COVID Birthday Swap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eva_Adams
Eva_Adams
36 Followers

Kelly felt the coolness of the air and the wall as her whole body vibrated with anticipation of his next move.

Michael crouched on the floor as he ran both hands up along her smooth inner calves then rested them on the lace stockings circling her thighs. He stroked the lace until his hands pushed against her inner thighs with gentle pressure inviting her to open her legs wider. Kelly took a step to the side, widening her stance and could feel the wetness against her inner thighs as the air hit them.

She bent her knees as Michael bent forward, his tongue burrowing until it found her clit and Kelly whimpered as shockwaves shot to the top of her head.

Michael ran his hands up, grabbing her butt and coaxing her hips forward to gain better access as his tongue danced against the core of her. Kelly groaned, running her fingers through his hair.

She sunk down to her knees to join him on the floor and tugged at the waistband of his shorts before he jumped in to peel those and his briefs off.

Kelly ran her palms up Michael's muscular legs and grabbed his ass. Then, using that for balance she leaned down to kiss the head of his enormous cock. Her tongue lashed quick tiny strokes around the head as her small hand circled what it could of the shaft.

Michael's hands, threaded through her hair, clenched. Tara should have warned her, okay maybe she did, but a more serious caution would have been welcomed about his size.

She attempted to pull him in deeper into her mouth as much as she could.

She could only get about half of it in her mouth without catching on her teeth.

"Oops," she said as she felt a tooth grazed him.

"Don't worry," he whispered. "Tara does that too on occasion. One of the few downsides of having a large cock."

Michael leaned down to retrieve the condom from his shorts pocket, grabbed her right hand with his and pulled her up to stand and led her a few feet from the dining room to the living room toward the chaise lounge in the middle of the room.

Kelly stretched her arms over the back of the chaise and put her hands on either side of the seat so she stood at almost a 90-degree angle. Her breasts now hung into Michael's hands as he squeezed gently and kissed the back of her ear. Kelly could feel her pulse racing, pounding in her ears and let out a soft whimper. His hands glided now along the curve of her waist past the gold belly chain that remained, and came to rest on each outer thigh. Michael ran his hands slowly along the silk to rest on top lace of her stockings.

As Michael cupped a thigh in each hand and she could feel his hard cock against her butt cheeks as she slid forward until her toes just skimmed the ground. He pushed tentatively against her, still drenched from his earlier attention and nuzzled her neck.

"Yes," she gasped, "come into me."

He pulled away only briefly to roll on the condom before returning to her to push slowly against her now pulsing core, stretching her before stopping so she could adjust to his width and catch her breath.

At his size, she guessed he had had to develop manners to help girlfriends cope. Then he slowly withdrew, and Kelly took a deep breath before he slid back into her inch by blessedly slow inch.

Kelly reached back with one hand to grab the back of his thigh and draw him in more, and as she did, she realized how far away he was, and how careful he had been not to go all the way in yet. She coaxed him toward her and exhaled sharply as he fully impaled her, pinning her to the chaise.

A few more breaths to get used to the sensation, and Kelly opened her legs wider raising and lowering them a few inches, stifling a giggle as she thought of the wings of a butterfly - a gloriously pinned butterfly.

Michael made a sound she couldn't distinguish as fully verbal as her laugh made a flutter of quick contractions around his cock. He withdrew half way, and plunged back in.

Kelly could feel his desire building as she rocked her hips with what little movement she had between the back of the chair and with him in so deep. Michael nuzzled her neck now thrusting deeply, slowly and rhythmically.

Yum she thought. The perfect all consuming slowness, depth and steadiness combined into a tempo she could get lost in and reborn on the other side. She sighed and let herself drift into the rhythm beyond speech or thought.

Minutes later Kelly opened her eyes slightly as the thrusting grew sharper at the end of each stroke, and more urgent. Kelly stretched her legs and tilted her pelvic bone now digging into the padded chair back, the pressure making her breath catch as she felt a slow roll of contractions travel from the base of her spine to the top of her head setting off a chain of involuntary muscle spasms as her orgasm started a slow roll of contractions.

The contractions sent Michael over the edge. With one last deep thrust he filled the condom to nearly overflowing, and then collapsed, adding his weight to hers on the chaise.

Kelly sighed feeling the warmth, and wetness shifting within her. She shivered, swimming in the exquisite sensation of his body enveloping nearly every inch of hers outside, contrasted with the movement inside as his cock slowly softened. Her head felt like bones had moved to create more space, and she could feel her pulse in her ears as the pounding slowed.

Michael kissed the top of her ear, the top of her head and slowly pulled out and stood up. He carefully rolled the condom off, not spilling a drop. Then he picked up his boxers to dry himself off a bit, and tossed them back to the floor.

"More wine?" he asked, using the trip to the kitchen to toss the condom.

"Oh yeah!" Kelly said.

Michael sauntered to the kitchen to retrieve the bottle from the fridge as she admired his mighty, fine ass.

Maybe a slight problem since his butt was really sexier than Mark's, and she was an ass girl. Hmmm.

He refilled their glasses and raised his.

"To improvising during the pandemic," he said.

"And your next year on the planet," Kelly said. "Speaking of which, I still need to deliver your birthday gift from Tara."

"What was that?" Michael asked gesturing toward the chaise with his glass.

"You could call this the warm-up act, or taking the edge off - your pick," Kelly said.

"So what's Part 2?" Michael asked.

"You'll see," Kelly said. "Well, actually you won't. You'll be blindfolded, birthday boy." She smiled and met his eyes, not sure whether what she saw was more worried or intrigued.

"Think of this as halftime, or perhaps refueling. I brought cake!" she said.

Kelly reached into one of the bags on the kitchen counter and took the lid off the chocolate cake and fumbled for the lone candle and matches. It was three times the size of most birthday candles with a rounded bottom like a taper, but not quite the size and shape for a candlestick.

The dark chocolate icing was dotted with strawberries with "Happy Birthday Michael" written in red icing. She inserted the candle into the dot of the letter 'i" and lit it.

"Tara wants you to make a wish for the year ahead and one for your raincheck birthday celebration with her," Kelly said.

Michael blew out the candle and she raised an icing dipped strawberry to his lips which he took and then nibbled her finger. She drew her finger along his lips and then turned to cut the cake and fed him his slice of cake bite by bite. When done, she leaned forward to half kiss, half lick a dot of chocolate near his chin.

A half an hour and a glass of wine later, Kelly went to her large shoulder bag on the dining room floor, retrieved the blindfold, and tossed it at Michael as she headed for the bathroom with the bag. She raised her eyes pointing left into the hallway.

"Actually, first door on the right," Michael said.

"Wait a couple minutes, take a few more sips of that wonderful wine, and put that on," Kelly called from the hallway. "I'll be out in five."

The wine was working and the blindfold would help. She was hoping it would make her less self-conscious about following Tara's directions for the rest of his celebration. She unhooked the chain around her waist, tossing that into a pocket of her bag,

Kelly then rifled though it and pulled out a red leather harness that she had fit for her hips and legs prior to leaving her own house earlier. She untangled it, put her legs through the straps, pulled it up and fastened it around her waist.

She took the small realistic looking dildo from the white silky drawstring bag it came with and secured it through the ring of the harness and turned to the side in the bathroom mirror, giggling a bit at her reflection.

As her thoughts fast-forwarded to how this scene would unfold, Kelly had a flash of understanding why her boyfriend Mark liked being the one on the control side of things. In addition to swapping partners, she was getting to swap roles for an evening. While Mark didn't bring out this more dominant side of her, Michael didn't know her, so there was freedom to be anything - to do anything tonight.

Kelly's heart pounded more than when she was in the parking lot with an even mix of nerves and anticipation. But she knew she could do this - wanted to do this.

She took a deep breath, exhaled, and walked out wearing only the harness and the stockings, carrying the items she would use later. But she turned too sharply as she flipped the bag back on her shoulder, and the dildo hit the wall with a thwack.

"Everything okay?" Michael called.

"Yes, all under control," Kelly said, returning to put down the bag in the dining room and seeing Michael had followed orders. Kelly stopped to enjoy the sight of him in the dim light - the strength of his delicious muscles contrasted with the passivity induced by the blindfold.

She circled behind Michael's dining room chair and massaged his wide shoulders and brushed his hair back so she could kiss the top of his ear, her breasts pressed against his upper back.

"Can you stand up?" she whispered against his ear and then moved out of the way.

Michael pushed against the table and stood up, and she led him back toward the other shorter end of the armless chaise.

"Kneel please," she said, and he did a short distance from the end of the chair. Kelly circled around to the end of the chaise, and sat facing him. She leaned toward him to kiss his neck, bit slightly where the taunt muscle connected to his shoulder and then trailed kisses past his chest, down his stomach and to his resting cock.

Perfect, Kelly thought, as she wanted to feel it come to life in her mouth. She gently slid all of him in her mouth and waited seconds later as his cock unfurled into her cheek and she was forced to open her mouth wide as it grew to its full size. She was back to just having him halfway in, but she did her best and he started to meet her mouth with slight thrusts.

"Next time," she thought. "If there is a next time I'm going to get this thing down my throat balls deep."

Kelly ran her hands down the outside of his rock hard quads as she withdrew her mouth, scooted back from the chair and stood to walk behind Michael.

"Now would the birthday boy lean forward on his elbows?" she said.

Michael did as he was told and waited without moving.

* * *

Michael couldn't see between the now semidarkness of the room and the blindfold. His could feel his heartbeat and his cock pulse in time anticipating what Kelly would do next.

Her left arm trailed from his shoulder down his back before moving to massage his gluts.

As she leaned over, something hard brushed his inner thigh, causing an involuntary twitch. What was that? he wondered.

"Can you tilt your hips up," Kelly said. "Good."

Kelly kissed his lower back tonguing a sensitive spot around his last vertebrae.

The sensation of fire and vibration raced up his spine and he marveled something so innocuous could stir so much. Maybe it was the blindfold, which heighted sounds and touch.

Wait no, he thought as her tongue briefly darted into the very top crevice of his cheeks, but he made no motion to stop her, and soon he felt her and the heat coming from her legs retreat.

He heard a squishy sound and then felt what he hoped was Kelly's finger probing the pucker of his ass.

"Now, just relax and breathe," Kelly said.

Michael jerked slightly, surprised by the sensation.

"Keep your hips tilted. She reached around with her other hand to caress the side of his chest down to his quads, but could feel Michael was still hard as she navigated between his left and right quad.

Michael's shoulders grew more relaxed as she kissed across them. Kelly slowly withdrew her finger and stroked his lower back.

He heard a similar sound, felt her finger again with more liquid, presumably lube and then it was replaced with something wider. Fortunately it didn't have a fingernail.

Kelly saw that she was on target and she was fully centered on his opening, and said, "Now lean back like you're going to sit on my lap." She guided his hips, but let him control the depth.

"Huuhhhh," Michael groaned as he slid back slowly, obeying her latest request.

He slid down farther and paused before taking a breath and pressing down more until it slid all the way into him,

Once they were joined, Kelly coaxed his hips forward so they could slowly lean together over the chaise. With his chest resting on the velvety cushion, she began to move slowly, really just an inch or two back and forth.

* * *

Michael groaned, and Kelly hoped it was a good kind. She didn't want to ask or speak now. She wanted him fully in sensation - not his head. She sped up slightly and leaned forward so her breasts grazed his back as she moved.

"Fuck!" he moaned, as the curved tip grazed near his prostate, a guy's G-spot. "Wow - this feels amazing."

"That is the point," Kelly said, relieved for some feedback.

Kelly continued rocking back and forth.

With Kelly's weight now partly on Michael's back, she was able to slide her right hand around to grasp his erection, touching the wetness of the tip and spreading his pre cum along the shaft. She moved her hand down to her own sex and then back to his cock, spreading even more slickness to it.

Michael pressed harder against her now.

Kelly took that as a challenge to edge him beyond silence. She moved her hands to his hips forcing him up and down deeper, matched her hand motions to her harness thrusts and listened, as his breathing grew more intense. She then matched the thrusts to his breathing.

"Yes" she growled in his ear as her hand pumped more urgently. She could feel his balls drawing up, and she doubted that the tip of Michael's huge, mushroom head could get any more engorged.

Michael's breathing turned to pants until he exploded against her hand, shooting a surprisingly large amount of cum across the carpet, hitting his coffee table.

Leaves rustled in the breeze through the open patio screen and Kelly heard faint jazz music in the distance.

After a deep breath, Michael turned his head to rest his cheekbone against the cushion too.

Kelly leaned forward to embrace his back, resting while their muscles relaxed and breathing returned to normal. She ruffled his hair with her hand as she slid the blindfold off and Michael smiled, eyes still closed.

After a few minutes of stroking his back, Kelly withdrew to the bathroom to clean up, leaving Michael to further recuperate.

Kelly emerged from the bathroom wearing a thin silky wrap dress she brought, but left it unwrapped with ties dangling amid the open front, so she wouldn't be overly dressed compared to him. She handed Michael a warm washcloth and a robe she found on a hook in the bathroom, and turned to let him clean up, while she retrieved her heels and other items scattered around the condo.

When she finished, Michael was sitting on the floor next to the chaise; his cheeks were flushed pink, and breathing now fully back to normal.

"Good?" Kelly asked, kneeling down beside him.

"Very," Michael said.

She leaned over and kissed the top of his forehead near his hairline and stroked his shoulder. "Happy Birthday."

"So this was Tara's idea?" Michael asked as he stood. Kelly grabbed her bags and they walked together toward the front door.

"All of it," Kelly said, winking. "So any complaints, take them up with her." She laughed.

Michael smiled as they stood at the door and Kelly wrapped and tied her dress and slipped into the flat ballet slipper shoes she brought for comfort.

"No complaints, " he said. "Seriously, thanks."

"My birthday is in October by the way. I'm thinking pirate themed with costumes. You'd be up for that, right?" Kelly called over her shoulder as she turned to step onto the sidewalk at the front door to the building and then made room for Michael to join her.

"If we're still on travel restriction with the pandemic, absolutely," Michael said, smiling broadly.

"Happy birthday, Michael," she said meeting his smile and gaze.

Michael opened his arms for a hug goodbye, and Kelly stepped in, hearing and feeling his heartbeat as it slowed, while he pressed his lips to the top of her head.

(More to come as Tara and Mark celebrate the next birthday.)

Eva_Adams
Eva_Adams
36 Followers
12