COVID Cuckold Pt. 11

Story Info
Ffion faces the future as a crossdressing cuckold.
6k words
3.07
5.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If sadism, lesbianism and crossdressing are not your thing, read something else.

A married couple explore a new world when C starts a lesbian affair. Her partner submits as a crossdressing cuckold. C and her lesbian lover plan a life together with the added benefit of a submissive house maid.

Ffion woke as the grey dawn filtered into the room. The sleeping bodies were warm beside her. She remembered last night and her heart surged but sank again realising this was her last day. The days of her visit had flown by. Tomorrow she would sleep alone back in the home that she had shared with C but today she would have a day with her beloved C. Just one more day before the long trip back. But she knew she wasn't going back to business as usual. Everything had changed in this short visit. The submission that C had asked for while they were apart had tentatively germinated. She was starting to flower as Ffion. She had taken the first steps onto a new path. She couldn't see where the path lead to but she knew it was right. She knew it was right because C was happier than Ffion could remember. They had been a married couple for decades but now C was lying in the arms of her lesbian lover and whatever remained of manliness was tucked between Ffion's legs in her cute flowery knickers. She sighed contentedly at the thought of the day to come. She would be the best Ffion she could be. She would make the day as perfect as she could, she quietly wriggled out from between the lovers and went to start her day. She stood briefly at the bedroom door and smiled as the person who'd been wife turned in her sleep into the arms of her lover. Ffion knew today would require submission, emotional and physical to the whims of the two entwined women. She desired submission and yearned for their happiness for they had given her a new opportunity, the chance to be Ffion.

Ffion closed the door gently behind her and went to the bathroom. She showered her body, shrunken between her legs thanks to herbal hormones but budding at her bust. She dried herself, attended to her tampon and went through to her little bedroom wrapped in a towel and sat at the mirror to make up. She would be perfect. She pampered with moisturiser, then attended to mascara and lipstick as she'd been taught. She chose a pair of black control pants that crushed any lingering boyishness, a plain black moulded bra and a plain black camisole vest. She pulled on a maroon pleated skirt that Jenny had given her and a pale lilac pullover. A pair of popsocks and plain dark ballet pumps. She briefly brushed her hair, wishing it was longer, and she was ready for her day.

Ffion stepped lightly down the stairs and into the kitchen to make herself a coffee. She sat and sipped, then sighed and smiled. Heart pounding she thought of the changes in her life. She was so in love. She was in love with the woman who had been her partner but now lay in the arms of her lover. C was in love with another and demanded Ffion took on a new role, secondary, submissive, serving and sweet and Ffion loved her all the more for it. She was falling in love with Jenny. Falling for the strong woman who had swept C away and into her bed. In love with the woman who enforced the obedience that C desired from Ffion; the hand that wielded a whip to Ffion to bring pain also touched C gently to bring ecstasy. Ffion put down her cup and opened the back door.

The early morning was still and bright. Ffion swayed her hips as she walked on the lawn, eyes closed, dancing with her dreams. She thought about the changes. She could feel her hair free legs as the skirt swayed around her. She was conscious of her panties and the bra that embraced her. She felt her budding breasts and dreamed of how they'd feel as they grew. She revelled in the soft fabrics and danced. She thought about the change from closet cross dresser to Ffion, who went out into the world as a woman. No longer a secret but a person who went to the shops, walked in the lanes, swam in the sea and was introduced to others as a woman. C's sister would never see Ffion in the same way. And C had come out, and would emerge further as a gay person, a lesbian, a woman in love with a woman. No longer shy C but a woman proud be what she had become.

Ffion wondered about today. Would she cope with the physical challenge when it came time for her to accept the punishments that C and Jenny would inflict. Ffion thought about undressing on front of them, vulnerable, making her body available for pain. Bending over a table and lowering her panties or holding out her hands to be tied and bound in helplessness. Maybe they would send her to her room to change and her hands would shake as she fastened a lacy bra. Ffion would accept the pain and wish for more. She would accept, submit and desire, all for the woman she loved.

She heard a tapping noise and looked up. C was at the bedroom window, naked, breasts in full view. She was making a gesture as though she was drinking from a cup. Ffion stirred from her reverie and went back into the kitchen to make coffee and toast for the lovers.

Ffion carried the breakfast tray upstairs. Two cups of coffee, toast and marmalade served with a curtsey and a smile as she walked into the lovers' bedroom. They were snuggled together. Ffion wondered if they'd been making love. She left the tray and started towards the door when C spoke.

"What we're you doing on the lawn? You looked like you were in a world of your own."

"I was.," Ffion replied, "I was just thinking about everything that's happened, about you and your happiness with Jenny, about you coming out, about me living as a woman, about submission and welcoming your punishment but most of all about being in love. Its like its all been a dream."

"A good dream or a nightmare?" asked C.

"The best dream."

"I'll see if I can make it a little more nightmarish when I get to work with a cane," said Jenny with a huge grin on her face.

"Thank you, Miss Jenny."

Ffion returned to the kitchen, had a second cup of coffee with a slice of toast and wondered what the day might bring. It seemed she'd only been sitting for a few moments when a voice called her upstairs to collect the breakfast things, gather up the laundry, take them down stairs but then return to the bathroom. C was waiting. She had her back to Ffion when she stepped into the shower and told Ffion to wash her. Ffion quickly stripped to her underwear, stepped into the shower and started to rub shower gel into C's back. The warm water ran down C's body and Ffion caressed the lather from neck to toes. C turned, legs slightly apart and Ffion worked the soap from C's shoulders, over her breasts, to her belly and then to the centre of her womanhood. Ffion knew that she was being shown the body that belonged to a new lover. She could look, she could touch but this was not the intimacy of passion. She was being shown what she could no longer have. C turned off the water and told Ffion to fetch a towel. She wrapped C up and patted her dry. Jenny came in through the unlocked door and sat down to pee. Ffion wasn't sure where to look.

"Haven't you ever seen a woman pee before?" asked Jenny as she wiped herself.

She pulled up her pants and jeans, washed her hands, kissed C and left the room. C looked at Ffion.

"You're all wet. You'd better dry and do your make up again. I'm going to get dressed then I'll pick some clothes for you."

"Thank you, Miss C," said Ffion.

Ffion knew she was being dismissed, her services no longer required, knowing that C had used her body to put her husband, her servile submissive, firmly in her place. She took off her wet bra and knickers and dried herself then padded back to her little room wrapped in a towel. She used a make up pad to remove the smears left on her face after washing C in the shower then started to re apply her cosmetics. C came in with some clothes and started rummaging in Ffion's cupboard. She held up various combinations and came to a decision. She rummaged for undergarments and came up with a white lace push up bra and some plain cotton panties. Ffion dressed in the bra and pants then put on the white blouse C selected. The bra was clearly visible through the thin material and C undid a button that left Ffion exposing cleavage and some glimpses of lace. C had chosen a short dark skirt with sunny yellow polka dots and Ffion felt it was shorter than she was used to. C handed Ffion a bottle of pale pink nail varnish and an instruction to do fingers and toes. Ffion took her time and it was fifteen minutes later when she came come stairs to find C and Jenny drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"I couldn't decide, tights or bare legs?" C asked Jenny.

"Hmm! I have an idea."

Jenny went upstairs and returned a few moments later with a pink suspender belt and tan stockings and handed them to Ffion. Ffion lifted her skirt and put the belt around herself, doing it up at the back. She pulled the stockings up her legs and clipped them to the suspenders. C gestured Ffion towards the high heeled sandals. Ffion walked twice up and down the small kitchen. C fetched Ffion a pendant on a chain. It hung low around her neck and drew the eye towards her cleavage. C and Jenny pronounced themselves satisfied with Ffion's look. C picked up a sheet of paper and handed it to Ffion.

"We're going to work in the studio this morning. We need some shopping. Here's the list. Off you go."

Ffion hesitated. She felt so exposed in her short skirt, as though she would reveal her stockings tops or even her knickers at every step.

"Off you go," said C firmly.

Ffion picked up the list and put it in her bag. She checked for car keys and purse then walked off to the car ready to drive to the supermarket. Once outside the breeze reminded her how short the skirt was. She climbed into the car and tucked the hem of her skirt under her bottom, composed herself, then drove through the lanes to the outskirts of Exeter to a store. She climbed out of the car, trying her best to be modest, collected a trolley and worked her way around the shop. Every time she picked items from low shelves she felt exposed and was convinced she was getting lecherous looks from some men and disapproving looks from some women. The list was a long one but she finally got round, paid and pushed her trolley back to the car. Again, she thought she was showing her knickers as she bent to pile the shopping into the boot of the car. She felt a tap on her shoulder and nearly jumped out of her skin. She turned and, to her relief, saw Emma smiling at her.

"I thought it was you. Do you fancy a coffee?"

Ffion was so relieved to see a friendly face.

"I'd love to," Ffion replied.

They crossed the car park and took a table outside a coffee shop. Ffion went in, ordered the coffee and brought two cups out, then sat opposite Emma.

"How are Jenny and C this morning?" asked Emma.

"They're fine, I think they're planning to be in the studio this morning, doing arty things," Ffion told her, "they sent me to do some shopping."

"And if they send you, you do what you're told?"

"I do. I do it because I want to. I know it seems odd, but both C and I are happier than we have been for years. And I think it will work long term," replied Ffion.

"Well, I think you're both very brave. I hope it works out, for both your sakes," said Emma, "and I must say, I think you have lovely legs. A girl has to make the best of her assets."

Ffion blushed. "I'm not feeling brave today. C and Jenny chose this outfit and I've been shaking in my shoes all morning."

"You look great and you rocked the look even if you didn't feel the confidence. Have you been out much dressed as a woman before?" asked Emma.

"No, only a few times since I came down here. And I'm going back tomorrow."

"Will you go back as a boy or a girl?"

Ffion gulped her reply, "As a woman."

"You seem a little unsure," said Emma.

"No, I'm very sure. I've never been more sure of anything. But I am quite anxious, I'm not sure how people will react. It might be scary," Ffion told her. "And I'll be alone. And C will be here making love with Jenny."

Emma reached over the table and touched Ffion's hand, "You'll be OK. You're giving up a lot, all to make C happy. That's a really big thing to do."

"Is not just to make C happy, it's for me too. I've always had a feeling that this would be right for me and now, here I am, Ffion, the woman I never thought I'd be."

Emma smiled, "You've fallen back in love with C, haven't you, even if she's given her heart to another, or maybe because she's in Jenny's arms. She's given you a new, hopeful path to follow."

Ffion's phone pinged in her bag. It was a message from C. 'If you're still at the shops, get yourself a girly treat then we want you back to make our lunch.'

Ffion showed Emma the massage. "What do you think I should get?"

Emma looked at Ffion then said "I know exactly what you need."

She took Ffion by the hand and lead her toward a jewellery shop, stepped inside and asked, "Are you able to do piercings today?"

Half an hour later Ffion was on her way back to the cottage with her ears throbbing and a small silver sleeper looped in each lobe. When she got back to the cottage the lovers were still busy in the studio. Ffion put the shopping away and began preparing lunch. The day was bright and warm so she laid a table for two in the garden. It was a while before Jenny and C emerged from their art room. They sat at the table while Ffion served their food, happily chatting and ignoring their house keeper who was asked to wait in sight just outside the kitchen door. Meal over, C gestured to Ffion to clear the table. While Ffion set to her tasks, the lovers went to relax in the sun in their favourite bower. Having cleared and cleaned up Ffion went out to wait near the bower.

C called over, "Prosecco and two glasses. And don't forget your tampon"

Ffion returned from the kitchen a couple of minutes later carrying a tray with two glasses and a chilled bottle. She popped the cork, filled the glasses and passed a glass each to C and Jenny.

"We have to make the most of your last day. We'll have to fetch our own drinks once you've gone," said C.

"Yes Miss C."

"And we have to get a few things straight between us."

"Yes Miss C."

"I've enjoyed you being here, even if it's just for a short while. I think you've shown that you can submit, put yourself second, accepted we're in control. And I've enjoyed knowing that it hurts you emotionally to see me in the arms of my lover, while she enjoys the body that I had to deny you for so many years. Have you accepted that?"

"Yes Miss C."

"And as token of you accepting and welcoming emotional pain I want to see you in physical pain. Have you accepted that?"

"Yes Miss C."

"When you go back, you'll have time to think. You'll have time to consider deeply the answers you just gave me. If you change your mind, we'll divorce in the way that so many couples do. If you decide to continue down this path the changes to your life will continue. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss C."

C sipped her drink and smiled. "I think I know what you'll decide and I think you know that my control of you will go so much further. You'll be celibate while I enjoy my lover, I'll be relaxed while you serve me and my lover, you'll be in tears when I show my love for Jenny. All of those will make me happy."

"Yes Miss C."

"When you go, you'll go back as a woman. You'll come out to our friends, your work colleagues, everyone. And when they ask about me, you'll tell them I've fallen in love with someone else, a woman and that you've accepted and embraced the new situation."

"Yes Miss C."

"While you're back there, you'll start dismantling the life we shared together. We'll go through our former home and I'll decide what happens to everything in it. There'll be easy decisions like all your male clothes will go, everything mannish or macho. But you'll get it ready as a home for rent."

"Yes Miss C."

"And your independence, that will go completely. We'll look at every bank account, every asset and you'll know how it was to be a woman in the 1950s. I'll be in control of every penny."

"Yes Miss C."

"We'll allow you pocket money of course, so you can buy pretty things to keep yourself happy, like earrings.... I had noticed and I'm very pleased. That's just the sort of girly treat I wanted you to choose"

"Thank you, Miss C."

"And I'm pleased you got on so well with Emma. She sent a message saying how polite you were," said Jenny. "It's good that you'll be able to make friends, as long as they're the right sort."

"Thank you, Miss Jenny."

C and Jenny drained their glasses and C gestured for Ffion to refill them.

C turned to Jenny, "I'm feeling a little tipsy. Are you feeling playful yet?"

They kissed.

"I am feeling a little excited. But I'm not sure if Ffion is ready yet for the fun I want to have," replied Jenny.

"Well?" asked C looking up at Ffion.

"I wish to submit," said Ffion in a quiet voice, "I will accept your punishment, I yearn for your touch. Please do what you will, whatever pleases you both."

Ffion hung her head, partly ashamed at her own submission, partly in recognition that her fate was not her own. C and Jenny kissed again, this time more deeply. Jenny reached beneath the bench and brought out a little cat-o-nine-tails made of light plaited string.

"We'll start gently," smiled Jenny.

C stood in front of Ffion and unbuttoned her blouse. Ffion stood in submission, head bowed, while C gently ran fingers over the cups of Ffion's bra.

"I quite like you with titties. They're only little but they're getting bigger," teased C. "Do you like them?"

"Yes, Miss C. I love their softness and they seem alive, as if they're growing, said Ffion. "And they're very sensitive, I loved it when you touched them and kissed them last night."

"Bra," said C.

Ffion reached behind her back and undid the clasp. She let the bra fall down her arms and exposed her breasts. C held them as if to weigh them.

"I think they've got a little bit bigger while you've been here. You'll keep taking your herbal hormones for now," said C.

Ffion let the bra drop while C played with her nipples. Her breathing quickened and her nipples stiffened. She closed her eyes and soaked in the sensations and the warm sunshine.

"Kneel," C whispered.

Ffion kneeled on the ground in front of the bench. C moved behind her and drew Ffion's hands down onto her ankles.

"There, kneel up straight, shoulders back, head back and eyes closed," C whispered.

Ffion could feel C's head beside her cheek, and little kisses.

"There, shoulders back and show off those lovely boobs."

The sun was warm on Ffion's body. C was holding her arms behind her. Ffion felt the string tails of the cat brushing her nipples, caressing the small mounds on her chest. She trembled.

Then a flick and a swish and nine stringing tails made their marks on those delicate budding breasts. Then gentleness, the soft brush of the trails. Oh please just carry on with this. But then a frenzy of blows that went on for minutes that left Ffion gasping. And still C held Ffion's hands behind her. And now a warm head next to hers and C's voice.

"Poor little boobs, all scratched and hurt. Don't look my dear."

Ffion kept her eyes closed. Now there were gentle fingers from Jenny. Nipples responding. Body trembling. Perhaps they would be merciful and stop now.

C kissed Ffion's cheek and whispered, "Shoulders back, show off those lovely boobs. Those little nipples that are so sensitive. Don't open your eyes. I'll tell you what happening. Jenny has a cane. That very thin one. Very, very thin."

Ffion felt a kiss on her cheek from C but something hard brushed against her left nipple. A swish through the air and contact with the tip of Ffion's nipple. She shrieked and recoiled at the pain.

12