Cramped in the Closet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conflicted was good way to describe the sensation I was experiencing at that moment. Maybe overwound rubber band of horny anxiety was more accurate. Everything about this was so fucked up and no matter what I did I felt like it was going to be the wrong thing. Do I play along and keep fucking around with my sister and be labeled in society as some sort of degenerate, or do I tell Rachel no and potentially ruin our relationship forever? Why not just sit there, with my hands folded on my lap like it hid the fact that my dick was so hard it throbbed with each beat of my heart. Yeah, option C sounded just fine.

"You must want to cum, huh?"

"I'm fine.", I looked out my bedroom window to avoid the sight of her bouncing tits as she fucked herself

"Do it. I want to watch you jack off."

"I don't think I shou-" I was quickly cut off

"You got to watch me allll day, baby brother, now I want to watch you. Get stroking." Her eyes twinkled and I was powerless and somehow, she managed to maintain her fucking rhythm while she pulled at my shorts to spring my cock out of it's prison. That was it. I was defeated. She squealed a little and gripped the tops of my thighs as I began to run my hand up and down the length of my shaft. I could tell this would be over all too quickly. Not thirty seconds had gone by when the sight of her body writhing at my feet and the grip of her hands on my knees and her face mere inches from my cock sent me over the edge. Spurt after spurt of another unbelievable load arced from the tip and splashed down on my shorts, bedspread and across Rachel's face and tits.

"Oh, fuck--I'm sorry. I didn't think that I'd-"

"It's okay, really, I just didn't expect it so...fast."

"Yeah, well, you've been at it all day. Kinda built up, I guess.."

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't think about what all of this was doing to you. You deserve better than that. Let me..."

My mind was screaming at me how wrong this was and how I knew exactly what she was about to do and that, no it wasn't good that she was pulling my cum soaked shorts all the way off and it was even worse that she was leaning forward to take my spent cock into her hand and worse still that she was looking me straight in the eyes as she lowered her lips down over the head.

"Rach, no! We can't--oh fuck! Sensitive! Ssensitive!."

My protests were brief once I felt her tongue swirling around my shaft as she worked her mouth up and down my exhausted length. I was dying in the best way possible. It was way too soon after cumming to handle the sensations she was giving me, but the discomfort was immediately backed with pleasure. Still with three loads larger than I thought I could produce already in the books I didn't think I'd be able to keep things up, but my sister seemed to know just how to bring out the best in me. Before long I was amazed to feel myself coming back to full strength inside her mouth. It also didn't hurt that her efforts were enhanced by the rhythmic bouncing of her hips driving her pussy up and down her toy as she rode it like a horse. Each bob of her mouth was countered by the up stroke of her pussy, every time she pulled her mouth back up the length of my cock she moaned as the toy filled her up.

"This is wrong."

"Mmmhmm".

"Brothers--oh fuck! And sisters, don't have sex"

"Mmm mmm."

"So we-- shit, you're amazing--we shouldn't do this"

"Mmm"

"After today."

"Deal," she let my throbbing cock bob in the air for two heartbeats but she dropped back down, going further than before, once we sealed our verbal agreement. Each successive plunge she went deeper and deeper before pulling off once more.

"I want you to let me know when you're about to cum again, baby brother." And then she was on it again, deeper than before, brushing to my pubes for a moment then pulling back up for a breath. I was mesmerized by the disappearing act she was performing with my cock, wondering where it could possibly be going, fully enjoying the tingling pleasure I felt within every inch of my shaft. The tingle in the pit of me began to build and I could tell I was getting close"

"Rach--oh fuck--I'm gonna--"

And then I saw her. Mom. She was in the hall looking into Rachel's room probably attempting to comfort her in her own way. When she couldn't find her she turned around at the exact moment Rachel forced all of me into her throat and somehow swirled her tongue over my tightening balls at the same time. Mom looked into my eyes and I looked into hers the precise moment I began to cum and there was no stopping the flood I unleashed directly into Rachel's belly with a deep groan. Mom took everything in for a moment; her daughter, completely naked and hunching her pussy on a purple dildo, her head performing some sort of magic trick with her son's cock, and her son tensing his hips with each spurt of cum he poured into her. She then nodded, made an abrupt turn and walked back down the hall. I felt a tap on my thigh and I realized I was holding the back of Rachel's head in place and she must have run out of air. At the same time, though the thought of suffocation must've worked for her, because a gush of cum soaked my feet as she gripped my thighs. I quickly let go and allowed her to pull off of me with an obscene slurp and a gasp.

"Holy fuck, Nate, you came a lot! Shit, so did I"

"Mom just saw us"

"Fucking really?!"

"Haha, yeah."

"ahaha Oh my god, we are so fucked up"

It started out as a fit of giggling, but soon we were both laughing uncontrollably. It was the absurdity of the situation, our broken family, the look on everyone's faces as I filled her ass on the living room floor, but mostly the fact that neither one of us had ever felt this alive before. Whatever fucking in the closet brought out of us, we didn't want it to end. I pulled her up onto the bed beside me, and we just layed there for the better part of the night, not talking, just enjoying the moment before the harsh reality of tomorrow, the what comes next, came crashing down around us. But until then, we had something. Whatever that something was, it was good, and I decided I was going to do everything I could to make it last.

12