COVID Birthday Swap Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was enjoying getting to know him as a person and not just a pandemic accommodation, and she could understand Kelly's attraction to this guy -- or at least why he was fun to romp with.

"So is it time to unwrap my present now?" Marked leaned in for a quick kiss and then spun her to face a post outside the stall that had high hooks just above her head. He pressed against her and she could feel his hard cock against her butt. She braced her arms against the post for support, and her raised arms gave him access to her breasts, which he reached around to grab as he nibbled the back of her neck playing with her nipples, sending heat down her stomach to her clit.

She squirmed as an electric jolt shot her down below.

He withdrew his hands to unbutton his own shirt and then pressed his smooth chest against her still on, but not covering much flannel shirt, and reached a hand around to unbutton her jeans.

"Let's get these off now," he said against her ear, coaxing her with kisses and his soft breath stirring a tendril of auburn hair that had escaped her ponytail.

"Not here -- I have plans for you," Tara said, winking.

"Come with me," she said leading him back toward the table between the stable and cabin where they had eaten so she could retrieve the remains of the bags.

She had only seen the screen porch, not the inside of the cabin, but Kelly had given her a brief description when they made their plans for the evening.

The green painted front door had no lock, and from just inside the front door the mostly open layout was visible. Tara put her bags down next to an orange faded couch in a living area that spanned the front of the dwelling, and then took the desert from the bag to the kitchen fridge in the right corner of the place. The kitchen had a small table and chairs and was open to the living room, but separated from a bedroom alcove with half a stone wall with a two way facing stone fireplace embedded in the stones.

The bedroom area was sparse just a nightstand and the fireplace mantel held only some battery operated candles. The narrow, double bed was framed by a short headboard and four waist high rounded wooden posts.

Tara walked towards the alcove and stood next to the short oak headboard, knowing Mark would follow. The bed looked comfortable enough with a brown plaid flannel spread, shams and assorted pillows.

"Help me scoot this away from the wall a bit," she said as she shimmied behind the low headboard and Mark pulled the bed just over a foot from the wall, allowing enough space to walk around every angle of the bed. It's not like Tara had the whole evening choreographed, but this gave them options.

Nodding toward it, she said, "I want you on the bed, and I want you in the special way I have planned. So I need you to take off all of your clothes and get naked for me." And she rubbed her hand on top of his hardening cock over his jeans for encouragement. It was longer but thinner than Michael's.

"Okay. This is the present?"

"I promise it is. Gift wrapped and everything!"

As Mark sat on the bed to take off his boots, Tara felt her watch buzz.

"Whoops! Forgot something. But first let me get you set up. Go on, take those clothes off. "

Tara glanced quickly around the room, realizing she had more ideas than plans really. She and Kelly would need some props to carry this out, and Tara had somehow not planned this step as well.

She spotted a bandana on a hook by the door and returned the couple paces back to the bed, noting Mark had complied with her earlier request, and was now on the bed wearing nothing but an expectant smile. He leaned back on the pile of pillows. He would have looked like a sultan awaiting his harem -- if the bed covering was red silk and not brown plaid. The dim light cast shadows on the indents of his abs which held his long semi-erect cock.

Leaning against the bed she said, "Birthday Boy, may I put this on you?

"Oh yes!" as she tied it over his eyes.

"Let's move some of these pillows so you can lay all the way down for me Mark."

He did, sitting up for her before scooting down. She appreciated the blindfold encouraging cooperation as she grabbed all four pillows, and threw two of them out of their cases.

"Here, lift up," she said, pushing a smaller throw pillow against his neck so he would lift it and she could position it under his head.

She held his closest hand for just a moment before tying his wrist to the post with a pillowcase and then walked around the foot of the bed to quickly secure his other wrist.

"Hey! What the fuck!" he said as she walked around the bed and caught his other hand.

"Relax - it's your present and I think you're going to like it!"

More pillows, more pillowcases, and his legs were spread-eagled too. Tara dashed the couple yards to her bag by couch to retrieve a small vibrator and turned it on high, and rested it in the crevice between his left ball, his now hard cock, and his upper thigh, and turned it on high, watching as his legs tensed against his restraints.

"I'll be right back. Enjoy."

* * *

Kelly hopped out of her white Nissan subcompact seconds after turning off the ignition, and jogged through the stable

"Sorry -- sorry. I know, I'm later than we planned" she said scrambling through the stable with a backpack, and the set it down on the picnic table where Tara and Mark had eaten dinner earlier.

Kelly pulled Tara into a massive hug then pulled back as she realized she was touching more skin than shirt in front.

"Oh, it looks like you started without me," she said looking down to Tara's unbound breasts peeking out of either side of her unbuttoned plaid shirt.

"Just be glad we didn't finish without you."

"So you haven't...?"

"Not even close. It's been difficult to hold him back -- he's chomping at the bit."

"Where is he now?"

"Tied up on the bed blindfolded as we planned."

"Good. Put these on," Kelly said handing Tara two red tassels as Kelly unbuttoned her own shirt, and slipped it and her bra off, and stuffed them in her bag.

"See -- the backs pull off," Kelly said, demonstrating with a blue tassel and attaching it to her nipple.

"Let's give him the best birthday fantasy of all time. We'll be a private strip club. What guy doesn't want to have multiple boobs in his face only without rules on touching? "

Kelly brought a finger to her lips as they approached the bedroom. Tara pulled off her boots, hopping on one foot and then slipped off her jeans, leaving them outside the door and Kelly did the same. She tiptoed in barefoot behind Tara wearing only her tassels, unbuttoned flannel shirt, and a blue thong.

"You sure know how to keep a guy in suspense," Mark said.

"Hold on, just getting this shirt off," Tara called, tossing it to the ground so he'd hear it.

Kelly's plan was to tantalize him a bit with the tassels and let him slowly discover she made it there for his birthday after all. She looked over at the bed at her spread-eagled boyfriend, smiled, and gave Tara a nod.

Kelly leaned over the bed turned the vibrator off, put it away, and dragged her tassels along one of Mark's legs.

His cock twitched. "Shit. What is that?"

As Kelly slipped out of her shirt and thong, Tara went around to the other side and mimicked Kelly's long sweep down his right leg with her tassel, as Mark's leg twitched. They both started tickling him with the tassels up his legs and then his torso.

Whoa! What the fuck is that?!

"Do you like it?" Tara asked.

"Errr, yes."

They flicked the tassels against his balls impishly, and took turns teasing them over his long hard cock whose head tapered to a point, narrower than the shaft. They swept up and down his side, letting the tentacles of the tassels pool between the indents in his abs.

Kelly snuck up to the top of his head and leaned over.

"Wait... what?" Mark said feeling the soft weight of breasts enveloping his face.

He felt something flutter up his cheeks across the blindfold and then more intensely again on his forehead and then again the weight of breasts resting on his forehead, and then against either side of his face. He was starting to wonder how that was possible.

"Tara?"

He could hear her suppressing a giggle, but then another giggle, different, higher pitched, and suddenly the bandana was yanked off.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday, sweetheart!" Kelly's face was upside down over Mark's, kissing him.

"Kelly!" Another kiss. "How?! How did you make it here?" Another kiss.

"Vaccine! And then a bit of a risk, but worth it. "

She leaned over and kissed him again, deeper this time, and then hung her breasts over his mouth which he eagerly slurped as she ran her hands through his hair.

Tara walked around to the other side of the bed across from Kelly and caught her eye, "Aren't we here to give him his birthday present?"

"God yes!" Kelly said, running one hand the length of Mark's torso. "I've been waiting for this all year."

* * *

Tara removed her tassels and put them on the nightstand.

"Let me go open a bottle of wine and get the birthday cake ready while you two get reacquainted," Tara said.

"Thanks," Kelly said as she touched her fingertips to Tara's shoulder. Kelly rose up on her knees, and gently pulled Tara toward her for a kiss.

It was a couple beats too long for a social kiss from Mark's snail's eye view as their lips met over his head, and then seconds later his view was obscured by the mix of wavy auburn and straight brunette hair as they leaned over him.

In a night of surprises, Mark felt his cock get even harder, as he watched Tara still in her black lace thong bend over to pick up her flannel shirt as she walked toward the kitchen.

He turned back to focus on Kelly's upturned face, eyes closed as she now straddled him and rolled her hips, grinding against his erection before slowly sliding down, gasping at the sensation of finally having the cock she had been aching a year for inside her.

"I can't believe you are actually inside me. I nearly forgot how good you felt."

She leaned over, grabbed his face and went back to kissing and squeezing, as his cock swelled more. He too had bad been missing this, missing her more than he even realized.

"Tell me this is the nicest pussy you have ever had."

"Oh yes." He moaned.

"Tell me more."

"Oh fuck, honey! You have the hottest pussy of all time. Trust me on this one!"

That was all she needed to seriously start fucking him.

* * *

Mark tried to slow it down. On one hand, he wanted to enjoy this wealth of sensation longer, but it had been too long since he had been in Kelly.

The room smelled of saddle leather, soap, and some musky perfume from one of the women, but the lingering aroma of two dripping, aroused women dominated his senses.

He pressed harder against Kelly who responded by sliding her hips all the way to the top point of his aching cock, rolling around teasing once again, and then quickly sliding down along the length of it.

She ground against him buried as deep as possible, moaning "yes" under her breath, as she closed her eyes and tilted her chin toward the ceiling.

"Untie me please."

She did.

Mark reached her shoulders, and pulled her upper body towards him until her tits grazed his chest, and then lifted her hips in each hand up a few inches, giving himself space to take control. He bent his knees and pushed his feet against the bed thrusting into Kelly as she hovered over him on all fours with her hands on the bed and Mark now supporting her legs.

He could tell by Kelly's deeper breaths she was close. At least that much hadn't changed over the months. He could still read her.

"Where's that ass of yours?" Mark asked smacking one cheek as she tilted her hips to give him better access as his cock pound into her and his hand slapped her butt in equal rhythm.

He heard her breath catch a second before he felt Kelly contract around his cock. He stopped his thrusting to enjoy the cascade. When the contractions finished, he drove into her with all the repressed energy of months alone and in a few short strokes exploded deep inside her.

* * *

Tara heard the loud moans. So loud she put down her second or was it third amber ale, popped out her earbuds, and paused her playlist. They were clearly done -- at least for now. She got the dessert out of the fridge and peeked around the corner of the stone wall into the alcove.

"Anyone ready for a birthday?! Banana pudding instead of birthday cake," she asked as she approached the bed carrying the small metal tray of pudding, wearing her open shirt and black lace thong.

Tara saw that Kelly looked exhausted, but at some point had untied Mark as she stepped over pillowcases that now littered the floor and bed.

"Refueling -- Yes!" Mark said sitting up quickly, jostling Kelly's head that had been resting in the crook of his arm.

Tara looked at the loving, reconnected couple -- their obvious happiness contagious.

"Water anyone?"

Tara flipped on a few of the electric candles on the mantle, as she left and then returned to pass out water bottles and spoons to Mark and Kelly, who were now propped up against pillows on the short headboard. They all leaned in around the tray and dug in for a first bite.

"I can usually take or leave banana pudding, but this is pretty good," Tara said.

"Better than birthday cake," Mark said, " And this," gesturing with his spoon to Tara and Kelly "is the best birthday any guy could ask for. "

"Yeah this will be hard to top next year," Kelly laughed.

"I just can't believe you made it here," Mark said.

"Sorry we forgot birthday candles," Kelly said scooping more pudding onto her spoon and feeding Mark.

"Mmmm" he said as the too big bite dripped onto his chin and Kelly leaned over to kiss him and then lick the pudding.

"So, if there were candles what would you wish for?" Tara asked.

"This," Mark said.

"Tonight. All of it. It's perfect," he said between bites -- big bites.

Kelly smiled and winked at Tara, mouthing a thank you.

"Well, actually, since you're asking. I did think of one thing I'd wish for," Mark said.

"And that would be?" Kelly asked,

"That kiss between you and Tara got me thinking. Any chance of a little girl-on-girl action?"

He looked at both of them. Nothing.

"Hey, You know it's every guy's fantasy and since you kinda already started." he shrugged.

Kelly looked at Tara, who wrinkled her nose, not exactly a clear response.

He looked at both of them with puppy eyes.

"It is my birthday.... And maybe I'll learn something. Kelly would be the beneficiary of it," he said impishly, even though it was obvious he was just hoping for a show.

He smiled, looking over to Tara. "And heck, Tara drove all the way out here, and hasn't been properly thanked yet."

Kelly looked at Tara then down at the empty tray, "Let's take this stuff to the kitchen." And then to Mark said, "We'll be back."

Kelly retrieved her shirt and put it on not bothering to button it, leaving it open like a robe, and then picked up the remains of dessert.

* * *

Kelly plunked the tray on the counter and turned to Tara, raising one eyebrow. "So?"

Again, Tara just shrugged, nodding an ear to one shoulder then the other in a gesture that was neither a yes nor a no.

"You'd just be the pillow princess -- just so we're clear," Kelly said.

"I don't know."

"Which part don't you know?"

"Well for one thing, when it comes to oral, it's like banana pudding -- I could take or leave it. And that's on a good day. What about you?"

"I'm a huge fan, and I'd like to think it's one of my superpowers.," and she gave an adorable smile. "Maybe you'll be the one who learns something -- or at least more about what you like or don't like in a non-threatening environment."

"Yeah -- but with an audience. It's not like it's just you and me." She paused. "OK, what exactly are you thinking?"

"I don't know, just thinking out loud, it might be fun to give him a show. You know, like in a strip club. Hell, we had tassels on -- so in that same spirit."

"Yeah, I could see that, but nothing too over the top. I like you, but...."

"Sure, I get that. So perhaps some stage kissing, some groping and rubbing our tits together the way the pole dancers do, maybe a little ass grab or two. Stuff like that." She carefully looked at Tara reading her friend's face.

"Yeah, maybe. A show? Like being on stage at a club? I could probably do that," Tara said, slowly.

"Great. Me too."

"But," Tara said, "That's it. A show. I know it's Mark's birthday and all, and this time I'm his present, but I didn't sign up for some full three-way fantasy. Sorry if that makes me a prude."

Kelly jumped over for a spontaneous hug. "You a prude? Honey, you started all of this. Come on. No biggie. We all have what we like and don't like in bed. That's establishing boundaries. You know, I write about that all the time in my columns. That's an essential key to a happy, satisfying sex life. Know what you like, and what you don't."

She looked Tara in the eye. "As they said in "Pirates of the Caribbean, do we have an accord?" and held out her hand.

She watched the tension melt out of Tara and finally a smile. "Yes, we have an accord." They gave a sisterly shake and then a quick hug.

"Good let's go out there and give our birthday boy a show!!!"

"They walked back to the bedroom Kelly leading Tara onto the foot of the bed.

Kelly shrugged her shirt off to land on the floor and climbed on the bed and Tara did the same.

"Birthday Boy enjoy the show because this is a one time only special present for you on this COVID birthday," Kelly said and gave him a big sloppy kiss.

Kelly sat up and knelt facing Tara. The two women smiled at each other.

"Relax," Kelly whispered. "Come kiss me."

Tara did. Hesitantly at first, more conscious of Mark watching than what was happening with Kelly.

Immediately, Mark's cock had sprung, pointing to the wood beamed ceiling of the room. He spit into his hand for some natural lubrication, and began to slowly stroke himself enjoy the girls with the intention of edging to orgasm without cumming as many times as possible, watching his birthday show.

As they kissed and it moved from playing to full blown kissing, Tara was marveling at the differences. Kelly was softer. Her lips were softer. Her upper lips and chin were most definitely softer. No five o'clock shadow, even though Tara actually liked the manliness of a five o'clock shadow.

"Now, kiss and lick my breasts. Make my nipples hard, and I'll do the same for you," Kelly said.

Tara did, taking one of Kelly's pert breasts into her hands and kissing them, licking them, nibbling, sucking them, the way she like hers to be done by Michael.

She begrudgingly admitted it was fun. She had a sudden and new insight into why men were so infatuated with breasts as she and Kelly knelt on the bed facing each other.

Like many women, she enjoyed Michael and her previous lovers' attention to hers. And she was really happy that her breasts looked good in clothes and a bikini, and attracted the male gaze, but like Julia Roberts in "Notting Hill," she had always questioned men's fascination with them. After all, as Julia said in the movie, "half of the planet has them."

For the first time, kissing and fondling a pair of breasts she got it. They were so round and soft, yet firm at the same time.

It reminded her of a man's erection. She was constantly fascinated how it could be so steely hard, yet soft to the touch.

Nuzzling on Kelly's tits, she had an out-of-the-blue thought: She needed to go buy some nicer bras! May as well celebrate her own.

Tara looked over at Mark. He appeared to be concentrating, stroking his rather large hardon.