Cracking Coconut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced to the tall windows and saw early morning sunlight rising over the city. While she didn't know what time she arrived at the room, it was enough that Abi had fucked her throughout the night, only stopping for no more than half a minute, even then her hips had kept moving. In spite of all that, Abi was no slower or weaker. Her hips slapped into Coconut's ass loud as ever.

Coconut no longer had to the strength to move her head. Instead, she let it slump forward, just to the side of the massive bulge constantly rising and falling. Between thrusts, she saw Abi's scrotum and the beach balls packed within. Not a millimetre of the surface was flat, covered in the writhing bumps of her sperm.

They squirmed faster as another lurch signalled a new failed orgasm. Untold numbers of climaxes had been attempted, only for the load to be met with the tungsten ring, still holding out despite Abi's tumescent member. Not only had her balls filled out, but her cock too, like it was trying to dislodge the obstruction.

What little of it Coconut saw had become a scathing scarlet tone. Sweat gleamed and flowed on Abi's thighs, the muscles still hard at work trying to breed her. If the ring held out for long enough, maybe they'd never succeed. Coconut couldn't help a weak smirk at the thought, something that Abi sensed.

"Don't get cocky," the demon snapped and spanked her ass harder than ever, "My dick's snapped every ring before and it'll do it again. And when it does, I'm gonna make sure your womb is swimming my progeny for the next nine months. You'll still be birthing my sperm for years after. I'll even make you eat them, just so they don't go to waste. I bet you thought the load I dumped in your belly was big, didn't you? Well, this'll really fuck you up, I promise. In fact, hey girls, drain the pool. I wanna try something!"

Coconut barely registered the giggles or movement as the others went outside. A gust of fresh air broke in, the first clear dose of oxygen she'd had in hours. She gulped it down like a fish, yet was disappointed. When the door shut and Abi's musk saturated the space once more, she quivered in climax. Was she that far gone? No, it was just that they'd been fucking for so long and she got used to it.

Once this was over, normal air would be fine. Things would be normal. She'd still be normal. Even if Abi did break the ring and dumped a fat load of giant sperm inside her. It was just one pregnancy. She could handle that and get her life back on track. Definitely.

Unnoticed by either demon or cat-girl, a tiny chink in the ring appeared as Abi's cock throbbed desperately.