Cowboy Love

Story Info
Two cowboys share a passionate secret.
5.1k words
4.45
6.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiny Bill wasn't exactly the smallest guy around. It was an ironic name, since he towered over most of us townsfolk and stood taller than a lamppost. Nobody knew exactly what he weighed, but we guessed he was about an easy three hundred pounds or so. Usually when he walked into the bar, the old wooden floor would start to vibrate just a little.

He had no clue that I was staring directly at him. The massive cowboy was hunched over at the edge of the bar, and slowly drinking from an old dusty bourbon bottle. Who would notice the skinny blue-eyed cowboy drinking alone at the edge of bar counter? I blended in here more than anyone ever would.

It was oddly quiet in the bar tonight. Usually the cowhands would crowd the only bar in town. If you were lucky a fight would break out. If you were unlikely you would end up on the cold pavement outside. I was too small to fight, and small enough to slip out of the back of the bar.

Besides for the old barkeep and a couple of older cowboys from down near the encampment, the bar was near empty tonight. Sally did her best to sing some county blues. She definitely hadn't aged well, and her voice cracked like an old whip hitting a rusty metal box. She still sang decent, well enough for her voice to echo against the thin wood panels around the bar. I felt bad for her, because she was singing and nobody was listening.

There wasn't much work in this small Montana town, and most of the cowhands had gone back home for the winter months to see their families. So here I was sipping on my drink, talking to nobody and listening to old Sally try her best.

Sally's singing slowly started to get better as the drink warmed me up on this cold Montana night. I wonder what the old cowboys were talking about in the back corner of the dimly lit bar. They were probably talking about the war, and probably something I knew nothing about. Or maybe they were just talking nonsense as they drank the night away.

The barkeep called my drink bourbon, but this was wasn't like anything I'd tasted before. The sly old barkeep probably bought a bucket of hooch off those weird Thompson boys over near the railroad station. They had humongous ears, and talked funny. Rumor has it that their momma drank when she was pregnant, and her boys came out all funny. But as weird as they looked, they were pretty resourceful. If there was something illegal in this town, they always had their hands in it. They were arrested so much the only cop in town knew their middle names.

The barkeep paid no attention to me, and was too busy chewing up something fierce. I could smell his weird chewing tobacco from back where I was sitting. He offered me some and I politely refused. I was more interested in the giant cowboy sitting alone at the back of the bar. He was wearing a worn-out black cowboy hat, and his boots were up on the bar table in front of him. He struck a match against his brass belt buckle, and sparked up his cigar. It was clear he had not a care in this world.

I pretended to continue with my drink, not wanting to get myself thrown through the rickety saloon doors. I started to shake, realizing that he caught me staring back at him in massive bar mirror behind the barkeep. He stood up and his small bar chair dropped to the floor. The wooden floor beneath me creaked loudly as he slowly approached me. I pretended to look down into my drink, as I felt the heat from his cigar on my right cheek. I was certainly getting thrown across the bar. The massive cowboy standing directly behind me didn't seem to amused, and was probably hoping for some good entertainment.

"Ain't nobody teach you it ain't polite to stare boy," He said, pressing his arm hard against my shoulder.

He had a strong accent, it was clear he was a cowboy most of his life.

"I'm sorry," I stammered, nearly wetting my dirty blue jeans.

He let go of my shoulder, and yanked me off my chair. The massive cowboy pulled me off the bar stool like I was a rag doll, while he casually puffed on his cigar. Nobody in the bar even looked in our direction, and old sally kept singing her raspy melodies. The old cowboys at the back took no notice, and kept right on drinking. Nobody would mess with the guy who could rope an angry bull with his bare hands.

He continued dragging me, right through the old saloon doors.

"Get up on my horse," He said, with his massive hand pushing against my back.

I could barely hoist myself up. His massive brown horse was almost as big as he was. In all my years of being a cowboy, I'd never seen a horse like the one he had.

He grabbed my waist with both hands, and tossed me high up on the horse. He treated my body like I was some sort of toy. For a second I thought about reaching for my small black revolver. It was buried deep inside my left cowboy boot, but I could barely reach it. Besides he would probably blow my hand right off by the time I could get to it.

I took a deep breath as he undid the reins and climbed up behind me. The poor horse was probably struggling under both our weights, but it was the least of my problems. I could feel his chest pressing against my back as we rode in silence for next twenty minutes. The smell of his cigar blew back into my face, as we rode quietly into the night.

He suddenly snapped the reins, and we stopped at a small river next to the edge of town. I was still shaking all over, and was sure he was going to end me right here. He would probably lift me up and toss me over the cliff, and I would roll into the fast moving river. If I was lucky the current would kill me before the cold did.

"I didn't mean any harm," I said, as he dragged me off the horse by my shirt collar.

He let go of my collar, and shoved me into the cold muddy ground. He stood up tall, and stared down at me from under his big cowboy hat. I was still trembling, when his voice broke the silence.

"So why was you staring at me all night?" He said, as he tossed the rest his cigar into the river.

I had to come up with something, or he was going to end me.

"I'm into guys," I blurted out loud, hoping he wouldn't be to upset.

"Do I look like a gay to you?" He said, reaching for his shotgun.

"I guess not," I said, still trembling on the cold wet ground.

I quickly got down on my knees, and closed my eyes tight. The cold double-barrel of his shotgun pressed hard into my forehead. It was clear he was about to end me. I quietly prayed, hoping that God would forgive me for being what I was.

I breathed a sigh of relief, as he slowly pulled the shotgun off my forehead.

"You keep them eyes shut tight," He said.

I kept them closed, still terrified he was about to do his worst. I stopped shaking as I slowly realized I wasn't going to die. He brushed something warm back and forth against my open lips, while tightly holding onto my curly blonde hair.

"Now, open up your mouth gay boy" He said, looking down at me.

I opened my lips wide, and he pushed something warm and fleshy inside my mouth. I could hear him grunting as he slowly started to expand against my tongue. It was so thick that my jaw made a cracking noise as I opened my mouth wider.

"Alright open your eyes," He said, still looking down at me.

I cautiously opened my eyes, as he pushed deeper inside my mouth. I glanced up at the behemoth of a man in the cowboy hat above me, who was grunting loudly as I struggled to get half of his wide cock inside my mouth. I tried my best not to choke as he pushed it all the way to the back of my mouth. His thick protruding veins slid back and forth against tongue, as his massive tip hit kept hitting the back of my mouth. I gagged hard on him, as his massive hairy balls pressed hard into my chin. A small bead of bead of sweat dripped from his face, as he picked up his shotgun, and pushed it against my forehead again.

"You tell anyone about this here and this is what will happen to you," he said, between loud even grunts.

I stopped for a second, and looked up at him. I really needed to catch my breath, and my jaw was starting to lock up. My knees were also starting to hurt from digging into the hard uneven rocks beneath me.

"I promise I ain't going to tell nobody," I said, as a long stream of saliva dripped onto his shiny cowboy boots from my open mouth.

"I didn't tell you to stop," he said, putting the shotgun back down.

I looked up at him towering over me, with his massive cock hanging between his thick thighs. It was like a small branch, hanging off a big tree. His cock looked like the size of a branch you would add to you fire, once your kindling was all caught. I reached up and grabbed the outside of his thighs, and was barely able to wrap my small hands around them. I was struggling, but doing my best to fit the whole thing inside my mouth. He moaned loudly, as I continued to move my head up and down towards his waist. My loud gagging noises were only causing him to swell up even more, as he yanked my hair back and forth.

It would have been the perfect opportunity for me. I could have reached down, picked up his gun and ended this. Something told me that was a pretty bad idea. Also, I was enjoying the taste of his massive sweaty member throbbing against my tongue. He was clearly enjoying it because something was beginning to drip from his humongous tip onto the back of my tongue.

He stopped rocking back and forth, and pulled all the way out of my mouth. I looked up at him as he let go of my hair, wondering why he wanted me to stop. He reached down and wrapped his hand around his balls in one hand. I could see that he was starting to turn red, as he grabbed his cock with the other hand. He began quickly stroking in and out of my open mouth. He was going so fast, that he kept slamming the tip hard against my lips.

His face went from a light red to a dark purple, and he began to shake wildly.

He let go of his balls, and grabbed my hair again. He grabbed my hair hard, and pulled my head towards his waist.

I gasped as he shoved the whole thing deep to the back of my mouth. A warm liquid shot from his tip to back of my mouth. I tried to pull away because there was so much of it, and I was choking on him. But he grabbed my head and held it in place, as another shot of warm liquid hit the back of my mouth again. He slowly let go off my hair, and stroked the rest out on my tongue. A massive string of saliva and his warm liquid dripped down onto my knees, as he slowly pulled it out of my mouth. The warm liquid continued to slowly come out of his tip, and drip onto his left thigh as he pulled me up off the ground.

As he pulled me up off the ground, he pressed his thick silver moustache against my upper lip and gave me a soft gentle kiss. His giant exposed cock pressed against my belt buckle, and the last few drops spread against my belt buckle. As he gave me soft kiss on the lips, I couldn't help but reach down to stroke the rest out. He reached down to help push the rest out, as his tongue made its way deep inside my mouth. His moustache tickled my skin, but he really knew how to kiss.

"Yer, a sexy little feller," He muttered, while gently stroking my hair.

I wanted to say something, but we were too busy kissing passionately. He stopped and pushed me aside, reaching down to pull his tattered underwear and blue jeans back up.

"We best be going, suns about to shine," he muttered, while clasping his shiny brass buckle shut.

Only the horse's loud footsteps interrupted the silence, echoing through the empty forest. Suddenly he pulled the reins, and turned towards me. He reached up above his head, and lifted off his massive black cowboy hat. He didn't have much hair, just enough silver hair to cover his face.

He leaned forward and pressed his moustache softly against my lips. He opened his mouth wide, and his warm tongue darted inside my mouth again. While we kissed he unbuttoned his shirt, and placed my hand on hard chiseled chest.

His big moustache kept tickling my upper lip, as we kissed more and more passionately. He could tell how much I loved rubbing my hands up and down on his strong chest, by the soft moaning noises I was making while we kissed.

He slowly unbuttoned my red plaid shirt, while we continued to kiss. His moustache slowly made its way down to my hairless exposed chest. He worked his way down my chest, gently encircling my small pink nipples with his warm wet tongue. His moustache pressed against my chest, as he sucked gently on each of my small pink nipples. I moaned loudly as he bit them so hard, they instantly turned rock hard.

"Now to that to me," He said, smiling at me.

I stopped caressing his chest, and slowly bit them while he kept gently pinching my hardened nipples. His chest was much more built than mine was, and his nipples stuck out more. I kept biting them they were rock hard. I thought I was biting pretty hard, until he told me to bite them harder.

"Bite them nipples, and bite them hard," He said, shoving my head into his bare chest.

I placed his nipples between my teeth, and bit them as hard as I possibly could. His head fell back, and he began to moan like a wild animal. His moaning was so loud, it echoed across the forest around us.

We took turns gently biting each other's nipple back and forth, seeing who could handle more. It was clear he had more tolerance for it, since I had to beg him to stop.

He pushed me aside, and grabbed my waist. He brushed his fingers lightly on my lips, as he gently pulled me down off his horse. He pushed my back up against the horse, and undid my belt buckle while softly kissing my belly. He got down on his knees, and pinched my nipples as he pushed his thick moustache against my underwear.

It wasn't long before my underwear was down passed my knees, and I was buried deep inside his warm mouth. I wasn't as thick as he was, but I was still long enough that I thought he would struggle. He slowly worked his lips up and down, popping me in and out of his mouth until I had to beg for his mouth. I shivered as his hand wrapped tightly around my balls. His metal ring brushed against my hard cock as he started going faster and faster.

I turned bright red and my knees started to wobble. I bit my lower lip so hard it started to bleed. I didn't even have to tell him, he knew I lost control. He stopped sucking me, and wrapped his hand tightly around my pulsating member. He quickly stroked me back and forth, shooting my warm loud into his mouth.

"We really need to go," he said, while wiping the rest off with his loose shirtsleeve.

We quickly rode back into town, while buttoning up our shirts on the way. I sat behind him on the horse, and held his belt buckle tight the whole way back. I was still not finished, and could feel something warm dripping against my underwear.

He pulled the reins two streets from my place, and pulled me down off his horse. I walked quickly down the street, until coming up to my place. The old man was fast asleep, snoring away in his rickety rocking chair.

I watched from my small bedroom window as he rode off into the beautiful Montana sunrise. He turned back for a moment and a big smile spread across my face. He knew I was watching him ride off, and how much I wanted his moustache pressed against every part of my body.

It was just past Saturday, and I sat in the bar all alone listening to old Sally ramble way. What else was I was supposed to do? There was still a few weeks left to the holiday, and I didn't want to sit alone with the old man in the apartment. The bar was near empty, so it was hard not to notice someone come in.

"Miss me partner?" he said, I smiled up at the familiar voice.

He smelled of cigar and bourbon, and it looked like he hadn't shaven in awhile. I like the scruffy look he had going, it only made him look tougher. I wanted to lean in and kiss him right there, but I'm sure I would get thrown across the bar. I pretended to finish my drink, but I was more focused on his open shirt button. It was wide open, and he had few grey curly hairs sticking out. I wanted to tear the buttons off, and nibble on those hard nipples again. Thankfully, I was distracted by the old barkeep asking the cowboy want he wanted to drink.

We slowly drank the whiskey, and made good conversation like any good cowboy would. He told me a few good cowboy stories, and explained the bullet wounds on his chest. He explained he was protecting his old lady when some burglars broke in. He explained they ended going for a 'swim' but he was unlucky enough to get shot twice during the exchange.

His stories were pretty amazing, but not nearly as interesting as what was going on just beneath the bar counter. His hand rested softly on my crotch, and his oversized rings scraped gently against my belt buckle as his hand moved back and forth. I wanted to run my hand across his scruffy face, and have his moustache pressing against my lips. The thought of that was only getting me harder. I could feel myself pushing hard against my jeans as he grabbed it a bit harder.

"You like that don't you?" He whispered in my ear, while we finished our whiskey.

He drank the whiskey like it was apple juice, while I struggled to keep up.

Sally kept on singing, as I reached down and struggled to undo my jeans zipper without anyone noticing. He smiled at me between cigar puffs, as he wrapped his fingers around me. We were just two normal cowboys having some drinks, except I was being slowly jerked off by the strongest hand in this here town. The barkeep took no notice to us because he was too busy watching Sally sing. They were lovers, but nobody was supposed to know. I guess we all have our secrets.

Our secret was going on under the bar counter, just below my waist.

The combination of his warm hand wrapped around me, and the possibility of being caught caused me to get more and more excited. He smiled as my face turned bright red and something warm spread all over his fast-moving hand.

We continued to drink and I quietly put my zipper back up. We both pretended nothing happened. After another drink, I felt his massive hand over mine. He smiled at me as he placed both our hands over his crotch. He was already rock hard, and I could feel the outline of his massive cock pushing against his blue jeans zipper.

We continued to talk as I wrapped me fingers around him. I could barely wrap my hands around him, because of how thick he was. He put his hand over mine, and we stopped moving our hands while the barkeep filled up our glasses. As soon as the barkeep left to watch Sally, he started moving both our hands faster and faster. Suddenly, he took his hand off mine and whispered for me to continue. Within seconds, my hand was covered in so much of his warm liquid that I needed to wipe the rest on my jeans.

We continued to drink as if nothing had happened. When nobody was looking, he quickly reached under the counter and did his zipper back up.

As the night went on, the old cowboys said their goodbyes and hobbled out of the bar. Sally had no audience and stopped singing. I peeked up from my drink as he handed the barkeep a small wad of cash, and asked him for a favor. He waited until Sally left and reached under the bar counter.

When Tiny Bill asked for a favor, you never said no.

The barkeep picked up the stained whiskey glasses. He spat inside them and wiped them clean with an old dishrag. He grabbed his old white cowboy hat off the hook by the mirror, and wiped the bar counter down clean with the same dirty rag. As he left the bar, I could hear him latching the door shut from the outside.

As soon as we were alone, we nearly jumped off our chairs. We wrapped our hands around each other's waists, and started to kiss like old lovers in a western flick. He kissed me so hard that I could feel him nearly suck the skin off the side of neck. He knew that pressing his scruffy face against my neck, would make my knees wobble.

12