COVID Cuckold Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wine, Miss Sara?" asked Ffion.

Sara nodded, "It's OK, just call me Sara!"

"It's probably best if she speaks to you formally," said C.

Sara looked a little embarrassed and awkward. Ffion poured a glass of wine for the four of them seated at the table. Ffion put the bottle on the table and headed for the kitchen. She heard Andrew break the silence.

"Looks like we've lost a brother in law and gained a sister in law, or maybe two sisters in law. I guess we should toast the new couple and wish them all the best." He raised his glass, "Here's to C and Jenny!"

Ffion returned to the kitchen while the four of them sipped their wine and chatted. She soon had the tofu sizzling in one pan while the vegetables were stir fried in the wok. It didn't take long before she added some noodles to the wok and flavoured the sauce of her veggie chow mein. She plated up the meal in four bowls of steaming noodles and vegetables topped with crispy tofu. She kept a small portion back for herself though she wasn't really hungry, partly due to the tight corset and partly due to a dull ache from within and the feeling that something was swelling inside her. She carried the first two bowls out and served them to Sara and Andrew, then came back with a bowl each for C and Jenny. She topped up the wine glasses and took the empty bottle away. In the kitchen Ffion picked at her food for a minute or two then fetched a second bottle from the fridge and took it out to the table.

0

As she approached C said, "Thank you Ffion, it's really lovely."

"Thank you, Miss C."

The others agreed about the food, then the conversation went back to how Jenny and C had met, what a whirlwind romance it had been and how Sara never imagined her sister as a lesbian. Any awkwardness about Ffion's dress or status appeared to have dissolved with the merry chatter, good food and good wine. Sara and Andrew were content to be waited on by Ffion and she wondered what C or Jenny might have said by way of explanation or justification. Ffion topped up the glasses and went back to her food, ate, then started to clear up in the kitchen. Looking out of the window she could see they had all finished eating so she wiped her hands and went to collect the dishes.

Sara suggested they take a look around the garden before the dessert. The four of them wandered off into the greenery. As Ffion cleared the table she could hear C showing her sister the secluded bower and explaining that this was where she and Jenny first kissed. Ffion made sure the table was perfect and, as the shades of evening were drawing on, lit two candles then retreated to the house. She busied herself in the kitchen once more until she saw them return to the table. Ffion took the desserts out, poured cream, and asked if they wanted more wine, which they didn't. The four of them tucked in and Ffion left them to it.

Ffion watched from the kitchen window as Sara and Andrew chatted away with Jenny and C. In her days as H she had spent so much time with Sara and Andrew, family holidays together, Christmas, parties. Tonight was C's night coming out to her sister but Ffion knew that Sara would be consumed with curiosity and would want to know more about Ffion. The four round the table ate their desserts and laughed together, convivial in the warm glow of friendship as the sky turned purple above them as the first stars came out. Ffion made a pot of coffee and took it out. She poured a cup for everyone and collected the dessert dishes.

Sara looked up, "That's a nice outfit Ffion. Did you chose it?"

"Thank you, Miss Sara, I bought the top in a charity shop but I borrowed the skirt from Miss Jenny." Ffion replied.

"We'll have to go for a girls day's out to the shops when we get past the pandemic, all four of us. Would you like that Ffion?" asked Sara.

"Yes Miss Sara, I'd love to," replied Ffion as she headed for the kitchen.

It was an hour later when the door bell rang again. Ffion answered the door. Andrew and Sara's taxi had arrived. She went through to the garden.

"Miss Sara, your taxi has arrived,"

C and Sara stood up and hugged.

Sara told C, "Thanks for a lovely evening. I'm really happy for you and I'm glad you plucked up the courage to 'come out' and to introduce me to Jenny."

"I'm really pleased you came and I can tell you like Jenny," C replied.

"Jenny is lovely and you seem good for each other. I must admit, I knew there was something going on when you kept on disappearing and I could see that you were so happy. I just never thought you'd have an affair, let alone an affair with a woman," said Sara.

"I never imagined it either, but I'm a lesbian now and now that I've told you I feel ready to tell the world. I quite like the sound of it. I'm a lesbian," said C.

"You're a lesbian," said Sara.

The two of them giggled. Sara hugged Jenny.

"Is been lovely to meet you at last. You must be special to have won C over to a new way of loving, " Sara told her.

"I promise I'll do my best to look after your little sister," Jenny replied. "I know you were a little taken aback by Ffion, but we'll look after her too."

"Yes, I was shocked at first but she seems really content. H has been anxious for years and C worried about him so much. Now that she's become Ffion it might be better all round."

Sara turned to C, " You'll have to tell me all about it, the full story of Ffion."

"Come over one day. It's Ffion's story, I just helped her find herself. She'll share with you, maybe," said C. "Would you like that Ffion?"

Ffion just blushed and looked at her feet. She showed Sara and Andrew through the garden gate to where their taxi was waiting. When she went back to the garden, C and Jenny were hugging.

"I think they enjoyed themselves and I think my sister understands the situation a little better. I was really worried she was going to go off on one about Ffion," said C.

They helped Ffion carry the dishes into the kitchen. Ffion made them cocoa which they drank sitting at the kitchen table while Ffion loaded the dishwasher.

"Thanks for making a lovely meal, you were perfect," Jenny told Ffion.

"Thank you, Miss Jenny. I wanted it to be nice for C's coming out," said Ffion. "I was a bit worried that Sara was going to make a fuss when she saw me. I must say I thought I was going to die of shame when I first saw them. Does tonight count as Ffion 'coming out'?"

"It was really good food and you behaved perfectly. We won't have to beat you tonight," said C, with a cheeky grin. "You'll have to decide whether you want to talk to my sister about Ffion, and then there's your sister."

"Yes, I'll think about it. My sister, I'd have thought she'd be OK. At least she'd definitely understand the attraction of being a lesbian. I've no idea how she'd feel about Ffion though," replied Ffion.

"I'll decide how and when to tell the children," said C.

The kitchen was well and truly tidied and Ffion said she was ready for bed. C told her to get up to bed but to remember to change her pad and things. Ffion slipped out of the kitchen and went upstairs to bed.

Jenny looked at C and said, "I hear you've become a lesbian. Would you like to do lesbian things with me?"

"Mmmm, what did you have in mind? What do lesbians do?" C laughed.

Jenny's hand was resting on C's thigh. She pulled up the hem of C's dress and her hand explored the delights.

"It appears that some lesbians wear sexy black lingerie when they come out to their sister. You may discover that other lesbians wear no knickers when they meet their sister in law for the first time," murmured Jenny as her lips brushed C's neck.

Upstairs Ffion had sorted herself out in the bathroom but had found it impossible to untie the laces of the corset. She secured herself to her bed, still in the corset and tried to sleep.

In the kitchen they moved closer, now sitting on the edge of their kitchen chairs. C raised her bottom slightly, allowing Jenny to pull her knickers out of the way and then reached under Jenny's dress. The two of them smiled at each other as fingers found flesh. Then they kissed. Each soft body cleaved to the other as the kissed and swayed together.

Upstairs Ffion listened to the murmurs and soft moans from the kitchen.

In the kitchen pulses quickened and they kissed more deeply. C felt a tremble building and knew Jenny felt the same. Eyes closed and emotions filled with love released into their quivering bodies. Their breathing slowed and they murmured softly.

Dreamily C asked "Is that what lesbians do?"

They laughed together, then, hand in hand, stood to take each other upstairs.

Upstairs in her little room in the quiet cottage, Ffion had heard their gentleness together. She yearned for such soft spontaneity. She allowed herself a tear.

12