Covidiots Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time she came, she moaned, low and surprisingly quietly. Her hips thrust against my lips hard enough that I felt the pelvis inside her delightful flesh. I will never let another woman ride my face while I am lying on tile, and I don't recommend you ever try it. It hurts like hell, even if the woman is less than 120 pounds soaking wet. But if Red wants to smash the back of my head against hard tile with her velvety peach, she can do it every day.

The second time she came, she sounded like a horror movie. She screamed so loud and so long I expected her neighbors to call the cops to report someone being stabbed to death in here. Nothing could have been farther from the truth, though. That strange rhythm had stopped after her first climax, and now she just ground her flesh against my mouth every which way. I felt this orgasm as much as I heard it. It swept over her body. I pinched the nipple of the breast still in my hand, probably too hard, but she didn't seem to mind any. I swear she was screaming for a good two minutes and her juices felt 30 degrees hotter dripping down my face.

Then Red dropped onto the cold tile beside me and wrapped her legs tight around one of mine. The strangest thought occurred to me. Not what most guys probably think of after giving their sister a double orgasm. By my count, I had given her two of no more than 4 multiple orgasms she ever had. Maybe half, but I guessed by the way she said that she had more husbands than double Os she probably had 3. Need to inquire sometime.

That night we lay in her bed making out half the night. Kissing like teenagers, except that neither of us wore a stitch of clothing. That started in the shower we share after she let me up off the tile. I wanted her to suck me off again, but you can't have everything. Her skin felt like silk against my body. Every once in a while, we just giggled without need to explain why.

"Red, can I make an inappropriate suggestion?" I call her that quite often now. She has no idea why I gave her that new nickname. Probably assumes it came after she showed me her red carpet.

"An inappropriate suggestion is very appropriate tonight."

"Have you ever wished you had someone who would do anything you wanted them to do, no matter what it is?"

"Oh, lord! No doubt you have."

"So, you have!" I squeezed one firm ass cheek.

"Doesn't everyone?"

"What if we can do that for each other? Suppose there is something you always wanted to try, but never could ask for? Anything at all? It could be the first time you tried something, and you know you can ask and whatever it is, you will experience for the first time?"

"Everything we do is the first time. First time I kissed my brother. First time my brother sucked my boobs. First time my brother gave me an orgasm. First time I tasted my brother's ..."

"What I'm thinking is, we can do whatever we want, right?"

Looking at me suspiciously, she said, "Within reason. What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing too freaky—considering I am your brother and all."

"Uh-huh," she answered, still worried.

"Not like that! Fun things we will both like." Not yet convinced, I explained. "Look, we don't have to worry about being judged or impressing each other, right?"

"No..."

"And we had already gone too far that night we made out for the first time, right?"

"Right."

"And way too far tonight to worry about what either of us thinks."

"Way too far," she agreed.

"Why don't we try some things we've never dared with anyone before. Maybe been too afraid to say we wanted, or maybe we never thought of it."

"We're talking anal, aren't we?"

"Jesus Christ, Red! You are my sister!"

"And?"

I could not believe my ears. "Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"Um, no."

I never even thought of fucking my sister in the ass. That is just disrespectful. "That's ... no! That isn't it at all. Besides, Carla liked ass play, so that isn't what I was thinking at all. Been there, done that. It wasn't all that bad..." I stopped myself. "Look, if that is what you want, then fine. But what I want you to do is think of something you were afraid to ask any of your husbands or your boyfriends to do. But you can ask me."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Anything at all?"

"Well, don't ask me to hurt you."

"Aww, you are so sweet!" She kissed me tenderly. Well, as sweetly as a sister can stick her tongue in her brother's mouth. I mean, it was sweet, but it is also still wild. Her fingers caressed the length of my shaft, still hard. It may have been hard 4 hours by then, but since I did not need the assistance of modern medicine, I didn't need to seek immediate medical attention. This attention was just fine. "You know you are—hairy."

"Well, I am a guy." Her boobs squished against my chest as we laughed.

"It's hairy on your ... thing. Down near the base. Really long hairs."

"Sorry. I don't shave my dick," I said.

"What if I wanted to pluck them out? One by one? Before we do anything again?"

One by one is probably better than by the handful, I thought. "That will hurt like hell."

"You said anything. I never have plucked hair from a guy."

"That is what you want to do? Of all the things in the world, you want to pull pubes from my thing?"

"It's the first thing I thought of. I may have other ideas, later." I just looked at her, but she is so adorable, and I did set myself up for this with my premise. "I will kiss it to make it feel better when I'm done."

"They will grow back, you know."

"Well, I will pluck them again."

"I really do have a twisted sister," I said.

"Probably."

I pulled the sheet back to reveal myself. "You can do anything you want to it. Except bite it. Or cut it off."

"I just want to make it nice and smooth at the bottom like it is at the top."

It hurt much less than expected. They say sex releases pain killing chemicals inside the brain as powerful as heroin. After a while, it began to feel like it must feel to get your dick tattooed, but I didn't let on. I suspect sometimes she pulled out two or three at a time. I had no idea how hairy it was, but, then again, I can't see it up close. Plucking those on the bottom hurt worse. She had a shit-eating grin on her face the whole time. Her eyes glowed.

Then she kissed it. And she did make it better.

© de Vere Literary, LLC, 2020


12