COVID Cuckold Pt. 09

Story Info
C comes out, Ffion is humiliated.
5.3k words
4.11
5.1k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

If crossdressing, lesbianism, femdom and cuckolding is not your thing, look away!

A middle aged couple, H and C are separated for months during COVID lock down. C falls in love and starts a new life with her lesbian lover. C allows H to stay involved in their lives as he transforms into Ffion, their submissive sissy.

It was Jenny who woke Ffion the next morning, unlocking her and sending her down to prepare breakfast for the two lovers. Ffion took the tray of tea and toast up while she was still in her nightie then quietly padded out of the bedroom to shower and get herself ready for the day. She towelled herself dry then chose a pair of cotton panties with a ditzy flower pattern and a pale cream moulded cup bra. She looked at herself in the mirror and caressed her budding breasts. She sat down with her make up and applied a little blusher, eye liner, mascara and some pale lipstick.

Standing once more in front of the full length mirror she turned and inspected her bottom. The bruises from the previous day's beating were dark and livid. She closed her eyes for a moment and thought about Jenny caning her. Rationally, it was clearly unacceptable. Her hands gently touched her buttocks and she sighed contentedly. She had submitted. She had submitted for C, the woman she loved. She had submitted to C's lover Jenny, allowed Jenny to take her into a world of pain. It was her passion for C that drove her, even knowing that C's passion was given to Jenny, the person who had inflicted the punishment. At that moment she wished that C was in the little bedroom with her. Ffion wished she could thank C and throw herself to the ground and kiss C's feet. Ffion was so in love.

Ffion selected a pair of black tights and pulled them on. She remembered how H had felt as a teenager when he tried on his sister's tights, trembling with excitement and making a mess as he spurted his orgasm. Now Ffion felt in control, loving the feel of her underwear, happy to be maturing as a woman at last. She pulled on a black thigh length skirt, cream cotton top and a chunky knit cardigan in greens pinks and purples. She added a pair of stud clip on earrings and a small chain around her neck. As an indulgence she went into the bathroom and helped herself to a dab of perfume and felt ready to face the day. While C was the love of her life, Ffion was becoming the woman of her dreams.

Ffion stepped lightly down the stairs and into the kitchen where she made herself a coffee. The aroma must have seeped upstairs into the main bedroom to tempt the lovers to message Ffion demanding coffee in bed. Ffion brewed another pot and carried two steaming mugs of coffee to the main bedroom. She tapped the door then entered to find C and Jenny half asleep, cuddled together in each others arms. A pang of jealously struck Ffion, thinking of the years of marriage she had shared with C, but that was as H. But she was Ffion now and Jenny was C's lover now. The lovers stirred and sat up to take their coffees. Soft shoulders, arms and boobs untangled and appeared from under the bed covers. The lovers were still naked in bed, warm and content. Their smiles were for each other so Ffion took the breakfast tray and left them to their coffees. As she went downstairs, Ffion wondered whether they had made love again after their breakfast in bed.

Ffion washed up their breakfast things and tidied in the kitchen. The house remained quiet with no sign of the lovers being up to start their day. Ffion thought their coffee may have stimulated more kissing and love making. She picked up some of her own knickers from the clean laundry and took them up to her room and put them in her underwear draw. Ffion's eyes were drawn to the tampons she'd tucked into the back of the draw the day before. She knew what was expected of her without having been told. She opened the Tampax regular pack and sat on the edge of the bed reading the instructions. Then she opened the panty liners and took out a pad and walked through to the bathroom. She lifted her skirt and pulled down her tights and pants then sat down to pee. She dried herself with toilet tissue then removed the pad from its wrapper, and stuck it to the gusset of her pants.. She pulled up her pants and tights, smoothed her skirt, bundled the wrappers, washed her hands and took the waste down to the bin. The pad felt bulky between her legs.

While Ffion carried on with her housework she heard movement upstairs. The lovers were emerging from their nest of joy. She greeted the two of them when they visited made it downstairs. Tousle haired and relaxed the two of them were clearly planning together in low voices.

C looked up. "Hey Ffion, there's a parcel in the kitchen that needs to go to the post office. Its a couple of miles away in the next village. The Amazon return paper work is with it. There's an old bike in the barn. Off you go."

"Yes Miss C," Ffion replied, "May I borrow your bag again to hold the paper work and my wallet?"

"Hang on," said Jenny.

Jenny went to the room she used as an office and rummaged in a cupboard. She returned with a pink Cathy Kitson bag and matching purse and handed them to Ffion.

"Someone have me there as a present, you can have them," Jenny told Ffion.

"Thanks Miss Jenny."

Ffion transferred her cards and bits from her wallet into the purse. C took the wallet and threw it into the bin. Another link to another life as H was gone. Ffion put the purse into the bag and put it over her shoulder. She slipped on a pair of trainers, collected the parcel from next to the front door and went out into the barn to find the bike. She found a pastel green woman's bike next to C's light weight road bike. It had a basket on the front with a lining of plastic flowers. She raised the seat slightly then put the parcel into the basket.

C was watching from the back door and called out, "You're looking nice, I'm proud of my girl. And remember to get on and off properly. Don't get on and off like a man throwing your leg over the seat, step through the loop frame. You don't want to show people your knickers."

Ffion did as she was told and headed down the lane. She pedalled along, conscious of her skirt against her tights, anxious she might be exposing more than she should. She was a woman on a bike heading for the post office. It took her twenty minutes to cycle thorough the hamlet where Jenny's cottage was, on down country lanes to a larger community where the village shop doubled as a post office. Ffion stepped off her bike and propped it on its stand. She put her mask on, gathered up the parcel, took a deep breath and walked into the shop hoping that no one would stare at her, or worse, accuse her of being a man in a dress. She waited at the counter while a woman bought stamps then stepped up to be served.

"Hi, I'd like this to be returned to Amazon," she said, trying to smile at the man behind the counter.

"Pop it on the scales my dear, and do you have a code?"

Ffion fished the part from her bag and held up the QR code. The man scanned it and opened a hatch.

"Pass it through my dear," he said. "I'll print your receipt."

Ffion took the receipt and said "Thank you."

She headed for the door but paused when she saw a display of greetings cards. She picked a card shoeing two birds on a branch cuddled up to each other and paid for it. She sat on a bench outside the shop, found a pen that Jenny must have left in the bag. She wrote a message 'To the love birds in my life with love from Ffion.' She sealed the envelope and drew a heart, adding C and Jenny's names. She put it in her bag and stepped through the bike and started her cycle back. One again she was a woman on a bike.

She rounded a curve at the start of Jenny's village and saw C walking towards her. Ffion stepped off the bike and told C the parcel was safely on its way.

C started, "I thought I'd meet you on the way back. Jenny's gone over to see one of the local farmers about hay for the horses. I thought it might be nice if we could talk. I wanted to talk away from the house, away from any pressure you might feel while you're there. I wanted to check that you're OK. You can leave the bike here and we could walk to the church."

Ffion propped the bike on its stand and together they set off at a stroll. C reached for Ffion's hand and Ffion luxuriated in that small gesture of warmth as they walked.

"Yes, I'm OK," Ffion began. "I feel some ups and downs but I'm OK."

"What are the ups?" asked C.

"Being here with you. Trying to please you."

Ffion handed C the card.

C looked at it. "It's addressed to me and Jenny, put it back in your bag until you can give it to both of us. Tell me, what are the downs."

Ffion sighed, "Seeing the two of you together, you and Jenny, warm and loving, makes me think of how we used to be. I get a little bit sad. I cry sometimes."

"You should have thought of that right at the start," replied C. "If you had put up some resistance right at the start this might never have happened. Or it might have been a fling and nothing more. But you encouraged me. You didn't want to fight to keep me and I fell for Jenny. Even yesterday when Jenny asked me to stay here and I said yes, you just went along with it."

"You're right C," said Ffion. "Perhaps I should have fought for you but I think you would have gone to Jenny any way. At least this way I can stay in your life. And maybe this is right for me. Maybe I don't deserve you as my lover. I messed that up. Maybe my submission is best for both of us. Maybe submission to you is what I want most."

"What about the punishment?" asked C. "Is that not a down?"

"Yes and no. I love the way you react. You look so alive. And you give me your attention during punishment in a way that you haven't for years. Yes it hurts physically, but it's cathartic and I feel so in love with you afterwards. Last night I was reeling with pain but you allowed me to moisturise you and pamper you and get you ready for Jenny. It was so intimate and my heart was bursting with love for you. And you made love so beautifully together."

Ffion wept a tear and kissed C on the cheek. C turned and held Ffion in a full embrace. They had reached the old church and they stood together in the grave yard.

"I'll look after you, Ffion," said C, "I'll look after you totally. I'll take power over you. You hurt me when you didn't fight to keep me and I'll always remember that. I'll hurt you because of that but more importantly I'll hurt you to remind you of your place. I'll hurt you to underline my power over you. Will you submit?"

"Yes my love, I'll submit."

"That's settled then," said C. "And remember, you gave me to Jenny, you didn't have to, you chose to. You'll suffer at my hands emotionally and at her hands physically. I'll carry on loving you as the good person you are, as a friend and a sister, but my heart and body are for Jenny."

"I understand and I love you."

"Good," said C briskly. "Enough of this sentimentality. Now tell me, how are you getting on with your first period?"

"How did you know?" asked Ffion.

"I saw the the wrapper from the pad in the bin."

It's a bit bulky between my legs but OK."

"Good," said C, "you'd better get back and change it soon. I want you to try the tampons as well at some point. And thinking of discomforts, we want you to suggest some punishments. Proper ones. That will be part of your submission."

"I'll try my best for you, as long as you don't do that," said Ffion, gesturing towards the crucified figure on a grave stone.

C smiled to herself as they set off for the cottage.

"How are you getting on with dressing and presenting as a woman?" asked C. "You're looking very plain and unremarkable today, like the girl next door, which is good. Did anything happen at the post office?"

"No, the man at the post office barely looked up. Guess everyone wearing a mask helps. Its strange that you've gone from worrying that someone might see me in a dress if I put something on at home to wanting me dressed all the time. I will try my best to blend in, to be a plain Jane," said Ffion.

Ffion continued, "I love waking up and choosing my underwear, cute knickers and a bra. I know they're not very big now but I love my boobs and I love the thought that they're still growing. Thanks for finding those tablets."

"What about their effect on your urges?"

Ffion laughed "I've stopped getting urges. It's all very calm down there. It's all nice and small and tucks into my panties without too much of a bulge. It's almost as if it's aspiring to be a clitoris."

C hugged Ffion again, "That's nice. I'm glad you're OK with it. We'd not had proper sex for years so I won't miss it. I'll try to find nice things for you to wear and help you develop your own girly style. Jenny has a corset you can try. I'd like to start training your waist. If you like it we can get you a corset of your own. "

C hugged around Ffion's waist very tightly and Ffion smiled. They collected the bike from the corner where they'd left it and walked to the cottage chatting happily. It was like old times, only better.

"By the way, you're cooking for four tonight, early evening so we can eat in the garden. You can make us sandwiches for lunch," C told Ffion.

Ffion made tea and sandwiches and took them through to C and Jenny along with the card she'd written.

"C told me about your conversation," said Jenny with a kindly smile. "We'll take care of you and love you. I'm glad you've chosen submission. I've done some reading on the internet, it appears we're a femdom house now, say goodbye to your masculinity and your patriarchal power. By the way, the bathroom needs cleaning."

FfIon excused herself and went upstairs and changed her pad then started work in the bathroom to wash the floor and clean the sinks and toilet. Satisfied she'd done a good job on the bathroom, Ffion went out into the garden and swept around to patio area and cleaned the table ready for the evening's visitors. Ffion had about two hours to prepare the food and the table. The meal was to be Chinese style noodles and vegetables with spiced tofu, followed by a fruit crumble. Ffion was busy in the kitchen when C came in. She had been getting ready for some time and Ffion thought she looked lovely In a dark green dress and shawl. She appeared a little anxious to Ffion.

"Are you OK Miss C, you look a bit tense," asked Ffion.

"I guess I am nervous. I want tonight to go well. I suppose this is my first dinner party as a gay woman, I'm coming out. I'm trying to be bold and confident. I've even dressed in that sexy black lingerie you bought me, suspenders and stockings, the works."

"You'll be great and they'll love you. They'll accept and embrace you, sexuality and all. By the way, who is coming?" asked Ffion.

"I'm not telling you, I'm too nervous to tell you," replied C. "I'd like you to change and help you with your make up before they arrive. Do you have time, about ten minutes?"

They went upstairs together to the bathroom where C quickly tidied-up Ffion's makeup and styled her hair with some gel. C led Ffion into the main bedroom where she had laid out some clothes.

"Get undressed quickly," was C's instruction.

Waiting for Ffion was an white padded push up bra with matching panties. Ffion stripped quickly and stepped into the clean knickers.

"Is quite funny seeing you with that pad!" laughed C. "Most women only use pads with a tampon over night. Change it at bedtime, and maybe we should talk with you about using a tampon tomorrow."

"Now Ffion, put your bra on and I'll help you with this," said C, holding up Jenny's corset.

It was a white brocade underbust corset. C put it around Ffion's middle and fixed the front fastenings, then moved behind Ffion and started to tighten the laces. Ffion enjoyed the feeling as the garment tightened until its caress turned into a bear hug.

"I could tighten it some more, take a look in the mirror. You look great, you have curves. It makes you stand a little more upright with your shoulders back. Standing like that along with a flatter tummy makes you look bigger busted. Would you like it a little tighter?" asked C.

Ffion nodded and C made the adjustments and tied the laces. Ffion could breath but only just! C fetched suspenders that fitted into loops at the base of the corset. Ffion pulled on some tan stockings and put on a baggy cotton peasant style top with capped sleeves and a scoop neck that revealed some cleavage. C held out a brown denim the knee length skirt and Ffion stepped into it The outfit was finished off with a broad belt that pulled in the blouse to emphasise her waist and a little scarf on her head knotted at the back. Ffion looked in the mirror and grinned happily.

"I'd better get back to the kitchen, " said Ffion

Jenny came in dripping from her shower.

"Hey, you're looking great," she told Ffion. "Don't forget to curtsey when you serve the meal tonight. I'd like you to wear your high heels tonight, the sandals. I think they'll go with the outfit. The high heels will accentuate your bottom. I like the thought of you teetering on your heels, you'll be our vulnerable serving girl. And it will be a reminder of the consequences if you embarrass us."

"Yes, of course Miss Jenny."

Ffion went down into the kitchen. The tofu was marinating, the vegetables were chopped, the fruit crumble was cooking and the wine was cooling. She went out into the garden and checked the table and it looked perfect. Ffion decided to walk the length of the garden a couple of times just to feel more confident in her heels. Jenny had been right, the high heels pushed her bottom backwards and she swayed when she walked. The corset gave her curves but also left her slightly breathless. She felt womanly and excited, wondering who the guests would be. She would do her best.

The lovers came out into the garden, both in their finery, and sent Ffion back into the house to listen out for the door bell.

Ffion heard the taxi pulling away followed by a ring on the door bell. She composed herself and opened the front door and curtseyed. Her composure and confidence evaporated in an instant. She had opened the door to C's sister and husband. Ffion desperately tried to settle herself.

"Hi. Miss C and Miss Jenny are in the garden. Would you like to follow me," said Ffion, her voice cracking.

She lead them around the side of the house to the garden gate to where C and Jenny were waiting. She tried to catch C's eye to convey the panic she was feeling but C was too busy introducing Jenny to the guests. Jenny gestured to Ffion, pointing at the empty wine glasses. She returned to the kitchen, her stomach heaving, scarcely able to catch her breath. Her mind was racing. It all made sense now. C wouldn't be coming out to strangers. Why hadn't Ffion worked it out that C would be coming out to her sister and telling her all about her plans to make a new life with Jenny as her lover. All those occasions when, as H and C, they had spent time with C's sister flashed through Ffion's mind. She had to control the impulse to run away in shame. How could C do this to her. That's why she was wearing the sandals. Jenny knew that Ffion was to be humiliated.

Then Ffion composed herself. She was here by choice. She was dressed as she was by choice. She could possibly have persuaded C into making different decisions, not to have experimented with lesbian sex, not to have dominated and transformed H into Ffion, not to take the decision to start a new life with Jenny. But Ffion had chosen to support C's choices and chosen to submit. If C was going to be out and proud, so was Ffion. Ffion took a deep breath, fetched a bottle of Prosecco from the fridge and stepped out into the garden. She walked over to the table, curtseyed and popped the cork.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers
12