All Comments on 'Covidiots Pt. 01'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Decent enough start, partial to Reds. So you have me ready for chapter 2.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story I can't wait to read more.

stufdshirtstufdshirtalmost 4 years ago

I really like the story. Not rushed and easy to read. Good development in a short one page item.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 4 years ago
Pant pant pant

Get me all warmed up and we go to beds. I need more of Red and your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story!

Great development. Leaves you wanting more of the adventures of Red and her sexy brother!

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 4 years ago

It left me wanting more. Nice start.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Nice story, but just give characters a name instead of forever saying it wasn't their real name. This took away from the story and ensured that it was all fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really now ?

What a hot story this is going to pan out to be . Judging by your other two stories , this one holds merit enough for me to make the assumption that it’s the true story . I really like the passion you write with not only in the character development but in the situations they find themselves in , makes it feel as though any one of them could have been real , but my guess is this one ! Looking forward to more from you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrific story

What an awesome story. Totally hot wild. Made me think back to me and sister and the images ive had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

“eyes the color of a Heineken bottle” damn that was an effective simile go off.

NobleGent45NobleGent45almost 4 years ago
Marvelous

I have to say your description of that kiss got me going. It must be the best such word play I have enjoyed for a very long time. I am thinking of sending this to my sister!

keep writing. This is more than good.

martin

NbleGent45

MrBill36MrBill36almost 4 years ago

What a let-down. I was looking forward to a really good story and then - nothing. Sorry,I was disappointed by your buildup then you drop it.

JenzTheFrozenJenzTheFrozenover 2 years ago

Well written prose. On point and beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Covidiots Series Info