Birthday Whore

Story Info
Curvaceous head cheerleader becomes a whore on her birthday.
21.6k words
4.41
126.1k
226

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiresFun
DesiresFun
382 Followers

"So, your name's Alexis, right?" Jackson asked the stunning beauty as he walked beside her, knowing perfectly well who the town's hottest woman was, he just wanted to keep appearances up.

"Yeah, how did you know that?" Alexis asked, dumbfounded as she brushed her wide hips against his as they walked from the offices behind them, side by side.

"It says so here on the board" he laughed as her face turned red. "the car is over there" Jackson told the fine-looking platinum blonde to his right while pointing to the black Audi they would be using for her driver's test. Desperate to distract her with something shiny as to not get caught out that he knew, like the rest of the men in the small town, who the head cheerleader beside him truly was.

"Oh, I prefer the black ones, you know" Alexis beamed while skipping ahead of him, her hip long wavy platinum blonde hair dancing like a heavenly waterfall as she bounced. "They look so much better" she smiled while looking over her shoulder at him with those big blue eyes and when she averted her gaze back to the black Audi, the sixty-year-old driving instructor took her in like she was the tastiest fucking meat.

God damn...how could an ass be so fucking perfect?

Damn... it was amazing. That big fucking ass was perfectly shaped, full and round and firm, the skin smooth and he imagined as tanned as the rest of her, it was just... wow. The thing was so round and big it made her look Brazilian. Alexis possessed a mouth-watering ass, juicy and perky, vaulting out from her slim hourglass frame. Exposed like this, he couldn't imagine being able to not stare at such an immaculate butt. Each cheek was full and round and perfectly formed, with that little crease underneath each cheek, and a mouth-watering crevasse in between. This display was a showcase to her dedication for working out and keeping her body as taut and ripe as possible.

Holy hell... how he was supposed to keep his attention on her driving skills and not her luscious body, he had no idea as he wanted to take her right then and there.

That massive ass was too big for her own clothes, half of her cheeks were fucking hanging out from those black hot pants as the material rose up, wedged between her incredible cheeks, but as for the other half that the hot pants covered, Jackson drooled happily at the sexbomb before him.

Watching those hot pants define and outline her fantastically round and toned ass cheeks, whilst she sauntered towards the car, made his mouth water. He could literally see everything, nothing was left to the imagination the way the two cheeks outlined how her thong wedged them and he had never seen a white girl this thick!

Fuck that ass was insane, and to think she happily let half of it hang out in front of him, her driving instructor, he was starting to see her as one hell of a tease or either one hell of a slut.

"So, are you nervous for today?" Jackson asked the platinum blonde when they reached the car.

"Oh, yes!" she replied, almost surprised when he handed her the key. "I really want to pass today. It would be so perfect if I could pass on my birthday" Alexis giggled while unlocking the car.

"Really?" he asked while standing awfully close to the birthday girl. "It wouldn't happen to be a special day?" the sixty-year-old asked while checking his note-board to help not stare too much at her incredible beauty.

"Yeah! It is, I'm eighteen today!" she beamed with pride when she opened the car door.

"Fuck..." he gasped at the thought of this babe just having turned legal. God, it was just like he had planned when he reached out to her with the available time to complete her driving test. "Well, we should mark it properly, don't you think?" he smirked at her incredible beauty and she just giggled like a schoolgirl. "Why don't you adjust your seat?" asked Jackson when the car door was fully opened.

"Oh, okay!" Alexis agreed all too happily, before she bent at the waist before him. Having been drawn to her aura of sexiness from the start, the sixty-year-old stood too close to her and got those round, pert and incredibly large ass cheeks slammed into his crotch when she bent down to figure out the seat functions.

"Holy..." the sixty-year-old gasped as his hands naturally fell to her tiny bare waist while his cock ground against her big booty, that jiggled and pushed against him as she struggled to move the seat forwards. "Damn..." he groaned when he realised how it may look from the office windows, this freshly turned eighteen-year-old platinum blonde babe of a beauty, bent at the waist with her big booty sticking out of the car and he, an old man, glued to it as he held her waist. Deciding that he needed to speed this five-foot-looking tall platinum blonde up, he leaned over her and brought his face over her shoulder where he could truly bask in the heavenly smell of her perfume and shampooed hair. "Here, let me show you" Jackson said while grinding his cock between her big and round ass cheeks, taking her tiny little tanned hands in his large black ones and helping her to use the buttons of the seat properly. When the seat slid forwards, she stopped it when it was positioned perfectly for her short height.

"Thank you, Mr. Jackson!" Alexis beamed while turning her head to smile at him, those white teeth showing behind those full and plump pink lips.

"No worries beautiful" he said before he straightened himself back up, his hands sliding over her bare waist and wide hips as he regretfully removed himself from her incredible body. "Why don't you hop in and get your seatbelt on" he told her encouragingly before he moved around the car, adjusting his raging hardon and loosening his belt somewhat.

Damn he couldn't believe he had ground his hardon against those big fucking cheeks without so much as a protest from the eighteen-year-old beauty!

Was she just teasing him to perhaps use her looks to pass, or was she actually so used to a cock pushing against her big booty that she hadn't given it a moment of thought? Jackson wasn't sure, but what he was sure of was that, when he got into the passenger seat, his dick grew harder at the sight of Alexis trying to get the seat belt over her busty cleavage.

With the birthday girl occupied, he admired her body from grounds and up.

Damn, she looked filthy!

Jackson looked at her from the ground and upward, his dark eyes rising up her well-formed legs. They were bare, exposing her toned calves and firm, fit and shapely thighs. Her deeply tanned skin looked smooth and glistening among the sheer muscles of her quads that flexed whenever her feet familiarised herself were the pedals were.

His eyes kept looking up her hot eighteen-year-old body. Her flat, fit belly showed off her commitment to fitness, as he laid eyes upon her well-earned muscles. The only interruption was her sexy navel, and for a moment, his vision was consumed by the golden ring that adorned it. Her stomach, like the rest of her, had the same bronze complexion. Her gorgeous skin looked so smooth and firm that he had to fight the urge to run his brute fingers all over them.

And speaking of things he wanted to get his hands on...

God damn her tits... they were so fucking big and as she struggled to get her seatbelt over those fine-looking tits, sickle fell from his mouth.

Stuffed into that tight sports bra, the black fabric struggled to contain her gorgeous tits. Full and round and truly immense, her perfect tits were bursting to escape. And her pretty golden necklace lay between her canyon of smooth, mouth-watering cleavage. Damn... how he wanted to slide his cock between those suckers and he imagined his dick might disappear between the sheer valley of titty-flesh like the seatbelt did when she pulled it between the canyon that her big tits were creating.

"Forgive me for asking, but do you always have this struggle?" Jackson asked, completely obsessed with Alexis's big fucking tits.

"Yeah, ever since I turned double F cups, I've been having this issue!" Alexis giggled like a schoolgirl while he put his note-board over his pulsing hardon, making a mental note to find a bumpy road for her to drive on. "So, where to?" the eighteen-year-old asked once she had gotten the car started, making his eyes rise upwards, past the vaulting balloons on her chest, up to her gorgeous face, where her equally gorgeous smile melted him.

"Have you checked your mirrors?" he asked and she nodded. "Any warning lamps showing?" he asked, wanting her to check on the display in general and when she had, she shook her head while smiling. "Air pressure in your tires?" he asked, wanting to see if she had paid attention to the exterior of the car before getting inside and this time she offered him a thumbs up while giggling. "Alright Alexis, why don't you reverse and take us into the city" he suggested before she reversed the car and smoothly drove it out of the driving's office backyard.

Jackson was surprised by how good she was at driving. He hadn't expected her to be so considerate and have such an excellent reaction time, since he had gotten the impression that she was quite gullible and perhaps not the brightest, but this barely turned eighteen-year-old sexbomb could drive. Having already passed her, long after she had taken him through the city centre, he had an idea to get some entertainment from the silent and focused driver. "Why don't you head to the right at the next junction" he suggested, before scribbling down her cup size on his note board as he was about to forget how big those fine tits were.

"But that will take me outside of the city?" Alexis asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I need to see how you drive on the forest roads" Jackson told her and there was one road in particular that could make those fine tits bounce and when she finally reached it, those big double F cup tits bounced up and down as the car struggled on the bumpy road.

"Are you sure this is the right road?" Alexis asked, sounding unsure of herself while her big tits nearly spilled out of her tight sports bra from the way the road tested the car's suspension.

"Oh yes, this is the one" Jackson groaned at the sight of the show happening on her chest as her long wavy platinum blonde hair matched her tits' bouncing rhythm, but then the car signalled its defeat to the road.

Stopping the car after having eased it onto a wide strip of grass beside the road, Alexis quickly got out of the car, whereas the horny old man needed some more time to fix his bulge before he too followed her out of the car.

When he walked around the car, he stopped and adjusted his hardon once more as he groaned at the sight of her. "What's the problem?" Jackson asked Alexis as she stood bent at the waist while inspecting a clearly punctured tire.

Fucking hell what an ass!

God Damn he was in love with her ass!

The material of her hot skin-tight hot pants clung to the round, juicy cheeks, and every little shift in weight she did made them jiggle lusciously. Jackson's dick throbbed in his boxers at every jiggle. Those hot pants were so tight and transparent it left little to the imagination of what they covered and he could see the full shape of those firm, perky cheeks, as well as the black thong wedged between her immaculate cheeks.

Then, he saw the back of her toned legs, those massive thighs of perfection and her fit, taut back, with the black sports bra digging into her soft, tanned flesh. But despite the sheer sexiness of her thighs, his eyes stayed glued to her fantastic booty, and he was already coming up with all sorts of awful things he wanted to do to that ass of hers. Such perfection was not meant to last because an ass like hers was meant to be broken in and brought to heel. An ass like hers was meant to spanked, fucked, and dominated by a black cock and he knew just the right cock to do it as he grabbed his raging erection.

"It's punctured... do we have a spare tire?" Alexis asked while straightening back up.

"Yeah, in the boot" groaned the sixty-year-old man when her long wavy hair fell down her back, ending just above the top of her round and massive ass cheeks.

"Alright, I'll change the tire" she beamed while sauntering past him and her confidence took him by surprise. Once again, she impressed him by putting the car's handbrake on, before jacking it up at just the right height and when the tire was replaced, she giggled as she eased the car back down onto the road and carried the jack in one hand, and the punctured tire in the other, past him and into the boot.

Looking around, Jackson realised that he was completely alone with her. Nobody drove down this road because of how it wrecked cars and he was beginning to become so horny for her curvaceous body that he began thinking of ways to exploit this opportunity.

"Have you checked beneath the bonnet for damages?" Jackson asked the short sexbomb when she returned by his side.

"I'll do it right away!" Alexis beamed, smiling so bright he wondered if she was one of those women who loved to please.

When he joined her at the bonnet, she lifted it up, but before she could inspect it, he grabbed around her lower stomach. "Let me hold your hair up so you don't damage it" Jackson groaned from behind her as he pressed his raging hardon against that big fucking ass.

"Oh, thank you Mr. Jackson!" she complied all too happily when he gathered up her heavenly hair in one hand while sliding the other around her stomach and onto her back where he slowly pushed her down. When she was finally bent at the waist while inspecting the engine for damages, he slid his hand down her back and onto her hip while slowly pushing her big quads against the car as his dick ground against that big booty.

"Do you see anything?" he asked while closing his eyes in joy as his hand slid over her hip and onto the side of her round and ample ass cheek, giving a little squeeze of the incredible muscle she possessed.

God damn, it was the best fucking ass he had ever squeezed!

"I think everything's fine" she told him while he squeezed and sunk his fingers into the supple flesh of her rounded and firm ass cheek.

"You know your way around an engine" Jackson said while pulling on her hair to arch her back into him until she stood straight up with her back glued to him and giving him a perfect view down her sports bra.

Fucking hell she was busty and so fucking perfect!

"My step-daddy taught me!" Alexis beamed, not showing any sign that she didn't mind the black hand palming and squeezing her fine fucking ass cheek.

"You have some dirt on your sports bra, allow me" he told her quickly while letting go off her gorgeous hair and when he reached around her, he had to avoid the temptation to grab onto whatever he could of those big fucking tits. Instead, he just brushed his palm over them, quickly, as if rubbing dirt off of her when there was in fact nothing.

"Is it gone?" Alexis asked, not moving at all, just letting him brush his hand over her fine cleavage while his other hand groped and squeezed whatever he could grab of her big and round ass cheek, all the while his dick pressed between the chasm formed by the way her big fucking ass cheeks clapped against one another.

"Almost" he said, before he decided to push his luck as he reached his other hand around her body and grabbed whatever he could grab of her busty rack in his hands. Squeezing them, fondling them and pinching her stiff nipples, he closed his eyes and counted his luck that she allowed this to happen as if it was normal for her.

Without a breath, Jackson's fingers squeezed the soft, but oh so fucking firm and incredible tits in his hands, his fingers sinking deep into Alexis's glorious rack once, twice, three times as he pressed her harder into the car from behind with what was now a very hard black cock.

Damn... her huge tits felt fucking unbelievable, so big, so soft and yet so firm and...oh, he could cum right then and there...and then...

"Is it gone now?" Alexis asked while he molested her big tits to his heart's content.

"Yeah, just about" Jackson replied, trying to recover from his horniness by removing his greedy hands from her tits and when he stepped back, he longed to palm that massive fucking ass once more.

God this babe was hotter than hell and sweeter than heaven!

"Let's get back in the car" he told her after she had slammed the bonnet down and when she joined him in the car, he stopped her from putting on her seatbelt. "Now, I just have to say, I think you are a fantastic driver and you truly know your way around a car" he said and her smile just grew and grew while sitting there patiently in the driver's seat. "But, being a driver also means you have to take care of your passengers and their needs" Jackson told her, sweating nervously at what he was about to suggest.

"My passengers' needs?" Alexis asked, seeming confused.

"Yes, in particular my needs and I'm afraid to say that, so far today, you've failed to do this and because of that... I have to fail you" Jackson told the birthday girl as she was nearly reduced to tears upon hearing this.

"But I thought I was doing so well..." she complained quietly, clearly saddened by the news.

"You were, but my needs were not taken care of" said Jackson while reaching over to pat and grab at her shapely and crazy fit thigh.

"But what are your needs?" Alexis asked, not making any complaints that his black fingers were sinking into her tanned thigh and stroking all over its immaculate shape.

"This" said Jackson while pointing towards the obvious bulge in his blue jeans.

"Oh" she gasped as if seeing the bulge for the first time.

"And you need to take care of it" he told her, before releasing her thigh from his groping fingers and when he had his belt unbuckled and his jeans off, the sixty-year-old sat there nervously, awaiting the platinum blonde's decision while seeing him sitting there in just a white shirt and black boxers.

"I don't know if I want to do anything sexual" said Alexis, sounding unsure of herself while she slowly crawled over to him.

"Don't worry, this is just you taking care of my needs" Jackson told her when she lay sideways and slightly twisted across the seats, her head hoovering above his raging hardon.

"Oh, okay!" Alexis beamed, showing her gullibility as the smile returned to her gorgeous face.

"Do you like it?" he asked, his dick throbbing, knowing that pleasure was close by from this unimaginable white dumb beauty.

"It's so big!" she said, eyes wide, not holding back, unable to contain herself, biting her lower lip as she stared at his huge weapon.

"Well... unwrap it... accept your birthday gift," he purred, his voice almost sinister. Here he was, this fine fucking white woman laying across the seats with her platinum blonde head in his lap and marvelling in the presence of his cock on her eighteenth birthday...

Damn... this was the best day of his life!

Slightly nervous, the teenage beauty reached forward until she finally made contact with his straining bulge, and that alone was enough to send a small jolt through the older man.

She couldn't believe she was doing this, but she wasn't gonna stop from taking care of his needs and passing this driver's test. Nothing could stop her at this point. She just needed to see his weapon unleashed

She had to.

Reaching up with both hands, she hooked her fingers into the hem of his underwear, poised for the moment of truth. Looking up at him, she found herself looking straight into his sinister eyes. Too far down the road to stop at this point, she didn't hesitate. With a firm tug, Alexis yanked his underwear down, and as she did, time slowed down as the moment stretched across what felt like an eternity.

Her eyes went wide as the black beast emerged to her vision.

And all coherent thoughts left her mind.

DesiresFun
DesiresFun
382 Followers