COVID19 2020: She's Across the Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They must have kissed for a good ten minutes before Juliana finally pushed Leo away. "I must attend to the food," she said, almost apologetically. The two had a lovely time, and as he left, Leo invited her over to his place the next night, also for dinner. He warned her it would be take-out. He did not possess her culinary talents. They kissed briefly, before Leo left.

The next night was not as special. Juliana came over, around fifteen minutes late, but then aren't women often late? Juliana was wearing a top with a strap that went around the back of her neck, and the other two ends of the strap widened considerably and covered her boobs as they descended to her waist. It was obvious she was not wearing a bra, and her nipples poked enticingly at the fabric.

Below the waist Juliana wore a tight skirt that showed off her bubble ass to great effect. It almost reached her knees, but despite its length, Leo was able to appreciate the beauty of her legs. Leo complimented her on how pretty she looked. Juliana just blushed, and demurely looked at her feet.

While Leo was warming up the take-out food and preparing the drinks, Juliana looked around the big room. She stumbled onto his two pair of binoculars, both the normal ones, and the night vision ones. They were tucked away in a corner, but Juliana's eyes saw everything. She became lost in thought. They talked up a storm during dinner, and all the time Leo was wracked with tension. Should he put the moves on her?

After dinner they sat on the couch, and Leo had put a CD on for some music. They kissed. They kissed some more, and as they kissed even more, Leo's hands slipped under Juliana's top, to explore her braless breasts. Leo could hear Juliana gasp when his hands touched her boobs, but he continued his massage of them.

Juliana was wracked in thought. She knew she shouldn't have worn such a provocative top, but Brad had insisted she wear it. Well, he was wrong. She realized she had been teasing Leo all night with her top, and now she was paying the price. She wasn't ready for this kind of intimacy!

Juliana extracted Leo's hands from her dress. "I'm not ready yet for this, Leo," she said, almost apologetically. "Can't we just kiss?"

**

Later that night, alone in her apartment, Juliana was wracked with guilt and regret. She felt like such a fool! Leo had looked totally crushed, as if she had rejected him, when she had extracted his hands. She was in despair; she really liked him. She didn't know why she liked him so much, but she did. He was the first man she had liked since her divorce.

She had an idea. She had turned off all of her lights. She could still see from the ambient light of the streetlights outside. She was still fully dressed in the outfit she wore to Leo's apartment, the one he had loved, and she sent him a text.

Use your night vision binoculars, Leo, and look to my window. This is for you.

Leo felt like an idiot for having forgotten to hide away his binoculars! Did she now realize he had been neurotically spying on her? How horrible if she did! Would she have disgust for him? What was she going to do?

Juliana googled the old song by AC/DC, You Shook Me All Night Long, for inspiration. Leo of course would not hear the song, but she would. She opened her window, despite the chill in the night air, to make Leo's view of her better. In front of the window facing Leo's apartment, she began to dance. She knew how to dance sensually, seductively; she had been an accomplished dancer in her younger years. This dance, however, had an extra twist. She gradually removed her top, exposing her naked boobs to Leo's binocular-aided eyes, and she jiggled them and toyed with her nipples, getting then erect and hard.

Next, she undulated her hips until her skirt (unzipped and unbuttoned) slid to the floor. She danced around, still playing with her tits, and occasionally blowing a kiss over to Leo. She idly wondered if any other neighbors could also see her? She hoped not!

Putting her right foot on her arm chair, she slowly rolled off her pantyhose down her right leg. She replaced her right leg with her left leg, on the chair and completely removed her pantyhose. She was still undulating when the song ended, and she paused to restart it. As she moved, always sensually, she began once again to caress her own tits, playing with her nipples, and blowing kisses at her window. She decided it was too much to remove her panties, so she kept on dancing for Leo. She played the AC/DC song four times, in total.

Juliana then sat down in her chair, naked save for her bikini panties, and again texted Leo.

Did you see my little show? I hope you liked it? ❤️

Leo replied quickly.

I loved it. You're wonderful, Juliana!

Juliana texted back:

Good night, Leo. Pleasant dreams ❤️

Juliana was happy. She felt she had more than undone whatever harm she might have done to Leo's ego by rejecting his caresses of her boobs. She did, however, wonder nervously about what kind of man has night vision binoculars? She had noticed that they were, too, placed disturbingly by the window from which he could see her. Well, everyone has their own little perversions, right? It was a lot better, and much more harmless, than throwing her against the wall. Shane had done much worse, too. There was that time when...no, let's not go there, she thought!

The two friends continued to meet at the park bench, whenever it was not raining, and they continued to take walks together, always careful to practice social distancing. As far as intimacy was concerned, all they ever did was to kiss. Leo was scared. Juliana was worried that after she had rejected him that one night, he had lost interest, even despite her heroic attempt to undo it with her exhibitionist performance in her window!

Maybe jealousy would revive his interest in her? Eventually, Juliana mentioned her friend Brad. She had to mention him, anyway. She wondered if Leo, with his night vision binoculars and his voyeuristic ways, had seen her with Brad? Maybe she could use that to her advantage?

"Do you know of the concept of friends with benefits?" Juliana had said, making clear she was referring to Brad, and not proposing it to Leo!

"Sure. I've never had such a friend, myself, but I know the concept," Leo replied.

"Well, I have one. My friend Brad and I share benefits. You know, when one of us is horny, and usually Brad gets horny before I do, well, we have a way to relieve the tension. Do you understand what I'm telling you, Leo?" she said.

"How many friends with benefits do you have?" Leo asked, after having nodded to convey his understanding.

Juliana laughed. "I guess I deserve that. It's just Brad. I dated him in my twenties, but once I married Shane, of course, that was over. Since my divorce, however, he has somehow reappeared in my life. It's just sex, Leo, at least that's the way Brad looks at it. He's not possessive or anything. In fact, he's been coaching me about how to behave with you."

"With me?" Leo asked, totally surprised.

"Yes. From what I've told him about you, he thinks you're an excellent candidate to replace my ex-husband, Shane,"

"I am?" Now Leo was totally flummoxed. What a strange relationship Juliana must have with Brad!

"Yes, provided of course we're sexually compatible," Juliana said. "Oh, my! Have I said too much?"

Leo thought she surely had indeed said too much, but he didn't mind. He smiled.

"When you said Brad looks at it as if it's just sex, how do you look at it?" Leo asked.

Juliana smiled. "Let's talk about you, Leo. Dinner, my place, tomorrow? It's forecast to rain, anyway. Bring your toothbrush."

"Do I have bad breath?" Leo asked, somewhat mortified.

"No, silly man. You'll be spending the night, I hope," came Juliana's reply.

The next day Leo walked through the rain to the pharmacy. He had obtained a prescription for Viagra via his regular doctor who accepted his emergency online appointment. He got a vial of five pills. Hopefully one would suffice. He wasn't at all sure he could get hard, anymore, but maybe with Viagra? He wasn't getting hard when he tried to jerk off, after all. He took a Viagra just before he left for Juliana's place, across the street.

This time Juliana made spaghetti with clam sauce, with little red pepper flakes, real garlic, white wine, and lemon juice. She served it with a delicious Italian white wine from the Umbria region. Leo marveled how this amazing woman could be so damn attractive, and yet also be an excellent cook, while also having superb taste in decorating her own apartment. Hr hadn't forgotten her strip tease in her window, either! No, he'd never forget that, he was sure.

After dinner, and after Leo's copious compliments on her cooking, Juliana asked him, "Have you ever made out while watching Law & Order reruns?"

Leo admitted he never had. "Well, you're in for a treat. Just let me skip into something more comfortable," Juliana said, and she disappeared into the bedroom. She came out wearing a long T shirt. It was obvious she had lost her bra, but Leo could not tell if she had also abandoned her panties. He felt his cock stirring! He felt alive, virile, and happy beyond belief.

They kissed, and this time when Leo's hands went for Juliana's boobs, she didn't stop him. Leo enjoyed the theme music of Law & Order, but -- truth be told -- he was much too interested, obsessed even, to pay any attention to the boob tube. As he thought that, he smiled. Instead of watching the boob tube, he was playing with Juliana's luscious boobs!

Leo pulled Juliana's T shirt up, and she even raised her arms, facilitating Leo removing her T shirt. The panties question became clear: She was wearing bright red, lace, bikini panties. Leo began slobbering over Juliana's boobs, and while he was doing that Juliana was pulling at his slacks. She got them unbuttoned and unzipped, but then she said, "Leo, take your pants off, please."

Leo did, and an exasperated Juliana added, "And your underpants, please."

Leo was embarrassed a little, but he obeyed, and he became naked below the waist. His cock was semi-erect, which was already the best it had been in several years. Juliana looked a little stunned.

"Leo, you're huge! I'm going to really enjoy this," Juliana said, licking her lips. "Let's get you hard, shall we?"

Juliana began to play with his cock, stroking it lovingly, playing with his balls, and jerking it. His cock began to rise to the occasion, but it was still far from being fully erect and rock hard. Just as Leo was about to apologize and remind Juliana of his advanced age, she took his cock inside her mouth. She licked and sucked, while her hands fondled his balls and jerked the parts of his cock that were not already in her mouth.

Juliana had never enjoyed a cock the size of Leo's. Her lovers in her twenties had cocks of varying sizes, and while Shane's might have been a tad longer than average, it had been really skinny. Leo's cock was not only on the long side of cocks, but it was nice and thick, too. Juliana remembered from all the way back to her original deflowering, that she simply loved thick cocks. Leo's cock was something else!

Leo was thrilled when his cock responded. It wasn't just the stimulation, but the thrill that this younger, hopelessly sexy, and pretty woman, really wanted him! She wanted him, Leo Baker. Why? He was clearly too old for her. It just didn't make sense to Leo.

Well, women think in mysterious ways, don't they? If she wanted him, well, that was her problem, not his, right? May she continue to want him! Moreover, not only did she want him, but she was willing to do what it took to get him to fuck her, assuming that's what she wanted?

It soon became obvious that fucking him was exactly what Juliana was going for! When Leo went to remove her panties, she raised her hips to facilitate it. Leo knew instinctively that Juliana wanted him to take charge. He remembered what she had said about her relationship with her ex, Shane, in the early years of their marriage. He also remembered that when she had fucked Brad it had been in another room, almost surely her bedroom.

Leo wanted it to be different for her than it was with Brad. So, he pushed her over the arm of her favorite armchair, the one in her window where she was on display. Leo was kind of waiting for her to protest, since the apartment's lights were on, and other neighbors could now see her naked.

Juliana said nothing. She just complied. Excited by his power over her, Leo shoved his cock, balls deep, inside her in one swift entry. Juliana gasped, and said, "Oh My God, you're so big! God, this is divine. Fuck me hard, Leo!" as Leo rapidly pumped his cock inside her, the first time Leo had fucked a woman since around six months before Esther had passed away of pancreatic cancer. He almost lost his erection as he thought of Esther at that moment, but luckily Juliana let out a loud, lusty, hopelessly sexy moan, that brought Leo back into focus to the present, and that he was fucking the woman of his recent wet dreams!

Leo became harder than ever in his recent history, and he pumped his cock into Juliana's welcoming, luscious pussy. Juliana kept groaning and they fucked like that, right in the window for a good ten minutes, until Juliana said, "I want to be on top."

Leo led her to her bedroom, and she climbed up on top of him. She guided his cock inside her. She fucked him lovingly, as her boobs dangled down, grazing the hair on his chest. She kissed him while they fucked, and occasionally uttered the words, "You're so good. So very good. Mmmm." Leo loved looking up at her pretty face, as it contorted in paroxysms of pleasure.

Leo finally had enough, and he rolled her over onto her back. He took charge with missionary position, looking at her pre-orgasmic face. He knew she was close; it was just as Esther had looked before he would take her over the moon. Juliana had a string of staccato little moans, and they ended in a happy scream, as the endorphin wave rolled over her. Her body went limp, as she kissed his chest while he continued to pump in and out, in and out, in and out of her luscious, wet, velvety, and welcoming love canal. Her vagina kept gripping his member in small contractions. Leo loved it.

Finally, Leo could not hold off anymore, and his balls boiled up a load of semen. He squirted inside her welcoming womb. He collapsed on top of her, feeling her boobs squash under his chest, and the two new lovers lay, intertwined, enjoying a post-coital haze. Leo could hear the Law & Order music in the background. The channel was having a marathon.

The two lovers put on their panties and underpants, and went back to the living room, sitting on the loveseat, in front of the TV. "You're right," Leo began. "I need to get a TV."

They both laughed. Juliana made them both nightcaps, and later they adjourned to the bed. Leo had rarely slept as well as he did that night. He woke in the morning with Juliana's arm across his chest, and a smile on her peacefully sleeping face. He dozed off, falling back asleep, and woke to the smell of coffee and scrambled eggs. Juliana was in the kitchen, wearing panties, an apron, and nothing else. Leo slipped his hand under her panties and he pinched her ass. She giggled.

Nobody broached the subject of what had they become? Friends with benefits? Two lovers in love? Neighbors who had a one-time fling? Leo wondered what they were, but Juliana smiled to herself. She knew. Leo was hers. There was no question.

She wondered if he could get it up again for a morning fuck, too? She would like that. Yes, she would. No, the scrambled eggs would get cold, and that would be a crime, now wouldn't it? After breakfast. Nothing like a nice fuck on a full stomach, right? Oh, good: The toast was ready, and she was putting the finishing touches on the bacon.

Juliana told Leo to sit at the table, and she removed her panties. She emerged from the kitchen wearing only an apron. "I hope you like bacon and eggs," she said. "There's butter, plus three kinds of jam for the toast. Coffee is coming right up," and she turned around to return to the kitchen, showing off her naked ass to Leo's attentive eyes. Leo was getting hard again. This was going to work!

Juliana got a text. It was from her friend with benefits. Brad texted:

How did your date go?

Juliana replied: I'm in love 💘

Brad: Do I still have benefits?

Juliana: Probably not, Brad, but I still love you, of course 😍

Brad: I'll miss you that way, but I'm happy for you 😇

Juliana turned her phone face down. "More coffee?" she asked Leo.

Leo said yes, just to see her walk to the kitchen with her sexy naked ass wiggling away. Juliana smiled mischievously at Leo, and removed her apron. Then she served him coffee, giving him the mug, while holding it right underneath her gorgeous, naked right breast. She had her electric smile shining down upon the seated Leo.

Leo watched the steam from the piping hot coffee caress her breast, and he wondered to himself how it must have felt on her sensitive nipple? She giggled when Leo kissed her breast and almost spilled the coffee. Yes, this was going to work. Brad might be a problem, but she hoped not. Her threesome with Shane and Brad had not worked out well. Best not to try that again, right? Let's not get ahead of ourselves. So far it's only one glorious night with Leo, and in her mind she was already creating a life together with him. Calm down, she told herself!

Leo loved the breakfast, and he loved sharing the breakfast table with a naked sexpot. Good thing he had secretly popped another Viagra. He was going to need it, he could tell!

12