All Comments on 'Covidiots Pt. 07'

by de_Vere

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
shollingshollingover 3 years ago

I've really been enjoying this on-going series, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, besides the obvious sexy as hell, I am actually more impressed with the quality of the writing. A previous g/f was an author and I learned to appreciate the quality of what I was reading. You done well. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've really been enjoying this on-going series, thank you. Please continue more chapters please like 10 more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've really been enjoying this on-going series, thank you. Please continue more chapters please like 10 more ok

791dek791dekabout 3 years ago

Great story, looking forward to the next instalment.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

A terrific series I've enjoyed every episode and looking forward to the next episode(s) ?.

Lace71Lace71over 2 years ago

Is this really the end??? Ever do her?

TeeniewhopperTeeniewhopperover 2 years ago

Excellent series. Really enjoyable reading. Hope you will be able to provide us with some updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really like this story and I'm looking forward to more chapters.

wflash3670wflash3670about 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this series and hope this is not the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author, you take up valuable space with a description of what has already happened at the start of each new chapter. If readers are not smart enough to figure out that reading the first chapter and then the second ad naseum, they are too stupid to be reading anything written/posted on literotica.

I've enjoyed alot of this story but it seems that perhaps thou have run out of words before any chapters conclude.

This is constructive criticism, not meant to offend you, I don't have half the writing abilities that you do.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, preferably without having to see the last chapters in print again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userde_Vere@de_Vere
He/him. I am a published author who writes sexy stuff. For the last year, I have posted some of my short stories here. For more naughty stories, sexy photos and ways to make it through the day, follow my on twitter: @deVere18997427 That photo is not me. But, I took it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Covidiots Pt. 06 Previous Part
Covidiots Series Info