Cozy, Comfy Sex

Story Info
A couple enjoy some lazy sex before sharing some news.
2.2k words
4.55
5.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hums quietly and nuzzles against my shoulder as I sit on the edge of the bed. In return, I crane my neck to turn and kiss her forehead, earning a pleased little coo. It's hardly uncommon for her to be in an affectionate mood, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

"You're warm," she notes, wrapping her arms around my waist as she presses up close behind me, "You're warm and I like cuddling you and I'm gonna do that all night." I reach over my shoulder to stroke her hair a little. At this angle I can't really run my hand through its full length or anything, but some contact is better than none. She'd already brushed it before coming to bed, calming the mild frizziness into gentle waves.

"I do like cuddling you," I remark, "It's five degrees out, so cuddles are more than called for." It's not particularly cold in our house, but even so, cuddling on a cold winter's night is a no-brainer.

"Mmm, come on, then," she purrs, pulling me further onto the bed, "Cuddles!" I let myself be pulled down onto the bed to lie beside her, rolling onto my side to face her. Smiling at me, she shifts closer and gives me a kiss.

"I'm so comfy," she sighs as she nestles into my arms, "I don't even want to move to get under the covers."

"Well, I can try to keep you warm without them," I remark, "I can think of a few ways to heat you up."

"Not tonight, probably," she replies, shrugging but nuzzling in against my chest. I run my hand through her hair slowly and gently, able to stroke the full length now. It was long when we met, and three years of growth have gotten it almost down to her waist.

"If you're not feeling sexy, that's fine," I assure her, leaning down to kiss her scalp, "We can just cuddle."

"Like, I want to but I don't," she explains, rolling away from me and onto her back, "I'm exhausted, but I could definitely go for an orgasm..."

"Would you like to just lie back and be a pillow princess?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbow and smiling down at her, "If you're tired, I'm happy to just pamper you for a bit."

"Hmmmmm, that does sound nice," she remarks, closing her eyes and splaying out her limbs, "I'll just lie here while you make me feel good." At her go-ahead, I lean in to start planting kisses on her cheek. I begin to lightly massage one of her breasts with one hand while I start kissing down her neck. For my efforts, I am rewarded with a quiet, happy moan.

"Alright, this was a good life choice," she sighs, a smile in her voice, "But be careful with my tits, they're a little tender tonight."

"I'll be very gentle, then," I reply, lightly pressing my lips to the soft skin of one of her breasts while still gently squeezing the other, "No biting or pinching, just kisses and light touches."

"Perfect," she murmurs, "It's a real comfy, gentle kind of night." She runs a hand up to my shoulder, gripping it loosely.

"Comfy and gentle is good," I agree, starting to kiss down her chest.

"Sorry if you'd been hoping for intense, kinky sex," she says as I pause to press kisses to her soft belly, "I'm listening to my body, and my body is telling me she just wants one cozy little orgasm tonight." I drag my fingers through her bush, stopping only when they find her warm, wet pussy. She draws in a breath as I slide two fingers into her, slowly and gently curling them up against her g-spot. Settling in for my work, I rest my head on her thigh.

"I can probably provide one of those," I reply, smiling to myself. She's the one requesting gentle, cozy sex, but I have to admit that it sounds pretty nice to me, too.

As I massage her g-spot, she lazily brings a hand up to play with her breasts. Her breathing is slow and deep, relaxed rather than elated. Given the situation, that's fitting. Still, I earn quiet little moans as I curl my fingers within her.

Deciding to move things forward a little, I move up and bring my face close to her groin. Heat radiates off of her as I lean down to press my lips to her clit. I hear her draw in a breath, and I proceed to gently lick. It doesn't take long for her to reach down to run a hand through my hair, caressing my head as I go down on her.

"Mmm," she groans as I start to suck on her clit, "Yeah, that's good. More of that." At her request, I continue to suck, occasionally flicking my tongue across the tip. At the same time, I press my fingers against her g-spot a little faster and a little harder. Still not too intense, of course, but enough to start pushing her towards climax.

"I'm gonna cum, love," she murmurs after a few minutes, fist clenching around a handful of my hair, "Keep going, I'm gonna cum!" Following her directions, I continue my ministrations, sucking a little harder and pumping my fingers a little faster. I can feel her walls clenching around my fingers as she approaches orgasm.

"I'm cumming," she breathes. She tenses, her vagina clenches in spasms, and she lets out a long, pleased moan. As she relaxes, I gradually ease off. A minute or so after she cums, I draw my fingers out of her. I drag them through her bush and then up across her stomach as I climb back up to rest face to face with her. Her eyes bat open after a second, and she glances over at me, a tired smile on her lips.

"That was perfect, dear," she states, turning her head to look at me directly, "How's your cock feeling?" I had been focusing on her enjoyment and pleasure, but I'm definitely pretty hard after all this.

"Oh, pretty stiff and eager," I reply, "But don't worry, it's fine." She shrugs and shakes her head.

"I changed my mind," she declares, bringing a hand up to cup my cheek, "I'd like for you to make love to me. I want you to get off, too, and I want to feel you inside me." I had been content to just focus on her pleasure tonight, but I'm all too happy to enjoy some PIV, too.

"My fingers have only been out of you for like a minute, and already you want me back!" I tease, carefully positioning myself between her legs, "Such a greedy girl." She snickers.

"It's different," she explains, drawing a quick breath in and then letting out a pleased sigh as I tease her entrance with the head of my cock, "Your fingers feel nice- you're real good with them, don't get me wrong- but it feels more emotional when it's your cock inside me." Taking that as a good signal, I slowly slide my shaft into her, earning a happy little coo.

"We're together," she says as I begin my steady, gentle thrusts, "You're here with me. Our bodies are meshing like they're made to." She drapes her arms loosely around my neck, smiling up at me. "Does it feel nice to be inside of me?" She knows the answer, of course, but I can't fault her for wanting to hear it.

"It does," I confirm, "You fit so snug around me, and each time I pull back it's like you pull me back in!" She nods her approval.

"My body wants to milk that cum right out of you," she remarks, "I came and now my pussy's just, like, 'Okay, but now where's his cum?!'" I throb a bit harder when she talks about me cumming.

"Well, it won't have to wait long," I reply, starting to thrust a little faster. My speed-up is met with a pleased moan, and she closes her eyes.

"Good," she murmurs, "I want to feel you go off inside me. Will you kiss me when you cum?" I nod, even knowing she's not looking.

"I will," I assure her, bringing a hand up to brush a bit of hair out of her face, earning a tired smile and a happy little hum. She opens her eyes to gaze up at me again, piercing blue twinkling as she grins. She's always beautiful, but the combination of soft light in our room and her exhausted giddiness serve to somehow make her even more stunning. My heart practically skips a beat when I look into her eyes, and I can feel myself approaching the edge.

"I love you," she whispers, using her arms to pull me down a little closer, "I just-" She glances away, then back, smiling even wider. "I love you." I start to throb harder, and I decide to just go ahead and push past the point of no return.

"I love you, my dearest," I reply, brushing my lips against hers before kissing her in earnest. Her arms constrict around my shoulders, holding me tighter. Pressing close to her like this, I let myself cum. Like hers, my orgasm isn't earth-shattering, but it's still nice. Sex with her is always nice. Sometimes it's rough, sometimes it's kinky, and sometimes, like tonight, it's just gentle and affectionate.

"Mmmm, that feels so good and warm inside me," she sighs as I shift off and return to resting beside her, "Quick, let's get under the covers, before I get cold!" Seeing no reason to waste time, I hop off the bed and pull the blankets back from my side, climbing back in and pulling them over me. For her part, she wiggles around on top of the covers until she can kind of slide under without even having to climb off the bed. It's amusing to watch, but she does manage to get the job done.

"And now we're back to cuddles," I observe with a smile as she shifts around a little and settles against me, "Feeling comfy?" I wrap one arm around her and stroke her hair with the other hand.

"Mhmm," she confirms, nodding her head against me. I reach over to turn off the lamp on the end table, then return my hand to her hair. Tired as she is, she still nuzzles into it. I close my eyes and rest my head back onto the pillows, but then a thought strikes me.

"What were you saying before?" I ask.

"Hm?" she inquires, "When?"

"While we were having sex," I explain, "You started saying something, then you stopped and said you love me again." She lazily pulls out of my embrace to scoot up until she's level with me, but stays as close as she can the whole time. Even with the lamp off, there's enough ambient light from the city around us that I can see her face with some clarity.

"I guess I should have told you sooner," she says, a nervous grin spreading on her face, "But, um, we have a guest." I'm confused for a moment, trying to parse her meaning. There's no way she called in a surprise third. We're monogamous and planning to stay that way. Is her mother visiting and she was just now buttering me up before telling me? That doesn't track, either.

"Wait, are you-" I begin, realization dawning on me and a grin of my own beginning. She nods in the darkness.

"I'm pregnant," she confirms, beaming now. She wraps her arms around me and buries her face in the crook of my neck. I wrap my own arms around her in return, lightly tracing one hand up and down her spine. I'm speechless for a moment, just grinning and letting the revelation wash over me.

"When?" I manage to ask. For a moment I entertain the fantasy that she'd been impregnated just now, and that through some romantic magic she could feel it. Not likely, I admit to myself, but cute to imagine.

"I took a test when my period didn't show up on time two weeks ago," she explains, voice muffled a little as she continues to nuzzle against me, "Like, we haven't been trying trying, but we haven't been not trying, either, so I knew it was a possibility." She shifts back down a little, resting her head on my chest again. "The test turned out positive, and then I started thinking of when to tell you."

"We were making love, and I thought, 'this made this,'" she continues, taking hold of my free hand and bringing it down to the side of her abdomen, "I was going to tell you then, but I didn't want to distract us." I chuckle a little and press a kiss to her forehead.

"Well, now I know," I remark, "I guess life's going to get pretty different around here." I adjust the covers to make sure we'll be cozy, settling in for the night, and she gives me a gentle squeeze.

"Yup," she agrees, sounding like she's already half-asleep, "It'll be an adventure. And I love our adventures."

"I do, too," I assure her, pressing a last kiss to her scalp before closing my eyes to drift off to sleep.