Covidiots Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she began moaning, reminding me of that night I licked her to ecstasy. I knew what I was doing, and I gave it my all. My thumbs pressed up between each tiny toe.

"Is it asking too much for you to do the other foot?"

"Would I leave you hanging like that?" She slid the massaged on to hang off the far side of my lap and slid the other one where that had been, leaving the first leg draped over mine. Massage, squeeze, moan. Repeat. I mean, I dug my thumbs deep into her.

Was she aware how much this sounded like her orgasm moan? Probably not, because she didn't seem aware of much—either time. Nor did she notice that my purple helmet was poking up through the bubbles that were finally starting to fade, maybe a foot from her foot.

"Oh, my god! Thank you." She slid her legs off mine. "That felt amazing. I don't know if I can top that, but if you want, I'll give it a try."

My foot slid across her hip, up toward her waist, then around toward her stomach. "I want." She slid my heel across her thigh and onto her lap, the sole resting on her stomach, and she pushed it down enough to get her thumbs under it.

I give credit where credit is due—she gives damn good foot. Most of the bubbles had popped by then, exposing one breast almost completely and most of the other, a couple of suds clinging to her nipple, which looked hotter than it should have. Her firm boobs barely had any hang to them at all, which frankly is impossible to explain on a woman her age, and for the first time that remarkable firmness annoyed me, because my toes were less than an inch below the bottom curve of that sudsless boob.

I could have reached up and toed her soft, white flesh. Thought about doing it. But then I felt something with the bottom of my foot rougher than her smooth skin. My heel was rubbing her pubes. Not really pushing my foot down, more back and forth with the rhythm of the pressure of her thumbs, and it didn't really feel like she was using my foot to masturbate, but it was hard to tell for sure.

If she wanted to use my foot as a dildo, I am cool with that.

"Oh, my god! This is turning you on!" She looked at my cock, now free of suds as her boobs.

"What can I say? I told you that you've got pretty titties."

"Pervert," she said, while rubbing my heel into her crotch. It may have been my imagination, but it felt harder now.

Always leave 'em wanting more—words to live by. "How about my other foot?" I held up, waving hi next to her other boob.

"Of course." When she slid it across her thigh to make room for the other one, she rubbed my toes across the bottom of her boob before dropping it down so it lay across her legs the way she did with mine earlier. Maybe an accident, but I like to think not. But she did not mind when I did the same with the other foot on her other boob when she pulled it into her lap. The smile she tried to hide told the story.

The bad news: because of the angle of this foot, it did not slip down as far into her lap. The good news: It was higher due to the angle across her leg, high enough for my toes to come to rest between the bottoms of both boobs. Every move of her thumbs or fingers made them shake just a little, most entertaining.

"Do feet turn you on?"

"Not really," she answered. "Why, do feet turn you on?"

"Not particularly. No more than most parts, and less than others."

"This is really stoking you, isn't it?"

"Probably not much more than it is stoking you." After a quick glance down, she asked, "Should we stop?"

"I've got a better idea," I said. And I did.

"Better than a foot massage?"

"That depends."

"Depends on what?"

"If it works or not."

Exasperated, she asked, "If what works?"

"A foot job."

Jaw hanging open, eyes wide with shock, she stopped massaging but kept hold of my foot. Which was a good sign. "What is a foot job?"

"Not really sure. Like a hand job, only..."

"With feet."

"Exactly."

"Did you just make that up?"

"Sure did. But you helped inspire me."

"It sounds so..."

"Bizarre."

"Nasty," she answered. Can't always complete each other's sentences correctly.

"Maybe," I answered. "If you are doing it right." When she laughed, her boob hit my foot, so I started rubbing it with my toes. She just stared and stared, not stopping me, still not letting loose of my foot. The nipple was just out of my toes' reach, but it looked so hot to see my toes pressing that soft white flesh that I was in no hurry. "It has another benefit."

"You assume."

"Probably," I answered.

"What is that benefit?" The way she continued holding my foot as I tickled the lower part of her breast gave me hope.

"Not too personal."

"Not really sex," she said.

"It's a foot, for crying out loud. Besides, who else would we ever try it out on?"

Her mind was working overtime, so before she came up with some reason or other not to, I pulled her foot toward me and put it between my legs and mine between hers, our soles pressed against each other's sex. Toes wriggled against my shaft, and I lifted my foot slightly. Her legs moved wider apart, ever so slightly. She said, "I don't know what to do?"

Not that I did, either. "Let's try it on you first." That seemed agreeable to her, so I ground my heel against her. "Is that good?"

"Yeah, but," she wriggled around, sinking down in the tub, "it's not really getting the spot."

"Pretend it's a toy," I helpfully suggested, so she grabbed the ball of my foot, bent my toes back and aimed my heel, grinding against soft flesh that she pushed me harder and harder into. With my other foot I played with one boob, the skin so slick and smooth while wet.

Occasionally she rubbed her foot against me, but concentrated so hard on fitting my wide heel into the tiny space. With her far knee bent, lifting out of the water, it gave more space. Eventually she put her other heel on the side of the tub and turned her body to get my heel to the right spot. Used my foot as a dildo, but it did not fit. "Do you want me to...?" My toes wiggled invitingly.

"Think you can find the right spot?"

"With your help I can." Although the bubbles were sparse by then, water splashing around in waves made seeing much impossible. Even her light pubes were invisible against her skin, so I relied on her. I mean, my toes found her snatch easily enough, but it might have taken all night to find her clit had she not guided my big toe to it. She rubbed so hard the potential damage my toenail might cause began worrying me, but if it concerned her, she never let on.

It is easier to control toes you can see, and the ones mashing her boob in a circular motion started seeking out her nipple. When I pinched it between the big and middle toes, she moaned in response and rubbed my other foot into her harder. Her sole pressed harder against, me, too.Deciding to try something new, I curled my toes under and ran the knuckles against where I thought her clit was. She pushed it to the right spot and really dug it into her while my other big toe ran circles around the bright pink tips of her nipple.

It didn't take long. She was moaning, her body writhing around, water splashing everywhere as waves broke over the side of the tub. A few times I stuck my big toe inside her as deep as that stubby toe would go. She started yelling oh!, and a few seconds later she let go of my foot, finished with it. I wriggled my toes against her velvety folds, and she giggled that it tickled, so I kept at it until she resumed rubbing her foot up and down on my knob.

I must admit, while not her lips and tongue, it felt great.

"Is this what you want?"

It would do, but seemed to be missing something. But you can't do much with a foot, so settled back to let her rub it out. Rub a dub dub, two siblings in a tub. It was one of those moments, if she was a manga incest porn cartoon, a lightbulb would have appeared in a bubble above her head. "How about this?"

Her other foot came over, and she caught my rod between them, nestled into the space between her arches. Holy shit! That felt amazing. Still not her mouth, but extremely effective. She needed to use her arms along the sides of the tub for balance, and that pulled her tits out of the water, drops of water rolling down, following the gentle curve, and she had this big, goofy smile on her face and a glint in her eyes.

In a pretty good rhythm now, her boobs bobbed fast as her feet moved, shaking as her arms braced her. I let out a little whimper, then let out a woah! as my wad shot off, the opening burst shot in an arc before disappearing in a jet of bubbles somewhere between us. And she continued rubbing for a few more seconds. When she stopped, thinking I was done, I said, "Keep going." I mean, it felt so good. For the last couple of weeks, she left me on my own; this was much more fun.

We toweled each other's bodies dry, then drank a glass of wine out on her dark patio wearing only towels wrapped around us. Mine wrapped around my waist, but unfortunately she wrapped hers above her boobs. It was so dark out there I would not have seen much anyway, and turning the lights on might give some of her neighbors a show that might be hard for her to explain away.

Best bath of my life. Up to that point.

That's all for now. I'm starting to catch up to where we are, but there is much more to come. So to speak. So, check back soon for further quarantine updates.

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2020


12