All Comments on 'Covidiots Pt. 04'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice series

I’m looking forward to further episodes. This is nicely paced, the relationship is believable and with a sister like that an emotional and physical relationship seems like it would be very good, interesting, and loving.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2almost 4 years ago

I read all 4 parts today and found each to be intriguing wondering how far they would be taken, each building up a fine degree of anticipation of what to expect wondering in the back of my mind is this the day they consummate their brother sister relationship allowing them to turn loose their carnal rage finally. Great work keep it up, I know it has to be keeping many people up reading it I know it has worked me up :).

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I am repeating myself but with a story this good and fun what else can I say , but, 5 stars all the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Covidiots Pt. 03 Previous Part
Covidiots Series Info