Covid - Curing Quarantine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It dawned on me that she was very much having that effect because of the words I'd just encouraged as suitably the type I need to - complete a scenario.

"What if we did it? Phone sex?"

I nearly fainted.

I swear there were interchanging images of my mom like in some crappy Cinemax soft porn for goobers, "Ohhh Barnabus... would you like to have a real good look at me? These perhaps?" And my mom would be squeezing her boobs together and plattering them up like Eggs Benedict. What the fuck is going on?

Eventually I managed to shake my head out of it.

"What did you just say?" Dumbly, I asked her.

"Phone sex? Maybe I can not be Me?"

Bizarre. Did she not just repeat some version of what I'd thought I heard her say before?

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not always a mom. I mean, I could be a voice on the other end of a phone. If you want me to be. Maybe."

While I sat there and thought about it my dick went into overdrive. Bronco Billy. Shoot Out at the OK Coral. Blam. Blam. Blam. Left and right. "Saddle up, Cowboy. Getyer spurs on!"

"You're kidding me. Right?"

But she wasn't kidding at all. If there was any look of amusement on her face just prior she cleaned that off and approached the table some.

"Nuh uh. I'm not," she said. Almost commandingly though not exactly threatening. Her entirety had never looked more omnipotent. Like I was looking up at Athena. Opening up out of her clam (was that Athena? I forget). You gonna say no to this?

Then she looked right down at my revolver, hastily replenishing it's bullets.

"Hmm. Are you gonna really argue with that? I wouldn't."

The smirk returned to her face. It's almost like she was daring me to not be a pussy.

"It's just a phone call."

+++

Moments later I was up in my room. We'd set out some ground rules. She offered me a lot of convincing how this was gonna be okay and whatnot. Fielded a whole slew of concerns. I think the most convincing part was when she said, "We're all gonna die anyway. The plague is upon us."

Most important ground rule was: You stay in your room and I'll stay in mine. No one needs to know the call came through within our own house.

Furthermore, my fuckin shorts were a mess before I laid down. I'd been gooping up precum for several minutes before we took our own fort positions. My shit was way past patient and I was actually quite impressed I hadn't just shot off in my shorts already. A little bit less "safe" than a wet dream perhaps so I suppose that may have saved me.

"How would she go about it?" she asked. Rather simply through the phone.

"I'm not sure I can do this," I reasonably offered back.

Pussy.

"You can," is all she would say to that. Reminding me of several other times she might say that and prove I can conquer much more than I measure initially. "How would she tend to go about it?"

I thought for a moment. Use your words wisely.

"Encouraging. She was... is... very encouraging."

Quiet on the other end of the phone for a moment.

"How so?"

I had to ask myself once more. Are we really doing this?

I guess so.

"Like, nothing was off-limits."

Yeah. That's about accurate.

"Nothing?"

I could hear things in her voice that were absolutely her. Except. I dunno, not quite somehow. More like, Her but not thing's I'd known about. Maybe. How new was this for her?

It sounded like. This might not at all be something she's repulsed by.

"Yeah, it was like she loved smashing barriers."

Again. Totally accurate. This chick, Sophia, just loved kicking doors down. Once she saw my cock she went berserk. It's pretty decent. Okay, it's more than decent. According to her it's Huge. "FUCK me with that thing! Reposition my pussy into something better than it was. Open me up to a brand new me." Shit like that. Very encouraging if not demanding.

You don't say No to Stephanie. Nobody does.

"It's not just the words she used?"

That was a very intuitive question and I responded to it favorably.

"No. It's how she used them."

There was another long pause on the end of the line.

Long enough for me to situate myself a little differently. Except, I really had no idea how to situate myself in any better manner at all. I wouldn't put my hand on my cock yet. Despite the fact it was dribbling all over my thigh from unrest at that point.

"Dirty words aren't enough." If I wasn't mistaken she completely agreed with me. "Ya gotta mean what you say."

Was she asking me a question? It didn't sound like that. If anything...

"Can you give me an example?"

Seriously? Like I'm gonna offer that up?

"It's hard to explain."

"Well yer gonna have to give me some rough idea if I'm gonna go out on a limb like this, c'mon - have some courtesy."

Fair point. Fair point. Hmm...

"Okay. Well, I don't like courtesy. From your end. In this area."

I answered her as honestly as I could. Out of respect.

Another pause.

"No? What do you mean by that."

She wasn't grilling me. She wasn't even being OCD. I hadn't offered her enough to go on. And given what I'm now agreeably asking her to do...

"I mean... can you be as raw as possible?"

Maybe I'd insulted her. Like thinking she could not was kind of a dig of sorts. Mom is only one thing and she wouldn't know a goddamned thing about sex or being sexy? How preposterous of me to believe.

"I can be raw."

Yup. She was a little bit upset if not angry at what I'd inferred about her own boundaries or limited understanding of these things. How stupid of me. I was recalculating that misnomer and attempting to reassess when she repeat what she had said just prior.

"I can be raw."

Her voice was different. It felt like she'd just shoved her tits up under my chin and asked me again if I don't want huevos with my sausage.

"How do you want it?"

So I gave her another honest answer.

"Like that. Actually. Willing. And not too concerned about how I'll hear it."

There was a pause.

And then a, "Hmm..."

I grabbed my dick. I don't know why I thought it made sense to allow that at that time. It may have just been the way she said, "hmmmmm..."

She spent a fair amount of time thinking before I became impatient. I had my dick in my hand now after all.

"You know what I mean?"

Maybe that was the first time I'd asked her something twice as opposed to the other way around?

"Not for certain. Can you give me an example?"

Fuwk. Maybe we're not making progress.

"I guess. Umm..."

"Pussy? You wanna hear me say the word pussy like that?"

Whoa! I'd never heard her say the word pussy at all. And certainly never knew she could say it like that if she had. It dripped out of her mouth in a way I can't quite qualify - other than to describe it as very much sounding like what it is. She SAID the word pussy as if a pussy was saying it straight up from there directly.

"Like that?"

She asked once more. I hadn't been able to offer a response.

"Uhh... yeah! Exactly like that, actually. I didn't know you could do that."

"Yeah. Well I'm full of surprises, buster."

Is she now? What kind of other things don't I know?

"What else? What else should I say?" she was hurried now. Invested. Like she was helping me get dressed in a way I might prefer or something. Pulling up my pants.

I had to think about it for a moment. But naturally landed on the next most obvious thing.

"Well... cock? Can you say cock?"

Again her voice was somewhat raspy. Maybe that's not quite true but - hurried, engaged, enthusiastic, willful. She wasn't overly aggressive at all but it certainly wasn't passive in any way.

"Of course I can. You bet I can."

But she didn't say it.

"Well..." ain't she gonna say it?

"I think I'll make you wait for that one - that's called foreplay, by the way - but I assure you I can say cock just as well or better than... oops. SHIT!"

I had to laugh.

Which is unfortunate cuz she had ONCE AGAIN blown my mind with how she said it, even in an accidental passing. Sounded just like what I know of my own in fact. Amazing. Two - fer - two!!

So she buried the lead.

"Cock. COck. CoCk. CoCK Cawwwwwwwwwwwk. There, you happy?"

Umm... yeah, I was. She's a natural. Who woulda thunk it?

I felt I must take two hands to myself for a moment and enjoy what I'd just heard. You know, support that relationship a bit. Crooked the phone into my shoulder.

And apparently she needed to know about that.

"What are you doing?"

So I answered her. Honestly.

"Um. I really liked the way you said that also."

There was another pause.

I felt something transfer over and back.

"Yeah? Does that excite you? You like the way your otherwise unimpressive and uptight mother can manage to say the word cawwwwwk properly? Hmm?"

Aww crap, most definitely I did.

"Damn," I admit.

"Mhmm... cock... you like that, sweetheart?"

I did.

"You're not unimpressive at all, by the way," I managed to tell her. Seemed fair enough to offer. Since we're talking absolute truths here.

"I know that. But my son doesn't seem to think I've got a fair grasp of the english language."

I had to barter a little bit.

"Is that really even part of the english language?"

She begged to differ.

"Don't pull that college shit on me, boy. I'm a grown woman. I know things."

"Okay, okay - fair enough," I backed down willingly.

There was another moment where neither one of us said anything, and I watched my hand moving around on myself while I held it firm with the offhand at the venomous base. Respecting. My "cawk".

"So what else am I supposed to say about this big cock you're so fond of hearing me talk about?"

Jesus. It's just not getting old. Every time she says it was like grabbing my groin with a more than competent hand.

I remained engaged with her. Almost, talking at myself instead.

"Like things you might wanna do with it. Dirty stuff. You're not supposed to."

"I'm not supposed to what?"

I'd insulted her again accidentally.

"No. Say things about it you're not supposed to. Encouraging things you're not supposed to. Dirty stuff that might get you in trouble. Society frowns upon."

Proud of myself for that. Absolutely directive and assured.

"What are you talking about, young man? I'm you're mother! I'll do no such thing!!"

Wait! No. Not like that!

"Oh shit. That's not what I meant. See, I knew this was a bad..."

She had me on a rollercoaster.

"I'm just teasing you. I know what you meant."

Jesus christ, she was twisting me in knots. My boner had become enraged at that point.

"Do you? Cuz we can not..."

She stopped me right there. Parachuted away the non important contents.

"We can do this. I might be pretty good at it, actually."

I felt like she might be right. I had a phone in my hand. Her voice was squeezed between a bunch of 1's and 0's. Digitized. Who is she really? Where is she at? I've got a dick in one hand and a phone in the other. This is what people do these days.

"You think?"

"Sure pumpkin," she foolishly replied. Not a word I would have preferred she use when I was just then reaching acceptability on something far more adult in nature. "I understand what you're asking of me. I can play a role. Where I'm not me. I'm sorta someone else."

But that was. Very encouraging.

"Yeah. Can you do that? You don't have..."

"Are you trying to talk me out of it?" she interrupted.

No, no. Once again I could hear my known mother on the end of something I don't want happening. An end to something I'd rather gain instead.

"It's a relatively fair exchange," she went on. "I'm invested. I can't have you walking around with that painful boner for such long hours any longer. If this is what needs to be done then I'm on it."

Another pause. I said nothing to what the both of us were thinking, temporarily.

"I mean. Not quite that."

"I know what you meant," I reassured her for once.

"Good. See? We're two consenting adults here."

Yeah. Is that all this is?

"Now... hmm... could you maybe try to convince me one more time? I might be a little bit nervous."

Certainly understandable. I'll need to get that right.

"Mom. If you do this for me... I'll get good grades. Suma Cum Laude."

But she dismissed that.

"Not like that. I mean. Get me in the mood a little."

Hmm, I thought I might have nailed it but apparently not.

"Tell me something nice that way."

I offered something off the cuff. It's fair to say I was way beyond stupid horny by then and I just didn't think it out.

"What, like how attractive everyone thinks you are?"

But it appeared to work.

"That's a start. Everyone?"

"Sure. EVERYone," I assured her.

"Will they buy me diamond rings? Or just wanna see my titties? Measure me up next to Dolly Parton."

Nothing is easy with this woman.

"Mom. Gimme a break here."

"I know what they say about me. I'm not dumb," she rebut.

And I had one in return.

"Well. You can't blame them for noting the obvious."

Once again. That worked. Are women really just this simple?

"Uh huh. Keep going."

Was she really asking me to compliment her boobs, was she asking me for an honest opinion of her body? Like a sexual object?

"There's never been anything worn by you that hasn't looked the better for having you in it."

Long pause. There was a pause of a length where I felt very afraid. How silent it was. What had I just admit to her? That's my MOTHER I'm talking about.

"Oh my. That wasn't bad at all. I might be in the mood now."

Phew. How can I get so much anticipation so wrong? I'm up. I'm down. I'm all around.

"Yeah? That easy?" I chuckled.

"You love me long time? Sucky fucky? Ten dolla, GI?" she threw back at me. Winkingly.

We've watched a lot of home movies together. My dad went and joined the army after they divorced. We make fun of him. Not for that but because of other things.

"My bad. I deserve that," I sacrificed.

She pushed that away for obvious reasons.

"Okay, one more thing. Will you help more around the house like you used to?"

Okay. Whatever. Now we're onto chores? I've got a heinous cock to take care of here. And I might need a hospital soon.

"Yes mam. I promise I'll clean my room more often."

"You'll take out the trash? You'll do the dishes? You'll eat whatever I cook for you? You'll watch Romantic movies with me even though they're stupid? You'll peck me on the cheek when we're through?"

Whatever. Yes.

"Does that turn you on?"

She answered me. Significantly.

"Immensely. Do your chores young man."

I was actually more curious about the Romantic movie thing but wouldn't wanna press the matter at this point.

"All of that and then some," I confirmed.

And then one more final pause.

"Very well then."

She sighed. I'd never heard my mother let out a breath like that. It wasn't like, erotic or anything. On the surface. It just. I'd maybe not ever heard her let anything go like that.

That's what it sounded like. Letting something go.

"You'll fix the plumbing if anything goes haywire?"

OCD.

"Absolutely. Promise."

I was smart enough to read into what she was actually asking there. And I responded sincerely. If we wreck anything from doing this I'll make it my problem to solve.

And then the breath came back into her.

"Okay, I'll try. Here goes..."

The renewed anticipation now had my cock on high alert. It was constricting at the base, repetitively. Torquing. I was REAL interested to hear how she'd think to go about this.

"No judging. Promise me."

While also somewhat frustrated by her continued hesitancy. She'd shown/said enough that I was real encouraged by potential results. And quite honestly my dick hurt real bad by then. I really needed to be solved. Nevermind what we're about to engage in is categorically catastrophic and potentially life-threatening. I needed to empty my balls. Straight up.

"I promise, Mom. I really..."

"You think you'd like to shove your cock down my throat?"

Jesus Fuck!! She just blasted it right out like that, interrupting me. From the first letter to the last and every word in between her delivery was lacquered confident and not at all timid. It also wasn't overwrought. It wasn't practiced. It wasn't fake. It wasn't there to control me and it wasn't really even ASKING me if I wanted to do that but instead securing the idea that I probably oughta.

Stupid perfect.

I froze for a moment in time.

"Well?"

I hadn't answered. My balls were up in my own throat. Like, she'd pulled a full reversal on me and I was choking on my own dick instead of her.

"Yuh... YEAH! I mean..." I choked it out, pushed my balls back down where they need to be. Slapping my stubborn cock out of the way, having difficulty with that suddenly. "I would, yes. Absolutely, yes mam."

You could probably grade my response as a 3 (if not a 2) where her advance just a moment before was no less than a 9.

"Don't call me "mam". I'm a young little slut."

Right. Right. That's not my mom on the other end of technology.

"Right. Right, of course you are."

Breathing just a little better. My hands were trembling. I could barely hold on to the phone but I fumbled it well enough to maintain control. I think her own control allowed me to secure it, quite honestly.

"And you wanna fuck me cuz of it, don't you?"

She continued. Same type of delivery as before. Plenty self-assured but not arrogant at all. She was very matter of fact but lots more wet than dry.

"Yes, ma... I mean, yes of course. Absolutely."

She took a moment. On her end. I'm not sure if she was calculating her next words or positioning herself more pleasurably.

I remained in waiting. Checking my heart rate for cardiac arrest.

"Well you can't just shove it up my cunt right away, ya know."

What the hell? Have the lines been crossed? This cannot be my own mother on the other end.

"I gotta taste it first."

"Oh my gawd."

I managed to say something.

And I guess that sounded like a whole lot more concern than applause because she paused the conversation some and maybe thought about retreat.

"Is this working for you? Are you sure?"

Wait. Don't stop now!

"No, no, no. I mean - yes, yes, YES!!"

I tried to remain calm but the thought of her aborting had my head on a swivel.

"Absolutely. Absolutely. I'm just..."

I didn't finish my thought immediately and she was not willing to wait.

"You're just what?"

Fuck. Get this right, dude. Say it correctly. I momentarily caged myself once more.

"I couldn't be prepared for how sexy you sound."

Finally I got something right from my end perhaps.

"Oh."

Yeah. Maybe I got that part out right somehow.

"Well that's very good then. Shall we continue?"

Oh yes please - thank god. My cockhead was enflamed now. Looking at me as surprised as I was to hear what we were hearing.

"Yes please. Do continue."

I probably could have cum right then. Why wouldn't I? But I WANTED to hear more!

"As I said, you'll need to put it in my mouth before you can fuck me. Cuz I need to know what you taste like."

She had a more aggressive stance now. Though, particularly adept at not challenging my own masculinity. Sophia knew how to toe that line. And apparently my mother did also.

"I'm not just any random cheap slut. You interest me. But I'll just need some reassurance first."

Her breathing was labored. She was most definitely turning herself on with her own words. And I'd seen that before. From Sophia.

"So push it in my mouth. And show me what you want from me."

I couldn't respond. I just couldn't know how right now. But she took it upon herself to not expect much from me and continued the conversation herself. I thought I heard some degree of subverted whimpering and then a sucking sound. She was sucking on her own finger or several. Lathering and slathering. Really dressing it up.