All Comments on 'Cowgirl of the County'

by DickSwett

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good - but

I really enjoyed your story except for the fact that you tried to find every possible word for pussy and cock.

Keep it simple in that aspect, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All hat and no cattle

I was tired of it on the first page. Cardboard cutout characters riding one cliche after another until they dropped dead on the page.

You are a good writer, as far as the mechanics. This story wasn't worth the work.

I doubt you grew up as a beautiful Texas rose, so here is one more cliche: write what you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2

Too long and boring, I could tell everything that was going to happen before it did. Better luck next time.

BwincflBwincflalmost 4 years ago
Love Story

The story lacks the wham bam thank you ma’am that permeates most stories on this site. However it is a love story that is well told and totally believable. I normally will not read any story over 3 pages long, but this story had me hooked midway through the first page. Well told, thank you.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
All right then!

Critics be damned and find it so easy to criticize "anonymously" while never written and submitted anything for public review. It is your fantasy you are honoring us with by sharing.

I personally found this fantasy a very realistic simple tender love story. Not a jerk piece, which the critics here are obviously looking for. I prefer a story with some believable sex sprinkled throughout that completes the overall story arc. You achieved that.

Keep writing. You will get better with experience. Neither Shakespeare nor Hemingway wrote 'Romeo and Juliet' or 'Old Man and the Sea' on their first shot.

You are good and will get better just keep writing and please keep publishing. I like your fantasies.

5 stars and looking forward to reading more!

Cheers!

Sage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A handsome, rugged man, with a brawny chest, and a great cock that keeps her happy? Give Alejandro a dusting of that dark hair for that brawny muscular chest. He seems a genuine man and a genuine catch. Would love to read more of their escapades!

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 3 years ago

What oldsage_1 said. I couldn’t say it better. Many thanks for a delightful story; well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Took awhile to get to the right man for the job but I enjoyed it. Only advise I would give don’t be afraid to supply more details .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This author has a real talent for romantic stories (of which there are too few on the site) and Cowgirl of the Country is an example. Beautifully written, this story really tugs at the heartstrings. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've been reading stories on this site for a LONG time and this is the first one that I've ever rated. I gave it five stars

because I couldn't give it ten. I really loved the story and I'm sorry it took me so long to find it. It was even better because it was a story about my home state TEXAS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickSwett@DickSwett
Been a lot of places, done a lot of things. Love sex - always have, always will. Love being nude, love masturbating, love mutual sex - the more the merrier. Send me a message - let's chat.