Coworker Seduces Me

Story Info
Coworker seduces straight guy.
2.4k words
4.64
76.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years ago I was employed by a large company. The work involved lots of overtime and you never wanted to change out of your company clothes into your personal clothes without taking a shower. This was back when there wasn't a big emphasis on privacy. The shower area was a large room with six shower stations. Each station had four shower heads. For each of the stations, the four shower heads had small partitions to give you privacy from the guy next to you. However, there was no partition separating the six shower stations from each other. I may not be giving a clear explanation, but the point is, if you were taking a shower at one of the stations, there were certain "stalls" that if you used them, people at some of the other stations could see you. Only the ones in the corners of the shower room gave you what might be considered privacy.

My coworker and I always took showers after work. When we worked overtime, nine times out of ten we were the only ones in the shower area. When we first started working together, I noticed he never would take a shower that provided maximum privacy. Initially, I would make sure I chose a shower where we couldn't see each other directly.

After a few months, Jim and I became almost what you could call friends. We didn't socialize after work but at work we became almost inseparable.

I'll take a minute to describe the two of us at the time this all happened. I'm white, average build. Not fat at all, not considered skinny nor muscular. I was 5'10 tall and weighed a hair over 170 lbs. As I said: average. Jim was a different story. He was about 6'2 and weighed around 210. He wasn't a body builder, but he went to the gym regularly and had very nice muscle tone. One of the reasons I never chose a shower where I could see him is because I was afraid I would stare at him because he was a good looking black man. He had absolutely no modesty in the change house. He stripped naked, put on his shower slippers, threw his towel over his shoulder and made his way to the shower room in what could only be described as a strut. His package was quite impressive. Limp he was nearly as big as my erect 8 inches. The first time I saw him in the change house, I didn't expect to see this stud of a man proudly displaying what god gave him to whomever wanted to take a glance.

That first day, I did the classic double take which he noticed. His only response was a sly grin. I know I blushed with embarrassment, but he never said a word. After that initial encounter I tried my best to never look at him again in the change house. My "best" was horrible. I had never had an interest in any man before, but I enjoyed looking at him and the most surprising and embarrassing thing was I most enjoyed watching his manhood hanging and swinging as he walked... no, strutted, to the shower room.

After we became friends, the subjects we talked about became more and more varied and eventually included sex. I was dating someone at the time but I knew it wasn't going to last. We had sex but it was pretty boring stuff. She rarely went down on me and there was no passion or enjoyment in it for her and therefore it didn't do much for me either. I never finished with her orally. I had been with a couple other women before her and one of them loved oral. Of course, that made my ex good at it and we both enjoyed it. Conversely, those experiences contributed to my lack of fulfillment with my current girlfriend.

"Did she swallow?" Jim asked me when I was telling him about one of my exes. He knew my current girlfriend wasn't into oral so he wouldn't have asked that question about her.

"Yeah!" I proudly proclaimed. "She would blow me while I was driving and not let a drop get anywhere but down her throat."

"Yeah man. That's the best. No mess." Jim laughed at my story and the obvious enjoyment I had described and also my enjoyment at telling the story.

I actually got hard telling that story to him. It was uncomfortable in my pants and needed to be adjusted but I didn't want to bring attention to the fact I was excited.

When our shift was over, we again were asked to work overtime. We both liked money, so we agreed. I don't remember a time either of us had turned down overtime. After finishing our overtime tasks, we headed to the changehouse. As it normally was, the changehouse was empty except for us.

Instead of stripping and being the first in the shower, Jim headed off to one of the bathroom stalls. I went about my business of getting undressed, slightly disappointed Jim wasn't strutting around showing off his cock. When I realized what I was thinking I became ashamed of my own thoughts. Even so, I felt my cock stir and begin to get hard. I immediately tried to think of something else to justify my growing erection. I thought of my ex and how good she was at blowing me. That temporarily relieved me of the shame I was feeling about thinking of Jim, but it exacerbated my problem. My cock was now completely erect.

I grabbed my towel and hurried off to the showers. I thought about taking one of the more private shower stalls so Jim wouldn't see my condition. For some reason that I didn't understand, I didn't. Instead, I took one of the stalls that, if Jim took one of three other stalls, he would have a good view of me.

My heart began racing with the thought of Jim seeing me excited. I was facing the shower head. If I stayed like that, it would hide my groin from any of the three stalls I mentioned. It wasn't long before I heard Jim enter the shower area. As I feared (or hoped?), he took the stall that I was most exposed to.

I'll be honest. At this point I was getting scared. How would he react to me sporting a stiffy in the shower with just the two of us? Would he laugh at me? Would he tell anybody else? "Hey, Dan and I were in the shower after work and he had a huge hard-on for me!" This was a stupid idea! I just stood under the water, not moving at all. I wasn't washing my hair or body... I just stood there scared to death... with a raging hard-on!

I wasn't paying attention to anything as I struggled with my thoughts. Why was I so excited? How big was Jim when fully erect? WTF?! Why did I just think that. My cock was painfully hard at this point.

"You okay Stud?" Jim's voice pulled me out of my deep thoughts.

"Huh?" I said as I partially turned toward him. Without meaning to I had turned enough that he saw at least part of my erection. I noticed his eyes looking at my groin. With embarrassment I turned away. "Yeah... um... Yeah, I'm okay..."

Clearly, I wasn't okay. I had a painful erection, I wanted to jack off right there. I knew my current girlfriend wasn't going to help me out like I wanted. "I could do a better job of sucking a cock than her!" WTF!!! I thought as I stood under the water wanting so bad to call up my ex and beg her to blow me. Without realizing it my hand was now firmly grasping my erection... except both my hands were on the partition in front of me.

Slowly the hand on my cock started to stroke me. I couldn't control the moan that filled the room. My eyes had been closed and I didn't hear him approach me. When he put his hand on my erection I should have jumped in surprise. I should have been upset and stopped him. Instead... I moaned?! When I opened my eyes, I saw his big dark hand stroking me. I still didn't move. "Oh my god!" I moaned.

I watched his hand stroke me. I was getting more and more excited, and I felt my orgasm building. Briefly, some sense came back to me. I turned to face him. I was going to tell him to stop. As I turned around his hand released me.

"Jim..." Just as I was about to put a stop to the whole thing, there he was. Damn he is a good-looking man. I couldn't help but look down at his cock. It wasn't limp but it wasn't completely hard either. But... I remember thinking "FUCKING WOW!"

The sight of him stunned me. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I couldn't think. I just stared at his big, dark, beautiful cock. Jim could tell I was in shock. He stood there, not making any moves. Suddenly my hand was on his cock! I thought maybe he had guided my hand, but his hands hung loosely at his side.

I had been so close to cumming when he stroked me. I didn't want a man to make me cum. It wasn't right. It wasn't me. When I felt his cock in my hand my world exploded.

I was never homophobic. Based on our many conversations, I had figured Jim was either gay or bi-sexual. I never judged people based on their sexual preferences. But now, here I was. A straight guy who on his own reached out and grabbed another man's cock of my own free will. It was warm, soft, HEAVY!

Without a word Jim leaned in and kissed me. I didn't even realize what he was doing until his tongue was in my mouth. I had his cock in my hand and his tongue in my throat. He moved closer, wrapped his left arm around my back and at the same time his right hand touched my cock, I erupted. I came as hard as I ever had in my life. My legs became weak. If not for his arm around me, I probably would have collapsed.

When my orgasm subsided, his arm loosened slightly. "Fuck, you are so hot!" Jim said with a smile. He leaned in again to kiss me. We were now in a full embrace. He was definitely taking the dominate role. I could feel his erection pressed against my belly. In fact, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I wanted to touch it with my hand, I wanted to... I wanted to... I wanted to taste him! "What the fucking hell!!!" My mind screamed at me. I didn't really want that... right?

The conflict I was feeling was met head on as I dropped to my knees in the shower. I grabbed his erection with both hands to guide it to my mouth. It was thick. I had to open my mouth wide to get it in. I felt so inadequate because I couldn't even get half of him in my mouth. I knew it was a lost cause to try to take more so I decided to bob up and down on what I could and used my hands on the rest of it. Jim was now fully erect. Later on I would measure him fully erect. He was a fraction over eleven inches.

"You keep that up I'm gonna cum." he warned.

I just moaned what I hoped he realized was approval. I really wanted to taste him. What the fuck was wrong with me! I wanted him to shoot his load in my mouth. I never told Jim this, but my ex always insisted on kissing me after she blew me. I was never disgusted by it, even later in our relationship when I knew she would leave part of my load in her mouth when she kissed me. Eventually I would even lick her chin or anywhere else my cum ended up after her blowjobs.

"Fuck, here it comes!"

He had big balls and even though that doesn't necessarily dictate how big a load a man shoots, Jim blasted so much cum in my mouth I couldn't contain it in my mouth or swallow quick enough to prevent his cum flooding out of my mouth AND nose. When I coughed, he had no choice but to pull out of my mouth. When he did, he still came enough to leave a sizeable amount pasted across my face.

"Damn dude! That can't be the first time you sucked cock."

"It is. You are the only man I have ever even touched."

"No fucking way. That was awesome. I wonder what you would be like after you've had some practice!" Jim smiled at me and then helped me to my feet. He kissed my cum covered lips and then we shared my shower stall. We washed each other and luckily, we were never disturbed by anybody.

"Well, at least now I don't have to sneak peaks at you when we shower."

"I have news for you. You suck at sneaking! I was just waiting for the right time for this. I didn't know for sure you would go for it, but I thought I had a pretty good chance considering how you have been 'sneaking peaks' at me and how you talk about your girlfriend."

"But I'm not... you know..."

"Gay?" Jim smiled. "Maybe, maybe not. But after this there is no doubt you like cock. Guys don't just drop to their knees like you did. Even if they want to. Especially if it is their first time. Whether you know it or not, this was inevitable for you."

As I was trying to reconcile his words in my mind, I felt my groin begin to stir. It was only then that I realized he might actually be right.

"You're coming home with me tonight." Jim said. It wasn't a question. "Put your clothes on, at least until we get back to my place." He winked at me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and said "Let's go."