Cow Girls Only Say Moo

Story Info
Elena is kidnapped and forced to become a human dairy cow.
5.2k words
3.92
110.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<<

F/f, M/f. Hucow/human cattle. Nonconsensual/forced. Abduction. Nonconsensual. Dehumanization. Shame. Drugging. Imprisonment. Bondage. Sadomasochism/pain (moderate). Punishment/discipline (F on f). Virgin. Exposure/nudity. Force feeding. Name calling/insults. Oral (F/f, M/f). Butt plug. Hose/spray washing. Hormonal breast growth. Milking. Sale/Auction of virginity. Forced Prostitution. Vaginal sex (F/f, M/f). Anonymous sex. Creampie. Toy use. Breeding/impregnation/pregnancy. Psychological/Emotional abuse. Mind break.

Let's begin!

----

Elena shifted impatiently in her seat. She knew there was still some time before Jane said she would come to meet her, but she was restless. Elena had always been the shy, quiet, type - bookish and a little proud, whereas Jane... Jane was just gorgeous. Elena had met her online, on a dating site, where she had hoped her skill with words would make up for her inexperience with women. She had known for ages that she was a lesbian, of course, but never seemed to know how to talk to women. Though she was loath to admit it, she'd never even gotten past second base. For some reason, though, Jane seemed to find her lack of worldliness endearing.

Finally, Elena's fidgeting was brought to a halt by the entrance of Jane. Dressed in a tight, red leather mini-jacket and pants that looked like they were painted on rather than pulled up, Jane walked in like a prize stallion in heels that made her ass the center of attention of every pair of eyes in the room. Her hair fell in cascades of perfect curls, framing her gorgeous face, a face with fell upon an awestruck Elena, bold red lips breaking into a winning smile.

"Oh, Elena, I am so very glad to see you!" she purred, gliding across the room to sit across the table from Elena.

"Me too," Elena stammered back, in her mind immediately cursing the faux pas.

"Indeed," Jane said, smirking. "Well, let's see what this place has to eat, yes? I'm simply famished. I could eat a whole cow!" Her laughter made Elena flutter inside. "But first," Jane added, "some wine."

Jane quickly called over a waiter and started fussing over the wine list as Elena watched in awe. She'd seen pictures, known she was attractive... but this was something else! Eventually Jane settled on a selection and started making idle chit chat. Elena barely heard a word she said, managing just enough to apply the proper responses.

Soon enough the wine came. It was rich, and vaguely sweet. She'd barely had any to drink, however, when Jane's phone rang and, reaching to answer it, she toppled Elena's glass straight into her lap. She quickly stood up with a start, the burgundy wine seeping into her dress. Jane immediate grabbed a cloth napkin from the table and reached for Elena.

"Oh however could I be so clumsy! Let me help you with that."

Jane started dabbing at the wine stain, then rubbing at the wet cloth, a strangely intimate gesture that brought a blush rising to Elena's face. She felt, for reasons she could not understand, oddly on display, here in a restaurant being rubbed down by this woman in front of everyone.

"Oh you poor thing," Jane said, finally giving up her endeavor, "I suppose I will just reimburse you the dress. Here, take my wine, no, really, I insist, I'll just have the waiter fetch another."

Still blushing, Elena obligingly took the glass and drank, perhaps a little too deeply. Flustered, she felt the heat of her blush growing, then... strangely become almost overwhelming, dizzying... and then she remembered no more.

Elena awoke with a splitting headache. She felt herself laying against something cold. Sitting up proved to make things even worse, and her head rebelled against forming coherent thoughts. With some effort she pulled herself together and began to assess her surroundings.

It became immediately apparent, first and foremost, that she was completely naked. Not a stitch of clothing on her body, not even underwear. She moved to cover her nakedness out of reflex, but relaxed a little upon seeing no one else nearby. In fact, the room was completely empty, other than herself. It resembled in many ways a bizarre jail cell. The floor seemed to be some sort of concrete, the kind you would find in dog kennels, with a grate for drainage in the center. Three walls were bare, smooth stone, and the fourth a panel of bars with what appeared to be a hallway on the other side. Crawling forward, still unsteady, she could see only the length of hallway and doors on either end, completely nondescript. There was room for more cells like her own, but she could not discern if there were or were not any there.

More disconcerting was the heavy metal collar strapped around her neck. A thick thing of steel, it was heavy and dug into her skin. Attached by a large O-ring, and, of all things, a bell, was a large chain. The chain led through the metal bars and into some kind of machine which Elena could not, for the life of her, surmise the function of. The chain was long enough to allow free movement throughout the small room. Near where the chain exited the room appeared to be an array of shackled of various sizes, for what purpose Elena didn't want to think about.

Other than these objects the room was largely barren. A shallow mat stuffed with what seemed to be straw occupied one corner. A bucket was shoved in another, which brought unpleasant prospects to mind. A large water container, several gallons, was attached to her cell bars. A metal pipe protruded from it, making it almost identical to an oversized hamster water bottle.

She was incredibly thirsty. She was hesitant to drink from the device, but after some time reasoned out that if her captor/s intended to poison or kill her they would have done so already. Of all the things Elena was, she was not stupid. She had to stoop very low, or rest on hands and knees, to use the waterer. She felt degraded, reduced to something like... a dog. She drank deeply until her thirst was quenched, and just as she was finishing up the door at the end of the hall opened.

It was Jane. Elena was immediately embarrassed, tried to pull away and cover herself, to curl up in a small ball. Jane's laughter filled the hallway, only increasing Elena's mortification.

"Please! Help me! Let me out!" Elena cried, desperately, though already realizing that it would do no good. Jane must have been the one who put her in this place. She must have... drugged her! With the wine! Elena was hit by shame immediately for how easily she had been duped. How stupid could she have been? What would a woman like that really want with her?

Her thoughts were interrupted by Jane's sharp cry, "Shut up! I have no desire to listen to your wailing." She walked forward and peered into the cage, grinning. "What a lovely catch I have, though a bit on the chubby side. And look at that fat ass! At least our clients are not so picky."

Elena burned with shame, unconsciously curling further into a ball. Clients? Who were these clients? Had she been sold to some sort of sex slave ring? Panicking, she slinked over to the door, grabbing onto the bars. "Please!" she sobbed, "Let me go, I won't tell anyone."

Quick as a viper Jane pulled a crop from her side and whipped her hand through the bars, lashing Elena sharply through the bars, causing her to jump and cry in pain. "I said shut up you little slut!" Jane hissed. "Now come here."

Elena did just the opposite, backing to the far side of the cage. Jane laughed. "Idiot girl, you'll learn soon enough. You do as I say. Always what I say." Jane walked over to the machine outside the bars, flipping a switch to turn it on and pressing a button to activate it. The chain bound to to Elena's neck starting to snake into the machine. Elena realized then what it was - some sort of winch. She tried to fight it, but it was useless, the machine was sound and the pull was strong. If she did not go willingly, she would be drug across the floor. Eventually she gave in and approached Jane, standing tall in front of her. The chain forced her head low, to about the level of Jane's waist. There was a sliding panel she had noticed before - probably to dispense food, perhaps, as it was now level to her mouth.

"Put your hands in the cuffs," Jane snapped. Elena hesitated, only to be struck by the crop again. She jumped, only to hurt herself on the metal collar. "NOW." Tears streaming down her face, she obeyed. It put her in a bent over position, on all fours, her ass in the air. She was humiliated, and rendered immobile. She could move her legs a little, but that was it, and she couldn't help but notice shackles in place in case Jane felt she needed to restrict those too.

Jane slid the panel open. "Now, since you can't seem to shut the fuck up..." Jane produced a ring gag. She roughly forced it into Elena's mouth, twisting small bits at the side that expanded the ring even further, forcing her mouth painfully open, then proceeded to lock it behind her head, ultimately attaching it to her collar. It was not designed to be removed by the wearer.

"Now that I'll have no more interruptions, I'm going to explain how this is going to go. I am the boss. I am to be obeyed at all times. You are nothing, you are meat. You are the filth I shit out in my toilet in the morning. I won't think twice about causing you pain, even if it's just for my enjoyment. This here is my facility. It's very secret hush hush, so don't get any grand ideas about being rescued, slut. Here we produce special products for our clients, as well as offer luxury services. This is where you will be spending your days until I know longer have use for you, when you are too old and ugly to make me money. Then I will toss you out with the rest of the rubbish. So you better get used to it."

Jane unlocked and opened the cell door. It was a huge tease of course, a show of power - Elena was helpless to do anything but sit there. Jane walked toward her, eyeballing her. Elena felt like a piece of meat. It only got worse when Jane started touching her, fondling her. Jane was treating her like cattle at market, checking her teeth, pinching her skin, but also doing... other things. Fondling her breasts, rubbing her hands over her skin, tweaking her nipples... and in the end, parting her labia, examining her pussy, touching and teasing. To Elena's dismay, she seemed to be enjoying this. Mentally and physically. "Still a virgin I see," Jane said, almost mockingly, "Not so much a big slut after all. I never would have guessed."

Tears streamed down Elena's face. She was humiliated, on the verge of a mental breakdown. Without thinking she started to speak, or at least tried to, greatly inhibited by the ring in her mouth. Not only did it come out garbled - sounding like some sort of idiot, spilling drool all over her face - but she received another harsh stripe from Jane.

"You will not speak. Not from this point on, ever. You are no longer human, you are animal. If you wish to express some base concept to your betters, do it as per your station. You are cattle. So if you have to say something, don't. I will beat you for anything more coherent than a moo." Jane laughed.

"I suppose you are hungry now, little cow? Well, I have some delicious food for you." Jane exited the cage, locking the door once more, and walked out of site briefly to return with what resembled an oversized syringe or baby bottle. "This is for you! Yum yum!"

Jane held the bottle toward Elena's mouth. Unable to close her lips, she couldn't even suck at the contents. Jane was, of course, nonplussed by this, and simply forced the bottle into Elena's mouth. Elena started coughing and gagging as Jane started forcing the slush into her throat. This did nothing to slow her, however, as Jane just forced the feeding device further down Elena's throat, pushing the mash directly into her throat and down into her stomach. Elena could feel herself getting dizzy for lack of air, but could only swallow more of the stuff as it was deepthroated and forced into her. Finally, just as Elena felt she would pass out, Jane withdrew the now empty device. Elena sputtered and coughed, coming close to vomiting. She didn't dare guess what the punishment for that would be, however.

Jane smiled sadistically down on her. "Such a good little cow" she teased "taking all that. I bet you suck cock like a champ." Elena felt tears welling up again. "Oh wait, that's right," Jane sneered, "You used to think you were a lesbian! Well, good luck finding a girlfriend now, you little whore."

Jane started to retreat down the hallway once more when she paused, briefly. "Oh yeah, what was your name again? Alanis? Helena? Whatever, fuck if I care. Cows don't get names like that. What should I call you? Bessie? Oh no, I already have one of those. How about... Berta. Yes, that will do fine."

At some point Jane returned and unlocked the shackles. She said nothing, and Elena dared not to speak. She did not, however, remove the ring gag. Elena was left to curl up, sobbing, on her scratchy mat in the corner when the lights unexpectedly shut down. Instead of sleeping, however, she just tossed and turned all night, getting up once to, in utter shame, use the bucket left for her. Just when she was passing out due to exhaustion, however, the lights flipped back on with no fanfare. She had no idea of the passage of time, but hours passed, sitting alone in her room. She sometimes drank, sometimes tried to sleep, but time passed slowly. She felt waves of emotions: humiliation, shame, depression, self-loathing, fear, anger, disgust. Her stomach started growling at some point, but still she remained alone.

After what seemed like ages, and after Elena felt thoroughly gnawed by hunger, Jane appeared (if that was even her real name, Elena found herself thinking). "And how is my little Berta today? Nice and hungry I hope? That is very good, for today Berta, the little slut in training, will have to work for her supper." Elena did not like the sound of this at all.

Jane wheeled over some sort of furniture. She placed it in front of the cell's sliding panel, so that the surface rested a bit below where her face would be. It was a beautiful piece of work, obviously made for luxury, padded in fine fabrics, possibly velvet. It seemed to put a person into a slightly reclined position. Jane placed a cloth over the front edge of it, like one might rest a napkin on a lap. "Come here, cow," she barked.

Elena hesitantly approached. Jane slid the panel open, and then did something shocking. She stripped from the waist down. Elena averted her eyes. "Don't look away, fatass. I want you to feast your eyes on this prime example of womanhood. You are about to get well acquainted. You should feel lucky! I am so completely out of your league!"

Jane climbed gracefully into the chair, which allowed her to comfortably spread her legs in a position that gave full access from the slot. Elena froze. "Come on then, little bitch, I know you are hungry! You can't eat until you eat me first! Women would die to lick this pussy!" Angrily, Jane started to pull on the chain, forcing Elena closer. When she was within reach she grabbed her hair and forced her head onto her wet mound. Elena desperately tried to pull away, not wanting to give this to her captor, this foul woman.

Elena, to her surprise, found the strength to pull free. The look that painted Jane's face was one of pure fury. "HOW DARE YOU!" she shrieked, slamming the button for the winch. "YOU CAN STARVE FOR ALL I CARE!".

With Elena's neck forced against the bars, Jane, still half dressed, slammed open the cell doors and forcibly clasped Elena's hands into the shackles, hurting her wrists and twisting her arms. She leaned close to Elena's ear, breathing heavily in her rage. "You. Are. Cattle. You. Will. Obey." She then retrieved her crop, abandoned with her clothes. Elena lost count of how many times she struck her, but she could feel the blood dripping down her ass. "You shall not eat tonight," Jane spoke civilly, after regaining her composure, "but we cannot have you becoming malnourished, so I will retrieve some vitamins.

Jane left to retrieve what Elena assumed would be pills to shove down her throat, but what she returned with only caused her to despair further. In her hands was a glass vial, a tube of some sort, and what appeared to be a butt-plug - one with an included long cow-tail and floppy bow. Roughly, Jane grabbed Elena's rear, parting her cheeks. She opened the tube - lube - and squirted the cold liquid in and around her asshole. She used her fingers to ply open the hole and apply the lube, falling just short of finger fucking her. She then inserted the glass vial, pushing the plunger to inject it's contents into her ass. This was followed by the butt-plug, unceremoniously jammed into her, causing her to cry in pain.

Elena was mortified. How did she, the smart girl with the bright future, end up here, trussed like a thanksgiving turkey? It was more than she could bear, and she started sobbing. Jane raised her hand to deliver another blow with Elena remembered her orders and did her best to convert the sobs to vague mooing sounds. Jane burst into laughter, "Good little Berta, maybe we can work with this. Those vitamins will absorb through the intestinal wall. We can try again tomorrow."

Elena was left alone like this all night. By morning her joints were stiff and brutally aching. Her ass was sore, and she hadn't eliminated all night. By early afternoon, she was ready to burst, until finally, with a shame like she had never known before, she pissed herself in front of the cell bars, the hot liquid gushing down her legs. Thankfully not eating meant she could hold off on the... other part.

Of course Jane took that moment to show up, perhaps knowing, perhaps watching on cameras installed somewhere. She wrinkled her nose, "What a disgusting little bitch." She pulled a hose from a nearby compartment, turning it on Elena's naked body, the pressurized water burning her skin. The water drained into the grate and Elena was left shivering. Once again Jane arranged the chair and removed her garments. This time she disrobed completely, revealing a pair of perfect tits. Elena felt a weird surge of self-deprecation, knowing hers were not as beautiful. Jane once again assumed her position and gave a single command, "Come."

And, hating herself, Elena did. She was starving, and knew that refusal would just lead to her going without for another day. And it WAS a beautiful pussy. Tentatively she started lapping at it - as best she could with the ring gag still in her mouth. It tasted wonderful. "Come on, put some enthusiasm into it, slut," Jane snapped. So Elena did her best to quicken her speed, pressing her tongue to Jane's erect clit and moist hole.

To Elena's horror, she realized she felt a growing heat inside of her. This wasn't right, she was a strong, smart, independent woman. She had a good head on her shoulders... surely this wasn't... turning her on? She tried to convince herself that it was because she still found herself attracted to Jane, however horrible it was. She felt a growing pit of shame in her stomach. How she hated this feeling, this desire for Jane's wet pussy.

This heat did not go unaware, and soon Jane started taunting her, "Oh she is a little slut, all dripping wet from licking a real woman's pussy. Is it so delicious? I bet you wish you could touch yourself right now, you little whore. Well I'll be a good owner and let my slutty little fatass cow do just that." Jane leaned forward and unlocked one of the shackles, freeing an arm. "Now touch yourself for me!" Elena at first did nothing, only continuing to lick Jane's pussy. A sharp whip from Jane's crop put an end to that, however, and, tears rolling down her cheek, Elena's fingers sought out her own wetness, began to fiddle with her own clit, rubbing and circling. Jane laughed. "You little slut! Look at you go! You love this!" Elena averted her eyes, miserable, shamed, but felt the building pressure inside her, and her body shuddered and released with orgasm. She was completely humiliated by her obscene, degrading behavior, by how low she had fallen. And Jane only laughed, forcing Elena's mouth onto her hungry pussy, coming against her quivering lips.

12