COVID Cuckold Pt. 05

Story Info
C only has desires for her lesbian lover, H is rejected.
1.2k words
4.27
5.9k
1

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first surprise arrived a couple of days later. Thai herbal capsules. H asked over WhatsApp C what they were for. To help your little boobs came the reply. There followed a longer message from C.

'I ordered a supply of herbal tablets from Thailand and I see from the tracking data they have arrived this morning. Jenny and I researched them for you. They will make your boobs grow. You've always had a thing about breasts, now you can try some out. Take two a day for three weeks then stop for a week, like a natural female cycle. They will also stop you feeling frisky in a boyish way. With less testosterone running around your system they should help reduce any gruff dominant feelings. I'm looking forward to a voluptuous new you, a more feminine you, a more submissive you."

The next surprise package to arrive contained some running shoes and leggings.

The next email was a set of links to weight loss advice and a running site called Couch to 5k.

C's WhatsApp message told him she wanted regular progress reports on his transformation to a slimline fit person.

Over the next days C continued to talk about her feelings and her desires. She talked about forbidden fruit. Growing up, homosexuality had been taboo, not often talked about but only referred to in disparaging terms if it was. Promiscuity, especially for women had negative connotations. Affairs were something that the rich and famous indulged in but were not for normal couples.

"I'm tasting forbidden fruit and I'm loving it. I've challenged all the hang ups and shyness that stopped me doing so many other things. I feel like a new woman, a woman who can, a woman who does, rather than a woman who shouldn't or a woman who doesn't. Do you understand how important that is to me, that's what having Jenny in my life has done and that's what taking your compliance has given me. And there's another thought I had, I'm going to become a forbidden fruit."

She propped her phone up on the bedside table and stepped back. She lifted her t shirt over her head and unhooked her bra.

"See these ripe melons? Take a good look. Because they are for Jenny. Take a good look. Forbidden fruit as far as you're concerned. "

She pulled down her jeans revealing lacy knickers.

"Take a good look." She was goading H. "You got into my pants and did things with me, you gave me babies which I love you for, but now, getting into my pants is for Jenny."

She pulled down the pants to follow her jeans and H had no idea where this was going. She reached between her legs, pausing over her clitoris then sliding down that delicious slit and pushing her fingers deep within. She fondled herself wantonly then withdrew her hand. She held her fingers up to the camera, shiny and slick.

"I'm juicy again, ripe with desire, ripe with desire for Jenny, not ripe with desire for you. Take a good look. Forbidden fruit. Take a good look while you can."

She picked up a bright red lipstick and scrawled onto her torso JENNY JENNY JENNY. She picked up her sports bra and started to dress. She was putting on her cycling gear.

"I hope you took a good look, you'll have to savour that memory. Forbidden fruit. Fruit that's ripe for plucking and I know who's going to pluck me. I'm going to ride over to Jenny's and surprise her. I want to be plucked, I'm ripe for the taking, I'm going to be plucked, plucked by Jenny."

The phone went dead and H's stomach churned.

Two hours later H's phone pinged. "I want you in gorgeous, glamorous lingerie NOW"

H rushed upstairs , threw off his clothes and rushed into a black lacy bra and pants.

The phone pinged again. It was a picture. It was C's belly, her belly and her neat pubic garden and the smeared lipstick letters. In a neat hand was written 'I plucked the fruit of this garden. This fruits of this bush are mine. Love Jenny.' H was caught in a moment of despair and the tears welled up in his eyes, one tear rolled down his cheek. He composed himself and added stockings and suspenders.

The phone rang for a video call. It was her. H picked up and saw her in bed with Jenny, face glowing and then he broke down, sobbing and howling, tears streaming down his face.

C looked at him. "Good, I think you understand now. Look at me. Look at me with my lover. I love Jenny so much. I love you too but you have to understand."

She propped up the phone on a bedside table and pulled back the covers so H could see her body, naked, in the full flush of a woman just satisfied with sex. She put an arm around Jenny and guided Jenny's lips to her own breasts. Jenny started licking and kissing.

H continued to sob, C looked at him through half lidded eyes. "This is my desire. Please understand that I love you. But you have to know, you have to know I'm so aroused, so wet and so in love."

Her free hand reached between her own legs while the other hand caressed Jenny's head. She made gentle motions and her breathing quickened. H watched, entranced as C made her journey towards paradise. Jenny's lips and tongue were at her nipples while C's fingers were in her own garden. Her eyes closed, her head rocked back on the pillow, her breath came in gasps, her body arched and then subsided. She lay still for some moments then reached out to the phone.

"There my love, that orgasm was for you. It was only a little one but you gave me that. Go and dry your tears away. You have to understand that I want to hurt you, I have to do it. I want to crush you and then watch you accept what I've done and come back to me with unquestioning love. No more tears and now I want you to ask me to go back to my love making with Jenny."

H tried to compose him self. "My darling, my sweet C. I see your joy and I think I understand. Please give yourself to Jenny, give her the gift of your body that you used to give to me. Give yourself to her body and soul. This is my desire, my wish. Every thing you said before you cycled over really hurt me, that picture with the writing on your belly upset me but I now understand that I have to submit to you, I want to submit to you and I think I'm starting understand what that submission means. Please give Jenny your love."

C told H that was a start, and "I think we need to talk about submission, your understanding may not be enough" she said. A brief smile at the phone, a wave to say good bye to H, then she turned to Jenny and asked "What would you like me to do?" and the phone went dead. H was dismissed.