Cowgirl of the County

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had made up her mind that she wanted Alejandro, almost from the moment his lips met hers and she couldn't wait until an opportunity presented itself. She lay in bed every night playing with her pussy while thoughts of Alejandro danced in her mind. Her body ached for his touch and she was excited to give herself to him.

However, it wasn't until the first week in October that the perfect circumstance developed. Aubrey's Daddy announced at dinner one night that he and Marco would be making the 7-hour drive up to Dallas to visit her older brother at college while also attending the annual Texas State Fair. Most importantly, he would be gone for a week.

Normally, this would have been a trip he made with his daughter but since she had just begun her first semester at Sul Ross University he insisted Aubrey stay at home so she could attend classes and carry on with her studies. Alejandro was entrusted to keep things running at the ranch in his absence. With the onset of fall, things slowed down a bit on the ranch anyway and her Daddy felt confident Alejandro could handle things just fine while he was away.

Truthfully, Aubrey's Daddy wasn't an ignorant man and had picked up on the spark that had ignited between his daughter and the young ranch hand quite a while back. Yet, everything he had observed between the two had been innocent and respectful, and that made a whole hell of a lot of a difference. He trusted his daughter implicitly and always had. She was a smart girl and a resourceful one. What he had seen from Alejandro over the last few months was much the same thing. Her Daddy trusted him and, in Texas, that was about the highest compliment any man could give another.

In another way, he knew Aubrey would be turning 19 in a couple months and it was damn time for her to experience a little romance. She had been by his side from birth and had stepped up better than anyone after his wife left him. Aubrey had put her wishes and interests aside in order to help him out, and he was mighty grateful. In many ways she had compromised her life in order to save his. He couldn't have run the ranch without her help. If there was to be anything between his daughter and the ranch hand, it was best they found out. They would never be able to do that in an open and honest way if they weren't given the chance to be alone. It was time for his little girl to grow up -- and it was time for him to step out of the way.

Aubrey's Daddy left on a Friday morning with assurances that he would text her as soon as he reached Dallas, and that he would also give her brother a big hug from her. Alejandro went out on the range immediately to begin his work and Aubrey set to doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, thankful not to have any classes that day. Despite her yearning and excitement over having a week alone with Alejandro, there was still work to be done. There was always work to be done.

Over a casual lunch of homemade stew and fresh baked biscuits from the oven the pair conversed easily, showing little strain regardless of what they were both feeling inside. They were already comfortable with each other, having spent the better part of four months living and working together. The quick glances they were used to exchanging in the presence of company were replaced by open stares and broad smiles in anticipation of what they both expected would happen later. When lunch was over, it was back to work with a promise to see each other at dinner. They would have their chance to explore later, when they could take their time and not be distracted.

Late that afternoon, after her Daddy texted to say they had arrived in Dallas and her brother was doing fine, Aubrey began executing the plan she had already devised in her mind. Discreetly slipping out the front door so not to be spotted as Alejandro finished making his rounds, she quickly walked over to the big barn that sat adjacent to the main house. Sneaking in the small back door, Aubrey walked over to the tall wooden ladder that led up to the second floor and the spacious apartment Alejandro shared with Marco.

Retrieving the spare key that her Daddy kept hidden inside a small case behind one of the wooden planks on the wall, Aubrey climbed the ladder up to the landing and tried the door. The spare key, it seems, would prove unnecessary and Aubrey walked in before turning and closing the door behind her. Her Daddy and a few friends closed off the top of the barn years ago to give the transient workers a place to stay on the ranch. Most of them readily agreed to a much smaller salary when room and board was thrown into the equation. It was a very large apartment, complete with an expansive living room, kitchen, bathroom and three separate bedrooms.

It was Alejandro's habit to come here and wash up before dinner, and Aubrey intended to be there when he did to surprise him. Walking across the floor to the one empty bedroom, she went in and partially closed the door before hiding in the closet. Now, all she had to do was wait.

Remarkably, within a short time she heard the apartment door open as Alejandro walked in. Sheltered in the closet of the empty bedroom Aubrey couldn't see anything but, more importantly, she couldn't be seen either. She waited until Alejandro went into the bathroom and the shower started running before exiting from her hiding spot. Standing in the unused room, Aubrey stripped completely naked. When she was done, she slipped her boots back on and returned her cowboy hat to its proper place. Despite having no clothes on, Aubrey only felt truly exposed when her hat and boots were off.

Shortly, the shower turned off. After a couple more minutes, Alejandro walked out of the bathroom with disheveled hair and a towel wrapped around his waist as he headed into his bedroom. Aubrey came out of the spare room and followed him. Immediately sensing another presence, Alejandro turned around and did a double-take as Aubrey stood before him naked in nothing but her boots and hat.

Grinning from ear to ear and surprised at her own audacity, Aubrey exclaimed, "Howdy cowboy. Surprise!"

Alejandro thought she looked every bit of an angel with a body built to perfection. His surprised reaction was one of sheer amazement as his dick started tenting under his towel. Gaping wantonly at her, Alejandro no longer cared about hiding his desire. He had pictured Audrey naked a thousand times over the last few months, usually as he rubbed one out to satisfy himself, but she had never looked this good in his imagination.

Standing before him, Aubrey's tits stood out demanding to be seen with cute pink nipples poking out at the ends like tiny buttons. Her slender body had been sculpted by the gods and, evidently, had been well concealed behind her clothes. Below was a soft, dark patch of pubic hair that was neatly trimmed and ready for use. There was no doubt now that Alejandro had never gazed upon a more lovely body and his cock continued to rise right along with his need to have and please this girl.

Walking forward, Aubrey placed her hands on Alejandro's arms and spoke with a definite confidence that belied her nervousness. "I want you," she whispered to him in a soft, southern drawl.

"Damn it all to hell," he murmured back. "I must be the luckiest sumbitch alive." He brought her in tight against his muscular frame, pushing her smooth nude body against him -- and poking her in the belly with is unseen pecker.

They kissed at length, growing more heated and desirous with each passing second. Knowing they were alone, out in the middle of nowhere and miles from the nearest neighbor or town, only added to the excitement of the moment. Hands rubbed over each other eager to explore. Alejandro slid his right hand down to squeeze one of Aubrey's perky tits as she began massaging the man-meat hidden under the towel.

Reaching down, Aubrey tugged slightly at the towel until it released its grip on Alejandro's waist to fall down in a lump by his feet. She grabbed at his throbbing member with both hands while her lips remained fixed to his. Inside, her stomach was a jumbled mess. She had never felt like this before. It was all one new sensation after another but her need for him -- her desire for him to satisfy all her curiosities -- only increased in force as her pussy grew damp.

As he progressed further down Aubrey's body, Alejandro grazed her muff before slipping two fingers into her wet hole as she exhaled sharply. As the two middle fingers of his right hand penetrated her, Aubrey widened her stance just a bit to allow him more room to pleasure her while she kept a firm hold on his dick with one hand and cupped his balls with the other.

Locked together as their hands worked magic on each other, Aubrey started to grind her pelvis back and forth over Alejandro's fingers. She moaned loudly into his neck, "Oooo...that feels so good!"

As his fingers kept probing her cavity, Alejandro moved his mouth down to lick and suck on Aubrey's neck, which only further increased her craving to have him. Her hands groped and played with his package as she purred softly in his embrace.

Within a short time, Aubrey separated her pussy from his fingers to kneel down before him. She inspected his hard cock as one hand kept stroking him. Licking the tip of his penis, she teased and flicked her tongue inside his pee-hole to taste the bit of pre-cum that had surfaced. Then she ran her tongue up and down his hard shaft, feeling his dick pulse in her hand. She kissed it all over before moving down to tickle his scrotum with her tongue, then back up to take him in her mouth.

Alejandro groaned as his erect pecker disappeared inside Aubrey's face. He watched as her head bobbed up and down on him. The hardness of his cock felt wonderful as she slurped on it. It was thicker than any she had seen or touched before, and it seemed a flawless match for her mouth.

Alejandro reached down, grabbed her cowboy hat and flung it across the room so he could run his hands through her hair as she serviced him. Looking down at Aubrey sucking his dick, Alejandro placed his hands gently behind her head as it moved back and forth over his rigid member. "Mmm..." he whined. "That's feels something great."

Holding his cock in a firmer grip, Aubrey jerked it a little before sliding it further inside her mouth. She wanted all of it. Alejandro leaned back slightly and sighed as Aubrey worked her hot, wet mouth over him while reaching up to caress his belly with her hands.

There was no way Alejandro could endure for long -- not with this gorgeous creature tending to his swollen tool -- and the familiar pressure began to mount. Before that happened, he pulled his dick out of Aubrey's mouth to prepare her. "Baby, you keep this up and I won't be able to hold out for long."

Aubrey's radiant smile stared up at him. "Good." With that said, she went right back to work as Alejandro stood before her and started slowly pumping her face.

With her knees planted on the floor before him, tits jiggling to and fro on her chest, Aubrey reached behind Alejandro and grabbed his buttocks as his throbbing cock pushed back and forth inside her mouth. She loved the taste of him. She loved the feel of him too, and she kept a firm grip on his ass as he neared climax.

The warm and wet sensation on his pole, couple with Aubrey's slurping sounds, was enough to send any man past the point of common endurance. Shortly, Alejandro's body went stiff and he grunted. "Oh...baby, I'm cumming."

Warm fluid rushed into her mouth as his dick exploded with nut-juice. Aubrey took most of his cum as it oozed down her throat, although she did gag just a bit. This was the first time she had ever tasted a man's seed, and Alejandro had quite a lot of it. In spite of her best effort, some of his white goo dripped out the side of her mouth but Aubrey kept her grip locked on his ass and her mouth stuck on his penis as her desire to please him took precedence over anything else.

After a few big swallows Aubrey's cum-filled mouth was empty and she began sucking gently on Alejandro's slumping member as he took a couple of deep breaths. Looking down he smiled as he watched Aubrey take his flaccid penis in her hands to carefully lick it clean. Regardless of the fact that he had just ejaculated, he wanted more and he reached down to lift Audrey up to face him.

Wiping the side of her mouth with a finger, Aubrey bit her lip shyly as she stared at Alejandro. "I...I hope that was alright."

He looked at her in astonishment. "Alright? Are you kidding? It was marvelous."

She returned his stare with a wide smile. "Good. I can't say I've had a lot of practice. But I want to please you. I want to experience everything with you."

"That would be mighty fine by me," he answered.

Alejandro brought Aubrey up and into his arms where they shared a lingering embrace before carrying her over to the bed. Aubrey lay on the edge of his bed feeling this handsome, rugged man as he touched and kissed her naked body. Alejandro grabbed at her tits and sucked on her nipples -- the suction pulled her little nips into his mouth where he flicked them with his tongue as Aubrey squeaked in pleasure.

Moving his head down her body, Alejandro's skimmed her nakedness as his hands further explored every contour of her body. When she lifted one of her legs, Alejandro grabbed a boot and slipped it off her foot. She had tiny, cute little feet with nails painted ruby red from her latest pedicure. He kissed her foot all over, sliding his tongue up and down the bottom of it before sucking her toes one at a time as Aubrey lay caressing her tits.

He lifted her other leg, removed that boot and repeated the procedure. Aubrey squirmed underneath him, engrossed in the pleasure she was feeling. Nobody had ever seen her completely naked but now, here she was just as naked as a jay bird with this man and she wanted him to see all of her. To touch all of her. She wanted nothing more than to give herself to him in every way a woman could.

Alejandro lowered himself and spread her legs to expose her soft, warm pussy. His mouth moved over her tender patch, kissing her labia and sniffing in the sweet fragrance of her scent. Pulling her cunt lips apart with his thumbs, Alejandro dove right in as Aubrey cried out in delight. His tongue licked and tickled her tiny clit, then worked its way into her love hole and began lapping up her wetness. She tasted fine -- real fine -- and he kept at it wanting to taste everything.

Spreading her legs wide open, Alejandro probed deeper inside her moist tunnel. "Oh...my...," she exclaimed as his tongue pushed and licked at her innards. She had never felt a sensation like the one she was experiencing now and only ever could have imagined just how sweet it would be. As he persisted in his pussy pursuits, Aubrey reached down and began rubbing on her clit in rhythm to his movements. The feeling was indescribable. It was if her entire insides were aflame and she was bathed in a warmth she had never known.

Gradually, with one hand massaging a breast and the other rubbing her mound, a feeling started to overtake Aubrey. A unique pressure steadily built inside her body. She circled her legs over Alejandro's shoulders and arched her back to lift her snatch tighter against his mouth. Her body had reached a point of no return and began to shake uncontrollably as a seismic wave pulsed through every inch of her body.

"Oooohhhh...," she cried. "Sweet Jesus...Oh...oh, my God...," Aubrey panted in ecstasy as heat erupted from within and bathed her in pleasure.

As her voice echoed in his ears, Alejandro kept licking her juices, tasting the sweet flavor as Aubrey reached climax and creamed. She reached out to grab his hair, feeling his head move between her legs as his tongue continued to probe her hole and lap up every ounce of deliciousness.

Bucking her hips against his face, Aubrey braced for another tremulous explosion that left her quivering as tears streamed out of her eyes. What she was feeling and experiencing was beyond anything she could have imagined. Not one but two powerful reactions caused her to cum forcefully as Alejandro remained fixed to her pussy.

Placing his hands under Aubrey's ass, Alejandro grabbed her butt cheeks and lifted her cunt one more time as he kissed her damp cavity and pulled on her labia with his lips. When he lowered her to the bed she looked exhausted, and he noticed she was crying.

Momentarily alarmed, Alejandro lay down next to her as she placed her head on his shoulder. "Aubrey, darling. What I do wrong? Did I hurtcha?"

Shaking her head vigorously and breathing heavily, she could only huff a response. "No...no...not at all. It was...amazing."

"Then why're you crying?" Alejandro had certainly bedded a few women in his time and none of them had ever reacted this way. He thought for sure he was in trouble.

Flicking her sandy blonde hair out of her face to look at him, Aubrey tried to reassure him. "I don't know baby. It all felt so good. I couldn't help it." She paused for a second before admitting the truth. "I've never cum like that in my life. In fact, I don't think I've ever cum. At least, not until just now."

Seeing the worried expression on his face and wanting to ease his fears, Aubrey leaned over and kissed him firmly on the lips. She tasted herself on his mouth and kept right on kissing, needing to show him just how happy he made her.

Once finished, they both scooted back to lay on the pillows. It was the first chance they had to really examine each other's nakedness. Aubrey scanned her eyes over his trim, muscular body, and she reached out to run her hand over Alejandro's chest. "Damn, you're one fine looking man." She leaned down and sucked on his left nipple as her hand rested on top of his limp penis. Even soft it felt perfect in her grip.

Alejandro surveyed Aubrey's nude frame as well, taking in every inch of her beauty. Her tits poked out even while she lay on her back, and her trimmed bush felt like silk as his fingers brushed across it. "And you're gorgeous from head to toe. There ain't another woman in the world better looking than you." This naturally prompted another round of passionate kissing as their hands continued to roam and explore.

Despite having just showered, Alejandro suggested they take one together and Aubrey excitedly agreed. They got up and walked into the bathroom and, as they waited for the water to warm up, she reached around him from the back and pressed her smooth body against his.

The shower was a long and fun one, with lathered bodies slipping and slithering against each other as hands kept exploring. Alejandro poured some shampoo into Aubrey's hair and washed it tenderly with his hands as she slathered his chest and arms with body wash. When his hard-on sprung upward to poke against her, Aubrey reached down and started running her hands all over it.

As their desires grew, the shower was turned off and they dried themselves off. Aubrey reached out and pulled Alejandro back into his room by the hand. Lying next to each other in bed, she decided that she needed to honest with him.

"Alejandro?" she murmured softly next to him.

Shifting a little underneath her as she positioned her wet head against his shoulder, he answered, "Yeah baby?"

Drawing in a big breath, and pausing for emphasis, Aubrey continued, "I need to tell ya something."

Looking down into her beautiful blue eyes, he nodded once for her to continue.

"Well...I just thought you should know that I'm a virgin." There. She said it. Aubrey was not at all embarrassed about it -- it had been her choice really -- but she didn't want to hide something like that from him.

Inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly, he spoke. "Hmm...I see. I don't rightly know how that's possible when someone is as god-damned beautiful as you, but I got to wondering about that after you mentioned not having much experience with men. You remember -- that day on the porch?"