All Comments on 'Crash Course Sex: Lesson 03'

by oediplus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
rodavrodavover 10 years ago
Very erotic

I love the way your son is eating your pussy. I can't wait till the next chapter. Will it be the ultimate incest act? The Mother and son sexual intercourse? so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Even foreknowledge of his voluminous ejaculations didn't prepare Julie for the massive, endless first rope of semen that flew into her throat...the second burst...caus[ed] semen to languidly overflow out of her mouth onto her breasts, soaking the nightgo

Kyle's mother should have anticipated the huge load her boy had for her when he blew his young balls right in his mommy's mouth. When a boy's getting sucked off by his own mother, he lets loose with all the creamy semen in those brimming balls of his. It's a loving mom's reward from her darling baby boy, something a mother loves in her manly virile young son. But there's an even better place for Kyle to shoot his huge load of sperm--up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. I've got a feeling that that's what Kyle's going to do, in the rest of this excellent series. Lucky young motherfucker.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
keep going

Let's hope that her son's final exam won't be long in cumming! Very, very hot!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A fantastic storyline

Extremely erotic and hot writing in this very good story.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Let the son's endless ropes of semen find her eagerly awaiting egg and Knock her up!.

Yes let the son's endless ropes of semen find her eagerly awaiting egg and Knock her up, or put a bun in her oven!.

The logical conclusion to any mom/son story has to be the impregnation of the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

Really enjoying this story!

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Crash Course

She is definitely teaching him and herself but we are running out of days before the date with his girlfriend...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Additional chapters

You have a great story so far , you need to complete the story where the son (the pupil) becomes the teacher . The mother needs sexual satisfaction and it will only come with the aid of her son . The two of them should evolve into a separate family unit with children . Pregnant sex is wonderful and would add to a great story .

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 10 years ago
^__^

I'm so looking forward to read about the next lesson. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anon

Not ALL encounters have to result in pregnancy. Some can be loving and caring relationships between two consenting adults who love each other.

Does every one of your couplings end with the woman pregnant? Or do you actually have sex with a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please bring out the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Don't leave us hanging!! publish the next chapter please

arch3rarch3rabout 10 years ago

Publish the ensuing chapter soon!! This story is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next Chapter Soon Please!

This is one of the best series on Lit! Please publish the next chapter soon! I can't wait for the sweaty marathon of mom son sex thats about to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Please continue this hot series!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

bring out more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
exceptional

Very good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it!

Protoplasm! That’s one of the best wimp father put downs I have ever heard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous