All Comments on 'Crash-n-Burn Ch. 05'

by Homerotic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heh!

Too much detail, slowing the story down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it alot

I couldn't stop reading it after I found the story on the website. Keep up the good work!

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Pay no attention to the "too much detail" comments, I was a bit sad knowing that this is the next to the last installment. I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. I like your style of writing and you make very few mistakes, so unlike much of the writing the story and sex are balanced and the grammar and spelling are pretty darned good as well.

I read stories with mistakes and my brain just corrects the error, they do not really bother me or keep me from reading a story unlike comments from others on other stories would lead one to believe.

I do find that I enjoy well written stories much more than ones that need considerable mental correction.

Again excellent work, sorry to see it draw to a close with the coming 6th in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Hammer!!

Neat story based in the Hammer!! Love it.

nicho1855nicho1855over 5 years ago
Wow

An amazing story. It's a pleasure to read a story with such clear detail and a few twists thrown in as well. A truly great effort for your first story here and I eagerly await to see what happens in chapter 6.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Nice story

Guess the shitvshould hit the fan when all is admitted. He fucked and impreganated his mother. She fucked her whatever-his-mother-relationship-to-Estelle-is.

Secrets never make for good relationships.

Like the big secret of Estelle's past. The runaway, drugs and guns and no sex. Must have missed why she suddenly had sex with him. I thought it was not gonna happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomerotic@Homerotic
393 Followers
Took my first breath a few decades ago. I have experienced love, lust and loss. I may not be the Homer of old, but I aim to be the Homer of erotic.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES