COVID Quarantine with Uncle Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers

"Oww Emily, that hurts. Don't do this to me, it is humiliating."

"Well it was humiliating to me when you spanked me, even though I liked it at the end."

She kept hitting me with the belt, which really hurt, but made my cock stand at attention. I couldn't take the pain anymore though and finally cried "Emily, please stop, I'll do anything to make you stop."

"Well I am a good girl and wouldn't want to hurt you too much and it looks like you have a boner that a good girl would take care of."

I was relieved that Emily was returning to her usual sweet self. "Mike, remember when I massaged your prostrate when I gave you a blowjob in the gym?"

"Yeah Emily, that was great. Can you give me one again for me letting you spank me?"

"You didn't let me spank me. You wanted me to spank you and I needed you to feel what it is like on the receiving end of pain, since it seems like you like to give out pain a little too much."

"I learned my lesson Emily. I'll never spank you that hard again."

She slowly swallowed my shaft and put her little finger up my butt and I gently sighed. I love nothing more than a prostrate blowjob. Then I felt her insert another finger and I got nervous.

"When you were teaching me about sex, you seemed to forget that I have a body as small as a fourteen year old girl. You are six feet tall and 200 pounds of pure muscle. My holes are very small, and you may have not realized how much you were hurting me, or you liked to feel like a big man and hurt a little girl. In either case it is time for you to know how it feels."

I winced and then screamed as she quickly shoved her whole hand up my ass and fisted me in an out. "Stop Emily, you are ripping me apart. This is humiliating." It was too late though, and I started to feel like I was being milked. I was embarrassed as shot after shot of cum landed on my stomach and chest.

Emily scooped up some of my cum and said "open your mouth, you need to swallow it to see how it tastes, so when you force me to swallow too much you can see how the salty taste can gag you."

"Emily, I'll be more gently from now on. But if you ever want to get rough with me again, feel free. But not too often. I do like to be the dominant one, must of the time," I smiled.

After we picked up her clothes from her house and made our way back to my house, she told me what her second wish was. "Mike, I know you want me to date guys my age and I also want you to date other women, but can we still have sex and can we secretly watch each other have sex sometimes."

"Of course, Emily. I never want to stop making love with you. But I don't want you to get hung up on me. You will find the right guy who is closer to your age. You need to start your career before you get married and have kids and I don't know what I want. I am not sure if I even want a wife and children. I am starting my own company and will be working a lot of hours and may never have time for a family."

We had a great time the next four years. Emily lived with me and was a top student. We had passionate sex at least a couple of times a week, but also had relationships with other people. We never did threesomes though, as neither of us are into that. We did spy on each other having sex with someone else and masturbated while watching.

When Emily was close to graduating, she came into my office crying. "What's the matter Emily?"

"I got a great job offer in Texas, but I don't want to move away from you."

She told me about the offer, and I replied "Emily that offer is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you. You have to take it."

"I know you are right. I'll miss you so bad too Uncle Mike."

"I am just your Uncle Mike again?" She nodded her head at me and smiled. "Well then you will just have to go back to being my little Emily."

Emily and I both fell in love with another person while she was Texas. We communicated via long emails to keep up on each other's lives, as we knew that seeing each other even on video would just be too painful and we might hurt out relationships. I even got engaged, but eventually broke up, as the relationship just wasn't as good as the relationship I had with Emily. Emily worked very long hours and had a few boyfriends, but her job was number one to her.

After four years her company was sold, and she made a fortune with stock since she was an early employee. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend and had no reason to be in Texas anymore, so she moved back to be near her parents since they were getting older. I had just sold my company to a larger company and I no longer needed to work full time, so I became a part time venture capitalist.

Right after Emily returned, she suddenly called me one evening and said, "Mike I need to come over to see you."

"Emily is everything okay with you and your parents? It sounds so urgent."

"Everything is great. But I have something important I need to tell you in person, and I need to come over tonight, although I know I won't get there until about 2:00 am."

I anxiously awaited Emily's arrival that night, with her driving late at night. I was nervous after not seeing her in over four years. When I opened the door, I saw a sight that made me almost faint. She had on a typical short black cocktail dress.

Her figure had a filled out a little over the last four years, and her low cut dress showed off her breasts. She was still very petite, in high heels. But she looked so mature, more like 30 years old than 26 years old.

"Emily, why did you need to see me right away?"

"I was in the club with my friends tonight and realized how unhappy I was with the shallow single dating scene and I felt unsatisfied with every relationship I had after I finished college and left our home here. I realized I wanted to find the love of my life, but then realized I already had" it was you and always has been and always will be."

"Emily, I feel the same way but how could that work?"

"Mike, our age difference was a big deal when I was 18 and you were 38. We were in different places in our lives and my Mom was very strict back then. But now we are both financially comfortable and I am 26 and you are 46. You are the only one for me."

"But Emily want would my stepsister think?"

"I told her how I felt and what had happened between us. She told me she suspected it at the time and knew that the age difference wouldn't work, but that she would stay silent and let us decide when we got older. She was more worried about some boy my age using me for sex and hurting my feelings. She knows how much you love me. She said she would be honored to have you as both a stepbrother and the husband of her daughter."

She reached back and unzippered her dress and let it drop to the floor. She wasn't wearing any underwear and her body was even more gorgeous than it was before. She pushed me back until I fell onto the couch. "I never told you what my third wish was that you had promised to grant me if I ever asked for it."

"What is the third wish?"

"I wish for you to marry me and have a baby with me."

"Emily, I you wish is my command."

"Well then pull down your pants, let's start with the baby part right away."

I sat there in shock and with a joy I have never felt. "Emily, do you want me to get on top or do you want to get on top?"

"Mike, you are a little older now and I like to dominate more now sexually. I need to make sure we have sex a lot to conceive and I have a very high sex drive now, and you may not be in the mood every day. I am going to get on top of you whenever I want and ride you, even if it is more than once a day. No anal or oral until you get me pregnant and you better never pull out. By the way, I am still extremely tight, so I also need to control the pace so you don't make me sore, since it may take you a long time for you to cum after doing it several times in a row."

I was happily stunned thinking about my future of impregnating my dream girl and pulled my pants down as my cock throbbed for release. Emily straddled my lap and lowered herself down on me. Her cunt was so tight it felt like I would cum right away, but I tried to hold back as long as I could, as she rode me faster and faster. We both shuddered with mind blowing orgasms and I wondered how I would keep up with this much younger woman.

As I softened, she pulled out and softly said, "let's get some sleep, I have big plans for you this week. By the way, we have to go back to you not calling me little Emily and me calling you Uncle Mike. It is kind of creepy sounding now."

Nine months later we were now married, and we had a daughter, who we named Emily.

"Mike, by the way, you always told me how much you love the name Emily. Why is that?"

"Well, my favorite band is Pink Floyd and their first big hit in 1967 was See Emily Play. It was written by Syd Barrett, their first lead singer. When I write songs for this erotic story web site, Literotica, I use the author name 'Chapter 24', which Syd took from a Chapter of the I Ching, which means the Book of Changes."

"Well things certainly have changed for us over the years," Emily laughed.

"Yes, Emily, they certainly have."

"Mike, by the way, who is Pink Floyd?" I wasn't sure if she was kidding. Maybe there was a big age difference. But who cares, I just get such joy seeing Emily Play.

Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers