Covid Led Me to Cheat on My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin

There I was standing naked with a hard on with this beautiful lady in front of me. I was stunned. She took my hand and placed it on the button at the top of the pajamas. I realized she wanted me to strip her. I started to frantically undo them. She placed her hand over mine.

"Relax, Kevin. We have all night."

Did that resonate in my brain. It was like going into a concert hall knowing the greatest rock band was going to be playing soon. It will happen, no doubt.

I finished unbuttoning more slowly and spread the cloth to reveal two amazing full breasts. I pulled the top down her arms and off and there they were.

I looked up at her and said, "Is it okay if I feel them?" I realized later how ridiculous that was but she smiled and nodded yes. I held one breast in each hand in complete wonder. They had a nice weight and were soft like silk. The nipples hardened and protruded as I held them. All I could say was "Wow"

She said, "Why don't you sit at the edge of the bed?"

I sat and her breasts were at eye level. She pulled my head in the valley between them then let me loose. I frantically licked and sucked her boobs with a primal hunger. Her nipples were hard in my mouth and she groaned loudly with pleasure as I sucked them hard. Then, she took my hands in hers and moved them to the sides of her pyjama bottoms. I got the message and sat back to watch as I peeled them down and reveal her jet-black thick beaver. I was in awe of it and said, "Jeez."

Rosie

Enough of the bloody foreplay, I needed a cock inside me. I stepped aside and jumped into the bed and pulled him along to lay beside me. His concentration on my body had let his penis soften so I cupped his ball-sack and whispered in his ear.

"Please be gentle with me Kevin. You are so strong and I'm just a woman."

His cock got instantly rock hard with that womanly act. Impatiently, I rolled to my back. He was slow to get the message to mount me. I urged him on.

"Do me, baby. I need you."

Kevin

I never had heard a real woman saying like that she wanted to get fucked. I rolled on top of her and she spread her legs and held my ass as I moved into position.

She moaned, "Oh yes, baby, just like that. Do me."

She was so hot for it. I was trying to find her pussy with the tip of my cock when she reached under and notched it in the target. I thrust and it was like a warm, wet fur glove wrapped around my cock. She let out a little scream and notched her heels in the back of my knees to lock me in with her hands holding my ass solidly. Whew, that was fucking amazing. She was crazy for a fuck.

Rosie

His weight was fully on me like an amateur lover but I didn't mind. I'd missed and needed the touch of a man. My body drank it in like a thirsty person.

His cock filled me nicely and whenever I loosened my grip on his ass he would withdraw and then plunge it back in when I pulled his ass back. He was like a fucking machine under my control. I knew he wanted to gallop to a fast orgasm but I was selfishly moving at my measured pace. All the foreplay had me soon on the edge of a giant orgasm and when I felt it was right there, I gave him the go-ahead to fuck me hard and fast.

I let go his ass and urged him on, "Okay baby, fuck me hard. Do me sweetheart. Oh, fuck yes, just like that."

Kevin

Then she just let out a loud scream as she came. Holy fuck, I'd never seen anything like that before. I could feel her pussy gripping and convulsing around my cock. I instantly came too like I'd never done before. It was fucking epic. She held me tight with her arms and legs, so my dick was buried deep.

She said in a deep voice, "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I need that. Oh yes, that's exactly what I needed."

My cock softened until it finally slid out of her cum-soaked pussy. She gave me a kiss on the neck and let me roll off her body. Next, she sprang up and went to the bathroom and brought back a warm soapy washcloth. She cleaned off my junk with amazing efficiency even lifting my ball-sack to do under it.

"Well, Kevin, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Yes, Rosie, it was amazing. Thanks."

She said, "No, thank you. Isn't it great that we are now neighbors with benefits. We can call each other whenever we feel lonely. I hope thanks okay with you."

I could not believe my ears. "Absolutely, yes sure, anytime. Right on."

"Okay, sweetheart, now I've got to get my beauty sleep. Let's talk tomorrow."

Rosie

I was well-fucked and done. So, he dressed and left with a goodbye kiss at the door.

So that is my Covid love story. I'm back in New York now. Kevin and I had a month and a half together. It was fun teaching that young man how to make love. His cunnilingus skills were eventually top notch. Overall, he was a much better lover with a lot of confidence when I left.

12