All Comments on 'Cowboy Girls'

by Alex the Cat

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
womanofsteelwomanofsteelover 19 years ago
Yee-HAW!

Loved it! Wonderful story and characters, beautifully written sex scenes (although the part about her hymen seemed a little awkward) and a great story overall. Although a bit long for my tastes, I made it all the way through because of its compelling nature.

Great job, keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow Great Story

Wow you have done it again. This story was awesome. Just like all the others you have wrote. Keep up the good work.

mcholdrguymcholdrguyover 19 years ago
Didn't seem that long

I usually don't have the patience to read a six page story. But, you made these people real and the slow seduction was delicious. And the description of the sex was as realistic as I can imagine (being a man) It was like being there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very good alex

setting is different and the people are real enjoyed reading it and look forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I WANT MORE

This was the best story i have read. I think you should turn this into a book caues i'm just dying to read more. The sex was just amazing i felt like i was right there and i loved the twist at the end when i found out Tommy was Bi i wanted to know more so please write some.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm......Delicious!!!!

This was one of the best erotic stories I have read in a long time. I especially like the way you drew the reader into the lives of the characters, creating a visual image with every word you wrote. The tender love scenes were wonderful, and the love-making was beyond words. Your writing skills dug deep into my fantasies, and I was transported to that storyline, living out my fantasy as one of the characters. I hope you will continue to write about these characters and how their lives develop, i.e. whether they have children or not and if Indy becomes a successful writer, and the relationship of Tommy and Joe. Your descriptions of the characters and the storyline made me hungry for more. Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Like good coffee...

Your touch with words is warm and inviting like coffee on a slow sunday morning in the country. I found myself drawn into the story, wondering about the characters and what made them as we saw them, and where they would go next. The setting seemed like looking into someone's memory and smelling the sunshine and hay. The sex was intense and fit the story like a glove, rather than just being the reason the story existed.

Outstanding, absolutely outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it

I've got to say, this is one of the best pieces I've read on here. It's more stimulating and all around more gratifying then any of the others I've read. VERY VERY good job. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful story

Amazing story, as usual. One little thing, though... I would probably have exchanged the use of 'cowboy' with 'cowgirl', or something similar, when talking about Sean. She is a woman afterall.

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
An Honor and Privilege to read your work!

This story is the very epitiomy of how a truly great romance

story should be written. I am hoping to read the rest of your works today and am sure I'll be just as pleased. Please keep the great stories coming.

RumourRumourover 19 years ago
Simply astounding....

I was hanging on every word, a truely great romance and work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Cowboy Girls II

Dear Ms. Alex the Cat,

The Cowboy Girls was a great story!

Will you keep writing about them? I sure hope so!

Alex, you are a very good writer. Keep the Great stories cumming!

Billie the Rebel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
unreal

Very good excellent sex & a story well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hello.

hey alex the cat.

i reaally loved your story. i really loved how it was more than just sex for these women- it made me question myself about my sexuality-- i'm really interested in this guy i know, but you story makes me very curious about love and intimacy with women. i'm still looking for answers.

rinacatrinacatabout 18 years ago
Yehaw!

Okay, okay, ignore the obviously lame title since I couldn't come up with a better one. But of course, another great story! I haven't been here long but I already think as one of my favourite author. Keep up the good writings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please

Truely moving story, the sex made it even better, please follow up with further adventures of this loving couple.

FlamingHeartFlamingHeartover 17 years ago
Incredible!

What a beautiful love story. I laughed, I cried. The drama was fantasic, and it was such a sensual story.

Most lesbian stories on here are about one-night stands between male-fantasy lipstick lezzies. It was nice to read something with a sexy butch figure, and to showcase loving, monogomous gay relationships.

*sigh* Some day my prince(ss) will come. ;-)

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
save a horse ride a cowboy

this was fantastic, i really love all your stories. You have a fabulous talent thankyou for sharing it

PAhornyPAhornyabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

Really great work! It's nice to see a story that's more than a paragraph. I'm a big animal lover & plan to live in Montana, so the setting was perfect! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow.

Wow, that was amazing! You should write romance novels! Usually very long stories can get boring, but I was captivated from beginning to end and the lovemaking was so so hot. Loved it! :)

sindybsindybover 12 years ago
absolutely beautiful

It is absolutely beautiful , nothing else can describe it. Bravo

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Beautiful,romantic,Brokeback Mountain has nothing on this

Who doesnt like a good western,great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

This should soooo be a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bret

I might have read the story wrong, but I got the impression that bret was a nice guy, protecting Indy from the drunk guy. And when Indy accused him of bursting her tyre, I thought he was chuckling because of how paranoid Indy was. My opinion, but I might have missed something. Great story : )

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL

A Cowboy, an Imbecile and a Convent raised hottie? Hmmm, what a refreshing new angle. Great dialogue, Fantastic story ** I LOVED IT **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeeehaaah!

A good story, very enjoyable. The only thing which didn't seem plausible was right at the end when Indy suddenly seemed to have turned kinky. I'm afraid that for me, it didn't ring true that someone so shy and uncertain could suddenly turn into a bondage queen. But whatever, the story fully deserved the five stars I've given it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Age of consent

Nowhere in the U.S. Does a person have to be 21 to be able to make their own decisions except to buy and drink alcohol. That and the rich uncle she never contacted or spoke with and he also happens to be gay. Sorry, this and the sudden kinky turn of Indy along with an attorney flying to the rescue in a matter of hours plus the FBI doing anything fast make this into a tall but not Texas tale.

StraightlessStraightlessalmost 8 years ago

I really enjoyed this story!!! It was sweet and cute and just perfect. Thanks so much!

unitadkunitadkover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

Really enjoyed this....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Run-on Scenes

Have you thought about formatting so that it's a more obvious scene transition?

MAYBE LIKE:

Indy wiped the sweat from her brow as the setting sun hid behind the trees. Deciding to resume the gardening tomorrow, she went inside to make some dinner.

"Damn, the gas is not on." She said to no one in particular. "Now I'll have to go into town to eat." She took a quick shower and headed out to find something.

The little red car pulled into the parking lot of the Bright Star bar and restaurant. Indy was so hungry, and since this was the first place she came upon, she decided to try it out. Inside the dimly lit place, she sat down at a two-person table against the wall.

OR:

Indy wiped the sweat from her brow as the setting sun hid behind the trees. Deciding to resume the gardening tomorrow, she went inside to make some dinner.

"Damn, the gas is not on." She said to no one in particular. "Now I'll have to go into town to eat." She took a quick shower and headed out to find something.

•••

The little red car pulled into the parking lot of the Bright Star bar and restaurant. Indy was so hungry, and since this was the first place she came upon, she decided to try it out. Inside the dimly lit place, she sat down at a two-person table against the wall.

It makes the story flow a little easier

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Wow, what a wonderfully written jewel of a story to find. And it's been here for so much time waiting to be read. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic telltale ...... And yes, as one ofthe former comments advices, you might rush in the end of your storys and so , like here the attorney and fbi appears out of nowhere in a short time ...... Yeah it works great for the while story and the love you fill in ...... So yes 5 stars are the only way to honor ....... Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the way Sean came into Indy's dream and protected her from her mother. A girlfriend of mine experienced something similar. She used to have bad dreams about something that happened to her in the past. Then one day she woke up and told me that I had appeared in her dream and chased away the person who was the source of her fear.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Here's to another amazing story of yours, the only thing that makes me sad is knowing that I've nearly read all of your stories on here... I seriously love them all, including this masterpiece! And I'm going to be gutted, once there's no more to read.

Alex the Cat, I don't know where you are, but I really hope you decide to write more. You're literally my favourite author on here! Thank you again 😊

5 stars for sure! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (And then some!) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. You are an excellent author.5 stars

arrow013arrow0134 months ago

excellent story great flow and very well written. Sham the aggressor wasn't dealt with more severely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous