Coworker's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mouthfucked Ted with my vibrator for a few minutes while he shook on the bed. His pussy was taking a pounding and I then noticed his hole loosened. I knew it was now or never, so I sucked the vibrator back into my mouth and started pulling it out. Ted's hole was loose, and he didn't realize what I was doing until it got to the thick part again. I felt him clamping down on it like he'd done before, but I just pulled harder with my mouth. He groaned and I moved my hand to his cock, and he exploded, and the vibrator shot out of him. I felt his cock throbbing in my hand, the streams of cum going everywhere, but I was focused on his pink pussy just pulsing and pulsing after I got the vibrator out of him. Ted's pussy looked so good, clean, and red as it gaped and flexed. I dove back in and thrust my tongue as deep as I could, as deep as the vibrator (I wished), and felt his soft pussy throb on my tongue.

I knew he was coming down from a grade A orgasm, that's why I bought this thick vibrator, and I was just lapping at his hole like a dog. Ted finally got enough air and said "oh god, thank you man. It's so thick and it was a joke for the most part but then you came out when I tried to first pull it out and I had to get my shorts back on. I'm sorry man, I will not do that again," Ted said.

"I'm glad to hear that, Ted," I said. "But you did say 'anything for me,' and it doesn't seem right that you get a good nut, and I don't, right?"

Ted didn't say anything until he noticed my cock head under his balls. I brushed it against his balls, still tight and sensitive from his big orgasm. I slid down my spit path right to his hole and held my rock-hard tip against his hole. I felt it loosen, just like it did for the vibrator.

He looked up at me, bright wide eyes filled with lust. "Of course, sir, anything you'd like," he said, and I plowed my cock right into my coworker's pussy.

An excellent start to this conference.

12