Crab Island Ch. 03

Story Info
The families continue their fun.
3.9k words
4.71
13.1k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a quiet meal, as the seven of them reflected on their afternoon experiences. After they'd eaten they sprawled in the sitting room, idle.

"Tonight," said Molly.

"What about tonight?" said Jill.

"Who's with who?"

Jill flushed, but her answer was prompt. "Why don't you and me take the boys for the night?"

"Our own, or each other's?"

"Both. All four of us."

Greg and John looked at each other, their grins broad. "Okay by us," said John.

"Looks like you get me and Sarah, Daddy," said Cara, winking at her smiling cousin. "Think you can manage?"

"If you let me rest occasionally," said Jack. Sarah giggled.

"We'll need two beds, so we'll use your room, okay?" said Jill, brows raised in query. John and Greg nodded, and Molly stifled a laugh at the eager look in their faces.

"And we'll need a double, for the three of us," said Jack, grinning at the girls, who smiled back.

"It's only seven now, and I for one could still use a break, fun as this week is turning out," said Jill. "We still haven't really explored the island yet." She giggled. "Too busy with sex!"

"Let's all have a stroll," said Jack, "and so that no-one gets an early start, we'll all go together."

"Okay," said Cara. "No fucking while we're out, but kissing, tit-and-ass-squeezing and assorted caresses are okay. Okay?"

John reached over and ran his hand over his sister's ass. "Okay," he said, grinning. Cara batted his hand away, but couldn't stop herself grinning back at her brother.

"Come on, then," said Jack. "Let's go."

"Bring your camera," said Molly to John. She gave him a friendly leer. "You never know."

They strolled casually for a while, moving out onto the beach, walking along the littoral. John dropped back and took a photograph, a relaxed group of naked people. He grinned. Four good-looking women, and he'd fucked them all except Sarah. No rush, he knew he'd be bedding his cousin sometime this week. Ahead the group had stopped, laughing at something.

"John," said Molly, " we just realised we have loads of photos of we women, but no nice shots of the guys."

Jill grinned. "I took a couple of John."

Molly laughed. "You did?"

Jill's grin was wicked. "Erect."

Molly snorted. "Right, in that case, all three of you guys, we want you up and throbbing!"

"Hey, Mom," said John, "it's not quite that easy."

"Oh, I think it is, honey. We'll give you blowjobs, but only until you're hard. We need you for later."

"Who?" said Sarah.

They looked at each other for a moment, then Cara grinned. "Maximum wickedness level," she said, laughing. "Moms with sons, Dad with daughter."

"That makes me camerawoman," said Sarah. "Give it here, John. What do I press?"

John gave Sarah quick instructions. "First pressure on the shutter activates the autofocus. Zoom, here, to frame. Press harder when you want to take the picture. Brace yourself and hold your breath while you shoot. Okay?"

"Yep. Okay, men, form a line. Ladies, to your knees!"

Laughing, Greg, John and Jack lined up, while Jill, Molly and Cara knelt before them. Sarah moved round slightly until she had them all in view, then took a quick shot of the group. Pricks still fairly soft, although she noted with interest that John's was showing signs of life. Hmm, she thought. I haven't had John yet. Looks like he might have quick recovery.

"Okay, ladies," she called. "Action!"

Molly grinned up at her son as she took him in her hand. She blew him a kiss and closed her lips around the end of his prick, licking lightly, sucking gently, moving her head, face-fucking herself. She could feel John's erection beginning to fill her mouth, and she knew it would only take a few strokes before he would be hard. She had a brief moment of regret that she couldn't finish it off, swallow his come, but then she smiled to herself. There was still the night to come, with Jill and Greg, too. Should be fun.

In Molly's mouth, John could feel himself as hard as he'd ever been. Guess it takes an experienced woman, he thought, just as Molly let his prick slip from her mouth with a soft 'pop' and sat back on her heels, a grin on her face. She glanced left and right. Jack and Greg were sporting equally impressive boners, and Sarah was wasting no time in getting the images recorded for posterity. Sarah paused, a twinkle in her eye and a grin on her face.

"What?" said Jill, recognising the devilment on her daughter's face.

"I just got what I think will be a great shot of three hard pricks filling three mouths, I just thought, maybe if you ladies were to kneel and let the guys take you from behind, I could get a good pussy-filling line-up of nice hard pricks as they go in. What do you think?"

Jill and Molly looked at each other, but Cara was already presenting her pretty ass to her father. Molly laughed. "This is one I really want to see." She winked at her son as she turned to kneel before him, Jill doing the same for Greg as the men went to their knees behind their partners.

"Ready, Mom?" said John.

"I think I must be, son. I got wet when I was sucking you hard, you should slip straight in." Moments later, the truth of her comment was put to the test as John eased his now rock-hard erection into his mother's pussy. Molly sighed, squeezing down with her pussy muscles, enjoying again the welcome feel of a hard weapon in her sheath.

"Okay, men," said Sarah, "I want to see you all ease back, but stay connected. Okay? Ready? Yes! Oh, fuck, I hope that one comes out okay! it looked great, three couples in a row. Three lovely pricks gleaming with pussy-juice. Magic!"

"I want to fuck," wailed John. "You can't get me this excited and not let me fuck you, Mom. It's not fair!"

"No it isn't," said Cara. She grinned back over her shoulder. "Fuck me, Daddy."

"Yeah!" said Greg, his hips beginning to move, his prick moving easily in his mother's free-flowing juices.

"You guys are gonna owe me," said Sarah, raising the camera to her eye again. "Someone else can be camerawoman next time!" She giggled. "Unless we can import a fourth stud from somewhere."

For a while, there was no sound on the beach except the hiss of the surf, the click of the camera shutter and the heavy breathing of six people vigorously enjoying an evening fuck in the late sunshine. Greg came first, crying out his triumph as his jizz surged into Jill's clutching pussy, John a couple of heartbeats behind, his cry joining Greg's in scaring the gulls from the reef. Jack, older, more experienced in pacing himself was a minute behind and this time it was Cara's cry that startled the seabirds, her father's voice a guttural grunt as he exploded into his daughter.

Sarah looked up in awe as she got up from kneeling in front of Cara, hoping she had caught the wild expression on Cara's pretty face as she came. "Wow," she said. "It was almost worth missing out on a fuck to see you all come."

"Never mind, Sarah," said Jack as he eased himself back from his daughter. "I'll make sure you get adequately rewarded tonight."

Sarah laughed. "I'll hold you to that, Uncle Jack."

"Who's for a swim?" said Jill. "We can wash off the sweat in the sea."

"Yes!" was the chorus, and seven happy, horny holidaymakers ran down the beach and into the sea. John's camera, carefully propped on a rock with the self-timer set, duly recorded the seven receding butts.

A little later they were all back at the Lodge, saying their goodnights as they went their separate ways. Jack and the two girls into the room he was sharing with Molly, Molly and Jill into the boys' room.

"John, sweetheart," said Molly. "How many more photos can you take before we run out of storage?"

"Another forty or so, Mom. After that, I either need to delete some or stop taking them until we get home again."

"We won't need forty. I just want one or two of you and me, to keep handy for when your Dad's away and I need masturbation stimulus."

John laughed, slightly surprised at his mother's frankness, despite their intimacy. "I think we can manage that, if Aunt Jill or Greg handle the camera."

"I'll be happy to do it," said Jill, "If I can have a couple of me and Greg." She winked at her son, who grinned. Jill sighed. "I think what I'd really like is video. Moving pictures." She laughed. "I think this week is getting me to where I'm a frustrated porn actress."

"And I'm an idiot," said John, smacking himself on the forehead. "I put my new camera into my bag, but I didn't take very much out to make room for it. If we're very lucky," he said, rummaging through his camera bag, "there might be my video camera. Ah! We're lucky!" He held up his hand, fingers crossed. "I hope I did remember to put the fresh batteries in. Checking... Yes!" He grinned at Jill. "Your career as a porn star can begin, Aunt Jill."

Jill laughed and flashed a grin at her sister-in-law. "Ooh, where do I start? Eating? Being eaten? Fucking?"

"All three, Mom, if it's me you have in mind," said Greg, laughing.

"It only needs one of us behind the camera," said Molly, grinning at Jill. "So do we two old broads take on one of these studs together, or do you want both studs, and me behind the camera?"

Jill stared at Molly for a long moment, then grinned. "Pretty please, two studs and you be camera girl. I'll return the favour if you want, later. Okay?"

"Okay," said Molly. "Okay, guys?"

"Um, yes," said John. "Did you need to ask?"

"Hell, yeah!" said Greg. "How do you want us, Mom?"

"Can one of you fuck me from behind while I eat the other?"

"Can we? Fuck, yes! Who fucks, who gets eaten?" said Greg.

"Let me eat you, son," said Jill, with a smile for Greg. "Lie back on the bed, so that John can get behind me." They quickly sorted themselves, and Molly moved to where she had the best view, zooming the camera for the best framing.

"Okay, gang, the camera is ready. Action!"

Greg groaned as he felt his mother's lips close easily over his erection, while Jill was hard put not to gasp as she felt John's prick slide into her welcoming pussy. John held still for a moment as his Mom zoomed in on his half-way-in erection, shooting carefully as John pushed the rest of the way into his aunt's clutching pussy, and Molly felt herself getting wetter, watching the way her sister-in-law's lower lips flexed to take John's thrusts.

Jill's head was bobbing as she fucked herself in the face with Greg's prick, her cheeks hollowing on each upstroke. Molly moved closer, capturing the image, then panned to Greg's face, a look of bliss on his face, eyes closed, as Jill ate him. Molly turned, catching John's face as he thrust into Jill, steady, rhythmic, his hands grasping her hips to steady himself. Molly grinned. I want to catch their faces when they come, she thought.

*

In the other bedroom, Jack reached out and pulled both girls to him, kissing them in turn. "How do you want to do this?" he said. "Any preferences?"

"Is there any way we can all be involved?" said Sarah.

"Yeah," said Jack. "One of you can sit on my face, and one on my prick. Once we get off, and I recover, you trade places for round two."

"Sounds good, Daddy," said Cara. "What else?"

"Well, I could fuck one of you from behind while one of you ate the other's pussy."

Sarah and Cara looked at each other. "Any preferences?" said Cara.

"I like the thought of your Dad eating me while you ride his prick. If we face each other, we can play with each other's tits, maybe kiss a little."

Cara grinned. "Now, that, I like! Daddy?"

"Sounds great to me, sweetheart."

"Okay, then. You lie on the bed, Daddy. We'll get you hard, then it's time to ride!" Cara grinned at Sarah, who grinned back at her. Moments later, Jack closed his eyes in bliss as he felt two tongues tasting the length of his rapidly hardening erection.

*

Greg was now sitting forward a little, cupping his mother's pendant tits as she ate him. He was close, and he knew it couldn't be long before he came, and he knew that when he did, look out, Mom! John was still rhythmically thrusting into Jill's pussy, while Molly kept taking short scenes of the lovers as they fucked. She didn't think it could be long, and as Greg's face tightened she kept the camera on him, grinning as she caught the moment he exploded into Jill's mouth, a strangled cry in his throat, his head thrown back.

Jill let him slide from her mouth, licking her lips. "Nice flavour, son. We must do this again."

Gasping for air, Greg weakly nodded assent. Jill slid her hand under herself, her fingers reaching for her clit, ready to bring herself that little bit closer to climax. She grinned across at Molly, who ducked lower, letting the camera catch Jill's fingers in close proximity to John's pistoning prick.

Jill looked back over her shoulder at John. "You close, hon?"

"Yeah," John gasped, "Very close."

"Hold on just a moment, honey, I'm pretty close myself. I'll just help myself along a little." And it was just a moment. Molly was focussed on Jill's face at the moment she came, and stared awed through the viewfinder as the expressions raced across Jill's face. She guessed Jill's contractions would bring John close and managed to refocus on her son, just as his own climax hit him and took him over the edge, an animal cry of satisfaction filling the room as John's hips bucked in orgasmic release.

*

Jack let out a soft sigh as Cara slid her soaking pussy down his shaft, her neat butt ending up on his thighs. He grinned up at her and blew his daughter a kiss. He looked at Sarah, ready to bestride his face. "Okay, Sarah," he said. "Climb aboard."

Sarah swung her leg over and shuffled forwards, so that her knees were at Jack's side. He'd stretched his arms over his head and she felt his hands on her hips as she positioned herself.

"Move back an inch or two," came Jack's muffled voice. Sarah moved, and squeaked as she felt Jack's tongue spear into her pussy.

"I think you got it, Uncle Jack," she said, and grinned at her cousin. Cara grinned back and reached out to cup Sarah's tits. Sarah smiled softly and leaned forward, her hands on Cara's cheeks, drawing her into a soft, but welcome, kiss, a kiss which started as merely friendly but which grew hotter as Cara's lips parted, her tongue darting out to duel with Sarah's.

Sarah could feel Jack's mouth moving on her pussy, his tongue darting into her intimacies, and she gently broke the kiss.

"Time to ride, cuz," she said, and Cara grinned, lifting herself up her father's prick, until he almost left her, then sliding down again. Cara reached out and cupped Sarah's tits again and smiled as her cousin's warm hands moved to cup hers in return. They fondled each other, cupping, squeezing, as Cara rode her father, and Jack's tongue busied itself exploring Sarah's soaking pussy.

Jack was a lover of pussy-eating and he had honed his skills on Molly over the years of their marriage, and Sarah was excited by the situation, so that Sarah was first to approach climax. Cara was close, but gasped as Sarah let out a tight scream, her belly rippling and her thighs clamping on Jack's ears. This excited Cara, so that within a few strokes of riding her Dad's erection, she too came, her pussy pulsing, squeezing at Jack's cock. The two cousins collapsed into each other's arms, until Sarah giggled as she felt herself lifted a little.

"Hey, give me air," said Jack, laughing. Cara grinned as Sarah lifted herself off Jack, moving to the side where she knelt, her hand on Jack's chest.

"You two both come?" said Jack.

"Yeah, Daddy. It was great," said Cara, as Sarah nodded agreement.

"I still have to come, so do you want me to keep on riding me, sweetheart, or should I take you some other way?"

"Take me doggy-style, Daddy, while I have me a taste of Sarah's pussy. It looks wet and delicious to me," Cara replied with a wink for her cousin. In moments they were reorganised, Sarah leaning back on a pile of pillows, while Cara arranged herself so that her tongue could reach Sarah's soaking pussy, and Jack knelt behind his daughter, prick hard, ready, still wet from its earlier penetration of Cara. As Cara's head went down, Jack slid his hardness into Cara's sopping core, groaning softly at the snugness of his daughter's depths around him.

Cara's tongue flicked out and Sarah moaned softly, enjoying the sensations. Jack lengthened his stroke, moving easily in Cara's wetness. He'd been close while Cara rode him, and it didn't take very long before he was close again. He slowed, tiny strokes, just keeping himself on the edge, sliding a hand under Cara to finger her little button. She gasped, and so did Sarah as Cara's tongue speared into her.

"Close, minx?" said Jack in Cara's ear.

"Damn right," she said, breathless.

"Sarah?" said Jack.

"Any fucking second now," said Sarah, her voice tight with emotion. "You two sure know how to eat pussy."

"Okay, Cara, honey, you get Sarah off, and I'll get you off, while your very talented pussy gets me off." Cara's tongue speared out again and Sarah gasped as she felt her cousin's teeth touch her clit, the shock, fear, excitement tipping her over into climax, her pussy clutching at Cara's tongue, while Jack's fingers on Cara's clit took her over the edge, just as Jack's own climax filled Cara in jerking thrusts.

Slowly the three lovers stilled, and Jack eased out of Cara, who swung herself around to lie beside Sarah. The two girls looked at each other, grinning, then at Jack. He smiled.

"Clean up a little, girls. I need a rest, maybe a nap, before I can ride again." A few minutes later, washed, dried, clean, no longer sticky, Jack settled down between the two girls, an arm around each of them. He kissed Cara lightly, kissed Sarah, and a few minutes later they were all asleep.

*

As John eased himself out of his aunt's soaking pussy, Molly laid the camera aside, pushed her son until he was on his back beside Jill and Greg, and extended her tongue to clean his jizz and Jill's juices from his prick, smiling as he let out a long, deep sigh of contentment. Molly sat back on her heels as Jill sat up, reaching across to kiss her sister-in-law. Jill smiled.

"That," she said, "was good."

"Amen to that," said Greg, still on his back, eyes closed.

"What now?" said Molly. "You three look like the cats that got the cream, and I have a bad case of frustration."

Jill grinned. "You could lie back and let me eat you, if you want, while our studs recover. One of them might like to be cameraman."

Molly grinned. "Sounds good to me, Jill. Boys?"

"I'll be cameraman," said John. "Okay, Greg?"

"Sure," said Greg, thinking, if I get hard quick enough, Mom's getting it while she eats Aunt Molly.

"Okay, then," said Molly, lying down on her back in a nest of pillows. "Come and eat me!"

Jill grinned, kneeling between her sister-in-law's spread legs. Molly has a lovely pussy, she thought, and she's certainly ready, red and wet! Mmm, I'm gonna enjoy this! She bent, and let her tongue travel slowly the whole length of Molly's slit, smiling to herself as she heard Molly's soft moan, enjoying the salty-sweet tang, the rich aroma filling her nostrils.

John was crouched beside them, the camera zoomed in on his Mom's pussy while his aunt made a meal of her. Greg, on the other side of the bed, idly caressed his prick, slowly hardening as he watched his aunt being eaten by his mom. I can't tell anyone, he thought, because they'd never believe it, and for the obvious reasons, too, but oh, man, is this good or is this good! His hand went to his erection again. Yes! Hard enough! He moved across, kneeling behind his mother.

"Okay, Mom, stand by to receive boarder!" he said, then eased his cock into his mother's wet and ready pussy. He caught John's eye and the cousins grinned at each other.

"Oh, yes!" Jill hissed, as she felt her son's cock penetrate her depths. "Yes, sweetheart, fuck your mother!"

12