Crash-n-Burn Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and gave me a hug. "Thanks, Cole."

With a pat on my shoulder, she turned back to Anne, sitting beside her and taking Aileen in her arms. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen my mother holding an infant, but she seemed to be enjoying it. And, she'd be holding her own soon enough.

"Don't get any ideas," Estelle whispered. "I'm not getting knocked up any time soon."

I put an arm around her. "All right. But nothing says we can't practice in the meantime."

"Mmm. That does sound good. When's the party over?"

"Well, if you want to go home now, I'm game. We can just sneak out without anyone knowing."

"Tempting. But we've still got to stick around, I think. We'll make up for lost time later."

I chuckled, "I'm sure we will."

***

SLEEPING

It was early evening when we finally left Gage Park. After making sure that Thomas had our address, Maggie hopped into Mom's van with us. I told her to buckle up, but she was bouncing in the seat and didn't want to settle. If I didn't know better, I would have guessed she was closer to thirteen, the way she was acting.

When we got home we had a bunch of food that had to go in the fridge or freezer. Once that was done, we opened a bottle of zinfandel and relaxed in the living room. We had kicked off our shoes, and I undid the top couple buttons on my shirt. Estelle pulled off her bra, and Maggie followed suit almost immediately.

Estelle's breasts were still small, pert and gorgeous. Her sister had a much larger bust, probab1y a C-cup to Estelle's tight A-cups. The shirt Maggie was wearing wasn't quite enough to hide her assets once the bra came off, not that I was complaining. She seemed to be intentionally giving me a view of her cleavage every time she topped up her glass.

"So, when did you two become an item?" Maggie asked when we had each refilled our glasses once.

Estelle looked at me and smiled. "For me, when he was in a coma."

"Really?" I asked.

"You can't be serious, Stella."

"No, it's true," Estelle insisted. "I was with him almost all day for over a week, and I knew that Aunt Maisie would need my help to care for him. I started to look forward to the possibilities. She told me that he was nice and very respectful, and I just knew that we were going to get along well. Besides, you and me both thought he was cute growing up. He's even cuter now."

I leaned in for a kiss. "Speaking of cute, you're just about perfect in my eyes."

Maggie sat forward, looking directly at her sister. "Have you told Cole everything?"

"No," Estelle said, staring at her glass.

"What have you told him?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Does he know why you ran away?" Estelle shook her head. "How about what happened in Niagara?" Another shake. "Stella, do you want to have a relationship with him or not? Cause, you're not going to be able to build anything that will last if you don't tell him what happened."

"Um, girls," I said, "I'm still here."

"Yeah, we know." Maggie waved at me to be quiet. "Stella, he needs to understand, unless you're only looking for a fuck toy until you graduate. Is that what you want?"

"No," she whispered. Tears built in her eyes. "Mags, I don't know if I can."

I opened my mouth, but Maggie put a finger on my lips. "Baby, you can do it. He needs to know, and you need to tell him."

"I'm scared."

Maggie looked at me as she dropped her hand. When I didn't say anything, she gestured with her head. Obviously, it was time for me to speak. I slid to the floor in front of Estelle.

"Hey, you can say anything to me. I know some stuff happened to you, and I've already guessed a couple things. I won't be mad at you, no matter what you tell me."

"Cole," she cried, "you don't know what I've done, or what has happened to me."

"You're right, I don't. Mom told me not to press you before, so I haven't asked. But, Maggie's right. If you don't tell me what's happened to you, I won't know why you are how you are."

She nodded but didn't say anything for a minute. She emptied her glass and filled it again. After another long drink, she started.

"Just don't interrupt, okay?" I nodded. "You know that I ran away and ended up in Niagara. Like I told Mags, I never turned tricks, not exactly. I sometimes had to trade favours for a place to stay and a meal, but I never asked for money and I never walked the streets." She took a deep breath. "Mags and I were both in Cadets. Dad was posted to Petawawa in '87, and a couple years later we joined up. She went into Air Cadets, but I wanted to follow Dad's lead and did Army Cadets. We moved back to Borden in '94, and we both stayed in Cadets. Mags got her pilot's license, and I aced the marksmanship competitions my last summer there. Anyway, I caught the attention of one of the senior officers and he started to help with the shooting practices. Then, he invited me skeet shooting. I thought it would be on base, but he took me to a cabin on Georgian Bay."

She went quiet and sipped a bit more wine.

"You don't have to say anything else, Estelle."

"Yes, I do," she said vehemently. "He gave me some Crown Royal, then started to kiss me. I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't. I don't know why, but I wasn't able to fight him. He had sex with me -- he raped me a couple times before we went back to the car. He told me that if I said anything, Dad would lose his job and go to prison. We'd have no income, and his pension and benefits would be gone. But, if I agreed to go skeet shooting with him occasionally, he would make sure that everything was great. He took me there once or twice a month through the fall and winter."

"Estelle, you didn't do anything wrong. He raped you and threatened to hurt your family."

"Cole, when he took me there, after that first time, he always praised me. He told me that I was special, and that's why I caught his eye. He said that no other girl he'd seen could shoot like me, and not many of the boys could come close. I - I started to look forward to the invites. Most of the times we went to the cabin, we actually did shoot skeet. I was pretty good, and he always told me how skilled I was. Dad never suspected there was anything wrong, of course. After all, it was his boss who was giving me extra training. A couple times he brought bring Dad and we'd just shoot."

She drained her glass and went silent.

"Something changed. What happened?"

"It was just after Christmas. Nana was sick, and I wanted to spend the weekend with her. He sent for me, and I said I couldn't come. He reminded me what he said the first time and said he was coming to get me. When we got to the cabin I tried to shoot him with my shotgun. He was too close and was able to knock my gun to the side. I blasted a hole in the cabin door, and he lost it. He grabbed a phone book and hit me through it repeatedly until I couldn't stand, then he raped me again and again. I was barely conscious when we left the cabin. When he dropped me at home, he said that I was obviously not Cadet material. He reminded me of the consequences of telling anyone, then drove off. The next day, I received a notice that my Cadet gear had to be returned, since I had resigned. That hurt more than the beating, but I knew there was nothing I could say. A couple days later, Nana asked me what was wrong with me, and why I had quit Cadets. I told her everything, and she died that night. I killed her. Maggie made me tell her what happened, and then I ran away."

"Stella, you didn't kill Nana!" Maggie said

"That wasn't your fault," I said at the same time.

"I told Nana and she died," she cried. "What else could I think? Then, I saw that he was an 'honoured guest' at the funeral and I couldn't go. It was his fault, but I'm the one that gave her a heart attack."

I pulled Estelle's head close and kissed her gently. "She asked you to tell her what was bothering you, right?" She nodded. "So, she knew there was something wrong. Something that made you abandon your favourite activity. You were the best cadet there, so it had to be something bad to make you quit. Could you have refused to tell her?"

Estelle laughed through a teary hiccup. "Might as well tell the sun to stand still or the wind to stop. You couldn't say 'no' to Nana when she wanted something."

"In that case, you had no choice but to tell her. That means it was not your fault that she died. Right, Maggie?"

"He's right, Estelle. Nana made you tell her why you were upset. It wasn't your choice. Did you tell her about trying to shoot him?" Estelle nodded. "Then, she knew that you fought back. And, she would have made sure that it never happened again. She would have done everything she could to battle against that heart attack. She had a reason to live -- you."

"Do you really think so, Maggie?"

"Baby, we're talking about Nana. I know so."

Estelle grabbed her sister, hugging her tightly and crying into her shoulder. After a few minutes, she settled, still leaning on Maggie. She looked at me and a smile came to her lips.

"Hey, Mags."

"Yeah?"

"Remember the old rules?"

A Cheshire Cat smile came to Maggie's face. "Oh, yeah. You want to bring 'em back into play?"

"If he doesn't mind. Should I explain, or do you want to?"

Maggie pulled her sister's chin up and gave her a long kiss. "I have a better idea -- why don't we show him?"

Estelle laughed coarsely. "I love it when you're bad."

The next thing I knew, the two of them had grabbed my hands and were dragging me to Estelle's room. Not that I was resisting, mind you, but they barely gave me time to get me feet on the steps as they ran upstairs.

"Where are the doors?" Maggie exclaimed.

"Oh -- Aunt Maisie caught me smoking weed and took them down. I'd pretty much forgotten about them."

"How could you forget something like that? You have no privacy at all."

Estelle laughed. "Sometimes, baby, I don't want privacy. It led to me and Cole becoming more, um, comfortable around each other. Let me show you."

Spinning around, she pulled off her top to expose her beautiful little tits. Then, she unbuttoned my shirt the rest of the way, pulling it off as soon as it was open. I gathered her in my arms and we kissed violently as she pressed her chest to mine. Breaking the kiss, Estelle turned back to her sister. She grabbed Maggie's shirt and pulled it over her head in one smooth motion. Her large breasts bounced as they came free, and Estelle dropped her face to suck one. One hand went to Maggie's free breast, the other sliding down to her shorts, rubbing her sister's groin through the fabric. Maggie moaned and pulled her sister closer.

"Damn, girl. I've missed you," Maggie said coarsely.

I stepped behind Estelle and ran my hands down her sides. Leaning forward, I gently nibbled the back of her neck, causing her to moan along with her sister. When my hands reached her waist, they moved forward, unfastening the button and pulling down the zipper. I trailed kisses down Estelle's back as my hands drew her shorts to the floor, along with the skimpy panties she had underneath. She automatically stepped clear of them, leaving her legs spread apart.

As soon as Maggie realized what I was doing, she undid her own shorts, pushing them down. Estelle's hand was soon rubbing her pussy, and Maggie returned the favour. Standing, I dropped my jeans, kicking them to the side. When I moved against Estelle's ass again, my cock was fully engorged.

"All right, girls. What do the old rules say we do next?"

They straightened up, looking into each other's eyes. Nodding, they each put a fist in the air.

"One, two, three," they said together, shaking their fists in unison.

Both held out flat hands.

"Again," Maggie said. "One, two, three."

Again, both had their hands flat.

"One, two, three."

Estelle held up a fist, Maggie a flat hand.

"Sorry, Stella. Paper beats rock. I get him first."

"Wait -- are you on the pill?"

"You better believe it, little sister." She looked at me like a hungry wolf eying a juicy steak. "Get on the bed, Cole. You're gonna be one extremely lucky man tonight."

I don't recall lying down, but I definitely remember Maggie crawling up between my legs. She stopped where they met, inhaling deeply. A hand slid up to cup my balls. The other lifted my engorged shaft, bringing it to her lips. She kissed the end lightly, then lowered her head and licked me from sack to tip. I couldn't resist moaning as she repeated the lick. Next, she slowly sucked the tip into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock, teasing the opening. I thought that I was going to come, but she lifted her head and pinched me lightly, dousing my climax before it started.

"Oh, not yet, Cole. You need to fully satisfy me tonight. And Stella. I hope you're multi-orgasmic."

Her head dropped again, and this time she sucked nearly my entire cock into her mouth. As she bobbed on me, Estelle approached from the side. Her hands began to explore my upper body as she leaned over my face.

"Are you okay with this, Cole? It's not too overwhelming, is it?"

"Estelle," I panted, "if this is what you want, I am not going to argue."

She smiled and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. When she pulled back, she had a wicked smile on her face.

"You want to do that some more?"

"Sure," I said, lifting my head to her.

She stopped me with a hand on my chest. "Not there."

She began to crawl on top of me, straddling my head. Evidently, she wanted the kisses a little lower. As her hips lowered over me, I lifted my head and extended my tongue. I had tasted her many time before, of course, but that night she was like honey and heroin. Sweet, and addictive. For a moment, I almost forgot about Maggie sucking my cock. Then, my balls reminded me of what was happening. Maggie seemed to realize that I was about to come, and pulled back, flicking my shaft.

"Don't you dare come yet, Cole. As much as I like to swallow, that's not what I'm looking for tonight."

I could not see Maggie, but I felt her legs slide up beside my hips. Her fingers softly grasped my shaft, positioning me as she dropped down. My cock was engulfed in her hot, wet sex in one smooth motion. She gripped me tightly with her inner muscles, quickly bringing me back to the edge of orgasm. As her hips began to move up and down, stroking me in and out of her pussy, I could hear muffled moans from both of them. Evidently, they were kissing while Maggie fucked me and I ate out Estelle.

Someone's hand slid down between Maggie and me, fingering her clit. Maggie's moans seemed to climb in pitch just as I started to come. I inadvertently bit down on Estelle's clit, making her scream. Suddenly, both girls were orgasming with me, our cries echoing in the room. Maggie went rigid over my hips, grinding down against me. Estelle was thrusting down against my face, her juices flowing out to coat my face. I tried to lap up what I could, but some of it dribbled down my cheeks.

Eventually, we all settled down. I'm not sure which of us stopped first, but the two girls moved to lie down on either side of me. I noticed when Maggie slid against my leg that she was furry. Estelle had been shaving for a while now, and I had almost forgotten that women were naturally hairy, just like men. I actually laughed a little when I realised that I had forgotten that tiny, completely obvious fact.

"Oh, you think this is funny?" Maggie asked quietly.

"No, not at all," I whispered back. "Just thinking about what an amazing pair of sisters you two are."

"Mmm, yes, we are," Estelle agreed. "Of course, I think that you did pretty well yourself, for round one. You agree Mags?"

"Completely, Stella."

"Round one?" I asked with a smile.

"Yep. You let Stella know when you're up for round two. She deserves to get as good as I did, and I'd like to see if your tongue likes me as much as likes her."

I yawned. "Okay. I think I need a few minutes rest first. Do you lovely girls mind?"

Estelle giggled, "Nope. I think I could use a nap too. I love you, Cole."

"Me too, babe," I mumbled as darkness took hold.

I didn't actually wake up for round two. Or rather, they didn't wake me up before it started. I slowly became aware of my cock sliding into a hot, wet orifice. At first, I thought that I was in the ocean. In that half-dreaming state, I had no idea who or what was wrapped around my cock. I could feel soft limbs around my head and waist, and I had a momentary illusion of some weird, manga-like tentacled beast attacking me.

I opened my eyes, but the room was too dark to make out details. Thick goo seemed to be dripping into my mouth, and my nose was pressed into the crease of someone's ass. I soon detected the taste of cum, mingled with pussy. A bit of curly hair tickled my chin, and I deduced that Maggie had climbed over my face.

"Oh!" Maggie yelped as I began to lick. "It seems that he's woken up. Mmm...god, he's got a good tongue. You never told me that."

Estelle laughed from above my hips as she began to fuck me. "You never asked. But, I thought you'd have figured it out from the way I was screaming earlier."

"Ohh. Sorry, I couldn't hear you over my screams. Cole, baby, feel free to stick a finger or two in my ass. Just make sure they're wet first."

I slipped a hand between my face and her hips, slipping one, then two, and finally three fingers inside her cunt. Maggie moaned loudly as I finger-fucked her. She sounded like she was about to come, but I pulled out before she could hit her climax.

"Bastard," she panted. "I was almost there."

"Then you won't take long to cum," I laughed. "Take a deep breath, Mags."

I bit down on her clit as I slid a sticky finger into her ass. She screamed and pressed down against me. After stroking one finger into her rectum for a few seconds, I pulled it out and then worked two in. Once I had worked the sphincter loose, I forced a third finger inside. Rubbing my chin against her clit, I thrust my tongue into her pussy as I fingered her ass. She suddenly went rigid, shaking in a massive orgasm. When it was over, she slowly fell sideways, landing beside me on the bed. I could make out Estelle's features above me as I slowly pulled my fingers from her sister's ass. She looked to be nearly at orgasm as well.

Reaching up with my clean hand, I caught her by the neck and gently pulled down. She smiled and did not resist. She had to stretch a bit, but our lips met softly, pressing together more forcefully as I began to buck my hips up against her. Her whole body had slid up along me, and I had to curl my abs to fully penetrate her. I reached down with the hand I had used to fuck her sister's ass, teasing her anus.

She squealed in my mouth as the first finger invaded her. My cock was still stroking in and out of her pussy, and she continued to kiss me violently. A second finger slid in, causing her to let out a little squeak. I wasn't as deep as I had been with Maggie's ass, but that meant there was more pressure at the opening to her rectum. As I slid a third finger in, she screamed like a banshee. Gripping her ass tightly, three fingers as far inside her as I could get them, I continued to pound my cock into her cunt. Estelle pushed back, sucking air desperately into her lungs. Seeing her beautiful little tits hanging above me, I lifted my head to her chest and sucked on one nipple. Forcing her hips down against me, Estelle came with another, much longer scream. She had just about finished when I came, and it seemed to trigger another little orgasm from her. Then, she collapsed against my chest with my cock still inside her. I drew my fingers slowly out of her ass, and almost immediately fell asleep.

***

WAKING

I woke to a bright room, the morning sun streaming through the window. The problem was, my window faced north and I did not get either the morning or the afternoon sun. Estelle was in my arms. Or I was in hers, it was hard to say. But I knew without looking that it was her that was pressed against me. Her smell, the sound of her breathing and the feel of her skin on mine assured me of that. Then I heard a knocking sound. I looked up to see my mother standing in the doorway, a hand firmly planted on one hip. Her face gave away nothing of what she was thinking. She looked like she had not yet changed out of her clothing from the night before.