COVID Birthday Swap Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching him just out of arms reach was so different too. Whenever she had seen an erect penis, it was because it was aroused, she was playing with it, and it was ultimately going to lead to fun -- and hopefully an orgasm or two.

She had never seen an aroused guy pleasuring himself, and yet, there was Mark, watching them and stroking his cock. From every indication she saw, it looked like he was going to cum. He was breathing rapidly and his strained face looked like he was getting close. Oh! Maybe he did. His face looked like it did. She looked down at his erection and saw a dribble. Hmmm. Not clear.

Then she snapped back to, SHIT! He's whacking off to us. We are a live porn performance. A breath. OK. Birthday present. Okay.

She redirected her attention to Kelly, still kneeling facing her and ran her hand down the length of Kelly's back.

* * *

"Fuck," Mark thought. That's #1, and he looked down at his throbbing cock as he tissued the tip. He came close to popping it all, but was able to stop at the last stroke in time. What a fucking birthday! A personal, adult theater show! He loved Kelly. And Tara was fucking hot too. Damn. Two really hot babes. Time of his life. His throbbing cock was calming down, but the show was not. So, he grabbed his shaft and happily turned his attention back to Kelly and Tara.

Kelly started to rub her breasts against Tara's like the strippers do in a club. Tara responded and they both shimmied.

He heard Kelly whisper, "OK, ready for the Big Time? Let's give Mark a birthday show and you the Big O," and she grabbed Tara's head and kissed her, then pushed her gently toward a couple pillows, pulled off the black thong and patted her inner thighs open.

Tara lay back against the pillows at the foot of the bed, her spread feet pointing at Mark. He watched Kelly's tongue lightly moving down Tara's body, hitting and licking every stop from nipple to belly button, then all the way down to her left knee.

Kelly's left hand took hold of Tara's right thigh and slowly started to move up tickling her inner thigh. It reached her vulva and stopped. Rubbing up and down the crease between her vagina and inner thigh driving her crazy.

Her tongue flicked closer to her smooth, wet slit, but still no contact as she moved away and pressed her tongue hard into Tara's uppermost inner thigh and then sucked the delicate skin.

* * *

"Oh!" They heard from Mark. "Shit! Fucking hot," he said as struggled to keep control and not be finished for the night.

Ignoring him, Tara pulled her knees toward her shoulders, which Kelly took as a sign to start lapping at her slit. Her tongue moved faster darting into the center of her wetness.

Tara's clit was throbbing, aching for attention as Kelly danced her tongue an inch closer, but then stopped.

Tara moaned, and Mark leaned forward, pulling Kelly's hair back as if in a ponytail and leaned in for a closer view.

Tara squirmed, seeking to regain connection and Kelly responded by pulling Tara's hips more firmly positioning her throbbing pussy against her tongue.

"Oh God!" Tara said

"Wait -- not yet!" Mark suddenly shouted. "It is my birthday," he said as got up to stand next to the bed and positioned his cock an inch from Tara's lips. "Let me join you!"

She opened her lips and took him into her mouth.

Tara started to swirl her tongue around Mark's swollen head, tasting the creamy sweetness of his earlier activities rolling around her tongue. As Tara grasped his shaft and started to move the sensitive skin up and down, Mark began to follow suit, thrusting his hips so his cock went into her mouth and then out again to her lips as he slowly started to push deeper into her throat.

He looked down at Kelly and said, "Okay. Back to eating her, but don't make her cum until I do. Deal?"

"Deal."

And he started to thrust into Tara's mouth in earnest. Slowly at first, gently, but then reaching towards the back of her mouth until she felt her throat open more up to welcome him.

"Please stick your tongue out and lick my balls."

She did.

Meanwhile, Kelly was working her magic on Tara's pussy. Her clit was sending SOS signals to her brain, which was overloading from the sensations.

Tara was approaching serious sensory overload with a huge, hard, cock partway down her throat, muffling her moans, and a soft woman's hands on her ass shoving her clit deeper and deeper in her mouth.

She slid Mark back a few inches to grab the base of his cock and stroke until he shouted, "Oh God. I'm going to come. Kelly! I'm going to come! And he did! Rope after rope exploded as the past hour of edging flooded Tara's mouth, until it overwhelmed her, pouring down her chin and onto the sheets.

She swallowed what she could and wiped her mouth with a discarded pillowcase, and then lay back on the pillow, able to concentrate again solely on Kelly's tongue as it pulsed against her clit, while the soft hand gripping her ass more tightly.

Tara closed her eyes, feeling a swirl of colors even more than seeing them beneath her eyelids. Kelly pushed her inner thighs spreading them wider, to gain even more access to her clit.

Tara's thighs shook slightly and she felt heat spreading from her clit up to her breasts.

She grabbed Kelly's shoulders, "Ahhh, yes!" as her stomach contracted sharply a beat before the waves of her orgasm rippled from the end of her spine to the top of her head.

"That's it! That's it!" she moaned, as Kelly, who had begun playing with herself when Mark joined them, started coming along with Tara. Bucking, and moaning, Kelly grabbed Tara's ass to hold her pussy to her mouth as her own orgasm ripped through her. The two women coming together in a female, female simultaneous orgasm.

Kelly lifted her head, rolled up to Tara for a firm, brief thank you kiss, and then leaned towards Mark for a bigger, 'you're welcome' kiss.

"Happy -- mmmm," Kelly started to say to Mark, but the end was muffled, interrupted by another lingering kiss. "Birthday."

They all lay there for a while in a heap of sweat, exhaustion, and cum. Cooling down together from the hottest experience of any of their lives. Mark was the first to speak.

"I've been ruined for life. I don't know how anything could ever top this."

"Don't worry, honey," Kelly said. "We'll top it many times."

"I know how you feel," Tara said, still panting and coming down. "Actually guys, I'll admit, I'm feeling a little bit guilty about Michael. I'm not sure how to tell him about this. It feels like he missed the best birthday."

"Well, there's one way to fix that," said Kelly.

Tara looked at her and warned, "Don't say it!"

Kelly smiled at her, "Okay, I won't but we all know what that is."

"Are you talking a reunion when we can all travel again?" blurted out Mark.

"Mark!!!" they shrieked.

"What? Doesn't everybody ski?"

The room filled with still breathless giggles, followed by two pillows thrown at his chest that bounced off to the floor. His question answered.

# # #

[Note: Thanks for reading. If you have any ideas for what should happen at a reunion please send them as a comment.]