All Comments on 'Craigslist Creampie'

by Allen_X_Miller

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More Please

Wish my wife would do that and let me clean her up with my mouth afterwards. More chapters please

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 7 years ago
Nicely done...... :)

I enjoyed this very sexy account of a couple having some special fun. Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved it, can't wait for more of her and Peter or another man from Craigslist

Doug689Doug689about 7 years ago
Awesome!

Reminds my of sharing my wife. The first time was the best! So hot, but mine was done in our living room, then bedroom, much more comfortable.

Don't understand the negative reviews - WTF are you here for if this offends you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT

Great story and hope you write more about your beautiful wife.Thanks for sharing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shared wife

Nice job! Have shared my wife on a few occasions but never with a stranger but have placed ads myself but could never find the right guy. Seeing my wife suck and fuck another guy is extremely exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved the Dialog

Well written. Loved the build up. Assume dialog. I hope to read of further adventuresin the near future.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
All in good fun

No drama, no tension, no burning bitches, and no negative consequences. Just a couple of old married people coloring outside the lines. You will surely get death threats for this, but there are many others who enjoy this type of story.

Welcome to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so hot

Why didnt you go down on her and lick her clean? i would have

hoping there is more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best

You captured a lot of the feelings, the thrill, and the fun of the experience. I have been there, done that. Really enjoyed it, and i hope to read more. Don't worry about the confused zealots that read this and then feel guilty. I am sure their wives are out making up for their lack of imagination with anyone dude that really knows what a woman wants.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 7 years ago
LOL @ the anonies

Look how angry they all are! Fucking HILARIOUS! 😂

You have to laugh at those who come to a pornographic story site and call the others who visit the same site "perverts" and "sick fucks." Dumbasses. Absolute dumbasses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good story! The aswipe and sick fucker is annony

This asshole reads all of these LW and cuck stories and then bitches about them,. If anyone is sick it's you annony you insane fucking fag!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love it!

The closet fags who can't stop themselves from reading the entire story, jerking desperately until the end, love to call everyone else fags!

After I became widowed to early in my life, I answered one of these ads on craigslist. I hadn't cum with a woman in a few years when I buckled and gave in. They seemed like a very nice couple, just a few years old then my 42. We met for drinks and dinner and found we meshed very well.

It was their first time too. Which made it funny, we were all virgins, so to speak! We took a week to think it over, after which I was given directions to their home. Jodie was/is a doll. About 5'2" 115lbs, she has perky little titties with the huge nipples I love. Her pussy is also perfect, a nice little clamshell without the inner lips hanging out. Perfect to suck on, especially with an oversized clit. Geoff is heavyset, a little taller than my 6', with a large gut. I learned he had trouble gaining an erection from health issues due to his weight.

The first time we met, drinks flowed copiously. I'm not huge, but they both seemed interested in my cock. At the urging of Geoff, Jodie finally pulled my cock out on the couch and both seemed impressed. I'm only about 7" long, but pretty thick with a large plum head. I'm uncut and the skin draws back nicely. At least to me, nicely!

After Jodie jacked me for a few minutes, Geoff stood and undressed her in front of me. My God is she beautiful, with a body any 20 year old would be proud to possess. She loved oral more than penetrative sex but she assured me the sky was the limit. But she laughed, no anal because I was too thick.

We were soon in their bedroom. They directed me to lay on my back and Jodie and I began to 69. Her pussy smelled and tasted wonderful and the mouth on my cock was something I only dreamed of. With sucking like that, I could give up pussy forever! It had been so long, I'd warned them beforehand, it wasn't long and I was ready to cum. Jodie had already orgasmed twice. It didn't dawn on me at the time what happened, but when I was ready to cum, she continued to suck and also whispered to let it go! And let it go I did! With a swirling tongue working the head, a hand on my shaft and another on my balls, I couldn't have held back if Mother Teresa walked into the room!

My orgasm was epic. I was rode until the end where it becomes painful and still the sucking continued. Of the shaft, no longer the head. I could feel the swallowing action and glanced down as Jodie rolled from my chest. It was Geoff sucking my cock! I was stunned, but damn it felt good! My cock hadn't flagged much and he continued to suck gently. The load he swallowed had to have been huge and he seemed to really enjoy it.

Jodie swung around and began to kiss me, before pressing her nipples against my mouth. That was all I needed. Who cared who sucked my cock, I had the huge nipples of my fetishes in my mouth and she whispered to suck all I wanted. She began having small orgasms from the stimulation and from watching her husband.

For the first time in my life, I had a second orgasm without going flaccid. I continued sucking her nipples while Geoff worked my cock over and that time I was looking forward to sperming into his mouth. I sucked hard and hunched up, spewing out my little wigglers into a mouth that wanted it in the worst way. That time he worked me through my orgasm while I sucked a long nipple and felt Jodie rubbing her clit to a huge orgasm.

Afterward we all fell into a heap on the bed. Geoff had cum three times (he assured me it was true), without touching his soft cock. They apologized for the deception and were happy I wasn't angry. Geoff's biggest fantasy had been to suck a cock and hers was to watch!

That was four years ago. I go to their home regularly, sometimes four or five times, and Geoff sucks my cock. We try to work it around Jodie's schedule but it doesn't always work, she is a very busy woman. She will stand next to us and masturbate while her husband sucks me. I seldom fuck her except when Geoff wants a fresh creampie.

Who cares if he sucks me? He loves doing it, I love cumming in his mouth and Jodie loves watching and masturbating! I don't even lick her pussy any longer, she would rather jack her big clit and orgasm on her finger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truth

Wow very hot story. we did the same thing and never looked back and wished we had done this sooner.The one thing I did is after James our friend fucked my wife I got a very fresh creampies.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-I love it

Look who's calling somebody a faggot. The faggot himself.

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
It's a 5 to me

The anonymous detractors ? Ignorant, intolerant assholes.

It's interesting that they seldom identify themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just love it

when you can get swingerjoe and the rest of the faggots all riled up. Just love it. It's so easy to bait these idiots, all one has to do is bash their stories and watch them go ape shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Ugh!

I saw the score and thought maybe this was a parody, and the description a fake-out

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
The point is, William smyth (And the Anonymice)

I'm reasonably sure that most people contributing stories and making comments here are not using the names given them by their parents. For example, the people calling themselves Swingerjoe and Kimi1990 are probably not known by those names by their families.

To that extent, they are just as anonymous as the many undifferentiated anonymice making comments here. But regulars know what they are likely to say on a given topic and they can conduct conversations with each other, knowing who they are responding to. It's difficult to conduct a conversation with one of the many anonymice when you don't know which one it is.

So may I encourage commenters to register a name. Join the conversations and make interesting contributions. It's easy and your real life anonymity remains unsullied.

Lue

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
"I do love to do my best" Lamebrain comment

If this garbled comment is your best, Anonymouse, your worst must be phenomenal.

How about you register Lamebrain as a name. It's available.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Now that was enjoyable

Hot story and a really fun read.

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 7 years ago
It's amazing

All these Anonymous responses, negative as possible, and yet THEY READ IT BEGINNING TO END. They act like they can't stand stories like this, actions like this, and yet take the time to read page after page so they can get to the end and make some macho, ridiculous comment to show how they "really" feel about such things. YEAH, RIGHT. Funny, when I don't like the subject matter as it is put forward in the small lead-in after the title, I won't read the story. I don't read Gay Male. I don't read Sci-/Fi. I don't read Mature. Etc. Etc. Yet these brilliant critics read page after page just so they can waste even more time saying bad things about the subject matter. As for Me, I enjoyed this. Told very well and very believable knowing women/wives of today. Keep writing. Only a few typos, things that spell check would not catch. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Nitro

What's amazing is that you got your dander up. What's the matter, can't stand opposing opinions? Who the fuck says all of us read this shit word for word. Just had to look at the tags to know what this was all about. Let's see, a loving wife who is shared by her husband becomes a hot wife who gets fucked by a big cock and watched by her wimp cuckold who can't wait to slurp up her cream pie. Am I close, that about covered it.I guess since you liked this so much it told most of us what you're all about. Some advice, don't read comment if they disturb you so much.

Stacey_DressedStacey_Dressedabout 7 years ago
Sick of stupid comments

I gave this a 5-star even though the writing could have been better and the story developed slowly and there were a few gaps. The main reason for the great rating is to help off-set the stupid ones! I, too, am amazed at all the ignorant comments under the Anonymous name! If you are going to complain, grow a pair and at least have the decency to use a pseudonym ... have SOME class and imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Watching people fuck is hot like live porn but I could never do it with my wife or even just a girlfriend for that matter. When younger guys would take girls they were fucking to a club in the city and fuck them share them and any crazy shit you could think of. Only one out of the crowed did it with his wife when married and both his marriages ended in divorce. If my wife even hinted she would fuck someone else I think I would divorce her. It's definitely not for me but it always makes for a hot read or porn . As long as it's someone else

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Anon bait

Good effort. Back seats are hard, though, especially when you aren't a teenager anymore. Next time get a room for her. Yes, stories like this are anon bait- those infantile haters who for some reason troll this site to spew venom and shit on other people's writing. Most of them are barely literate; I'd love to see what laughable stories they'd write. Keep up the good work and take the anon comments for what they are worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

I loved it and wish it had been me and Annie with Peter. But I wouldn't have been able to hold off !!! I'd be stroking in the front seat and cumming as Peter unloaded in my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Your first story? I rrelly enjoyed it. Thanks

T east coast usa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot...

Sounds like some frustrated readers have issues. I loved this. Very erotic. Thank you.

koothanjkoothanjabout 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

Hi Mate,

You have great imagination. The scenes where you talk through your wife's rendezvous with a stranger were exciting. Also how you chose a decent fellow for the purpose. Shows how much u love ur wife. Thanks and keep writing

icebreadicebreadabout 7 years ago
Bloody good.

Nice story thank you for your time.

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 7 years ago
Amazingly good!!!

This is SO real! I've been there and done that. I have written a few similar stories. Now you are inspiring to write another. A few years ago an old gf used a Craigslist ad to surprise me. Watching her give herself totally to this big cocked stranger was one of the most beautiful things I have ever witnessed!!! I'll have to write that story. Only one thing you have done differently; you should have eaten that big beautiful cream pie!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice!

Extremely sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

There are sexual minority who enjoy their wives or girlfriends fuck somebody others.

They could be submissive, bisexual, extrem pornaddict or secret homosexual husbands. The quantity of the similar stories is interesting only I think this sexual minority write these stories each-other, once he is the author and next time he becomes the reader.

I do not read such stories but the comment section is good entertainment for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it!

Wow, I imagined it was my wife. Very hot. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I wish I could do the same with my wife. Awesome story.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 7 years ago
Craig List is for everyone

There is something about a big cock that reaches out to everyone! and husbands are no exception. In fact, a huge number of men enjoy this subject line and I include myself in that category. This was a nice build-up to a very sexy wife sharing story, thank god for Craigs List and all those that can share the moment of erotic sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-I love it

If the shoe fits ass wipe, wear it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written

I enjoyed your telling of this story, very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot!

This is a very hot story! My cock is throbbing thinking it was my wife!

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Backseat love

I wish she is my wife .. A proper Hindu brahmin wife .. Getting a bigger and thicker cock in her buttery cunt in the backseat of our car.

The pool of cum on the seat will give a extra nice sensual fragrance for next few days. And will make us remember the extra hot experience for both of us.

Parag, take her.

sabarsabaralmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Great story...I can only wish and dream of getting my wife into the same situation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold

Allen has opened Pandora's box she will search on her own for a bit on the side unbeknown to Allen, then Allen will get rationed.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 7 years ago
I loved it 5 *****

I love stories where the hubby joins in and adds his load. Now I have to check out you other stories. Great work Allen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Need a series of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, this is the best

story I have ever read. Make me rock hard.

Also, very credible in the build up to the sex.

So want this to happen with my wife.

Thank You very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sexy. Add more chapters?

Love to see this become a running series.

i122i122over 5 years ago
Great Story

I liked the way you developed the story. It actually sounded as if it could have actually happened. I’m sure there are many couples who have actually had a similar experience in life.

Please keep this story line active.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 5 years ago
Really good writing!

I enjoyed it immensely. Your build up was very erotic and her playful innocence was fun and sexy. Nice job. Good editing too. This is much more of a common fantasy than many would think. Fantasizing about your loving wife giving herself to a friend, then tasting their commingled juice is very hot. It may never happen, but exploring that fantasy with her can be an incredible turn on!😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this is in the All Time Hall of Fame

It should be ranked even higher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story sounds like it could be a true story by the way you tell it. I think next time you should line up a motel room in advance cause it would have made the whole evening so much more exciting. Starting out in the car is fine but when you have her laid out on a bed with her takeing that much cock that is hard to beat watching all of that then after he was done i think you should have spread her open and looked at that creampie then licked her freshly fucked cunt before filling her with yours.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 4 years ago
Fabulous story

It makes me want to do the same with my wife but she’d castrate me. Hot story

MrNonSequiturMrNonSequiturover 4 years ago
Easy to enjoy

Not too short, not too long, very descriptive. Loved it, thank you for writing it and sharing with us.

owcangraceowcangraceover 4 years ago
nicely done!

The wife and I enjoyed this and found it believable. As 15yr lifestyle veterans with plenty of threesomes and my watching her with a guy sprinkled in, that is an experienced opinion. Thanks

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
Insanity taking hold of me

Despite the premise being distastful and sad, I found this to be not only arousing but cute.. 4*

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
5 STARS

Very erotic exciting story... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

This made me cum so hard..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking awesome I wish my wife would try it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. My wife and I are in are late 20s. She is a very cute petite blond. We used AFF to find her lovers. I am not small 5.5 inches. But she enjoys bigger. She has 3 guys that give her the best of organisms. Two are 6.5 and her favorite is 7.5 inches. I know the lifestyle is not for everyone but for us it is perfect. I take our 2 elementary aged daughters out for pizza while she has her fun in our bedroom. She texts me when they are done and her lover has left the house. When I get home she has me clean her up with my tongue. And btw the smell of a man on her breath and pussy is such a turn on for me. I get a raging hard-on then I reclaim her. It is a win win for both of us. We have been doing this for 3 years now and our sex life has never been better. I especially like to look at the hickeys that her lovers leave on her boobs. They usually last for a couple weeks and get me hard every time I see them. Which is every day.

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyalmost 2 years ago

Great story and I do believe it deserves a follow up. Connie needs more adventures and and feed her creampies to her willing husband!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Well done. You made a controversial subject seem like so much fun for everyone involved.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Any story i122 likes has to be putrid cuckold garbage.

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubbyabout 1 year ago

Fabulous. Your writing style is descriptive and flows well. My wife and I had very a similar experience and got into hotwifing in nearly the identical fashion. Reading this story brought back lots of great memories.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous