Crab Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the plan, Mom."

"Hey, sis," said Molly, laughing, "get your mouth back to what it was doing!"

"Sorry, love, temporarily distracted by that son of mine ramming his prick into my pussy."

"Hardly ramming, Mom."

Jill said nothing, her mouth busy on Molly's pussy again, and Greg concentrated on giving his mother the benefit of the full length of his cock, moving smoothly in Jill's free-flowing love-juice. Balanced, he moved his hands under her torso and cupped her pendant tits, the nipples hard against his palms, never ceasing the smooth movements of his hips as his prick moved easily, audibly, in his mother's pussy.

There was too much sexual tension in the room for the calm to last, and one of the three, Molly, Jill or Greg, was going to come first, but who?

It was Molly, a strangled moan coming from her as her climax took her, her face in a rictus that could be ecstasy or agony, and John wondered which as the camera in his hands recorded his mother's climax.

Jill was next, a hissed 'yes!' issuing from her mouth, her pussy squeezing, trying its best to drain Greg's balls and his own climax followed seconds later, stimulated by his aunt's and his mother's climaxes, his hips driving his prick reflexively into his mother's pussy.

Gradually the lovers regained their equilibrium, their breathing easing, the pounding of their hearts lessening, the reflexive urges of their genitals easing to the occasional twitch. John straightened from where he knelt with the camera beside Molly.

"I really hope I caught that action," he said, "it was awesome."

"We'll check it out later," said Molly, "for the moment, at least a nap, maybe sleep. Who's sleeping with who? Greg? Do you want to sleep with your aunt?"

Greg grinned. "Yes, please, Aunt Molly."

Jill turned to John, merely raising her eyebrows in query. He grinned and nodded.

Twenty minutes later, anyone checking the house would have found seven sleeping people. Any plans for further romps would now have to wait for the dawning of a new day,

And there we'll leave the lovers. I'm sorry it's taken so long to offer this third part and I admit freely, nineteen years is a long wait! Sometimes, Life just gets in the way. Constructive comment welcomed, and a vote would be nice, too.

12