Craig Takes Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This drove Craig wild as he fucked her harder and faster started to grunt knowing that he was about to blow, then with one final stroke he grabbed both her shoulders, pulled her back, threw his head back, let out a primal scream, and drove his huge black cock balls deep into his new white slut unleashing a torrent of cum into Shelby's sopping wet hole. Shelby came herself feeling many hard thick spurts of cum splash against her walls and fill her up to the point where her pussy overflowed with Craig's black seed.

Once they both came down, Craig slowly pulled out and some of his cum followed and fell out of Shelby onto the bed. He grabbed his big cock and slapped on her fat booty a few times before standing up. Shelby collapsed on the bed and rolled over on her back.

She looked up at Craig, "My God you are an animal. That was fucking insane!"

Craig replied, "I couldn't pass your sexy ass up, I see you loved every bit of it."

Shelby laugh, "I love your big black cock. I never had anything like it. It was truly amazing." She looked over at the clock and saw it was almost 3:00pm, "Oh shit my kid is going to be home soon, you have to go. Call me?"

Craig, "We'll see." With that he went to the dining room put his clothes on and left.

To be continued...

12