Cowgirl of the County

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding her head against him she answered, "I surely do. It's true. I wasn't ever really interested in all that, not that I wasn't curious and all. But, since you came along everything changed for me and I've wanted you real bad ever since."

Alejandro lay there for some time, silent with his thoughts. He wanted to say and do the right thing. Finally, he took a breath and continued, "Well, I won't do anything you ain't comfortable with."

Aubrey positioned herself over his body, with her tits rubbing against his chest, as she looked him square in the eyes. "I want you. I want to make love to you. And...well...I'm kinda glad you'll be my first. I want to experience everything with you."

Her words left him shaken. Alejandro wasn't a bad person, although he had made his share of mistakes in life and done some things he was ashamed of. Still, he had paid a price. His folks never had any use for him and he had run off at the age of 14, drifting around from place to place ever since making a living doing odd jobs and chores for kind-hearted folks who needed a hand. He had been in some scrapes and spent some long, cold nights huddled tight inside his coat with only the wind for company. Despite his loneliness and misery, somehow -- some way -- God had blessed him with this remarkable, pretty little thing lying on top of him and he couldn't help but smile at his fortune.

Shaking his head slightly he said, "I can't imagine why you'd want me."

Leaning forward to kiss his lips tenderly, Aubrey's nude body rubbed against his. "I wanted you the moment I laid eyes on ya. Can't rightly say why, but a part of me has been yearning for you."

Silence descended again as thoughts of his past flew through Alejandro's mind. Things had never been as good for him as they had been since he started working at the Murphy ranch. If this fine looking girl wanted him, then he was all hers -- for now, for tomorrow, and for always. Maybe he had finally found a place to hang his hat. He decided right then and there that if Aubrey would have him -- a no-account drifter without a cent to his name -- then he would never ask for another thing as long as he lived.

Finally, he brought her face to his for another long, passionate kiss. Alejandro wrapped his long arms around Aubrey's naked body and kept right on kissing her sweetly as his bean pole grew underneath her belly. When they separated he told her, "If you want me, Aubrey. You got me. I'm all yours."

Their first attempt at making love ended quickly, despite trying to take their time. Alejandro covered Aubrey's entire body with kisses before easing his rigid cock inside her wet hole. The initial irritation she felt was almost immediately replaced by undiscovered pleasures as he slid back and forth, penetrating her pussy in a measured and rhythmic cadence.

"Oh -- oh, my goodness," she panted with delight the first time Alejandro slid his dick all the way inside. "Ooo...that feels so good." Aubrey couldn't believe how wonderful the sensation was. No wonder people did this all the time. She never wanted his penis to leave her body.

As his hips moved in an easy stride, he kept his eyes focused on Aubrey's face and reaction. He wanted her first experience to be just as wonderful as it could be, and the look on her face told him everything he needed to know.

As his tempo increased, Aubrey's voice automatically grew louder. She was eager for more. "Mmm...please don't stop. Keep going," she encouraged, reaching around to rest her hands on his ass so she could feel him pushing inside her. "Jesus -- that feels great, baby." She spread her legs wide apart as Alejandro accelerated his movements, and as she did so another sublime feeling shrouded her body in warmth and she cried out with blissful joy -- "Oh...baby...oh, I'm cumming...I'm cumming! Oh...oh, dear God. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oooooooooooooo....."

Having just about withstood all he could, Alejandro yanked out his cock as semen rocketed forth from the tip to land all over Aubrey's milky white chest. She reached down and continued rubbing on her excited pussy, gradually working her way back to normal from a monumental climax as he jerked his meat over top of her so the last of his load could exit and land on her chest beside the rest of his mess.

About fifteen minutes later, their second time was much slower, much more deliberate and even more fulfilling for both of them. A little more relaxed this time around, Aubrey slithered underneath Alejandro as he humped and pumped on top of her. She arched her hips as he squeezed her tits. Soon enough, however, they reached another climax and collapsed into each other's arms.

Eventually, they came to the realization that they had worked up quite an appetite as evening had turned into night. Aubrey threw on one of Alejandro's long work shirts and walked into the kitchen to see what she could find in the way of food. She wasn't surprised to find the cupboards practically bare, since he always ate his meals in the dining room of her house.

Despite the meager options, Aubrey was pleased and proud to serve Alejandro a meal of hot dogs and beans with some Kraft macaroni and cheese. It wasn't much but, to them, it tasted like a gourmet dinner as they sat beside one another at a small wooden table and stared endlessly at each other.

When the food had been eaten and the dishes cleaned and put away, Aubrey walked over to where Alejandro sat on the couch and straddled his legs. She pushed her long hair out of the way and began kissing him as he reached up to cloak her with his arms.

The third time they made love they were experts, instinctively knowing what the other wanted and needed, and began trying new and different things. Sitting astride his solid schlong, Aubrey wiggled her ass back and forth over him as her hands rested on his brawny chest, helping her damp muff to glide effortlessly over his pole.

Penetrating Aubrey's snatch from underneath, Alejandro clutched her luscious breasts in his hands. As she bounced and swayed above him, he pressed and groped her tits as they swung to and fro. They each moaned in pleasure from what they were feeling and as Aubrey grew even more comfortable and loose with him -- and with sex -- she started talking verbally at him in encouragement.

"You feel so good baby," she muttered low. "Make me cum again."

He shoved his prick up and down to match Aubrey's movements over him while she grinded her hips. Riding his pipe, her hair hanging down on him with her breast in his firm grip, she screamed in ecstasy, "Oh -- shit! Oh...baby...uhhhhhhhhhh...I'm cumming." Aubrey lifted her ass up and down to ride him as her innards contracted to deliver yet another wave of immense joy.

When she had finished, Aubrey slid off Alejandro's still stiff prick and scooted down in order to jerk him to another sticky ejaculation. She tugged his meat back and forth as he watched while moaning in pleasure. Before long, thick goo spurted out to land on his belly as Alejandro groaned in immense satisfaction.

And so, this was how the two of them spent their week together. It was shocking that anything actually got done on the ranch as Aubrey and Alejandro alternated between chores and sex. They rushed through their work with half-assed attention, solely so they could resume their sexual exploration, and had a marvelous time together. No matter how often they were in each other's company, no matter how many times they had sex, both Aubrey and Alejandro wanted more of it. She also failed to attend any of her classes that week -- a fact she would conveniently not share with her Daddy.

After spending the weekend practically secluded in Alejandro's apartment over the barn, they moved to the big house and continued their exploits. Each night, Aubrey prepared dinner in the nude so Alejandro could watch her walk around naked to see her tits bounce back and forth and her ass move side to side -- and when the meal was over, they would promptly fuck each other right on the dining room table.

During that wonderful week in early October, they shared more showers together, had sex in just about every place in the house, and even played around outside in a couple secluded spots out on the range. For Aubrey, Alejandro was all the man she was ever going to want or need. She had found something in him she never knew she was looking for. And for Alejandro, for the first time since his youth he had found unconditional love and contentment, something he had never anticipated experiencing again.

Regardless of their short time together, Alejandro decided that if Aubrey would have him he wanted to marry her. He could think of nothing better than spending the rest of his life with this beautiful, energetic woman by his side. It was more than he ever thought possible for himself in life and he didn't want to squander this chance he had been given.

Alejandro wanted to broach the subject with Aubrey but he wasn't quite sure how she would react. For all he knew, he told himself, this might just be a bit of fun. She was new to sex and maybe she was only messing around and gaining some needed experience. She was certainly young enough not to want any strings attached, and she had also just started college with her whole future ahead of her. However, true to his nature, he felt it was better to just come out with it and face reality than to linger not knowing where things stood.

The night before her Daddy and Marco were to return from Dallas, Alejandro and Aubrey lay cuddled naked on the couch after their latest round of sex. He could feel her breathing next to him and it felt wonderful. He suspected that he could lay like this, with Aubrey in his arms, for the rest of his life. And that was when he decided to speak his mind.

"Aubrey darling," he started nervously, feeling the vein on his neck pulse.

She moved her head upward to nuzzle against his neck. "Hmm...," she muttered lightly.

He swallowed. "I been thinking. We sure have had a lot of fun, and I ain't never gonna forget it. But...well, what happens tomorrow when your Daddy comes back?"

Truthfully, it had never occurred to Aubrey what was going to happen. She had just been enjoying herself without any real thought or regard for tomorrow or the future. "What do you mean?"

Alejandro took his time before speaking, but when he did he played all his cards. "Aubrey, I ain't never loved a woman like I love you. Hell, I'm not even sure I knew what love was until I met you. Until this week together. I...I know you got plans for college and the future but, if you would have me, you would make me the happiest man alive if you married me."

Startled beyond belief, Aubrey picked her head up to look at him. She hadn't thought about marriage, not in any realistic kind of way. But after her week with Alejandro she knew no other man would ever satisfy her. He was everything she had ever wanted. "Oh, baby...you want me to marry you? Really?"

Smiling broadly at her he was stunned by her innocence. "Hell, yeah, I want you to marry me! I can't think of anything else I ever wanted so bad in my life."

Some moments in life are truly magical. This was one of them. Tears poured from Aubrey's eyes as she leaned in to kiss his lips. "I'll marry you. If you really want me."

"If I want you? Hell, girl, you're the only one I will ever want!" Alejandro declared and positioned his face so they could kiss.

By the time her Daddy and Marco arrived the next day it was afternoon and Alejandro was out on the ranch working hard while Aubrey was preparing dinner. Instinctively, her Daddy knew things had changed -- changed forever -- just by the look on his daughter's face when he walked through the door.

After a scrumptious dinner of steak and baked potatoes, Alejandro walked out on the back porch with Aubrey's Daddy and asked him for his daughter's hand in marriage. He explained that if her Daddy would keep him, they would live right at the ranch. That was what his daughter wanted anyway and this was the first place Alejandro considered home since he was a boy.

When he started advocating for himself and what kind of man he was, Aubrey's Daddy put his hand up to silence him. "You don't need to defend yourself, son. I've seen you work. I got a good read on your character. Most importantly, my baby girl loves you. I can see it all over her face." He paused briefly, acting like he was considering the matter but, in honesty, the matter had already been decided. "If Aubrey loves you, that's good enough for me."

Alejandro relaxed as a wide smile spread across his face. "Thank you, sir."

"Just one thing," her Daddy continue, his face suddenly stern as he looked directly at Alejandro. "You ever hurt my little girl -- and I ain't talking squabbles and disagreements neither. Everybody got those. That's part of any marriage, and with some talking they can be worked out. I mean if you ever hurt Aubrey, take a hand to her and slap her or any kind of physical beating...well...then it's between you and me. Understand me son?"

Alejandro understood perfectly. Taking comfort in knowing things would never come to that, he nodded and answered, "Yes sir, I do."

With that, they shook hands and her Daddy replied, "Well, then -- welcome to the family son."

The following May, Aubrey Murphy married Alejandro in a big wedding right out at the ranch. Damn near everyone in town was invited, making it the biggest event of the year. A preacher from the First United Methodist Church in Alpine performed the ceremony out back under a brilliant blue sky, matching the color of Aubrey's eyes perfectly. The reception sprawled all around the front and back of the house as guests generously helped themselves to food and drank large quantities of beer while the newlyweds walked amongst everyone hugging and shaking hands. It certainly was a day to remember.

Alejandro's luck had finally turned. He had vowed to love, honor and obey his wife, and that was exactly what he aimed to do. He was going to work hard to please her every day of his life. That was his mission now and he knew he could live up to it. He had a chance to do things right -- by his wife, by any kids they were blessed with and, most importantly, to do right by himself. This was his opportunity and he wasn't about to take it for granted. He couldn't have asked for anything more. Life was good.

For Aubrey, having recently dropped out of college to live and work at the ranch, it was a dream come true. Although not even 20 years of age, she had never really wanted anything more than what she had always found right in her own backyard. Now she had a man to love and look after, and she could keep right on living at the ranch, the only place she ever wanted to be anyway. She would live the rest of her life right here, raise a family and bring along another generation in Alpine. This was her home, for now and always.