Covid - Curing Quarantine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can pop your cock off in my mouth that way."

She said after making just that sound herself.

"Push my head down on you."

She was moaning now, if I'm not mistaken.

"Grab my hair and fuck my mouth however you like. Just make sure you don't ask for any favors. Take it from me instead. Give it to me and take it from me."

Fuck man. I was. Yeah, I don't know what I was. You go ahead and guess.

"How's it going over there?"

She just had to ask.

"Uh," it took me a while to choke it out audibly. "It's going rather well. Indeed."

I tried to keep it simple but she sounded pretty excited that she was having an obviously sexual effect on me. That I was compromised.

"Yeah? Are you gonna cum soon?"

Fuck. Why haven't I already is all I could ask myself.

"Um, I could. Yeah. If you want me to."

Her answer was very sudden and absolutely credible.

"It's not about what I want. Remember?"

"Yeah. Right. Absolutely."

I could hear her doing something over there on her own phone despite her assurance she wasn't. Or that she wasn't. Or that it wasn't about her. Maybe I'd like it to be.

"It's about what I want, isn't it?" I asked. Hoarsely, but not exactly boyish.

Cuz I'm a man now.

"I sure hope so. Yessir, absolutely."

The message was clear.

And she could hear me hearing her on that level.

"Mmm..."

"Keep doing that," I ordered her.

"What?" she was honestly asking me. What part, perhaps.

"Making that noise. Humming."

"Oh, am I doing that? I can't help it. It's just... you've got such a salty cock."

Fuck.

"And you like that?" I asked.

Ohmygawd I was gonna blow a load any minute.

"I just can't help but wonder if your inspired semen is nice n' salty tew."

She'd said the word "tew" that way, messy like. Like a mouth might have to say it if it was curling my cum around her lips with a finger and...

"Oh fuck."

She knew she'd brought me there. I'm there. No denying it any longer.

"Give it to me, baby."

She added, unnecessarily.

"I'm gonna. I'm gunna!!"

I was now in the throes of it. I sort of panicked about not exactly knowing where to "throw" it.

"Where do you want me?" came out through the phone.

She had read my mind.

"All over your TITS! All over your enormous TITS!!"

And she replied.

"Mmm, yes - I was hoping you might say that. Give it to me, baby. All over mama's big pretty tits."

OMG, I thought it was supposed to be about my slut friend in college. But no. She's knows what I've been struggling with for weeks now.

"Oh fuck, YES! YESS!! Thank you! Thank you so much!!"

I said several "thank you"s while I was already erupting. I was so fucking grateful you really can't imagine. My orgasm sprayed everywhere uncontrollably. I dropped the phone, kinda chasing my dick around itself. Where the hell was everything spraying?! Went on telling her Thank You, hoping she could hear it and I hadn't accidentally disconnected at the moment of truth. But just in case, I said it lots louder - so she could hear me across the hall if there was any dispute at all about my gratitude due to something accidental.

It hadn't even registered that she'd said "all over mama" at the end there. I mean, maybe it had but I didn't hear it like that completely conscious. She was role playing. Surely that was an accident mistold in the moment. It's not like she actually MEANT that at all.

Once I'd finally got back to the phone it wasn't connected any longer. Had she hung up or me?

"I'm sorry!" I yelled across the hall once more.

She didn't answer back.

But I was zonked. I had to let that all calm down and it knocked me out completely.

An hour or so later she knocked on the door and pushed it open a crack.

"Hey, you okay?"

I was groggy, not able to wake up completely.

"I know you didn't hang up on me. I heard it all. Okay?" she confirmed for me, for whatever reason.

"Yeah, I..."

"Shh, go back to sleep. Get rest. I need some time to separate from that anyway."

She stood there for a moment longer, thinking.

"And listen. I'm sorry about that last part. That was an accident."

"I dunno what you mean," I managed to cover for her without drawing out specifics.

She recognized my bed was a mess and there might have been a healthy amount of discharge sprayed abundantly.

"You'll clean up all that mess you made by tomorrow I trust? Good golly, mister."

Alright then, Mother. OCD. Get it all right. Put it all into where it belongs. Have we not crossed that Rubicon?

"Yes, mam. Absolutely."

+++

-See ya all for Pt II. I've mostly got that done. There might be a slight delay on pt III that I'll have to manage around more suitably but I hope you can appreciate this rather 'light' approach to the most difficult situation we've faced as a people in my lifetime. I don't mean to "lessen" anyone else's ongoing loss. This is only here as a release from that. I'm ignoring that for the most part on purpose.

We're gonna go deeper though.

In moments this challenging? We can afford to pretend on what isn't.

All my best to You and Yours.

n2