All Comments on 'Cowgirl and Belle in Vegas'

by JorisKHuysmans

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep trying.

I found this difficult to read because of the dialect. I see what you were trying to do, but it just became really annoying to me.

The premise of the story was good, but it moved WAY too fast to be believable.

Keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
like it

I liked the use of dialect because it gave Beth and the story a certain personality and flavor. I like the way the story played out and the way you celebrated Beth's size as well as her discovery. Yes, it could have been fleshed out a little more but I still thought it was one of the best stories I've read on Literotica in awhile.

miomioover 16 years ago
Good Story

i enjoyed the story because i like you enjoy a large woman in fact i always say god gave me long arms to hug big women although i think you get the better end of the deal since it has to be fun working your way around. i saw a complaint about your dialect...it wasnt bad and could have been from my area rather than from the south...but i found the conversation a little corny and dont care to read about a person struggeling with religion in a case like this. however if i were an expert id have written a story also so dont give my opinion too much consideration.

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 16 years ago
Hot, honest sex

I liked this quite a bit. Good, hot, honest sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

cute!

redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago

Y'all is for 2 or more not a single person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous