All Comments on 'COVID Cuckold Pt. 11'

by Heledd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cross dressing, lesbianism and whatever else you threw into this abortion of a story doesn’t bother me; but it’s an unreadable mess.

The conversations are forced and stilted, the plot is unbelievable and the characters are caricatures of people.

It’s so painful to read that I can’t believe English is your first language. I had to force myself to read this instead of skipping to the end.

In the end, C is nothing more than an sadistic abuser. Someone who enjoys hurting others mentally and physically.

Might as well have written a story about a man who gets off beating up his wife while telling her that he loves her and that every bruise, every scrape, every broken bone is a testament to his love.

That’s how bad your story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your comments to the "dear reader" are patronising and banal. Just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Badly written. REALLY badly written.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That was a vile stew of so many pieces of putrid garbage that have nothing to with LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic!-1* I can tell my favorite word "garbage" is being used consistently in this category and rightfully so. It's sad that 90% of stories posted in LW are just that. Never realized how many sewer rat lunatics post in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super super hot!! Don't listen to the idiots commenting here. Clearly they didn't realize what category this is in! I hope the cuck gets totally fucked down the line. What if the girls get married to each other? I hope the cuck gets his balls snipped!! Keep writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 12 please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please don’t stop writing :( We need the next part!

TheHat900TheHat900over 1 year ago

I really liked this series - done very thoroughly and with properly gradual change in H’s understanding of absolute submission. Bravo!

HeleddHeleddover 1 year agoAuthor

@TheHat900 I'm glad you liked the series. I'm hoping to get busy with more in the next stage of their adventure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeledd@Heledd
I'm amazed at the sick filth that I'm able to write. I'm intrigued by the thought of people wanking furiously like a piston wristed gibbon as they read. Enjoy and don't wear yourself out.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES