassie and pumped their cocks as Cassie bathed in the most amazing night in her life. She smiled happily as each guy marked her with their seed on her face, her tits, everywhere till she was a shiny sticky mess.

Laura kissed Cassie and licked her face as she revelled in everything that had happened and was overjoyed that Cassie was kissing her back with a passion.

"Will you take this fucking collar off me now?" asked Cassie, smiling as everyone started dressing.

"One last thing," said Laura with a smirk. "You have to sign a release form for the video."

"Video?" stammered Cassie, the colour draining out of her face.

"Yes, Tom is an amateur pornographer with his own website. This was all his idea as Danny, Dave and I ... um "talked"...with him. We were grumbling about you, well Dave and I were, and he came up with this plan to break you. Dave and I wanted to knock you down a peg or two, but Tom wanted to show that behind even the most conservative of girls was a willing slut waiting to break out given the right encouragement. Ok, "encouragement" might be a stretch today, but It was fun in the end, wasn't it?"

"I guess," admitted Cassie, still in shock that apparently the whole event had been filmed.

"Apparently Tom can hide your identity with some careful editing, and you would earn a ton of cash," pleaded Laura. Of course, Laura would earn even more money, but she didn't feel the need to tell Cassie that.

"Go on then," agreed Cassie as she signed the form Tom produced and Laura unlocked and removed the collar. Tom beamed at Cassie and kissed her full on the lips. "I have to see you again soon!" he whispered in her ear, and Cassie felt a tingle in her stomach.

"And if the video is really popular, maybe we can do another gangbang next term!" joked Laura.

The old Cassie knew that she'd probably have run a mile, probably changed universities and never come back after the summer. However, something profound had shifted in Cassie as she'd taken cock after cock in all her holes. She'd been through a year of just surviving, and she realised the whole of her life had been just surviving and living by the rules. She would never have believed a world like this existed outside of porn, but as she thought about doing it all again, she felt a rising hunger deep inside herself. Why did she have to wait till after the summer?

12