Coworker's Delight

Story Info
Two coworkers go to a conference.
4.3k words
4.58
10.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYSnow
NYSnow
13 Followers

A five-hour long car ride wasn't what I had in mind for my Thursday, but it beat the hell out of being at work. I got the day off and the following Friday to go to a conference for work. I jumped at the chance to bump elbows with other businesspeople, and I really jumped when I heard it was essentially a paid vacation.

The only downside was I wasn't the only one who wanted to get time away from work, my coworker Ted also signed up. I had nothing against Ted, but he was at a different place in life than me, he was married and had a kid on the way. I wanted to enjoy the conference, its patrons if possible, and if not then I would want to hit up the bars. Ted didn't seem like the type, more of a homebody now that he'd settled down. We first met months before his wedding and he looked like an average Joe to me, 5'9" a little thick around the waist, and a goatee that grew on me. He was pleasant but we'd never really connected.

Since this was going to be a two-day event a long drive away, I asked Ted if he wanted to carpool. He didn't seem into it, but I laid it on thick about how it was better to have one car than two and this would be a chance for us to get to know one another. He acquiesced, and since I had the newer car, I drove.

I met Ted at work and picked him up while we left his car in the lot. It was earlier than work hours, but there were a few cars in early. He jumped in my passenger seat, and we headed to a coffee shop. He paid for our drinks, "since you're driving," he said. I said, "Such a gentleman, love a man who can treat me" and gave him a wink. He reddened a little bit and said, "my pleasure."

We hit the road and began the chatter that we hoped would fill five hours. I talked about my prior work before the company, he talked about his pregnant wife and the challenges she's had during the pregnancy. "Man, it was like every morning, multiple hours of her sitting by the toilet. She felt horrible, I felt horrible I couldn't help. Thank God the first trimester is done," Ted said. "Now she's nesting, and she doesn't really notice when I'm there. She's just plotting out the baby's life and I'm just supposed to go along."

"That sounds kinda one-sided. Have you talked to her about it, and her attitude change?" I asked. "No," Ted said, "I haven't. It's not worth it, I think it will get better when the baby's here. I hope so anyway. I miss the way things were."

"They were better before?" I asked. "It's been rocky sometimes, but overall good. I miss when she would care a bit more about my day, my personal stuff. But I really miss right before mostly," Ted said.

"What do you mean right before?" I asked. "Right before she got pregnant, it was the best. She wanted a baby, so we were going at it like rabbits for like two months. Best two months of my life. As soon as morning sickness struck, I've been exiled. And I get it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it," Ted said.

I felt for the guy, steady consistent sex to no sex is painful. I would know, having been celibate for 1.5 years since my last relationship. But I had my right hand and a plethora of tools to bring me pleasure. Something told me Ted's craziest toy was his wife's long vibrator. That only she used.

My quiet contemplation about what he said must have gone on for too long because Ted said, "Sorry to bother you man, I'm just plugged up" and when he said that I noticed he adjusted his shorts. I didn't notice before, but I noticed now that Ted had a little bit of a chubby going on. It was just a lump in his shorts, but the first time I'd seen a coworker any kind of hard. "You're really easy to talk to, you know that," Ted said while he groped his package again. He pulled it up, rubbed it twice, and pushed it to his left side. It was less noticeable, and I was thankful because hearing about his sex life had me kinda hard too. Not like him since he had vivid memories to go off of, but still a little uncomfortable. I didn't rearrange because I didn't want him to think I'd gotten horny or something from his talk.

Ted changed the conversation topic to TV, and we chatted for a while, and I noticed after a half hour that Ted's bulge was gone. I sighed an internal sigh of relief because I wasn't used to a guy being hard next to me in my own car.

Right then I realized that I had been paying attention to his bulge for like the last hour of this ride. I wondered why I had kept glancing at it, waiting for it to move, to deflate I corrected myself. I should be happy that it was gone and we're back to normal. But then I couldn't get my mind off it. I'd seen the general shape of his dick, and it was just lurking under that thin film of cotton. I wondered if I could get to see it again.

I asked Ted if he had to use the restroom while I pulled off to a small rest stop with one car parked next to it. Ted took me up on the offer and we both went into the restroom. It was empty and Ted and I each took a urinal. "God I'm about to burst," I said to Ted. "Same here," he said back. It took me a second to undo my belt, but Ted just pulled his shorts down almost halfway down his ass. I could definitely see the outline of his ass and his crack was just out for the world to see. I heard his powerful stream hit the ceramic and said, "damn Ted, you had to go." I got my dick out and started pissing and Ted said, "you're pretty loud to." I joked back, "listen to this," and flexed my inner muscles to piss harder and louder. Ted looked me in the face and said, "listen to this." He took two steps back, showing me full frontal views of him, and continued peeing. He made the two steps back, peed for a couple seconds, and moved back to the urinal so he didn't end up pissing on the floor.

I was stunned, it was a silly joke surely, but that cock I just saw was no joke. It looked 4", with a reddish purplish head, with the slit just gaping as piss flowed out of Ted. It was... nice. Something I'd never really thought about a dick before, but I thought Ted's looked kinda nice. I laughed at Ted's antics as Ted finished up and walked to the sink. I wanted to get him back somehow, get him to see me the way I'd just seen him. I was kind of firming up as I finished, and I yelled "Hey Ted!" He turned around and I was facing him, giving him my full frontal, and I shook my dick to get the piss drops off. Once, twice, and I paused. I saw Ted watch once, twice, and when I paused; he looked up at me blankly. I looked down at my dick, rubbed my hand down the length of it, and shook it one last time, letting the piss drops hit the floor and looked back up at Ted. He pulled his eyes from my semi and smirked at me. "Hilarious" he said before exiting the restroom. I washed my hands and followed Ted back to the car. Just a few more hours before we made it to the hotel.

During the last stretch I thought back on Ted's celibacy problems, Ted's full and flaccid dick spraying the urinal from two feet back, and the look on his face when he saw my dick. It felt good, exhilarating in a way to both watch someone show off and then show off for them. Ted seemed to appreciate it; he was the one who started it after all.

I start asking Ted about how he met his wife and his prior relationships. He shares some details, nothing too juicy, before I ask him "who was the best lay?" He ponders it for a moment and says, "Well I haven't had too many partners but my girlfriend before my wife was kind of kinky and into ass play and that was wild for me," Ted said. "My two months with my wife was great but she's kind of vanilla and I end up doing everything for her. She returns sometimes, but she's sorta lazy in bed."

I glanced down at his shorts and see a very unnoticeable bulge, unless you'd been eyeing up that bulge for a while like me because then it looked quite noticeable. I wanted him harder; I wanted him hornier. I asked "ass play, huh? I never would have guessed you'd be into that."

"Oh, hell yeah," Ted said, "it was awesome. It was tight and pleasure city. But my wife won't believe me. Maybe one day," he said wistfully. He reached down, and this was probably unconscious, pulled the head of his dick up more into the fabric. He was probably just rearranging but this left the tip of his dick pressed right into the fabric of his shorts. His cock head was clearly outlined for me. I almost thought I could see the slit in it, but I was also driving so I had to look at the road sometimes.

"Have you ever explored anal?" Ted asked me. I smirked at him, knowing I had a vibrator and lube in my bag as we spoke. But Ted wouldn't find that out. "Oh yeah, my second girlfriend introduced me, and she taught me a lot about the pleasure a man can feel" I said, remembering when she first rimmed me, the first time I had a finger in me, and the first time her dildo was pressed against my prostate, though she wasn't there for the last one. I rearranged my cock, pulling it up and out of the dick wedgie it was in. Mine wasn't as visible as Ted's since I was wearing pants, but it was then I noticed a certain musk in the car. The windows were up, and the air wasn't on. It smelt a little like a locker room and a little like my middle school bedroom.

"The things women teach us, and the things we teach them," Ted said. Neither of us said much more during the ride, but I noticed myself playing with the gearshift the rest of the ride. It was just a foot away from Ted's still prominent bulge. I wasn't right out stroking the thing, but I had my hand on it, flitted my fingers across the round top, gave it a squeeze now and then. Ted made no mention of it, but I did notice his bulge didn't go down at all during the car ride. His head kept looking at me from the other seat, and I kept looking back.

......

"What do you mean we only got one room?" Ted asked the front desk worker. "We had a high turnout for this conference and some companies were forced to consolidate. There's also a wedding taking a large block of rooms. I'm sorry about the short notice, we can complement you a meal from room service?" the worker asked. "That, AND a bottle of champagne," Ted demanded. The front desk worker put on a forced smile and said "of course, sir, anything you'd like."

We got our key cards to our single room, but it did have two queens, so I was happy with it. It was just one night, we'd live. I mocked the receptionist to ease Ted's tension, "of course, sir, anything you'd like." Ted laughed at my impression. "That's just bull and we deserve something extra for their fuck up! Sorry it's her who's getting the blame, but someone has to," Ted steamed. I nodded and got to work unpacking tomorrow's outfit. Just more business attire.

Ted flopped on a bed and began flicking through the channels. There was a knock at the door, and I went to get it. A hotel worker stood there with a bottle of champagne and a bucket of ice with glasses. I smiled and took both from him, thanking him. He also passed me two $30 meal vouchers in an envelope with a note saying, "Sorry again!" I closed the door, turned around, looked Ted in the eye and said "Of course, sir, anything you'd like." He laughed and jumped up. "Nothing more I'd like right now than a glass of bubbly to take the edge off," Ted said.

We popped open the champagne and poured a glass and sat down on the same bed while we looked over the food menu. "Nothing too appetizing, but they do offer bottles for pretty cheap" Ted said. "What if we use one voucher on two bottles and then split a meal? We can have drinks later tonight then." I agreed with Ted, and we ended up getting another bottle of bubbly and a red wine with a pasta dish for late lunch. We ate and drank in our room before going to the conference welcome event. It was nice, the people were friendly, and there were more people than I expected so our room situation made some sense. After the welcome, there was a cocktail hour until 8pm and then Ted and I ended up back in our room.

Ted started pouring what might be my sixth glass of the day and my fourth drink in the last hour. We're pretty chummy now, having gone through this long and horny drive, this fiasco of a hotel, and the charmy smarmy people at the conference. I feel much more connected to Ted than I had before, and only some of that is the alcohol. Ted took a shower after the conference and came out in his morning shorts with the towel around his neck. He was drying his hair and goatee when I looked down and saw the outline of his cockhead again. It looked nice, in a weird, goofy, alcohol-induced way. I got up to shower and took a pair of sleep pants in with me. I showered and cleaned myself, and maybe dipped a finger or two in my hole, just to clean but also because it felt good to stretch myself. The champagne was working overtime in the hot shower. I didn't want to masturbate when my coworker was right out the door, so I finished up, got my pants back on and exited with my towel on my arm.

I walked out and saw Ted sitting on my bed near my bag. Weird, I thought, and walked over to put away my old clothes. As I'm standing over there, I go through my bag and realize my vibrator is gone. The lube is there but not my vibrator. I start to panic thinking Ted found it and I look up to see Ted's shit eating grin. "Anything you're looking for?" Ted asked. I don't know what to say when Ted reaches in my bag and pulls out the lube. "Looks like you were ready for a real good time here, weren't cha?"

I felt mortified but also annoyed that Ted went through my shit. I gathered myself and asked him "where'd you put it?" Ted laughs obnoxiously but doesn't tell me where it is. "Listen man I thought I'd be in my own room, and I could do what I want, but now we can't, so tell me where you put it," I said. Ted just laughs again and says look for it.

I rolled my eyes but looked around the room. I didn't see it in any of the cabinets. I started rifling through his bag and he just sat on my bed and watched with a grin. It's not in there but I do pull out this pair of tighty whiteys. "Oh man, what year is it? Are these your father's? Looks like it, from how old and yellowed these are," I said. Ted gawked and rushed to get up but winced before he's tried to grab his underwear. "Come on man" he said reaching for his underwear. I'm taller than him so I held it up high. "Little man can't even reach it," I said. Ted was right in front of me and perched on his toes trying to reach it. I dangled it and when I looked down, I saw that Ted was hard. Fully hard. I recognized the familiar outline of Ted's cockhead but I also saw his shaft stretched big against the stretchy short material. He was standing right in front of me with a hard on and he stopped jumping to reach the underwear.

Ted said "come on man, those are old underwear. Old as in I wore them this morning." I looked at the underwear with newfound significance. This underwear has just been touching him all day, rubbing up against his balls, blocking his head earlier on our drive. It was full of Ted musk. I lowered the underwear and held it by my shoulder, so Ted would still have to reach it. "Where is it?" I asked Ted, again. He continued the silent game but shifted on his feet a bit. It was then that I started to smell Ted's musk coming off the underwear. It smelled heady, earthy. I turned my nose right into it, and took a long, loud sniff of his underwear. Ted shifted from foot to foot and in the middle of that delicious drag of ball sweat I realized where he'd been hiding it. I turned to look at him after smelling his underwear and his eyes looked glassy. I threw the underwear behind me and pushed Ted back onto my mattress. He fell back surprised and yelped when he hit the mattress.

I eyed him all over, Ted writhing on the mattress, his cock tenting for the whole world to see. His nipples looked good, pointy. They're meatier than mine, larger, pinker. Mine stick out like nubs most of the time, but his have the nubs at the tip of a pretty pink areola. I slapped his dick to shock him, and Ted jumped, and his cock throbbed in his shorts. "Taking what isn't yours is one thing," I said as I reach for the waistline of his shorts, "but using it on yourself, now that's naughty." I slid his shorts off him and saw his throbbing meat. I took it in before I grab both his legs and lifted them up. "Ahh there it is, I found it" I said. I'm looking at my married, soon-to-be-father coworker with his legs splayed like a whore I'd dick down, and I see my black vibrator peeking at me from the folds of a beautiful pussy. Ted was blissed out, quiet, until he said "It was just gonna be a little joke until I got it inside me. I couldn't take it out," he whispered.

I looked up to his face to see him looking at me through his lashes. "Do you need my help now?" I asked. He nodded. I let go of one leg and kept the other up. I leaned down, eyeing the precum leaking from his dick, watching his balls lift up and down almost pulsing, before I took in his true beauty. His lovely pink pussy. I'd fucked many pussies in my day, and I could tell that Ted had a pussy. One that needed help, otherwise why would he have put it in himself?

"Was this really just a joke?" I asked Ted. He looked at me, bending his neck down to see over his stomach to where I was taking in his beauty, and said "well I've had one in there before, but it's been a while like I was saying earlier. I'd never had one this thick," Ted panted.

I looked down and began pulling at the vibrator. Ted immediately began to moan how it's too big, it hurts. I smacked his pink tits. He looked up at me alarmed, and I said "Don't bitch when you put yourself in this position. There's only one way out of this and if you want my help, you'll let me handle this."

Ted looked at me with large eyes, face flushed, his goatee glistening with sweat. He smirked and said "of course, sir, anything you'd like." Fuck I was hard before but hearing him give me the go ahead to handle his body had me throbbing.

I was uncomfortable in my sleep pants and kicked them down. Ted craned his head, trying to see my dripping cock. I moved to the other side so he could get a better view, and hopefully grab, of it. I reached down to Ted's plugged hole and began tracing the dildo outline. I slowly brushed my finger over his hole, marveling at how it flexed and pulsed. I pushed it into him a little and pulled it out a little. That motion had Ted smacking his hand against the bed. I fucked him a little bit more with the vibrator, letting him get used to the motion and feeling before I quickly tugged at the vibrator. Ted's loose hole showed no resistance at first before clamping back down. It was right before the thickest part and Ted begged me to stop. He said it was too big and it hurt. I looked at him and said, "it hurts because it's dry, you didn't use enough lube." "Then go grab it and help me," Ted bratily demanded. I looked him in the eye and shoved the vibrator back into him harshly. "You don't get to give me that tone of voice, boy. Once again, this is a mess of your own making. You want my help, right? Before you have to go home and explain to pregnant wifey why you have a vibrator in your pussy?" I ranted. Ted looked defeated, even with a hard on. He did squirm a bit when I called him boy and mentioned his pussy. Ted said, "anything for your help, sir."

I throbbed hearing that. I lifted both of his legs up and dove into his pussy like I was starving. I didn't even hear his moans over my lapping at his stretched hole. I ran my tongue all around his ass, the lining of the vibrator, before briefly going up to lap at his big full balls. His sweat tasted just like his underwear smelled earlier, but better. I went back to his full pussy and sucked the vibrator end into my mouth. I swirled my tongue all around it and tried to push my tongue in with the vibrator. Ted was loving it and thanking me for my help while panting. I began to pull the vibrator in and out with my mouth while keeping my tongue glued to Ted's tasty hole.

NYSnow
NYSnow
13 Followers
12