Craigslist Creampie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Peter," I encouraged in a low voice. "Give to her. She loves it. She loves that big cock. That's it. Let her feel all of it." I was speaking to him, but I was really talking to her. "How does she feel, Peter? Have you ever had a woman that could take you like that?"

"Oh! God no!" he grunted. "This is unbelievable! She's amazing!"

"Oh, yes she is! Look at her! Look at her take that big cock! She's taking it all. Give it to her," I urged.

I don't know that it was my encouragement, but Peter increased his tempo once again. He was now taking what he wanted with strong, steady, deep strokes, thinking only of his own release and not caring who might be watching. Connie was gasping so quickly and loudly that it sounded like she was hyperventilating.

"That's it! That's it," I chanted "Give it to her. Let her have it. Don't pull out. Fill her up!"

As they built toward their shared crescendo Peter was grunting like a bull every time he bottomed-out. Connie's face was red and she was inhaling so deeply that I thought she might pass out. I could see sweat glistening from her body. Suddenly Peter stopped thrusting and pressed his hips into her, pinning her to the seat. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him tightly to her chest. He let out a long, low guttural groan and she exclaimed "Ohhhh shiiiitttt!" All motion stopped for a minute and then with a few last slow, loving strokes, Peter pulled his long, wet snake from my exhausted and damp wife.

As we all slowly drifted back to Earth I opened the car window a crack to let out some of the warm, musty air. For the first time in several minutes I had the presence of mind to scan the parking lot for witnesses.

"Oh God, that was amazing," moaned Peter. Thank you. I've never had a woman take me like that.

"Oh, she's special alright," I agreed "but even I have never seen her quite like that."

Connie was just laying there with her legs still spread open. She had thrown her arm over her eyes so I couldn't read the emotions on her face. I was worried that now reality was flooding back into the car, she might be feeling remorse. That wasn't what I needed at that moment.

"Are you okay, Connie?" I asked

"Uh huh," she whispered.

"Did Peter make you feel good?"

"Uh huh." she repeated, still giving little hint about how she was feeling.

"Would you like to say goodbye to Peter?"

"Goodbye, Perter. That was nice. Thank you."

"Well, I do need to get going. I don't want the wife wondering where I am," said Peter. "Thank you so much. This was wonderful. I hope we can do it again."

"Thanks for meeting us. I'll certainly be in touch." I replied.

With that, Peter let himself out and went to his car. I watched him pull away and then got out to join my freshly-fucked wife in the back seat.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

"Yes...I hope you're not mad at me," she answered softly.

"Mad at you? God no! You were wonderful! But I must say, I never thought you would get into it quite like that."

"I don't know what got into me."

"Oh, I know what got into you alright. I saw every inch. Did it feel good?"

"Uh hum."

"Did you like that big cock, you bad girl?" I taunted as I moved over her and reached down to fumble with my own belt and pants, working them down over my hips. I fell on her between her still-open legs and pressed my arms close to her, holding her in place on the car seat. My own throbbing dick was just touching her swollen entrance. As I bent to whisper hoarsely into her ear I could feel the warm dampness of her skin and feel the heat rising from her exposed body. I pressed closer to her and the tip of my dick pressed just into her opening. It felt warm, slick and gooey.

"Oh, God, you're wet," I continued. "Have you been bad? Did you let someone else fuck you?"

"Uh hum."

"Oh, you nasty, nasty, sexy thing."

I pushed in further and despite my best effort I couldn't resist the urge to slide all the way in feeling her hot, velvety, silky smoothness.

"Oh! You're so juicy and loose! I can't believe you let him fuck you with that big dick, and then you let him cum in you! What kind of girl are you?"

"I'm a bad girl and I wanted him to butter my bun for you," she replied in a throaty whisper. "Do you like the way it feels?"

I had to stop long enough to strip off my shirt. I wanted to press against my wife skin-on-skin. After the stretching and creaming Peter gave her, she was so loose and sloppy that my modest member just sloshed around in her, but the sensation was delicious. It felt like I was fucking a warm pudding, but this pudding was baked by my own sexy wife.

"Oh, you little slut," I moaned, "I can't believe you did this for me. You are so wonderful. You are so naughty. Just wait until you see what I have in mind for you next time."

I was getting a little carried away, but the image of what I had just witnessed combined with the feel and fragrance of my warm, sweaty wife was making me crazy in the head. Suddenly, I was at the point of no return and I started pumping steadily, feeling my orgasm starting in my toes and building as it flowed up my legs to my loins. When it hit my dick the sensation was so powerful that I was almost doubled over. Spurt after spurt, I added my own cum to the slippery soup that was already in my wife. I kept pumping and pumping until I had no more to give. I then just collapsed onto Connie, held her tight and laughed with pure joy at how things turned out.

"Oh! Thank you, thank you, thank you," I moaned. You are so good to me. I love you so much. I hope you enjoyed it, too."

"It was nice. Peter is a nice man. I'm glad I could do it for you."

After a few more minutes rest we got our clothes straightened out and moved back to the front seat. When Connie sat down she exclaimed: "Oh! I'm leaking!"

"Here, use these,"I said helpfully as I pulled a few paper towels off a fresh roll.

"Jesus! You did think of everything, didn't you!?"

Both of us lost in our own thoughts, we didn't speak much on the drive home. I was thrilled that things turned out so much better than I had any reason to expect. I kept looking over at Connie to make sure she seemed content and not overcome by regret and remorse. As far as I could tell, she seemed fine. Then suddenly at a red light Connie turned to me and asked:

"Allen, did you get any other responses to your Craigslist ad?"

THE END