Cracking Coconut Ch. 01

Story Info
First Day On The Job.
7.5k words
4.43
25.5k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Some people say their dream job was strange. Like wanting to be a writer of occult fiction, or pursuing a career in storm chasing, but Coconut never felt that way about her ideal profession. She simply wanted to be of use, to help and care for any that needed her. Assuming they were futanari of course. And so, she applied for Futa Care the second an opening came up. It didn't matter to her what it entailed, if it meant working with futanari, then she would happily do the work.

She honestly didn't think she'd get it. Futa Care was a massive conglomerate that only hired the best, of which she was far from, having barely graduated high school with a B- average and never even attempted college. This was her dream, and people shouldn't wait for their dreams. Still, she had her doubts when the response came through on her phone. She was with her family, everyone ready console her.

But that proved unnecessary.

"I got the job!" Coconut leapt up and hugged her device like a newborn kitten. Her own tail fluttered, releasing the nervous energy she'd been building for the past week, so it could be replaced by joy.

"No way," Pineapple, her sister, said and walked over. She was a good two inches taller, though it didn't mean much when Coconut was only five-foot-three, "Holy shit, Jackie, come see this." Her other sibling rushed to join them, huddling in close to read carefully.

"This has to be a mistake. It says they're hiring you for a managerial position, but... You're you," Jackie said, casting a hand over her shorter sister's visage.

Coconut pouted, "What do you mean? I can manage people."

"She has a point," Pineapple muttered, "Her boobs are big enough to keep people in line, for fear they'll be crushed anyway."

"Hey!" Their mother interjected, chest bouncing over, "Coco worked hard to cultivate those breasts, just like me. You might not know this, but looking after big boobs isn't a simple job." The older pair looked down at their, not-quite flat chests, which may as well be when compared to Coconut or their mom. The latter at least tried downplaying her endowments by hunching over around them, but it was pointless when all her clothes showed half a foot of cleavage.

"Fine, whatever," Pineapple said and returned to her seat, "I still think it's bogus."

"Want to bet how long it'll take them to realise?" Jackie asked.

"Sure."

"I'll show you," Coconut said, folding her arms over her prodigious chest, "I can totally be a manager. Just need to look up what to do."

For the next week, Coconut tried to get up to speed with her new duties. They wanted her to start the week after, and for her to move into the company apartment complex beforehand, so she thought time was on her side. Between packing her stuff and researching the position, all her attention went to the latter. And so, with less than a week to go, she was in her new home. How long they'd let her keep it was anyone's guess.

"Okay, need to study. Unpacking can wait! Hmm, what's that?" Coconut noticed a bottle on the spotless kitchen counter, like they'd cleaned the place just for her. It was pills and labelled simply; 'enhancements'. A notification got her attention and found a text from her new boss, telling her the pills are a natural stimulant and would help acclimate to her new position. How thoughtful!

Futa Care had some of the best leaps in pharmaceuticals in recent years. She could put her faith in their little wonder pill and focus on unpacking. If things went this smoothly the rest of the time, she'd like working there. Plus there must be a ton of beautiful futanari around the offices, meaning she might meet one. It was just unfortunate that her home town didn't have any futanari in its population, but it was small. Who'd want to live there anyway?

Here in the big city, she might finally meet one. Coconut sorted her bed out first and laid on it, looking through her gallery of famous futanari, or herms in some circles. Being such a small town was torture for her, being a hermosexual - a phrase the internet coined and firmly stuck. Girls just didn't do enough for her, neither did boys, but something futanari infatuated her. Just a glimpse of a bulge on an otherwise feminine body enticed her more than her mother's legendary salmon dish. Testimonials proved that she would run home, regardless of rain or shine, injured or not, just to eat it.

As she looked through, her gallery naturally turned to the futa starts of the internet. That is to say, porn stars. Her favourite clips played before her, naturally turning the catgirl on. Her tail curled, trying to pull on her shorts, while her snatch moistened. She wriggled on the bed, grinding her tits into the sheets, until her arousal demanded that she focus on the real issue. The subsequent orgasm drowned out all her worries and she slept through her first night in the city.

The other days went by in similar fashion. She didn't worry about the management, certain the enhancement pills would work, and spent her time doing what she did best; pining for every herm online. How was it that, in the 21st century when futa populations were booming, she just couldn't meet one? That'd soon change.

She masturbated every night. It wasn't uncommon for her, at only twenty-one, she had plenty of hormones rampaging about, not to mention her mother claimed she also had a terrifying sex drive at her age. Something felt different about it, though she couldn't place the feeling exactly. Coconut had experienced many bouts of heat since puberty, though her season wasn't until next month, yet that telltale warmth in her lower belly was there.

"It's just nerves," Coconut said even as she swiped at her pussy with her tail, hands busy with her phone and breast, "Once I get started, this'll all go away."

That's the spirit she thrived on until the fateful morning of her first day on company grounds. She'd expected to receive some correspondence informing her of various duties, or at least an orientation day to familiarise herself with the building and it's workers, but they only ushered her into reception. A nice cow-girl greeted and directed her to an elevator that took her up to the sixty-ninth floor. There, she took a seat outside her boss's office and waited.

People came and went, none of them too dressed up. Everyone seemed casual in the workplace, many outfitted with nothing but shirts and khakis, which soothed her nerves. She'd wanted to wear a suit for her first day, but with the weather and her internal body temp, it'd leave her a sweaty mess. Instead, she opted for a cute, but conservative camisole with some jean shorts that showed off the tan on her arms and legs. She fiddled with her hair as she waited, counting the seconds.

"Sorry for keeping you," a pleasant woman of horse ancestry said. Her sleek, perky ears gave it away, as did her physique, "Won't be another five minutes. Here, for your troubles." They handed Coconut a tall glass of water, refreshingly clear and even iced, perfect for the nervous heat in her belly.

"Thanks. My nerves are totally shot. Can't stop shaking," Coconut said, holding a hand out in demonstration, "And is it really warm in here?"

"Don't worry about it. After a while, you get used to the heat. Most of our workers like a warmer climate."

"That explains the uniform," Coconut chuckled and sipped her drink with a satisfied sigh, "I needed that. It's strange, I usually never get this anxious, then again this is my dream job."

"You look well suited to it," the horse girl said, smiling wider as Coconut's eyelids drooped. Didn't she sleep enough last night? No, she couldn't sleep because her pussy kept waking her every couple hours, "Not many are so receptive. You'll be perfect."

"Th-thanks," Coconut yawned. The cold water would keep her awake, so she tried drinking more, but the glass slipped and spilled all over her chest. Even the sting of ice did nothing to rouse her, "I'm just gonna, take a nap."

In her unconsciousness, Coconut was transported to a new building. The people responsible were very gentle with her, like sculptors as they perfected their life's work, and removed her shorts and soaked top. Only her underwear covered anything of the cat-girl's stunning body, which contrasted the luxurious cobalt of the bed sheets she laid on. An easily hidden bruise on the back of her thigh marked an injection sight. All that occurred in the two hours she slept with everyone involved absent as her mismatched eyes fluttered open.

Where was she? Coconut frowned at a ceiling straight from a magazine on mansions or expensive hotel rooms, including the superfluous chandelier and artwork. Lifting her head from the feather-stuffed pillows, she saw giant windows lead out onto a terrace with a similarly huge pool, overlooking a city from above. Only the few skyscrapers littered throughout were taller.

She shuffled off the bed, which was more than enough for ten people let alone just her. Opposite the floor-to-ceiling windows was a kitchen, state of the art with touch controls on just about everything. She checked the fridge and found it stocked to overflowing with everything necessary for a flawless diet. The pantry contained candy to satisfy even the sweetest tooth, with peaches and pomegranates placed everywhere. Everything was a stark white juxtaposed by rich primary colours.

Was this her boss's penthouse? Surely only a CEO or celebrity could afford such a place for only one woman. Unless it wasn't just for her. Coconut finally took notice of her nudity, her pulse quickened and her instincts kicked in; find a way out. Her sisters told her about this before she left, how her boss would only hire her if she slept with them, likely doing unspeakable acts in the process. She had no intention of giving up her anal virginity to someone she didn't know. The others had long since passed.

She tried the windows; locked. The doors; locked, except the bathroom which was bigger than her parents' living room back home. Desperate, she tried clawing at the walls, but found them reinforced. All she succeeded in doing was marring the paint. Worse, the adrenaline was fading fast and replaced by an unwelcome incessant burning in her lower body. She returned to the bed and hid under the sheets while she ignored the ridiculous arousal pumping through her veins.

For the next five minutes, Coconut did nothing but watch the doors. Someone would come in soon, and when they did, she'd make a bid for freedom and expose Futa Care. She adored futanari too much to let them be represented by such a despicable company.

The front door clicked open. This was it! Coconut flung the covers off and moved into position, ready to pounce. It pulled her panties tight against her pussy, drawing an unwarranted moan from her lips. A burgundy door opened silently and feet appeared at the bottom. Just a second more and... Coconut's limbs went rigid.

Through the door walked not one, not two, but six futanari. Not just any either. Her loins quivered as they fully came into the view, lining up left to right from biggest bulge to smallest, not that any of them could be classed as small. The last futa on the right's pants protruded down to her knee with a thick log of a wholly different calibre to those Coconut frequented in high school. But the futa on the far left was an entirely different story to her.

"Woohoo! Jackpot," the far right futa said. Her voice was rough, not like a smoker, more boyish, "About time we got a real pussy."

"Settle down, Abi," one in the middle said, a fox by the look of her tail, "Remember common courtesy?"

Abi sucked her teeth, "Fine. I'm Abi, Number 6 Breeder in Futa Care. Looking forward to wrecking your cunt."

"I am Aria, Number 5 Breeder in Futa Care. Pleased to met you."

"I'm Lydia, Number 4 Breeder in Futa Care. Sorry for Abi."

"I'm Kumano, Number 3 Breeder in Futa Care. We're gonna have so much fun together."

"I'm Yoko, Number 2 Breeder in Futa Care. Don't disappoint me."

"And I'm Lucy, Number 1 Breeder in Futa Care. Just do your best and try to have fun."

They were all so different, yet shared that title of 'Breeder' for a single - sometimes double - reason. Coconut struggled to put names to their faces, eyes always drifting low to take in their groins and the promise of so much more than a simple 'sleep with the boss' situation. Hypers weren't unheard of, but she'd never had any interest in them beyond a passing fancy. Most chose to just live in seclusion after all.

Now she was faced with six futanari that epitomised the term. Especially Lucy, a bull by the look of her horns and shape of her members, slung up in flimsy, oversized jockstrap. It barely covered her shafts and left her balls to a bra of all things. Did they even make ones in that size? Coconut turned her attention to the others, noting some had breasts far larger than her own. It was enough to make her feel small, especially when three of them were a good three or four feet taller than her.

"You're Coconut, correct?" Lydia asked, clearly the most sociable one, "Janet never disappoints. How she knows a fertile woman from the rest just by their résumé, I'll never understand."

"What's... what's going on?" Coconut asked, then fell from her pounce as Abi stomped forward.

"I love it when they don't explain a thing. I got first dibs!" Abi announced and tore off her ill-suited pants, revealing her naked member and dark, almost ashen skin. Short, spiky red hair did a poor job hiding her sleek horns. A demon, Coconut realised and shirked further away, "You, little kitty, were hired by Futa Care to breed more futanari."

"Ever wondered why the herm populace skyrocketed since they came to power, it's because of people like us and you." Lydia explained.

"But I didn't agree to this!" Coconut said, even as Abi climbed onto the bed with her, fat cock thickening every inch she closed between them.

"Sure you did, it was all in your contract. They even put in big bold letters," Lydia said, "Oh my god, did you not read it?"

"No! It was like fifty pages and I just wanted to work with futanari." She was babbling now, back against a wall and pussy aching. It wanted Abi, specifically her cock, enough that it tried hacking her limbs to move towards it.

"Why?" Lucy asked, the staggering bull just had to tilt her head to see her over Abi's frame.

"Be-because I love futanari! I only wanted to be near them all the time." Her hopes rose as Lucy smirked.

"Make sure you warm her up properly, Abi. I want her."

"Seriously?!" Abi whined, halting her advance to look at the giant, "You blow off the last dozen and now you want to join in?"

"What can I say? She's got my attention."

Coconut's spirit plummeted while her heat soared. Did that mean Lucy, and her mammoth cocks, would try and... but that... it didn't... why was she so fucking horny?!

"Fine. I'm still gonna take some eggs."

"Sure. Always good to have a participation prize," Lucy said, then went to a wall, pressed a hidden panel and out came a giant couch, suitable even for her, "Have fun. I'll wait my turn."

With that, any hope of avoiding this drifted away and Coconut was left to look at Abi. Her eyes roamed lower and settled on the swelling erection, easily over three-feet already, and thicker than both her arms. Thicker, even, than her thigh. It's blunt crown rose into view, then dipped and pressed against Coconut's panty clad snatch.

"Oh yeah, this'll be great. But first..." Abi pulled away and, for a split second, Coconut thought she just might be spared. It was shattered instantly, as the demon produced a thick ring seemingly from nowhere, though its sheen implied a moist hiding place. Noticing her fixation, Abi explained, "I'm a big fan of cock rings, really helps build up a huge load. Problem is they always snap before I'm ready to cum. That's why this baby's made of tungsten and you are going to help me test it. Hmm, what'll give in first, your mind or my ring? Let's find out."

Thanks to its slimy coat, the ring slid down her erection easily and settled at the base. As the rest of her blood flowed in, it bit into her flesh and earned a hiss of discomfort from her, though the demon's smile didn't fade as she approached Coconut once more. Her cock shoved against her panties, threatening to take them with her, but she paused.

"Hmm, not wet enough," Abi sighed, then showed off her deadly canines with a devilish smirk, "Guess that means my dick needs some lubing."

Ever the optimist, Coconut believed that she would be spared for another minute at least. Like she read the emotion, Abi impaled it on her cock, by shoving it straight into the cat-girl's unguarded mouth. She didn't lose any time in claiming her throat either. Coconut stared ahead in blind shock and horror, then the sensations registered.

She pushed on the demon's hips to no avail. Air had no path to her lungs anymore, neck completely saturated in Hyper dick, and her jaw ached in protest. Coconut tried every avenue available to her; claws dug into Abi, her teeth gnashed at the shaft sliding deeper and deeper, she even squirmed her whole body in hopes of release. The demon sighed and pulled away. She did it! These futanari wouldn't just have their way with her like some stray in heat. She would fight every step of the...

SLAP!

Coconut's mouth fell open in stunned horror. A trail of spit coated her cheek where she was struck, not by a hand, but the cock that just plundered her gullet. How did an penis have that much weight behind it? Another strike to the other side discombobulated her thoughts and left her reeling, the perfect chance for Abi to slide back in. Her jaw again creaked to accept such a thing.

It was too much. What little air she acquired was lost as Abi thrust into her face, balls slamming into her chest and knocking all the air from her nostrils. Her throat shouldn't accept so much so easily, yet Abi's crotch filled her vision after a few thrusts. Her jaw hurt. Her neck should never be forced to stretch so wide. Her chest bulged from the cock all the way down into her belly. Yet it was all made worse by a simple fact.

She enjoyed it.

Every shred of discomfort just made her panties that much wetter. Her tongue did nothing to aid her resistance, only wriggled beneath Abi's girth to taste everything it could, inundating her senses with nothing but cock. Even her nose colluded with the traitorous organ and snorted Abi's scent like cocaine, despite no air making its way into her lungs. The weight of testicles on her chest also worsened the sensations.

"Fuck me, they really know how to pick 'em," Abi groaned and grabbed Coconut's head as she shuffled back off the bed, making sure the cat-girl was always attached to her cock. It retracted from her lips, heavy ropes of spit between them, before she was flipped onto her back like a misbehaving kitten. Coconut stared up at the dark flesh of Abi's scrotum, its scent drifted to her and circulated throughout her body. It took every shred of will not to moan.

A slight sheen of sweat was already on the demon's flesh, though not born of exertion. Coconut panted for air, the musk so thick she tasted it on her tongue, before the cock lined up, glans butting against her nose, then rammed back in. Her whole being cried out in confusion, part of it horrified by the feeling of her skin stretching like a condom around this thing, and another creaming itself over such a virile cock fucking her from mouth to stomach. Her panties clung to her folds like paint as fem-cum poured out.

It only got worse as Abi pounded her face. Each thrust went until the tungsten ring bashed into her lips, slowly swelling them with the abuse, while Abi's hands held her steady with Coconut's tits. Nails dug deep into their sensitive flesh, squished tight around the bulge rampaging down her chest, while the nipples were bullied under the demon's palms.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,821 Followers