All Comments on 'Coyote Eyes'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
RiverMayaRiverMayaover 2 years ago

5 terrabytes of stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting change of pace!

5

Lector77Lector77over 2 years ago

Good mind tickling.

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Interesting read. Well done, sir.

SweboSweboover 2 years ago

Imagine a hand with its thumb pointing upwards.

That's an ImageCon. Soon everyone will be using them. Coyote would approve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the Native American story telling style!

The Trickster is always good for a story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where do I find the ten star button. lovely story about a beautiful Mexican maiden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SWEET!!!!!!! LOVE. Slap*hapy*papy*#9

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

loved it

THANKS

WillDevoWillDevoover 2 years ago

Nice follow-on to Righting Wrongs.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Excellent

Another great story from a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story from a true story teller. Nicely created and nicely told!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

I read the first couple of sentences and thought "Oh, Good Grief. What's he doing?" I read on. It turned into an excellent take. Thanks, Felina has been a conundrum to me for many years.

bruce1971bruce1971over 2 years ago

Once again, you've blown my mind. I love Coyote--Christopher Moore's Coyote Blue is one of my favorites--and your take on him is outstanding. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I simply love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was with it till the woman who couldn't have children and had no man somehow had a son. Yes, I got who the son was/is, it's the immaculate conception part that's the hangup. Oh well, overall this was a net good.

Oh yeah, if that last little italicized bit was part of a song? Lines from a movie maybe? Could someone who knows drop a reference in a comment please? TIA

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Marty Robbins on acid? 😏

hectarehectareover 2 years ago

For anonymous,

https://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/robbins-marty/el-paso-11889.html

WisquejacWisquejac10 months ago

Coyote is my favorite. Thanks.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld6 months ago

You should listen to all three Felina songs, they are great.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Marty Robbins was one of the best story telling troubadours of the western genre. He recorded 101 songs but his 4 versions for El-Paso are the most famous. His two versions of The masters call would probably be second. Mr. Shorty is one of my favorites also. His music has survived the passage of time and it still played frequently today. Always looking for a new story I wonder if his spirit is wandering looking for more.

Really good story and was really surprised at your take on a classic song from a legend.

avidreader123avidreader1232 months ago

If you enjoyed this, you might enjoy the Mercy Thompson books by Patricia Briggs. Mercy is the daughter of Coyote from one of the times he walked as a man. She is surrounded by more powerful creatures, werewolves, vampires, fae, but always finds a way. It's often the chaotic nature she inherited that sees her through. That and Brigg's Alpha and Omega series are two of my favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
I'm about 55,000 words into Secondhand Hearts, a new story in the Hop on the Bus series. If I can figure out a way to post it here without it being stolen and posted on Amazon, I should have it ready in about a week or so. There's someone who has stolen about eight of my stor...