Covid Led Me to Cheat on My Husband

Story Info
Lonely Rosie is locked down in L.A. away from her NYK hubby.
4.8k words
4.39
13k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,776 Followers

Rosie

It was Covid that led me to cheat on my husband with the young man in the apartment next door. That and the fact that I'm Italian by ancestry. Let me explain. I grew up in an atmosphere of touching and loving. My big Italian extended family back East, is constantly hugging and kissing. My family home was always filled with people, laughing, crying and shouting. Tony, my very Bronx-Italian husband and I slept entwined in bed every night leading to us having sex very often. I love sex. The intimacy and sheer joy of full body contact, is amazing. Then, I came to California for a three-month company project when Covid suddenly hit. I was locked down in a solo, sensory desert called a corporate apartment suite, working remotely. I could almost hear echoes in my apartment, empty of people. It's so terrible I even started putting on afternoon T.V. soap operas so I could hear people talk and argue in the background.

My husband and I had planned to fly back and forth on many weekends, but air travel was too dangerous during the pandemic. I was alone, truly alone for the first time in my life. It felt downright creepy to be alone day after day.

The young man next door that I'm cheating with is not even my type. Plus, he's at least fifteen years younger than me. I'm not being egotistical when I say, I'm beautiful in an Italian way with long black hair, full but still perky breasts, slim waist and womanly tight ass. People have always said I'm gorgeous. Take their word for it, not mine. Plus, I take pride in keeping my body fit. It takes work to keep a mature body tight.

If this was a romance novel, my illicit lover would be a strong, he-man that sweeps me off my feet. But the reality is that Kevin is a very average looking guy that hasn't had much luck with the girls. We just happened to be next door neighbors in a pandemic lock-down with me desperately needing company and some horny, sex.

Kevin

Holy fuck, I can't believe my luck. The hot lady next begs me for sex, the hottest sex I have ever had. This Covid lockdown will go down as the best period in my life.

Where do I start? Okay, it started when I was on my balcony and she walked out onto hers next to mine. My god, she was gorgeous. It was a Saturday morning and she was in a bathrobe drinking a coffee. As she looked out over the city, I couldn't help but stare at her sexy, good looks. Thankfully, I was in a t-shirt and shorts that morning since I often go onto my balcony in just my underwear. When she turned towards me and broke into a big smile, a love-bomb went off in my chest. I gave a quick wave and she waved back in a friendly open way. This was too much. The blood ran from my brain to my dick and I had to ducked back into my apartment to collect my senses. Okay, I admit that I'm shy around women. I couldn't stop thinking about her for the rest of the day.

She was way out of my league. I thought there was no way I could ever be with her. I was resigned to being a nerd that has only had one girlfriend in school and just drunken one-night stands not too often after. My right hand, a bottle of lube and some sexy pictures was my normal erotic life. After I saw her on the balcony, I searched for non-nude pictures of sexy mature women with long black hair. I masturbated to fantasies of what was under their clothes. It made me crazy with lust.

Rosie

I didn't think of him much after seeing him on the balcony, but then we ran into each other in our apartment building mail room. He was the first man I'd been close to for weeks and I could feel some attraction. Hell, if Quasimodo was picking up his mail, I'd have likely got wet for him, I was so horny. As a true Italian extrovert, I said, "Hi, my name's Rosie. I'm your next-door neighbor. I saw you on the balcony the other day." Like I say, I'm Italian through and through.

He seemed flustered, hesitated and replied, "Yes, of course. My name's Kevin." A big blush came on his face and it was so sweet I just wanted to hug him. But of course, I didn't. Not then anyway, wink, wink. He was so shy, but I noticed his eyes checked out my cleavage. I love it when men find me attractive. My naughty side kicked in and I gave him a big smile when he looked up from my chest.

Kevin

When I met her in the mail room, I felt like she knew I was jerking off and thinking about her. I felt so guilty, I could hardly speak. But she was so incredibly nice. I can still remember the summer dress she was wearing. I'm a tit-man and her dress was shoulderless with a lot of her breasts showing. When I got back to my apartment, I dove for the computer and found MILF breast pictures and had an incredible orgasm. I couldn't keep my hands off my dick for a couple of days.

Rosie

I was getting so bloody horny. My husband and I tried Skype-sex and that helped a cool my urges for a few days. But I was going out to the balcony a lot and hoping to see Kevin. I needed some contact with a man even if we were yards apart on our balconies. Sure enough, he started going out very often too. I couldn't help myself and started flirting with the sweet boy. It was fun. I ordered a bikini from Amazon and wore it to get some sun and secretly to turn on my neighbor. The bottom barely covered my pubic hair and I could see some darkness of my beaver through the thin fabric where my jet-black pubes reside. I thought about shaving it off, but my husband would kill me. I just tucked in the hairs that popped out of the sides. It was no problem with young Kevin because my crotch was hidden by the balcony wall.

Kevin

Shit, when she came out wearing that bikini, I almost creamed my jeans. Her tits are incredible. I tried to look away like a gentleman should, but I couldn't. She didn't seem to mind I was staring at her rack. She even leaned over her railing with her boobs resting on top of it as we talked. Thank god, my erection was hidden from her view. I found it difficult to speak but she kept the conversation going a mile a minute. I was in awe and my supply of lube was getting used up fast.

Rosie

Our talks across the balconies were great fun. I loved flirting. When we finished talking, I would lay down and tan in the California sun away from Kevin's eyes. I confess that's when I started having sexual fantasies about my young neighbor. I was on my back with my mind blank and dozing off when I suddenly envisioned him standing nude with a big, thick erection. My hand went to my crotch over my bikini bottom and a jolt of pure energy exploded when I touched my pussy and I groaned. My eyes shot open. What the fuck was that all about? I stroked my crotch with a broad hand from my mons down over my pussy to my vagina with my fantasy-Kevin standing nude with his big cock smiling down at me. It was delicious. Masturbation was new to me. No need before, because my sex-life had always been so full. Soon, I was plunging my hand inside my bikini bottom, skin-on-skin to fondle myself. I found I could stroke my pussy and it would make me crazy. But an orgasm came just maddingly close, just out of reach. What can I say? I'm an Italian woman and we need the touch of a man to get off. My naughty, woman's brain started to think of how to fuck Kevin.

I am a devout Catholic and we take our marriage vows seriously, at least the wives do. My conscience kept saying you have a great husband. Infidelity would be a sin. I found a Catholic website where a priest was doing anonymous online Confessions during the Covid lock down. I confessed to the Father about lusting after my young neighbor. The Father said to be strong and not give into temptation. He gave me ten Hail Maries to say. But lust kept consuming my thoughts. I wondered how many Hail Maries I would have to say to be forgiven for fucking the shy lad. That's when the devil's lust part of my brain started to win out. Then, I met Kevin in the mail room again.

Kevin

When I saw her in the mail room, she was wearing tight shorts with her bikini top. Fuck was she sexy.

She seemed extra friendly, smiling at me brightly. "Hi Kevin. How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you making out during the lock down?"

"I hate it actually. Hey Kevin, I'm Italian, a New York Italian. We always give our friends a hug and a kiss on the cheeks when we meet. We're friends now right?"

I smiled and she came in, hugged me and kissed me on both cheeks. Her breasts pressing against my chest were to die for.

She said, "Why don't you come over later and I'll make us a nice lunch? It's lonely in my apartment. I could sure use some company."

"Sure. That would be great." I couldn't believe my luck. Just being around a gorgeous, sexy woman was a joy. Plus, she seemed to love wearing clothes that showed off her incredible breasts.

Rosie

So, after inviting him upstairs, I go up and make a big salad, open a bottle of white wine and put on my summer dress. Feeling naughty, I didn't put on panties. Not that I thought Kevin would be seeing up my dress. It just made me feel sexy in a trampy way. At that point, I was just thinking about possibly fucking Kevin not actually doing it. It was just a turn-on.

When he arrived, I gave him a big hug and kiss while fighting the urge to grab his butt. He looked scrumptious in his shorts and t-shirt. I did take a naughty look at his package. We sat and made small talk about the Covid around my dining room table over lunch.

Then, I said, "Do you and your girlfriend get together during the lock down?"

He blushed and said, "I don't have a girlfriend right now."

I responded, "Wow, a great looking guy like you. I just don't understand California girls."

He smiled shyly and said, "I see you have a wedding ring."

"Yes, I'm just in California for a few months. My husband is thousands of miles away back east. I miss him dearly. Why don't we take our wine out onto the balcony and talk there? I love the California sun." When we were standing there, I said, "I'm so glad I met you Kevin. It gives me a man to talk with. Could you give me a hug? I just love hugs."

We wrapped our arms around each other. I snuggled my chin under his neck below his ear and sighed. "That feels so good Kevin. I've so missed my husband's embrace." The smell of the young man was wonderfully masculine. I could feel my crotch awaken as we embraced.

Any normal man would have made a move on me. I was so open for it. But, Kevin stepped back and said, "It must be hard for you to be apart. This Covid thing sucks." I looked down and saw a tent in Kevin's jeans, a good-sized tent, I might add. He got flustered and said, "I better get back to my apartment. I've got some things to do." He rushed away.

Kevin

I felt like such a fool with my stiff cock sticking out and her looking at it. I went back to my apartment, flopped on the bed, pushed my shorts down and jerked off in double-time just thinking about Rosie. I hoped she didn't hear my scream when I shot my load.

What a woman. She is so mature and super sexy. I wondered if she knew how much she was rocking my world. The next couple of days, I was working full-time on my computer and didn't see her on the balcony. Then on the third day I get a phone call in the early evening. It was Rosie and she sounded like she'd had one too many glasses of wine.

"Hi Kevin, I'm sure you're going to think I'm just a silly woman, but could you come over and have a glass of wine with me. I really feel lonely and that would be so nice of you."

Rosie

I had been fighting all day with my conscience and finally gave into my base desires. I was going to fuck that young man even if I had to wear out my rosery with Hail Maries later. I met him at the door wearing my PJ's that are a pink flannel buttoned shirt with little teddy bears all over and matching pink, flannel shorts. I love dressing very girlie in sleepwear. I had put on some lipstick and undid two buttons of my top to show some cleavage. Kevin's eyes bugged out at the door when he saw me and seemed a bit stiff when I gave him my New York hug and kiss.

I said, "Thanks so much for coming over. You're a prince to the rescue. Go sit on the sofa and I'll get you some wine. You and I have some catching up to do."

Kevin

She was wearing these very feminine pink pyjamas. I never would have expected them with a sophisticated, mature lady like Rosie. In those sexy pyjamas, she was beyond gorgeous, so fucking hot. I was overwhelmed. She went for the wine and when she was in the kitchen she turned away and bent to get the bottle from the bottom shelf of the fridge. Her ass looked so amazing in her short, short pajama bottoms. I got an instant erection and repositioned it in my jeans. I was thinking her husband was one lucky dude to have that in his bed every night.

Then she came and sat close to me and made a toast, "Here's to new friends. Good friends."

I started to say some small talk, but she said, "If it's okay with you Kevin, can we just hold each other for a while. I'm just feeling so lonely and missing my husband so much."

Of course, I replied, "Sure Rosie. Whatever you like." It was like I just won the lottery. Holy fuck, I'd never held a woman remotely as beautiful and sexy as Rosie. I was in heaven.

She slid over on the sofa and put my arm over her shoulder and snuggled against my body. Her head was in the crook of my neck and she gave me a kiss below my ear. Her hand went to my chest and laid there. I'm sure she felt my heart beating a mile a minute.

She murmured, "You feel so good." My god, she felt so fucking good. Like an idiot, I just sat there not knowing what to do.

Her eyes were closed so I looked down at her top and could see the shadow outline of her areola through the flannel with a small bump where the nipple was. I got a lump in my throat and swallowed. Her smell was so flowery, so feminine. Her PJ bottoms were so short exposing perfect with smooth, womanly skin. Oh shit, I thought, when I looked down and saw my woody making a big tent in my jeans. That was so disrespectful. It had a mind of its own.

She looked down at it and whispered, "Wow, what do we have here?"

I apologized, "I'm sorry, Rosie."

"Don't be sorry Kevin. It's all just natural. I'm honored that you find me attractive. Thank you." Then she kissed me on the cheek and said, "Is it okay if I touch it? I've never felt any man's penis other than my husband's." I couldn't speak. My brain froze. She continued, "Please. If you let me feel you, you can feel me. It's only fair." My brain exploded in joy and I said, "Sure, go ahead." I cringed inside when it sounded so needy.

I watched her hand go from my chest to the front of my jeans. She laid my erection expertly down inside my jeans then felt the length and breadth of it like she knew what she was doing. I couldn't help groaning at the intensely pleasurable sensation.

She said in a sexy low voice, "That's just how my husband sounds when I stroke his cock. It's so manly." Her hand explored my dick and she started kissing my neck. Then, she said, "Spread your knees Kevin, I want to hold your balls." That kind of shocked me a bit but I spread them and she expertly cupped my ball-sack. My god, I thought, older women are so amazing. No girl had ever held my nut-sack. She rolled my balls inside so delicately and stroked my cock as her breath got louder on my ear. "Kevin, you are going to make many women so happy."

Rosie

My pussy was on fire. Kevin's big balls and hard cock in my hands was crazy making. This slow seduction was so erotic.

I kissed his neck and said, "It's okay if you want to feel my body."

He immediately turned and grasped my breast through my PJs. "Not, so hard sweetheart. I'm just a girl. Be gentle." He cupped the breast more gently. I whispered approval, "That feels so good Kevin. You really know how to please a woman. Yes, just like that. Now, the other one. Oh, baby, yes. I love that. You have such a great touch."

My pussy was throbbing by this time. I could smell my love juices fill the air.

"It's okay if you feel me down below too if you want."

His hand goes to my thigh and I spread my knees like a slut. Let's face it, I was being a total slut.

Kevin

Her crotch was so hot when my hand covered of her pyjama bottoms over her private parts. She gave out a loud animal noise from her throat as I felt her there. I thought I was hurting her and pulled my hand away.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?"

She replied, "No, on the contrary." She grabbed my hand and held it back on her crotch with her hand holding mine in place.

I could feel the slit of her pussy inside her PJ bottoms. My middle finger was along the length of it. She grasped my other hand that was over her shoulder, shifted her body forward from the back of the sofa and placed it on her sexy bum.

"Why don't you feel my ass too? Women like that."

Holy shit, I was in fucking heaven. There was a part of my brain that was still functioning that sensed I was being used by this gorgeous, hot woman. But fuck it. I was along for the ride.

That's when I heard a zipper and a tug at my jeans. Adrenaline shot through me as I realized she was opening my jeans and going for my junk.

Rosie

I had to see what was inside there and said, "Do you mind?" as I was already unzipping his jeans and undoing his belt. The young man was silent with eyes bugging out watching me release his nice-sized male equipment. I must have scared him since his erection deflated and was laying semi-hard on his thigh. He looked so sweet with his jeans and underwear down around his thighs. I knew I had to bolster him up. My mature womanly passion was scaring him.

"Kevin, you are making me crazy. I've never done anything like this before. Please promise me you'll never tell anyone about this, not a soul."

He looked at me quizzically and just said, "Uh." He seemed to be in shock. I needed to bring him back to earth. "Please promise me that after we make love, you will never tell anybody. Okay?" His brain seemed to kick into gear when I said that. His face relaxed and a small smile broke out before saying, "Sure, yes sure, I won't tell."

Kevin

That blew me away. I was going to fuck this lady. When she talked about not telling anybody, my mind went to about a dozen of my gamer buddies that I would be telling as soon as I got back to my apartment.

Then she bent down to my naked junk and started licking my dick. She even pushed her long black hair to the side to let me watch her lips and tongue working on me. Fuck was that amazing. She did it much better than any girl I'd been with including that professional dame. Plus, there was no condom. She had this thing where she would make noises in her throat like you do when you enjoy eating something. She obviously loved sucking cock. She looked up at me with big, beautiful brown eyes to see if I was liking it.

She said, "If you are enjoying this, it's okay if you say you do. I like hearing dirty talk."

That blew my mind some more. She wrapped her red lipstick-covered lips around the head of my cock and I said, "Wow, I love the way you suck my cock." She groaned like she liked that so I continued, "Oh baby, your mouth feels so fucking good."

She looked up and I gave her a big smile. Then she went down and started licking my hairy nut-sack. That sent an electric jolt through me and my body stiffened of the sofa. I just didn't expect it.

Rosie

The sofa action was horny and all but I needed more. I needed a cock inside me. He was so super-sensitive around his crotch that I didn't want him cumming prematurely.

"Kevin, let's go into the bedroom where we'll be more comfortable."

We stood and he pulled up his jeans and held them up as I led him by hand to my bedroom. The simple act of walking was rubbing the wet, engorged lips of my pussy together sending off surges of sensuality. I couldn't wait to feel him on me and inside me. When we were standing beside the bed I hugged him and we kissed on the lips for the first time. When his arms wrapped around me, his pants fell to his ankles. I cupped his bare ass-cheeks as our tongues danced together. Soon, he was massaging my bum too. It was heavenly. When the kiss broke, I unbuttoned his shirt, took it off and threw it to the floor. He stepped out of his jeans and underwear.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,776 Followers
12