All Comments on 'Craigslist CD Hookup'

by Lovinhose

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice and straight to the point. Hope to hear more of your adventures. Like to see a picture of you on your bio

I am still virgin but looking for my man

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it,

I loved doing the same when younger and had some fantastic fucks, it is amazing how many men like to fuck c/ds.

Look forwards to hearing more

bluesky496bluesky496over 10 years ago

nice, i would love to read more you lucky thing.

DeborahTheDebutanteDeborahTheDebutanteover 10 years ago
Panties

Damn. I couldn't hold on, now I have to wash my panties !!!

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Its nice to read a true life story for once. I can relate to this story as im also a CD and love hooking up with guys whenever I can. Im not married so I have all the freedom I need. Ive met my fair share of psychos and have to be very careful.I love married guys the best also, they just want a good decent fuck most of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked your story, close to mine. I also agree with the last comment, married guys are best, they just want to fuck. After many times trying to hook up, driving to a promised meeting, no one there, I got my first. He said he was married, he and his wife were visiting friends in town, he would be getting take away. I drove to the meeting spot, a well frequented café, take away/ truck stop. A large car park, I drove around, there was the van, I drove around again and parked about 6 spots away. then walked to the van, opened the door and there he was , mid 40s, sitting in the back. I am just passable, I was wearing a black flared dress, pantyhose and flat shoes. He told me to lay down, on my stomach, I felt him lift my dress, his hand ran over my pantyhosed arse, he said nice,my wife will not let me fuck her there. He grabbed the sides of the pantyhose and lowered them and straddled my arse, I felt his cock at my lubed hole and he slowly entered. He leaned forward,hooking his arms under mine and fucked my willing hole until I felt him swell and warmth enter me. He pulled out, as I knelt to get up I felt cumm leak from my hole. I pulled up my pantyhose and moved back to my car, my hole squelching as I walked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dam!

Too bad you're not in my area, I'd be a regular, my C/L replies are all fakes and flakes.

Riki1942Riki1942over 10 years ago
I know what you mean!

I know what you mean about the feeling and thrill of getting fucked bareback. I don't do it with strangers, but I do love to be able to have the guy fucking me cum deep inside me!

The very best is having a CD friend spend the night, take a Viagra, fuck me good with our nylon clad legs entwined, feel him cum in me and then be able to feel his still hard and cum slick cock moving inside me!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cumming

its great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh yeah

I wish that would happen to me. I went to a mans house dressed in pantyhose and nighty and sucked his cock but I would love to be fucked bareback

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
do you suck too ?

I wonder if you suck cock too, or do you just get fucked. I'm a CD and I love french-kissing men (it really gets me going and is great foreplay) and I also love sucking cock -- any type or size of cock. Do you suck too? Do you kiss? If not, why not ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful feeling.

Having a rigid member cum inside is just wonderful. Especially if it's another Gurl like myself. Always in sheer hosiery, I especially enjoy being on my back with nyloned legs up and spread. Often, when she cums in me, it will send me over the edge to a wonderful orgasm. Although, I don't always have to ejaculate to feel the warmness and loving resolution afterwards. Just writing this makes me pulsate with desire. I just may dress and go look for a hard one to breed me. Keep up the good work.

jackbirdjackbirdalmost 7 years ago
oh yes

Getting fucked bareback is so hot. I have been seeing a married guy for over 4 years now. I dress for his pleasure and he fucks me bareback. Love the feeling of his warm sticky cum in me. Unlike you my wife knows nothing of my cross dressing or taking cock in my ass. She dose know I like my hole played with as she uses toys on me but thats not the same as skin on skin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dressing

I would love to meet someone like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes, please.

I need this but l''m likely past my window of opportunity.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 4 years ago
Always enjoyed ...

I enjoyed your story. You didn’t lie. It was short and to the point which was appreciated. I have always enjoyed meeting a CD for sex (I don’t dress ... I just enjoy giving oral sex to a CD). I am only oral (giving) but have thought about many scenarios. I prefer CD’s that are at least somewhat passable. I understand the butterflies and have experienced them every time before meeting a CD for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it! Same here, mommys lingere from when I was very young. Wifes things after getting married (she is, blissfully, clueless) my own collection now. I love a hot, stiff cock pumping a load into my pussy, it feels soooo good! I'm meeting a new playmate today, he's dressing and bringing toys AND Viagra! I'll let you know how it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been dressing girly since around 13 lucky me had 3 sisters and my mum so lots of things to wear. Had my first fucking by a friend after school dressed in a skirt blouse and knee socks and loved it no condom just skin on skin. I started cottaging at night slipping out going to a park dressing as a girl and having sex with horny men mostly older and married which was fine as long as i got cocked and my bum filled with cockgoo. I still cottage occasionally but use dating sites and meet usually horny married guys who want the excitment of car and outdoor sex that they miss and dont get anymore. They say i make them feel young again and reward me with lots of cockgoo in my mouth and bum. Nothing turns me on more than being on my back on a park bench my legs spread and a man fucking me and french kissing me and telling me how sexy i am and pumping his goo into me. When im being fucked i really dont care who see's me and a few have. Im Paul(a) im in the UK and i love being a gurl and getting cocked by men of all ages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good with saying a whole lot about things relationships it's all good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ooohh.......how I would have LOVED to slurp his hot fresh cum from your freshly fucked asspussy! Nothing like rimming another CD to get the treat our lover just deposited in us, eh? horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovinhose@Lovinhose
First of all, yes, my profile picture is really me, those are my legs! And I'm damn proud of them, been told many times by both men and women that I have better legs than most women do. So now a little about me. I have been crossdressing for many years, since about 8. I beli...

story TAGS