Cowboy Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down, and fumbled with his belt buckle. It was so difficult to open, and he laughed at how much I struggling. He pushed me aside, and yanked the belt buckle off. His blue jeans to fall down past his knees, as he scruffy face pressed against my soft cheek. He was wearing the same pair of tattered up white underwear. He had swelled again, and his massive member was pushing through his underwear. He grabbed me and pushed me down towards the bar floor. I knew what he wanted, and I was instantly on my knees.

I tried to pull his underwear down, but he locked his fingers with mine and held them tight. We held hands tight as he grabbed my hair, and rocked his tattered white underwear against my face. He knew how much I wanted to taste him again, but wanted me to beg.

He let go off my hands, and tore a hole in the front of his underwear. He was rock hard, and he shot out through the hole he just created. He swung his waist back and forth, teasing his massive helmet against my lips. He reached down and pinched my nose, and started to push his cock inside my mouth. It took a few tries because of how thick he was. It felt like he had so how grown wider. I gagged wildly as he somehow pushed all the way inside my mouth. He stopped, and pulled it out of my mouth again.

He teased his saliva soaked cock back and forth against my lips, brushing it wildly all over my face. Our eyes met, and he could see how much I was begging for it. Instead, he pulled away and leaned over the bar counter.

He reached back under his shirt and pulled his tattered underwear off.

"Get behind me and lick my hairy hole," He begged.

He held his cheeks wide apart, and moaned loudly as I slid my tongue up and down. I slowly pushed my tongue deeper and deeper, until it wouldn't go any further inside his hairy hole. He let go of one of his cheeks, and reached down. His finger began to slide past my tongue, and he pushed deep inside his hole.

"Now use your fingers," he begged, as he spread his butt wide apart again.

I slowly began pushing my fingers in and out of him. He reached around and grabbed my hand, guiding me so I went a bit slower. I couldn't resist squeezing his toned butt-cheeks as fingered his hole a little bit faster. He turned around and smiled at me, I could see in his eyes how much he was enjoying it.

"How about you go in me now?" He said, as continued to finger his hole.

Before I could say anything, he pushed me aside and got down on his hands and knees. He bobbed his head quickly up and down under my shirt, nearly causing me to finish. I was starting to throb back and forth, and a bit of liquid started to drip onto his tongue. He reached up and tore my shirt apart causing the buttons to fly all over the bar. He went faster as he gently pinched my little pink nipples. He stopped sucking for a second, and sucked each of my balls causing me to quiver.

I was dripping with so much of his saliva, that a small puddle formed on the bar floor. He stopped sucking me and grabbed the edge of one of the bar counter. I grabbed both of his cheeks as hard as I could, and squeezed them as I stuck my tongue deep inside his hairy hole again.

A little bottle of liquid appeared in his hand.

I grabbed his butt-cheek hard with one hand, and fingered the cold liquid inside his hole with my free hand. He moaned louder and louder, as I slid my finger in and out his bent over body. But I couldn't ignore how badly I wanted to push inside him. I'd never been inside anyone before, and I couldn't wait to see what going inside him feel like.

I poured some on my tip, and rubbed it up and down toward my balls. We both moaned loudly as I slowly pushed my tip inside him. He turned and smiled at me again, as I squeezed his butt and pushed deeper in him. Once I was inside, I let go off his butt and grabbed his waist. He moaned loudly as my thighs smacked back and forth against his body.

"Slow down there cowboy" he said, leaning back against my chest.

It was my turn to rip his shirt off. I yanked it hard, while we kissed passionately with his arm wrapped around my neck. The buttons flew everywhere, and he quickly removed his shirt with my rock hard member buried deep inside of him.

He pulled away from me, and bent down. I nearly fell over on him as he sucked faster and faster. He stopped, and picked me up off the ground. I wrapped my legs tight around his waist, and he kissed me again on the side of the neck. He carried me over to a small wooden chair while we kissed passionately. His thick warm tongue made its way deep inside my mouth, as the rest of our clothes dropped to the dirty bar floor.

He held my erect cock in place, and slowly squatted down on me. It didn't work the first time, but he added the cold liquid, and I squatted down again. I reached behind and grabbed his butt while he played with me hair. I was all the way inside him again, but this time it felt different. It felt so much better. He was so much tighter, and I could see his expression while he rode me up and down. I squeezed his butt harder, and could feel his muscles flexing as he rode me a bit faster. It wasn't long before I completely lost control.

"Oh shit," I gasped, as I felt something warm shoot his hairy hole.

Our eyes met as I finished inside him. He leaned forward, and kissed my shoulder as he slowly got off me. By now, I knew exactly what the cowboy enjoyed most.

I quickly got off the wooden chair and went down on my knees. I wrapped both hands around him, and I stroked him quickly back and forth. He shoved it hard inside my mouth this time, causing me to gag so much that a thick string of saliva dripped to my chest. I could feel his thick veins pulsating back and forth against my tongue. He slowed down a bit, and started gliding in out of my open mouth.

More beads of sweat poured down from his naked body onto my curly blonde hairs. He reached down and started stroking himself faster and faster. He was stroking so fast that his gigantic tip kept missing my mouth. Suddenly he grabbed the back of my head just behind my ear.

It was so tasty and warm.

As he slowly pulled it out of my mouth, a thick second shot of his fell all over my chest. There was so much that it kept dripping down, all over my belly and onto my knees. He crouched down next to me, and licked it off my belly. Then he made his way down my body, licking every last drop off my naked body. We lay naked on the dirty bar floor, our bodies turned towards each other while we continued to make-out.

"What's your name cowboy?" he said, interrupting our intense lovemaking.

"You can just call me cowboy," I said, as I reached up and caressed his scruffy cheek.

12