All Comments on 'Crash-n-Burn Ch. 06'

by Homerotic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
Great Story, nice open ending

Keep writing, I enjoy your style, I am looking forward to the next connected tale.

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
What the fuck???

Man, is this really the end? He can have a threesome with Estelle's sister but can't be with his mom who's pregnant? That is fucked up. He got to have his mother since she wants him too right? Seriously fucked up.... Apart from that really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get the prick!

To bad the prick that raped her gets to do it again!

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
Hey Anonymous "Get the prick"

He did mention that the new characters will get their own story eventually. Estelle's father transferred away from the Prick in question, thus setting up a way to ruin him at a later date. The asshole at the lake is dead, they didn't seem to shook-up about deep fixing his ass. Commanding Officer Fuckstick will get his at some point, I'm sure our good storyteller will work that in to a future narrative given time.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 5 years ago
can't end this way

Can't end yet!!!! Too many holes left open! The creep that raped Stelle is still out there, probably still attacking unsuspecting innocents: he needs dealt with, instead of Stelle ending with a run-away drug record because of that creep.

In two months Cole's child is going to be born and Masia isn't going to explain away why it looks like Cole and her (or her husband) not some stranger!

Stelle and Masia have a hidden love/lust that was brewing all through the story; and I could see them being together before Cole was healthy enough for either of them to play with during baths. Then share him often afterwards.

Many more twists have been opened and left hanging

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 5 years ago
Lovely story

Sure, lots of loose ends, but life is never tied up in a pretty bow. I prefer a story that leaves us questioning.

The family reunion, however, started me yawning. If ALL those characters will be woven into this tapestry the story will take on a “game of thrones” architecture! (Though hopefully with more sex and less bloodshed than GOT). I just hope you write faster than Mr. Martin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was a great story with a very bad ending

The writer had a great story line and just ended it when he was no where near an ending point. I agree with lots of the other comments....I was thinking maybe the Mom gets to share Cole with Stella, after the scene where Stella seemingly has sex with the mom. Come on, the writer needs to help out his fan base here.

texaschucktexaschuckover 5 years ago
Damn do people read before commenting.

The man who tried to rape her won't get the chance to harm anyone ever again. Hell by the time spring comes around he will be nothing but fish food. When he came back to their tent in the middle of the night mom ventilated him quite proficiently.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 5 years ago
To Texaschuck

I think the commenter was referring to the commanding officer that was also Estelle's father's boss, you know, the guy that raped Estelle and forced her out of the Cadets. If not then they are talking about something that happened 2 chapters ago instead of something that was finally revealed by Estelle in this chapter!

meme165meme165over 5 years ago

The only question I have is was the baby a boy or a girl

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
What about Mom?

How can you leave his Mom hanging? Ugh this is the worst possible outcome. Since Estelle seems to have no problem with incest and not much with sharing, Maisie should get some of her son. Anyway, enough with the rant. Will check out your new story and see if Maisie gets what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Great story. But I think there is more to be told if they are all truthful about the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic...... unbelievable....

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
thank you

may we have another?

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Loved It

Fantastic, you have gift for spinning a very engrossing story that was hard to put down. I will say that the birthday party was a bit confusing with all of the relatives. I'm really looking forward to reading A Mother's Love.

MrBentleyMrBentleyover 4 years ago
What happened to the asshole

What happened to the asshole, was he ever found during the spring thaw?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHomerotic@Homerotic
Took my first breath a few decades ago. I have experienced love, lust and loss. I may not be the Homer of old, but I aim to be the Homer of erotic.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crash-n-Burn Series Info