Cow Girls Only Say Moo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Berta. Now you can eat!" Jane retrieved the feeder once more, being no less polite with it than before, pushing it deep into Elena's throat. This time though, she handled it just a little better.

The days passed in a blur, time came and went and Elena couldn't keep track of it all. Twice a day Jane would come to force feed her the tasteless mush that had become her only food. Sometimes she would force Elena to pleasure her, or to entertain her in any number of degrading ways. One time Jane simply pissed on her face.

Eventually Elena began to realize her breasts had begun to swell, to become sore and distended. It worried her, especially by the time they had grown several cup sizes. It was then that her nipples began to leak and it dawned on her the purpose of it all. Of course, Jane must have been slipping her drugs in the food, or maybe the water. Drugs to promote lactation, and who knows what else. She felt ill, sick to her stomach. All of Jane's jokes, her calling her "cattle" and "cow" had been quite literal. Elena finally understood what Jane's product was - and felt amazingly stupid for not realizing it earlier.

When Jane showed up with the pumps she was not surprised. And, shamefully, she found herself obediently lining up to have them attached to her swollen breasts - her human udders. It was rare that Jane had to make use of the winch, crop, or gag now. Elena had, to her horror, developed a healthy respect for her new place. Besides, her breasts had become painfully sore, and she, to her disgust and dismay, knew the milking would provide welcome relief.

The machine was set up, in a position that looked distressingly permanent. The tubes were attached to her breasts and began sucking on her bare flesh. This was not some polite little breast pump, but an industrial milking machine - fit for the cattle that she had become. Elena tried to shake the thought from her head. She couldn't let herself think of herself that way. She couldn't!

The feeling was not unpleasant, however, in fact quite the opposite. Elena found herself squirming, getting wet despite her efforts not to. Jane just smiled, making Elena's shame all the greater. To her even greater humiliation, she eagerly masturbated til she came, naked and degraded, in front of Jane.

The milking became a daily ritual, and in some ways Elena was thankful - her breasts were no longer sore, and she was getting used to the routine. The only thing that broke up the daily feeding and milking (other than Jane's pleasure trips) was when, during one afternoon, Jane, without explanation, forced her into a variety of positions to photograph her. Unable to hide her shame, Elena was mortified all anew, unknowing as to whom these pictures were for. For all she knew, the entire planet would see her like this, as speechless, dumb, degraded cattle.

The reason for the photo session became clear some days later. For the first time since Elena's imprisonment, Jane brought a visitor. He was not very attractive, rather overweight, but obviously very wealthy. Jane seemed in the middle of some sort of explanation, talking as she walked him in, "...All of our clients details are of course kept to the utmost secrecy. Our business is entirely about discretion - on both sides. As you well know, besides offering our luxurious organic milk, we also offer deluxe services for the more discerning clientele, those who want to get closer to their product. What we do is hook up this machine here as you are in the process of getting to know our little hucow. That way, you get to drink the fresh milk provided during your experience here with our hucow. As you learned in your dossier, this hucow is named Berta, and the price is a reflection of her purity. She has never lost her hymen. So do we have a deal?"

The man nodded, and began to strip as Jane activated the winch. Elena, terrified, tried to fight, but to no avail. Jane had apparently had the foresight to put the ring gag into her mouth the night before, and her cries of terror came out distorted and embarrassing. She wanted to cry out to the man, to beg and plead him, but she was reduced to degraded inhuman gargling. A few quick strikes from Jane's crop set Elena straight again, and she assumed her position - ass in the air, face down to the slot, locked into place. Jane applied the milking machine.

The man started unceremoniously, shoving his cock into her face. She did her best not to cough, knowing Jane wouldn't hesitate to flay her ass open, client or no. The man fucked her face like that for some time, and Elena was suddenly glad for her "practice" deepthroating. When he'd grown satisfied with that, he entered the cage. Elena was unable to turn her head, but could feel him playing with her pussy. She felt horrible, sick and used, like meat. Inhuman, degraded, befouled.

And yet she felt the familiar building heat, she felt her hole slickening in anticipation. No, she cried inwardly, I don't even like men! I'm a lesbian! I can't get wet for him! And yet, as he thrust his hard cock into her pussy, it was eagerly slick for him. She hated herself more than anything. Here she was, losing her virginity to some strange ugly man, strung up like meat, like some whore's hole, and getting wet for it. She wasn't even human anymore. She was just a cow... and now a cumhole.

So dejected and filled with shame, she barely noticed him finish inside her, wipe his dick, bloodied from her hymen, on her ass, and leave.

Her days continued like this, usually just milking, sometimes with visitors. Sometimes men, sometimes women. Over time, she began to almost enjoy their visits. It broke up the monotony, and if she tried hard she could get lost in the feeling of the milking machine, of their cocks or wet pussies (sometimes at the same time). She, more and more, found herself able to cum herself, her pussy wrapped around some stranger's throbbing cock, filling her insides with hot jizz, or getting fingerbanged by some lesbian getting off on her humiliation. Occasionally they used toys, or dressed her as the cow she was. Sometimes they beat her, but she found herself even starting to enjoy that too, in time. Maybe she hated herself, it was hard to say anymore, but she was just a stupid fucktoy, a dumb cow, so what did she know? She began to believe she deserved it, almost eagerly sought the abuse. Sometimes she would even get to lick the pussy of the beautiful Jane as she finger fucked her hungry hole, dripping juices all down her thighs. She learned how to use her fingers to make Jane spasm in massive orgasms that caused her whole body to writhe. This made her happy. It was all she was good for.

A long time passed like this. Berta had no idea how long. Perhaps many years. She had fucked and sucked countless clients, whoring herself to anyone who could pay for her product. She felt, however, that she had not fucked anyone in time, maybe even a month. Was she not desirable anymore? This worried her, as she did not want to lose her wonderful owner, Jane, who took care of her and kept her from ruining her life because she was so stupid and only good for milk and fucking. She was such a slut. He worries were allayed, however, when one day, as per usual, Jane fed her and milked her, but then came back with a client. Still, Berta was confused. If she had already been milked, how was he supposed to get her milk? Surely they didn't mean to milk her twice. The man was impressive however, and Berta found herself getting wet for him, already her fingers seeking the moist spot between her legs, uncaring who saw, mooing and grunting in anticipation. She was, after all, just an animal. The man stripped down, and she eagerly posed herself for him. Jane did not hook up the machine. The man ignored her skilled mouth, coming straight behind her, and, after a brief pause to fondle her fat ass, thrust himself deep inside her. His cock was huge, and Berta was enjoying every inch of it, grinding her little slut ass up against him.

It was then she noticed Jane. Jane was offering her pussy to her! She eagerly started lapping up her sweet juices, pushing her fingers into the waiting hole, curling them up to hit her special spots. She could feel herself being pounded from behind, but her eyes were for Jane's hot mound, her lovely Jane who was so far above her, this was all she could do to praise that goddess. Berta felt the man filling her womb with his heat at the moment Jane reached her ecstasy, and Berta felt her own body shudder and tense. She was so happy.

This happened several times a day for three days. Then Berta never saw the man again. But she was happy that she could be so close to her Jane for those days.

And, just as her breasts had begun to swell so many lifetimes ago, as the days went past so Berta began to feel the swelling in her belly and breasts. She hoped it was a daughter, so she too could be of use to her wonderful owner.

12